Saekano flat

>was able to write something like White Album 2
>also wrote something like Saekano
Why is this allowed?

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Megumi a best.

Jesus.

what a fat

It's fine. He made a best girl like Eriri after all.

>there are people who likes chubby thicc girls
Nasty.

After the latest episode I'm inclined to agree.

Eriri is one of the worst heroines Maruto has ever made.

>thicc
Take your memespeak elsewhere.

>Utaha
>chubby

Wew lad, not everyone has to be a skeleton.

god, I want to impregnate Utaha

Utaha's fanservice is the best thing about S2 so far.

Worst girl and total slut with no shame.

I wish we could have harem anime where a girl wins and then it turns into a romance anime.
We always get these open ended things, and this will be no different.

Eriri is an angel on Earth.

More like a drama demon.

I wish Seakano was an eroge with 20 H scene for Utaha only and 10 for the others. The story is shit and the romance is bad, you can only see the erotic 10/10 body without touching it. What kind of a hardcore M play is this?

At least he's consistent in the best girl aspect.

I would kill for that. Why did Maruto stop writing 18+ stories?

I dont fucking know. Even the White Album artist can't stop doing H art for Utaha.

Except long hair Megumi resembles Kazusa the most.

Eriringo

What was the point of this scene?

Feeling betrayed and upset at seeing the person who's the target of her affection sharing the gift that she gave doesn't make her a drama queen. It's not like she quit the circle or anything because of that.

to show how big of a faggot this guy is for not fucking her

Megumi left the circle because she was angry and obviously part jealous. But it would be stupid to call her a drama demon too.

What. Megumi has brown hair, like Setsuna. Utaha has dark hair, like Kazusa.

It would be, but I was just saying a sulky tantrum is way less extreme than leaving the circle.

Megumi is described as having black hair in the novels. It's just that black hair is rarely actually colored black in anime, like how Tomoya's hair is colored dark blue and Utaha's hair is actually colored dark purple.

Who's talking about her tantrum with Izumi? Eriri is the source of most drama in the series, hence she's a drama demon.

>one-time drama event
>most

But you Eririfags were telling me just the other day that Eriri is the source of most drama of the series and that's why she's a good character. Feeling like changing of argument when it's not convenient anymore?

That wasn't a sulky tantrum.

Speaking objectively, Megumi has the most drama by count. The one with Touma in vol.7, the one with Eriri that she got rolling in vol.8-9, and the recent drama in vol.12 where she avoids Tomoya again.

This doesn't look like black to me.

>dont know anything about this series
>pre-ordered the gsc white dress megumi scale and nendo
>trying so hard not preorder the utaha and eriri nendos along with the gsc bathing suit utaha scale

The girls are all so cute and pretty.

Where? I've never said that.

>Eriri
>vol 3
>vol 6
>vol 7
>GS1
>GS2

Like I said, in anime black hair is rarely actually colored as black. If you look closely, it's actually blue, purple, or some other color. It's just an attempt at shading.

People say she produces drama and conflict that that helps make Saekano interesting and not boring. Pretty sure "most" was argued for.

It was one of you .

Obviously different person. Eriri definitely drives some of the drama, but almost all is a stretch.

Well, too bad most of her conflict is just as boring as what it would be without it.

So is it correct to take away the supposedly unique "drama and conflict enabler" trait she that supposedly makes her the most important character in the story like that other Eririfag said?

But Megumi's hair is not even dark.

It depends on the lighting. The novel outright states it's black.

What do you think? Let's put it this way. The most important character is Megumi and all the main girls have their share of drama that drives the story. Eriri drives some of it. but she does have a slightly more unique position serving somewhat of an antagonistic role for not just Tomoya's circle, but Izumi on a personal level, to Utaha as rivals, and Megumi in a romantic capacity.

Who taught Megumi how to dance?

Utaha is slowly working her way to becoming the worst girl this 2nd Season.
Literally from best (S1) to worst (now).

What the fuck happened?

Is White Album as good as Saekano?
Is also on the comedy side or is it drama?

