The majority of refugees in Germany want to become Germans

70% want to stay in Germany and of course expect German citizenship and other goodies. 20% want to move on to countries like the UK before Brexit. 10% may consider going back home after they have made enough money.

What you guys think? Is this proof of enough integration will, ey?

Other urls found in this thread:

mdr.de/sachsen/befragung-fluechtlinge-wollen-deutsche-staatsbuerger-werden-100.html
rt.com/uk/415962-france-macron-demands-britain/
express.co.uk/news/world/745147/million-immigrants-Germany-few-find-jobs-migrant-crisis
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42554635
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>70% of Arabs want to become Europeans
How the fuck are they going alter their genes? Has CRISPR reached such levels yet? If so, we can get to a 0% crime rate by turning every nigger White.

>20% want to move on to countries like the UK before Brexit

Get absolutely fucked. Reopen those ovens and start cooking again, Hans.

20% want to move where their friends and colleagues are, in Britain. Be honored.

Send them all back to their dusty shit holes,

Nukkeee itttt. Ahhhh.

EVERYONE KNEW that these people don't flee from war. The media censored people stating this simple fact. They used asylum as a tool for immigration and now it's too late. No politician will throw them out.

rare picture of merkel not doing pic related with her hands

>Is this proof of enough integration will, ey?
does getting gibs equal integration?

I see absolutly no correlation between giving them citizenship and integration.
We have a lot of "french" who are only french on paper. Most of them will never be assimilated, a good part will live on gibs, and another become criminal. Almost all are muslims. Only a very few will integrate.

Link to the article please?

mdr.de/sachsen/befragung-fluechtlinge-wollen-deutsche-staatsbuerger-werden-100.html

why does she do it? it's the most stupidest thing you can do with your hands

>implying Germany wouldn't just be another shithole Africa-tier country if it weren't for the high IQ of the whites that have always lived there
>implying race has nothing to do with the orderliness and smoothly running society that Germans have cultivated over the course of hundreds of years through strict discipline of the community that's required during times of war and in preparation for harsh winter months where nothing grows
>implying the rapefugees would be there in the first place if it weren't for the massive economy, generated by high IQ whites, that can prop up a welfare system for such a ridiculous amount of leeches
Hans, I...

Danke

Clasp your hands if you deceive.

Wanting to stay in Germany doesn't mean becoming german.

>People still bitching about this
>Implying you'll do anything about it

>tfw you will experience the death of the kraut in your lifetime

oh please...

Becoming a german citizen is just a matter of patience. the longer you stay there, the more inhumane it is not getting citizenship.

all the turks you see in germany? they came initially for a few years of working OR later as refugees (lot of tribal kurds)

you see the iranians? came as refugees

you see the libanese? refugees

russians, balkans and eastern europeans? refugees

This is a good part of why I voted for brexit. Half of the non European immigrants here have come from other EU countries. Somalians decide they don't like living in Scandinavia. West Africans decide they don't like living in France. Algerians and Moroccans dislike Holland. They speak English and all decide to come here.

We would have millions of new Germans arriving here in the next 20 years of we don't get brexit right

No, what he’s saying is that wanting to stay in Germany doesn’t necessarily mean wanting to assimilate as well. As in the refugees want to stay, live in a good country, get handouts and endless gibs, and do it all without assimilating. Basically, they want free shit.

why you faggots always fall for the integration meme,send them back they will never be european both ethnically and spiritually.

So progressive and tolerant! You should welcome even more!

oh wait you will

This. They want citizenship but will not accept European sensibilities of culture.

rt.com/uk/415962-france-macron-demands-britain/

>We would have millions of new Germans arriving here in the next 20 years of we don't get brexit right

Well, guess why we are so keen on keeping you in the EU as long as possible.

>refugees (aka illegal immigrants) who leisurely strolled over our (non-existant) border yesterday all want to get a german passport
>real germans such as myself whose family has been here for centuries want to throw away their german passport because it's worthless now and get out of this shithole
Carry on, germany. You are on a good way. This will end well.

That is the "sign language" sign for vagina.

You are just racist.

Fighting the Nazis was a mistake.

