Pakistan is ditching the dollar for trade with China — 24 hours after Trump denounced the country

cnbc.com/2018/01/03/pakistan-china-ties-strengthen-after-president-donald-trumps-rant.html

Trump will go down as the main who killed the American empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4jilNfSIr8
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-06/trudeau-says-had-progressive-talks-on-trade-with-china-s-xi
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2018/january/13/trump-takes-on-pakistan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I.guess the awan scandal is much more legit than i previously thought

Fiendship ended with uncle Sam
Now chang is my new best friend

WTF I love India now!

>pakistan

its like the retarded kid who lives down the block who tells you he's going to stop playing chestnuts with you during recess

meanwhile youre a 30 year old rich business owner who has no fucking clue who he is

at least yall have better future ahead of you compared to pakicumstains

RICED
I
C
E
D

trump NAFTA also is making Canada sign a free trade deal with China, Indonesia and India. In teh works

All that America is doing is making Asia and Europe rich. HAHAH

lmao trump is so dumb

it will happen all over the world eventually
this is China's century after all...

So can we expect that they'll use the 'Islamic Bomb' to flush the toilet on india anytime soon now?

will make killing Pakis easier

wow does fucking matter. an American is still worth 30 Chinese in productivity and the Chinese economy is a meme

Big whoop.

>an American is still worth 30 Chinese in productivity

And in weight.

China economy is fake and manipulated, and their industry of making things for Americans is going to go away with the advent of 3D printing. They already have to import food from the US, imagine what they’ll have to do to feed 1 billion unemployed.

cool. now we can denounce them, bomb them, and strengthen ties with tech support, i mean poo in, *ahem* India - who is an actual regional power.

So they don't need ANY aid

they have nukes. Its hard to bully countries that have nukes, thats the point of nukes.

>singlehandedly creating 4 jobs just by being fat
wow... so this is the famed American productivity...

I for one welcome our chinese overlords

Which is great and all, but threatening to use nukes publicly is what trapped norks in their corner. If pakis are any less stupid than that, they probably don't want to start waving a knife when everyone in the room has a gun

>they can't lrn2 hell march because chinese weaklings
youtube.com/watch?v=U4jilNfSIr8

Chinese colonist detected

we have more nukes. Its hard to not be bullied by countries that have a lot of nukes, thats the point of arm races.

Honestly I'm glad, and can't wait for when Pakistan fucks with India and then we can fuck with them and also China if they make an alliance thereby justifying attacking North Korea also.

Good job

Pakistan is a failed state shithole. You fan the flames of insurrection with one little CIA backed group and you can watch in devolve into civil war which will rival the Syrian conflict.

Good
Fuck America

lol @ bullying China with nukes, they’re colonising the Pacific North-West whilst the Mexicans are already the majority in the South-West US and you faggots are worried abt them dumping the dollar

All according to plan.

Now india can finally nuke pookistan

They officially harbored Osama Bin Laden.

They should have been destroyed.

>yay WWIII

t- sub 16 iq retards

they have nukes. What part of that do you sub humans not understand? Do you understand that going around bombing countries that have nukes is different to bombing ones that do have them or are you that stupid?

>and you faggots are worried abt them dumping the dollar
they should be. america being the world reserve currency is the only thing keeping them from being argentina tier. one that fades america is likely to lose a war vs mexico.

WRONG

i am from eastern europe originally and as an E European i like any good person equally from indian, chinese to amerimutt and brazilmutt . is all people man. i dont share your race wars and sjw and ideologies

sadly for you mofuckers most of the world is not white. you better start making friends or else you gonna be 1 island america isolated by the rest of the world much how NK and Iran is today.

have fun

It is OK since Pakistan waste all money into void or terrorists.

although i gotta disagree with the left just opening up borders is stupid. sjws are mentally challenged but right and nazi larpers are equally retarded. we need a 3rd way. we need a final solution that is neither nazi nor sjw.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-06/trudeau-says-had-progressive-talks-on-trade-with-china-s-xi

Kek, sure leaf.

As for Pakistan if you knew anything you would know Pak and China have a special relationship. I've seen fucking Pak Muslims call Chinese their brothers and shit. So who cares.

whats wrong with nationalism
Just because our mainstream society is hopelessly marxist doesn't mean nationalism is something "extreme"

>playing chestnuts
wtf do you do as children, canada?

>two countries using a 3rd ones currency to trade

I'm no expert on economics but this sounds dumb, especially since one party is leader in world economy and is one of the biggest markets.

normally im all against CIA destabilization, but please let this happen

laugh now
but when china is gonna be 100 trillion and america 30 trillion and you're no longer no 1 you gonna laugh on the other side of your face

china is making friends with everyone equally

but america is full of shit
shoveling shit culture all over the world
going full degenerate
hdi going down
people are divided in left and right camps more than ever
cucked california wants to leave
meanwhile all the based people are just a bunch of nerdy imageboard posters claiming to save the world with words

come on man let's be reasonable

i had a chuckle in 2017 but Sup Forums is hardly an institution able to do jack shit all

your memes are funny but memes are not enough to magically erase all the ideology , stupidity, degeneracy and your reputation

>right wing = nazi
keep guzzling that koolaid, leaf

Pakistan has an economy?

Let's crash the dollar and fuck our largest trading partner

The 200+ million chinks that lose their job will be most happy.

*had* an economy. they just ditched the US, haven't you heard?

Good.

Its Pakistan and Iran that the kikes/Trump/CIA are more/most afraid of.

the only solution is vucan logic
the third option
alt-center
radical centrism
focus on real problems and real solutions

your ethnostate is a pipedream
is too late you all lost
is been too late since you lost ww2

im happy pol is fighting sjw indoctrination
but pol cannot remove all the non whites from earth. non whites will increase in number . whites are a minority in the world and the whole world is developing fast. by 2100 most of shithole nations will be more decent

america is no longer the no 1 player on the scene. other nations are stepping in.

better start making friends now

OK wang

toldya im not chinese

born and raised in e europe balkans to be more specific

>Lets denounce the american dollar and open trade with another country who is heavily dependent on the american dollar.

