H.P. lovecraft

What will happen when niggers will know about the fact that he was a white supremacist?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2015/nov/09/world-fantasy-award-drops-hp-lovecraft-as-prize-image
radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/04/21/cosmic-horror/
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/s.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=TXyda5iiGEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing will happen to him, niggers can't reach him, he's long dead. But whatever some hignogs think about him he is a great writer and his art is living on.

>theguardian.com/books/2015/nov/09/world-fantasy-award-drops-hp-lovecraft-as-prize-image

>Impliying they will not start crusading aganist everything related to him, from companies that produce his novels to the memorials dedicated to him.

(((They))) will say he hated Jews, yet his first and only wife was Jewish.

There is literally one good game based on his novelles - Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and literally no good movies, except maybe for the spanish film Dagon. There is nothing to ruin until now.
Only agree about the memorials, niggers are capable of destroying memorials and other things white people built.

>no good movies

>The Call of Cthulhu 2005
>In the Mouth of Madness 1994
>Re-Animator 1985

Pretty sure some spic protested in 2012 to have his name taken off some sort of accolade for beginner horror writers

Dagon 2001 is actually good

Have been listening to some of his stuff on audio. Can't get over how ahead for his time he was

Everybody knows it already

Man fuck off Lovecraftian tropes are some of the most beloved and widespread in all of autism gaming.

Niggers don't read.

This. Even though it's an adaptation of the Shadow over Innsmouth (set in Spain, of all places, and the setting works) it's chock full of b-movie charm.
Recommended.

Niggers don't even know who he is...
He has no heir, so there is no gibs to get by suing anyone.

does that mean bloodborne is white supremacist

>What will happen when niggers will know about the fact that he was a white supremacist?
FTAGN will happen

>The Call of Cthulhu 2005
>In the Mouth of Madness 1994
>Re-Animator 1985
All are meh. They are all just partially based on his novelles, just medley
Name me any game or movie besides those 2 I have mentioned in the post above, that are fully or mostly based on his writings and are good.
And then you can go fuck off, nigger.

>Bloodborne.
>shit blood turns people into crazy beasts.
>with insight you see the true face of the world,the more you have it the more it's batshit insane.
>secret (((scholar))) societies are trying to get closer the old ones with collective nightmares by using an interbreed of an ancient race.
Holy shit the madman miyazaki made /ourgame/.

my favorite game of all time is /ourgame/, i was destined to be on Sup Forums

Only ones who care or even know about him are his fans, and they don't care

there you go, shithead

Bloodborne mother fuckers, thats what im talkin about. Im glad a lot of you agree

Niggers are still latching out at Joseph Conrad and Rudyard Kipling though?

On what novel or story is Bloodbourne based on? Or wait a minute, that's a shitty fantasy medley game made to jew fags who claim to love Lovecraftian horror? Seriously, go back to plebbit, tired of you kids.

You do know the Final Boss in Quake was a creation of HP Lovecraft don't you?

Wait, he was an elitist too?

Can someone redpill me on Lovecraft?

>the Final Boss in Quake was a creation of HP Lovecraft
>the whole game itself isn't based on Lovecraft's stories
Ok.

n an early doggerel poem, the 1912 On the Creation of Niggers, Lovecraft describes black people not as human but "beasts... in semi-human figure, filled it with vice".

AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>Lovecraftian horror
>It has it's own genre that even my uneducated ass knows, yet he's not important

>Can someone redpill me on Lovecraft?
Just read some of his stories. They're usually short. His worldview is evident from it.

Might as well post the whole thing.

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

some SJW's who haven't read his material may go on futile tirades on facebook. but Lovecraftian horror is deeply ingrained in the romanticism and 'alternative' non-mainstream cultures of today/

also he was a product of his time. who wasn't racist in Lovecraft's new england uppermiddle class late 19th century/20th century circles

you seem really willing to take away the fact he created his own genre and influenced some amazing movies, books and games.
just because it isn't a direct adaptation of one of his books doesn't make it not Lovecraft

At the Mountains of Madness is actual high literature as far as I'm concerned. I don't like most of his stories because it's not really my thing, but that one is just unreal.

also here is a good page on Lovecraft's views
radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/04/21/cosmic-horror/

You just realised that?
The devs were already talking about a lovecraftian feel and world to BB when it was quite early in development.
I ust started a new run in BB but I use the Cane this time and man, the axe is so much stronger its not even funny. Why would they make one of the starting weapons so much better than the other 2 ?

>who wasn't racist in Lovecraft's new england uppermiddle class late 19th century/20th century circles
Jews and various Protestant sects

I always just figured Lovecraft was shit due to it being spammed by manchildren and soyboys.

Are the stories good? They're not Harry Potter tier?

Lovecrafts work is Amazing

I say they are pretty good. Worth a read, most of them.

I liked it. Especially the trippy dream-world novels.

Cool. Thanks. Was looking for something new to start on.

Are the books chronological in a series? If so, which book is the best to start with?

At the mountain of madness
the moon bog
the color out of space

my three favorites.

The cane is baller. Can't whip niggers with an axe.

especially the color out of space is an amazing story
Yeah thats what i wanted, a pimp cane but the dmg is meh. But i did start with the lowest preset character the no good one because he had the lowest level so ican maximize my stats.

Is Color out of space the best to start with?

Not that i remember, each work is its own while still part of a larger universe

Niggers dont read or care about authors
>mfw there was a cat named nigger in one of his books

That's great. Actually exactly what I was looking for right now.

Yes, good place to start

You might want to start with something quite short to dip your toes in. I'd recommend The Outsider.

doesnt matter they are all mostly their own stories with little overlapping in the storylines.
Mostly the things in common are the elder ones and eldritch horrors/creatures.
But most of them are their own short stories.
At the mountain of madnes was one of the inspirations for the thing from carpenter.