Shit, you are using the same strategy the Israelis use on the Palestinians. Delay negotiation of a final settlement until you can move enough people into the other area that independence is meaningless

ofc they wanna stay in Germoney.

express.co.uk/news/world/745147/million-immigrants-Germany-few-find-jobs-migrant-crisis

>want to be Staatsbürger
>refuse to learn language
>refuse to take a job
>refuse to follow the rules
every time

>"help companies grow and ensure long-term prosperity"
How do companies grow? Right - money.
What do immigrants do? Reduce competition, so wages either remain stagnant, or deflate. This is great fucking news for the company...pretty fucking shitty news for the workers.
This shit ain't happening by accident.

It's the most generic evil guy hand gesture on the planet. She probably thinks it makes her look powerful or something. But in reality it just makes her look like a fucking villain.

Went to college with a 40 year old South African white guy s few years ago. I was still blue pilled, and I asked with he would decide to leave. He said he just didn't see a future for him and his family. Now I understand. How long until we see refugees from new Germistan

People who can afford it are already planning to leave. If things continue this way I will also leave after I graduate from medical school.

Look at me, I am the German now.

>10% may consider going back home
No way! Who could've possibly predicted this?!

>all the german girls that will be blacked in the next 20 years
OH NO NO NO NO NO

kys shitskin

Help

Hab dich beim Verfassungsschutz gemeldet :^)

LOOK AT THE HEADS OF HIS COUNTRY! HAHAHAHA! LOOK AT HIS WOMENS PUSSY LIPS! AHAHAHAHAHA

Where can you go though?
All of our countries are pozed. It's not like we have a homeland to return to.

>How long until we see refugees from new Germistan
we Germans are all going to be killed, no escape. also, my guess is that America will not take any German refugees

Nigger if this shit continues I'm fucking outta here. Fuck this shit, I'm a studied computer scientist, I can literally pick where I want to live. If you want to get dicked by sand niggers, go ahead, do that personal freedom and so on, but don't expect me to keep your banking system running while you do that.

Do "refugees" actually work?

>he just insulted the scholar's cradle

Fuck no.

Stay the fuck out of here with that cuck attitude. Remember we are mutts le 56% stay the fuck away pussy ass Krauts. To autistic to think outside the box to form a fucking gang or opposition political party.

Who the fuck are you going to form a gang with if 90% of the country are completely blind to thhe issue, and what are you going to do with the tiny gang you finally formed if you don't have weapons?

Fuck germany, I lived in a student dorm for 3 years, the shit I've seen you wouldn't believe. Germany is fucked, I'm one of the few who understand that, and one of the fewer who can also get out and live a nice life wherever they want to. I'm not going to go down with this ship.

Besides, I wouldn't move into a country with more niggers than where I just came from. I'm moving to argentina, I've got some family there.

There's nowhere to go. it's fully operational in every western European country. The only option is escape to the countryside.

Fuck off, we're full. No city faggotry allowed.

but there is user, Argentina has about 10% mestizos, the rest of the population is effectively white (northern italians, spaniards and germans).
They hav a conservative government and their economy isn't too bad.

The thing is with these "refugees" is that they aren't actually refugees. Even if you assume that all of these people are from countries like Syria (which is not true, probably 30% of them are actually Syrian), they are economic migrants. As soon as these "refugees" reach Turkey they no longer become refugees but economic migrants. Turkey is a safe place and the entirety of Southern Europe is. Why do they migrate up? Because it is more prosperous.

Can't wait till the EU falls apart.

>Fuck off, we're full.
That is even true.

Guess it will have to be Argentina or Australia then. You can deal with the new Europeans yourself

Why the fuck did Blair take in so many muslims. Britain would be a safe haven if it weren't for blair.

This is the same for the Salvadorans and Haitians, etc. who are faced with losing temporary protected status in the US.

They entered the US illegally (or legally on a visa but then didn't leave when it expired) and then stayed for economic benefit.

Now that they are facing the end of status tens of thousands of them have entered Canada illegally and applied for refugee status. They didn't apply in the US because they fear rejection and they enter Canada illegally because if they went to a legitimate Canadian border crossing then they'd be turned back under the first safe country rule (came to US first, US is safe, they should apply ion the US).

Many people from El Salvador and Nicaragua went on foot through Guatemala and Mexico before continuing onwards to the US... because Guatemala and Mexico didn't present the economic opportunities that the US did, despite being safe.

