Anyone still have VHS tapes?

Anyone still have VHS tapes?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have three boxes of them collecting dust. I should probably throw em out tonight or somethin

At least take 5 minutes & try to give them away for free on Offerup or Craigslist. Be a shame to just throw them away.

yep

Only Chinatown bootlegs which will eventually go into the trash

I suddenly want to order a pizza & drop by your place to watch slayers.

If they're fansubs then archive that shit.

I've got some old pokemon vhs tapes
the first movie and a couple of episode ones

if you do. you should probably convert them all to digital before the magnetic tape wears out.

test

>before the magnetic tape wears out.

I've heard that happens due to the earth's rotation being a giant magnet, others say VHS tapes only degrade as you play them. Which is the truth?

>If they're fansubs then archive that shit.
Why should I? There's better versions easily obtainable online.

>It's neat

Some people like watching old shitty fansubs, especially ones where they were just making shit up.

>Buying fansubs that shitty
I seriously hope nobody was that retarded

I have somes left with some records, but mostly it's Aika and an episode of Blue Seed

>Mac software mixed in with your VHS

the plastic of the tape can also just go to pieces.

>watching VHS in the first place
It's all about signalling to your surroundings what sort of person you are user.

>Nyaa & bakabt go down
>Everyone starts watching VHS tapes again

Best timeline

Nobody who watches anime on fucking VHS of all things is doing it for nerd cred.

What are you on about? Watching on VHS was the norm 20 years ago. Obviously nobody watches anything on VHS these days.

This thread literally proves the opposite.

Yep, official releases and fansubs, and the occasional raw thing.

I've even got stuff on Betamax(though my beta player has died since).

Or maybe people still have their old tapes from back in the day.
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
Fuck off.

Yep.
I have a few.
My pride and joy are these two

No but I have a tv that plays vhs, always found pretty neat just putting the VHS inside the tv.

the quality is poor that's why I don't use videos

What's weird is I'm old enough to have watched a ton of VHS, but I didn't really get into anime until the year DVD was introduced. So I barely had any anime VHS other than a couple of retail ones and stuff off of TV.

Same here. The only tapes I have with anime on them are Pokemon, Digimon, and the Final Fantasy OVA series.

Whom are you quoting?

Sup Forums.org/rules

Why are you being off-topic meta? Replying to the wrong person?