>spammed by manchildren and soyboys
Who probably never read a word from him in their lives.
There is a big rift in what people who never read Lovecraft think about his stories and what his stories are actually about.

>Are the stories good?
Yes, although he wrote many and the quality obviously varies to some extent.

>They're not Harry Potter tier?
It couldn't possibly be further away.

You can download a collection of his stories (probably for free).
He mostly wrote short stories which can be read more or less independently although they have some overlap with each other.

Not a bad Idea.

"Conrad is a bloody rascist"

Admitted that if he actually could read, he may had noticed that Heart of Darkness was a book trying to depitch the cruelty of racism.

It's a pretty good indroduction to what lovecraft is known for. Also i suggest the whisperer in darkness while we at it, it's one of my favourites.

>one good game
You don't like darkest dungeon?

Great. Thanks for the advice.

I'm not an impatient reader I sat through most of the shit from the Russians golden era, so I should be able to hold on and give it a fair evaluation.

You might be right. What I was refering to were all those shitty Cthulu-memes.

Which short stories could you recommend?
Other people in here already recommended some of his novels.

Redpill me on this guy.
Is he actually good?

"We are born of the Blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood."

The majority of his stories are 5-30 pages. Just start reading them, it's not much of a time investment.

>Which short stories could you recommend?

The Shadow over Innsmouth
The Whisperer in Darkness
The Rats in the Walls

>Which short stories could you recommend?
Most of the things mentioned already are actually short stories, thats what he wrote the most of, they vary between a couple to a hundred pages in lengths.
"The Colour Out of Space" should be a good place to start but the others already mentioned should also be just as fine.

If you want to read his works, you can probably get a pdf of his collective works and start reading right now.

Joseph Conrad or Achebe?

Achebe is calling Conrad a racist, because Conrad wrote Heart of Darkness.

Josep Conrads "Heart of Darkness" is good.
Apocolypse Now is based on the book.

I've read Heart of Darkness.
I was asking Achebe since my high school teacher was harping about his books.

Mountains of madness was cool.

They've released the necrocomicon. Its a massive. Collection of his works

>implying he was actually a racist
>implying his woks weren't edited in order to get them off the shelves
>implying (((they))) would allow anyone who isn't one of them to be the greatest at anything
He was an amazing horror writer and would be considered one of the best if his books didn't have all that bigoted stuff shoehorned in by jealous Ashkenazi supremacists. If you read his stories you'll notice that anything racist is just quickly mentioned for no reason pertaining to the story and doesn't seem to add anything other than "lol niggers"

Great. Thanks.

I got the day off, so I think I might go out and buy some of his works today. Thanks though.

The real horror story is living with niggers and non-whites. Nothing in the depths of the imagination comes close to this nightmare.

I honestly don't know. I was scared off by all the racist crybaby babble. I googled him and a ton of shitty quotes appeared, my hunch is telling me no.

>Joseph Conrad
Why would niggers dislike him? He basically saved millions of them from Leopold with Heart of Darkness and his journalistic work.

>The rats in the walls.

Literally a cat called "Niggerman" in that story. Audibly keked when I read it.

Yeah, kinda figured that.
I heard he sympathized with whites unlike other Negroes so I was interested in him.

>The pale blood is the one who wins the nightmare and becomes the next great one

Really makes me think

He wrote a story about the Jews from Russia arriving in the USA after the fall of the Czar too.

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/s.aspx

Exactly.

We weren't introduced to him like that. But in all fairness, his work should of course be judged according to its own merits and not by how shitty or not shitty a person he is.
I'm most likely still not gonna read him though.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

>Harry Potter tier

Loved them as an edgy teen. I'd say it isn't for your average brainlet , but I may just be projecting.

Arthur Machen had a style very similar to Lovecraft's, dealing with cosmic darkness, the mad, horrific truth of our reality, the insignificance oh human beings...

>What will happen when niggers will know about the fact
If you can't speak English properly don't write things on an English speaking website.

Why say first and only wife? That's just his fucking wife, it doesn't need two redundant qualifiers.

>it's not good if they can't make a movie out of it

Fucking philistine.
Del Toro was going to film At the Mountains of Madness but the script was too similar to Prometheus. Just go watch Prometheus.

Does that matter? Since when do niggers read?

Yes it is.

The sister was cute. She just wanted to be with her brother. Hell, she even happily embraced him after he betrayed her and was horribly burned.

Which H.P. story is it , where the main character plays a violin and has the body of a giant hand ?

Dream cycle > rest of Lovecraft's trite

Should check out Robert E Howard too. Really great work the both of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXyda5iiGEo

The Color out of Space is pretty good.

all the lovecraft gods "pantheon" is not lovecraftian horror at the least and can even be viewed as an insult to his work

that image is missing the word "cyclopean"

The Thing was heavily At The Mountains of Madness from the perspective of the camp that gets torn apart

very lovecraftian

>Niggers
>Reading

I'm not too worried.

He often goes into detail about how horrifyingly ugly niggers are, moreso than any cosmic horrors.
He wrote a poem about how much he hates niggers.
He named a cat in a novel of his "Nigger-Man" and that cat was named after his real-life cat also called "Nigger-Man."
He wrote an entire story where the horror was literally a group of immigrants.

If I remember correctly, his opinions on Redguards came from his experiences of living near them. It's referenced in one of his stories... Red Hook I think.

Because Hp was her second husband

lel this!

You forgot he did horror stories about race mixing and ends one of them with the main character running out onto his front lawn and setting setting himself on fire when he learns he's part ape.

>Jews
Lovecraft hated them, but not so much he didn't marry one