Uploading anime after Nyaa

While some are struggling with google search, let us discuss proper places to share stuff with those ungrateful troglodytes.

There are anidex.info and acgnx.se, which of them should be more popular and why? Any other suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/profile/MegaHeart
myanimelist.net/profile/Azucat
myanimelist.net/animelist/gigguk
anidex.info
acgnx.se
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=mylist&uid=27781
myanimelist.net/profile/Xenotine
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=userpage&uid=275313
anirena.com
tokyotosho.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

animebyte

anidex was just upgraded , so lets use that

animebytes is pretty great.

Do tell me, does it have things from before the war? How many?

Just use Tokyotosho, you mongoloid.

It's got a pretty decent library, and just about everything is seeded fairly strongly, even semi rare stuff like the bootleg lain soundtrack, or the Samurai Flamenco music CDs.

Cool. Do they have any translations that you could not find otherwise? For example, some of the 90s World Masterpiece Theater series, like the orca one.

Tokyotosho
Dont fall for the private cartel meme

It looks like they only have Tico raw, not translated.

Ah, what a shame. Seems I'll need to fetch a dub.

Thanks for the info.

I have 1-16 from [MJN], but sadly my up speed is shit.

oh, pipe it. a replacement for nya is something accessible, not a center for smug cocky and self centered elitists.

>AB
>muh sekrit klub
Private trackers are cancer

It's not a public tracker thus not a replacement, it's also on lock down and is taking no new users currently.

there not cancer, the poster suggesting it's a replacement is dumb.

How is it not cancer that something is so closed on it self, it's almost impossible to get into, and even though you succeed and get in, it's only a matter of time to fuck up your ratio

I haven't used nyaa in years, but I remember it would go down a lot. How do we know this is permanent?

Building ratio on AB is piss easy, everything airing and everything 1080p is freeleech, and the bonus system is very generous. Not to mention frequent site-wide freeleeches.

where_do_you_think_we_are.jpg

Not to mention you don't really need a ratio either. It's practically ratioless. But it's not as secret as people pretend to be. Plenty of people get invited daily

nyaa disposed of the site with no warning and disappeared for 2 days. Proof that the next site should have some semblance of owner/admin competence.

Invite me then

look, i know that we are on Sup Forums. and just like all the rest of Sup Forums, we are all full of ourselves, trying to 1up the next. but if you keep this up at a time like this, we are only going to have shit around here. we really do need to put our shit togheter, at least for a while.

post your MAL and I'll protein you an invite that way.

myanimelist.net/profile/MegaHeart

>40 anime in 3 years
You don't even need to be in a private tracker mr new IP

myanimelist.net/profile/Azucat

Can you send me one too?

I don't add everything, i keep everything in my drive, and I'm travelling right now

>I don't add everything
Not taking the risk sorry.

List is private.

You should be using as many trackers as possible, this way even if one dies people can still easily find the torrents.

It was worth a shot

would it be possible for me to get one?
profile/pyreclaw

hey guys heres my mal
myanimelist.net/animelist/gigguk
invite me please
thank you

I always thought MAL was stupid new-shit and cancer.
So I never bothered with it.

But now I can't even apply for the site without one of those.

>gigguk
check your inbox

anidb is fine too

>people get invites because i asked in the first place and I don't
IT'S NOT FAIR!

are you a cute trap?

Real Sup Forums will always do what it's always done - upload to youtube in three parts with OP, ED and second part missing. Nu-Sup Forums can be left to flounder in the dark.

Oh how unfortunate. Ironic weebs were a mistake.

Remember to spoil L's death in the comments in earlier episodes than it happening too!

Nah, this guy is great

>anidex.info and acgnx.se
use both

I wonder if Darksage is on AB

>anidb is fine too
I've actually recommended that site a long time ago when most people didn't know about it, but I actually don't use anidb for the list thing either.
The only feature from that site I use is the relationship graph, pic related.

But I made a quick list of the stuff I watched off the top of my head: anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=mylist&uid=27781

I can expand it if you'd like, but it's going to take some time to dig into my old stuff.

Ah I feel bad for anyone actually creating a list just for an invite. As for Anidb's relation graph. It's not that great as it ignores 'specials'. Either way I was mostly just joking about the invites thing. There's only one person in this thread I've sent an invite to so far.

It's better than the mal stuff though. This thing doesn't even give any hint of chronological release order.

It's not just down, it's deleted

i'm loving this season of tenchi for ants

>It's practically ratioless

Don't you need to maintain a certain minimum ratio to be able to download stuff?

0.2 I think

Anyone have animebytes invite?

I have some rare stuff like Suara - Blue Drop [flac] I can share. Last time I checked what.cd they didn't have those anime osts.

>what.cd
Fuck you.

Invite me for animebytes, I can contribute too. Here is my MAL myanimelist.net/profile/Xenotine

Isn't it extra work to maintain such a thing?

I don't understand why people use that shit.

plus most of the times library's shit poor and there are less than 10 seeders with dogshit connection.

This

>anidex.info and acgnx.se
>doki
No thank you.

I have anidb

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=userpage&uid=275313

>Suara - Blue Drop
You mean from the album Blue Dreams? It's on both AB and Jpopsuki.

So this is how a shill thread looks

cute

one of special episodes are usually included with the main series unless it's an ova release. it's all there

I get that. But it's easy to glance over when watching a show. The specials usually come after the main show.

I usually use anirena.com (or whatever other site when they down) and then upload to TT. This way my files have at least one backup.

finished encoding everything.
who wants?
otherwise i'll keep it for myself.

put it on both or just magnet on /t/?

tokyotosho.info/

i'm seeing people using nya.is filehost for the torrent submission.
interesting.

Please put it on both