>Nukes actually exist
Get a load of this brainlet.

This but only partially. 9/10 nukes are fake. The rest are for show to not make the soldiers in silos suspicious or for when they need to make another video of nuclear explosion.

Sure chang

The us need to protect the Aghanistain boards and stop blaming Pakistani...

Do this you CIA niggers.

The us has done very little in the 16 years to secure the borders between Pakistan and Afghanistan

Hahaha cnn and dems are crashing this plane with no survivors
Next they’ll make up something trump did to England

It's true China is in the process of giving Pakistan billions but so are the Russia. This was in the works since the 2nd George Bush

This is nothing. Pakistan and China are trying to unite for the stupid road initiative but its a fucking pipe dream. Too many corrupt ass places to run that roadway thru.

You realize your political class have been selling you out to China for literally decades at this point right?

Either the US pay for the supply lines or end the relationship and let China and Russia fill the void

But Pakistan has dem nukes tho

Fug :DD

I came in here just to post something similar to this. Good job Pajeet.

We ain't paying shit. Let China deal with your monkey asses

>pakistan
>no no white man, osama is not here, we've checked, trust us :^)
>we don't support terrorism, now gib us aid and trade plz :^)

Yeah pakistan can fuck right off. China too. Maybe the pakis can get some of that tasty tasty chinese smog

Why don't you help us regain kashmir? It breaks the pak China land route and game over for open of ideologically strongest terror countries

Know where your bread is buttered stupid canuck

>giving a shit about that shithole
Pakis should all fuck off, they're the worst kind of Mudslime outside of Somalians cause they both preach pedophilia and shit on the street

>china is colonizing everyone equally
FTFY you commie Chink faggot. Get the fuck out of my country.

I completely agree with you, Based Pajeet. Teach me how to awaken my siddhis.

and the "target of future ISIS operations" reward goes to...

On taxpayers' money...

The only reasons anyone gives a shit about Pakistan is 1. China want another port city, 2. The US is still in Afghanistan.

Goodluck. See Tibet.

Chinese cannot into outward expansion or wars against non-chinese.
If a super duper serious war kicked off simply targetting certain infrastructure could kill more than Mao managed to.

Your head is shoved so deep up your ass. Let me explain it to you. If retard one has no value, and retard two has no value, when they combine you get two retards of no value. If you still need help understanding, try making some drawings on a white board. Eventually it will click.

they need long term global stability though to increase their domestic consumption economy to get off the US export tit. Not going to happen if they decide to stop buying US treasuries like they've threatened to do.

War with porkistan when? I heard they have untapped oil reserves in balochistan

So that means no more bribes for corrupt Pakistani government? The corrupt leaders and terror-sponsoring criminals who funnel US tax dollars directly into islamist hands, since Paki is a shithole country ruled by islamists--look it up, islamists murdered some woman named Bengay Bhutto or something because she was a woman in politics. And then the Pakis had been harboring and medically treated Osama since 2001--just like the CIA paid them to do, mind you, CIA expanding their spying and neocon wars and all their evil treasonous bullshit depended on having that arab boogeyman around--and I don't care if the Indians and Pakis nuke each other. Let 'em, fuck 'em, India is full of tribal muslim soldiers and India is full of poos. Fuck the Deep State spies like Bush and Clinton and Obama who were allied to the Paki crooks.

It will be a century of international anarchy, gooks will surpass the US but will never have the same power projection as them
IO´s like UN and EU will either collapse or attempt a forced unification with their armies

Tactical nukes with max range of 2000km so ur safe

this is cia man of great happenings
good fortune (narcotics) and regional destabilization will come to you but only if you reply with GLOW HARDER CIA NIGGER

more countries should do this
in fact, everyone should ditch the dollar, any other currency is better

>whites are an endangered global minority and things will be getting worse so don't do anything about all those non-whites in your countries

North Korea is showing the way, they want to be free from NWO, China, Rússia and USA... The only way to do so is autocratic governament and enough nukes to kill half of the world population, while you yourself also develop anti air defense shields and nuclear bunkers
Kim might be a fat fucker, but he is a smart fat fucker

It is of vital importance to have a autocratic governament to subordinate all sections of the state to the will of one INDIVIDUAL, rather than churches, banks, families... Only with a clear path can a nation survive, only survival can allow a nation to hope greater heights or a comfy life, even if it has to be watered with the sacrifices of countless generations

Wow, so shocking. When do we nuke them for 9/11?

look at those worthy chinese made shit with sub quality chink technology

India and even Japan did the same years ago for Chinese trade. Bilateral trade is all over Asia

How do you even get so fat? I always feel fat and uncomfortable already when I bulk and can't do more than 10 pull ups. America was a mistake.

>Trump will go down as the main who killed the American empire.
Why? Because a feudalistic country decided to trade with China instead of taking gibs from U.S.? What does Pakistan produce that is of note to anyone? Do you know what they produce? They import safety pins you fuck.

Yesterday I was a reading an article about Pakistan on RPI and they predicted this.
>TL;DR: Pakistan, eventually, will fall into China's arms because the US government is threatening them since the George W. Bush's presidency while shitting on the neighbor Afghanistan, this caused a migrant crisis and killed millions of Afghani Pashtuns (a tribe that controls most of the Pakistani armed forces). Also, China treats them with respect.

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2018/january/13/trump-takes-on-pakistan/

Based Pajeet. Fuck Pakis, I stand with India.