Emma Watson acknowledges her white privilege in open letter about race and feminism

Based

metro.co.uk/2018/01/11/emma-watson-acknowledges-white-privilege-open-letter-race-feminism-7220955/

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/01/11/emma-watson-acknowledges-white-privilege-open-letter-race-feminism-7220955/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Emma, that's kike dick sucking privilege

So why not give away all her money?

Let her cuck herself. Nothing of value lost.

Easier to pretend you care when you're pushing 30 and nobody really pays you attention anymore.

Pigs like this need to be hung for treason.

WEINSTEIN'D

Oh fuck she's going full feminist with that dyke haircut

Why did she have to do this stupid shit to herself.

ooga booga whitey bad

She gets me so hard.

Neutral post

Take a guess.

Emma, if that white privilege thing is wearing U down so much, just donate ALL the money U made from your white privilege movies 2 charity and live on the dole.
That should make U feel better!

Wow, that made me cringe.

Her fanbase are predominantly pedos, she's an advocate for satanism, and she literally had to be Weinsteined to get work.

I couldn't describe a more vile disgusting entity in the world.

Make a difference- send all your money to Africa

She is Chad.

Jews aren't a race and they fucking know it. They just play that card when it gets them preferential treatment.

Oy, where are the goyische shiksas located?

>send all your money to Africa
That is great advice... if you want someone to throw away all their money. Might as well burn the money.

Memes aside. Do these people actually believe what they believe or is it just a game of virtue signaling in certain social circles that has gotten out of control? I mean seriously. If it's just a game, I can see where throwing out rationality and common sense would be justified in their world. But if they actually believe what they preach, they belong in a mental institution and nowhere near power.

The left has moved so far left and to such a strange and self destructive position they can't really move away without being exiled form their own social circles. Either you are a hardcore leftist or you will be labeled a racist bigot or Nazi.

For those outside their circles or for some of us on the far right this is great. We can use their stupid situation as a weapon against them. As soon as the stop self cucking and seem to not be as far left as they would like other to think we call them out and watch the left eat their own. The left is going through an extreme "purity test" phase that we intend to keep them in until they go mad.

I always thought she was a young boy. It was strange it didn't age as a man should but I thought nothing of it until now.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

she is the worst female personality trapped in the best body

Next she acknowledges female privilege? I'm waiting...

Does she acknowledge being a prostitute who only has a career by indulging a sick Jews sexually degenerate predatory nature in order in enrich herself. I use to think this chick was hot and now I think she is fucking disgusting. talk about being a fucking hypocrite. funny how the biggest whores are always the ones to do the most virtue signaling as if it were to sedate her own conscience. Her career should be fucking over along with the rest of weinstein's hookers.

Ya got any proof for that ?

It's a mixture of both.
You have some who legitimately and fervently believe all that.
Then there's the ones who only do it for social points or as PR to be popular considering far left politics have been propagandized as "cool" and "hip" for decades already.
>Either you are a hardcore leftist or you will be labeled a racist bigot or Nazi.
Exactly this, this often proves a problem with leftists as they often end up eating their own more than the actual "natzees" by this shit.
I swear to God, not even 5 year ago i was a commie, hot shitted on by a binch of shitskin friends and told I couldn't even stand near them cuz i "didn't understand" and "I was too privileged" just for being white.
Then I understood.
So glad i left that death cult that just leads towards misery.

Jesus fucking christ, how these niggers went from first minutes of 2001: a space odyssey into suits is beyond me.

Must be some sick joke of the universe.

Where is the actual proof? She was underage for most of those movies. Either go to the authorities or fuck off. Your imagination is inadmissible in a court of law. She may have spread some feminist shit but what you did right there is outright libel without concrete proof. I know you've probably never seen real journalism before but it usually has witnesses that go on the record,documentation that hasn't been forged and other damning evidence. Like say a nice dress with a President's DNA on it.

This only proves how leftism is a slippery slope
She started as a normie
Then she started the typical "im just for woman's rights, i dont hate men!" "Feminism"
Then she became a more radical feminist blaming men for pretty much all
Then she started to idolize non-whites
And now she got to the anti-white part (spreading the myth that they have "privilege")
Just some weeks ago she posted she was reading a book titled "why im not talking about race with white people" a literal blatantly anti-white book written by kikes and nigs.

emma shut up or fuck off.

It's amazing that this point escapes people

I pretty well agree with everything said here.

She could be Lena Dunham's sister that she raped.

I also pretty well much agree with everything said here too.

Yeah, I'm sure feeling privileged as a poor and autistic white person.

She's privileged, but it's not because she's white.

Does she also acknowledge sucking Weinstein's salty balls?

Why do post-modernist feminists make themselves look ugly on purpose?

What are they trying to prove?

You white knight faggots are completely fucking pathetic. Actually defending Wiensein's "girls"(hookers) lmao. his whole deal is a quid pro quo casting couch. This is Hollywood, wake the fuck up retards.

Libel is libel. Weinstein is evidently a bad person thats made some mistakes but that doesn't mean he propositioned all them or engaged in underage prostitution. Come to think of it where's the proof that he had sex with those other women? All we have are their word that it happened. Some of them waited decades to say anything. This whole thing seems rigged.

GUISE A CRLEBRITY DID A THING!!! XDDD sage this gay shit, who gives a fuck what a dumb cunt says

looks like RooshV

are you are on Sup Forums talking libel you fucking retard? how big of a fucking idiot are you. lmao, I didn't bother reading the rest of that reply, you are clearly a fucking moron.