It depends on how things go in the anime, but it looks like Saekano will be Maruto's magnum opus. WA2 just has way too many unlikable characters and the winning girl is a total shit.

I doubled-checked to be sure and I dont't see drama in vol.6 that's caused by Eriri. Vol.7 where Eriri and Utaha left wasn't exactly drama per se for the sake of drama or melodrama, but instead it was a choice that brought circumstances and natural emotional response. GS1 is related to vol.7 for them and there wasn't drama between Eriri to other characters. Eriri and Utaha were taking it all in by themselves so it would be depressing than conflict. GS2 is caused by Megumi, not Eriri.

God. Megumifags were right nobody really had a chance. no matter what the other girls do or suffer they can't even compete.

What a fucking frustrating episode.

She is way OP than Onni-sama by far.

>dont't see drama in vol.6 that's caused by Eriri
>literally overworks herself due to her pride and falls sick because of that
>literally starts crying with Utaha in GS1 and with Megumi in GS2

Filthy Paraphilic pedophile flat justice infidel!!!

why do they all want to fuck this guy

Eriri is the opposite. She has every chance in the world to make victory hers but self-destructs in the stupidest ways. You'll see it later in the season.

>too many unlikable characters
dropped
>winning girl is a total shit
dropped again

But seriously, one of the things I enjoy most in Saekano is the wonderful comedy dynamic between the three main girls, is there anything like that in WA?

stay strong utahabros

Dont listen to that idiot
The only downside to WA2 is that you'll never get the full experience since it's a VN

Sort of. All the comedy goes away when the MC starts dating one of the girls. And boy, if you thought Tomoya was bad, you haven't seen WA2's MC.

>WA2 just has way too many unlikable characters and the winning girl is a total shit
Unless you somehow think Setsuna won you have the worst shit taste

I am. She'll get the last laugh.

But is it more comedy or is it that kind of shitty drama that Key churns out?

i want to cum on her pantyhose!!!!!!

He gives them just the right amount of attention and shares their otaku pursuits.

Setsuna literally did nothing wrong.

Megumi just needed a minute at the end to BTFO everyone. Utaha is pretty hot, though.

I want to cum in her pantyhose.

I want to cum inside her.

And how is overworking herself due to pride a concern of drama? Tomoya came over her house and took care of her. That's all. No conflict, no awkwardness, no internal strife, or exaggerated play.

Crying doesn't automatically equate to drama. Eriri was emotional and sad. Tears flowing isn't unusual. If it was tears of joy would you call it drama because crying happened? No, don't be silly. Yes, she cried in GS2, but the one who caused drama in the first place is Megumi. Don't forget she was the one who broke their friendship first and avoided Eriri.

Utaha was really sweet this episode. She won me over.

That would be extremely painful.

Why is she such a slut?

Facing defeat with finesse.

Only the first time.

Tomoya was obsessively worried about her and jeopardized the game's progress. Eriri started crying when he came to her place, and nagged at him for taking that sudden decision. And this also was what triggered Megumi to leave afterwards.

And again, Megumi only reacted to Eriri leaving the circle, the chain of events was started by Eriri. Eriri wasn't crying tears of joy, it was an emotional and dramatic play to make us feel bad for her.

Where is this from?

Koishitru metronome

>if you thought Tomoya was bad, you haven't seen WA2's MC.
But Haruki is a great MC actually, unlike Tomoya. He might be a little dense, but he is really alright.

love triangle drama

Tomoya never cheated on Megumi.

Haruki never cheated on Kazusa.

>megumeme
>the most boring and plain character winning

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

Eriri is not winning though.

But thank god Eriri isn't winning.

For you.

The superior story.

Fuck you

Eriritard please go

I'm going to read it. Just because of that page. Thank you.
Does she call him Rinri-kun there too?

Of course, he's the same beta faggot there afterall.

Utaha is my favorite and I feel bad for her, but I have no problem with Megumi winning, because frankly, she makes a better pair with Rinri-kun.

Utaha just doesn't deserve this suffering.

Is there a good place to download the novels or do I have to buy them?

Utaha is better with Sup Forumsnons

Buy it.