ADDENDUM Are you sure you're not the white knight cucking for that hamplanet you call a wife? Because that's exactly what your "sound" like. A pussy whipped husband hoping to get laid by talking trash about people his wife doesn't like.

She was my (3D) waifu. Why does it have to be like this? Why'd she have to throw away my love for the sake of diversity ot feminism or whatever? What should I do with my Emma Watson folder?

Maybe pic related could be my new waifu?

>listening to a woman who makes a living by licking pulsating, wrinkled hemorroids of old jewish producers
Why ? She's a disgrace for all women.

ADDENDUM You are a fucking retard.

>her

Are you some sort of pedo faggot or something? She has the body of a 12 year old boy.

>implying that niggers getting more free shit is a good thing

Jesus Christ, that head is fucking massive.

and there goes my emma fetish.
i an ready to welcome the sex bots;

>In what ways do I support and uphold a system that is structurally racist?

As a Hollywood actress, she does indeed support such a system. Those who benefit from it aren't white though, they are Jews.

>buys sexbot of emma watson

pic on that post related.

based Adam "Race" Warski destroying Pedowood from the inside

that would ensure best body and personality kek
gotta love tomboyish bot girl

I'll take that as a no. So no facts and only propaganda. You're no better than her spreading feminist propaganda.

To think this was one of my first actress crushes as a teenager. Hello darkness my old friend.

I'm sure she's a nice gal but she always has that bitch face look to her.

Looks like a troll

take it up your ass white knight faggot.

>Where is the actual proof?
You think people would do that? Make unsubstantiated anonymous allegations on the internet? And on Sup Forums of all places.
>PS Obama bummed my dog

I liked her performance in Beauty and the Beast.

She doesn't go far enough! She should step aside as an actress to allow more females of colour & she must donate the majority of her accumulated wealth to minority causes.

Emma Watson told me herself she got her film roles by sucking Weintstiens Jew cock and letter him cum inside her ass multiple times a day like the good little whore she is.. how's that for libel you white knight faggot, muh muh libel lmao, good thing she has you to swoop to her rescue hey faggot.
ADDENDUM
you are a fucking retard.

>Watching that trash
The fuck is wrong with you?

Orc

why

She needs a masculine husband to put her in her place. She's getting too uppity. I hope some British-Pakistani shows her what real oppression feels like.

This cannot be real

As all this bullshit is really Jewish privilege and Jewish subversion to con everyone that it’s white people with the excessive power and wealth..including gullible white bitches. How come the memes have not worked yet Sup Forums? I though you fuckers spammed Watson’s twitter with merchants??
>Sup Forums is an echo chamber

You sound kind of mad. I must have struck a nerve.

Never mind her:
- female privilege
- wealth privilege
- celebrity privilege
- beauty privilege
- Harry Potter everyone-knows-her-face/name privilege

Nah, gotta put down the white races again. These celebrity whores make me sick, shame but they deserve the bullet.

>Emma Watson
who?
>metro.co.uk/2018/01/11/emma-watson-acknowledges-white-privilege-open-letter-race-feminism-7220955/
I'm reading the afghanistan wars by william maley, fek ovv.

Emma needs another Asian guy to put her in her place again. Back when they were together, you never heard this from her.

Asian men know how to put women in their places while White men dont.

>Hi, I'm Emma Watson, you might remember me from...

Kek

>Emma needs another Asian guy to put her in her place again

>>Emma needs another Asian guy to put her in her place again

>you might remember me from...
Ummmm, you might not like her but her last movie - Beatuy & the Beast made 1.3 Billion at the box office.

>Emma Waton, formerly Harvey Weinstein’s play goy.
Can’t tell difference between Jews and whites, even though she has spent years in showbusiness? It’s not plausible that anyone is this thick.
>Emma once again disavows white people
Now that sucking Harvey’s kosher cock is off the menu, I guess it’s back to selling out her own race again, in order to secure her next (((movie))).

>Emma needs another Asian guy to put her in her place again

Look at how demure Emma is. That is the power of Asian cock

>>Emma needs another Asian guy to put her in her place again

GETTING ASIAN COCK : Prim, proper, knows when to shut up, subservient
WITHOUT ASIAN COCK : Uppity, feminism, sjw

All you have to do is look at the women in Asian and look at the women in the West & what they have become.

That tattoo looks disgusting on her. She ruined her body with that.

Yeah, the tattoo is what ruined her body.

1.26 billion, with a pretty high budget of 132 million.
IT, by comparison, had a meager budget of 36 million and pulling in 710 million.

No one remembers Beauty and the Beast. But they remember how everyone floats down here.

>ruined body
with tattoo
Not the hundreds of BBC’s and ass full of synthol???

thanks for speaking for me emma

Can somebody shop her coming out of a caravan because she looks like a proper gippo here.

Go to bed Harvey

“I’m practically black, look at all the black people I take pictures with!”
The post

you sound like a white knight retarded faggot.

You guys can cry all you want about it, but these kind of actions are ones which shape the future

muh spreading awareness meme is more important

Can't speak for yourself? mouth full of jew cock too?

For better outcomes for whites than blacks to be attributed to privileged, we first have to know that it is not due to genetics.

What evidence did Emma use to rule out genetic differences as an explanation for different outcomes for blacks and whites?

Hollywood whore doing the bidding of her Jewish masters. Nothing new here.