Argentina isn't white and Australia is getting more immigrants per capita than britain

And to think i don't live near a single one of them.
I'm jesting. Seriously though, they tried moving some pakis here a while back but they left because of the grief they go.

>20% want to move on to countries like the UK before Brexit.

Hey EU anons, what exactly is the appeal of life in the UK?

Seems many rapefugees and shitskins in general want to move there. Do they have the best gibs or what is it?

I think it will be 7 million in britain by 2050, 12 million in Germany, 11 million in France, 9 million in Italy and 2.5 million in Sweden.

English language.

This. Gibs over here are shit by comparison to EU countries.

70% of vegetable tier grifters and privileged cowards want to be pampered and comfy in Germany. well i fucking never!

>Hey EU anons, what exactly is the appeal of life in the UK?

Immigration is falling in the uk despite that the governement is liberal as fuck.

>Seems many rapefugees and shitskins in general want to move there. Do they have the best gibs or what is it?

Most of them live in London, Birmingham, Bradford and Luton. Blair invited their relatives to britain in the 2000s.

Really, that's it?

Don't they end up segregating themselves into their own communities and end up speaking whatever their true native language might be 99% of the time anyway?

Also:
>nanny state
>london, where i assume most want to live, has notoriously shitty weather
>british women

I guess I just don't get it.

>how the fuck are they gonna alter their genes
by migrant men reproducing with German women and German men reproducing with migrant women for 2 or 3 whole generations.

>I think it will be 7 million in britain by 2050, 12 million in Germany, 11 million in France, 9 million in Italy and 2.5 million in Sweden.

And that is based on what? Your left foot?

The British population has been growing the fastest in the last 15 yrs for a reason. Immigration to the UK from Muslim country has been the highest in every single year since 2000 with the exception of 2015 and 2016 when Germany overtook the UK briefly during a 14month period.

They are concentrated in containment zones though.
Until they start forcing every area to take them.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

The illusion of a concrete Britain - bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42554635

>Don't they end up segregating themselves into their own communities and end up speaking whatever their true native language might be 99% of the time anyway?
Yes they do. Which then goes on to creating a permanent underclass which always votes Labour time and time again.

No. dont kid yourself.
Its a tiny percentage that is in employment or is even viable for a normal job.
Most cant read or do basic math. IF anyone of them found jobs its being a chef at a caterer, some mcdonalds job or cleaning stuff.

t. aqiyya

How can MAHMOUD AND MUTUMBO "become" German? Please explain.

Deconstructing the American identity was one thing, but the way western Europe so quickly followed in our footsteps is truly amazing.

There is literally no point for them go to the uk because they can't live off their children due to the child benefit cap on two children.

Fuck off, Argentina is white, I have family there, and visited a few times.

>Is this proof of enough integration will, ey?
This is proof that our "government" needs voters, because actual Germans won't vote for them anymore.
Our "government" also needs soldiers for the resource wars.
So it all makes sense (it's propaganda, for weak minds you like Ahmed).

It's really just a pose she came up with because she didn't know what else to do with her hands

True. At least they have space though

> Is this proof of enough integration will, ey?
THEY
WANT
THAT
WELFARE
you putrid cunt

Look at the growth rates again, the UK one is slowing, while your new guests will be breeding 3-5 children because of your welfare system, while the uk they have implemented a cap in which you can't claim more gibs if you have more than two children

More labor only works if you have a labor shortage. Beyond that they are a weapon to bend shit against the working class. The problem is when they say red tape being removed they mean shit that stops them for paying less for workers.

>refugees
What are they running away from in Africa?
Those in picture may be refugees, but those aren't 3 million Africans. Refugee number in Germany is around 150 thousand, that's a small number compare to at least 3 million Africans and 5 million Turks.

That's provided that the conservatives can continue to get elected.

>How can MAHMOUD AND MUTUMBO "become" German? Please explain.
Work work work work work

Work makes you German

Why haven't Europeans decided the best way to stop the muslim invasion is to get out and collectively BLEACH the qt muslim girls?

They want clean war free country.

Should know cause we have immigrants and no wellfare, at the end of the day, it's your own living standards who condenm this people.

They need to become "Germans" so they can vote; vote for more gibs, more migrants, more Merkel, more EU, more NWO.

They stay in refugee center and that gives them permanent residency time + they get visa which gives them permanent residency time + they get out of asylum center and into apartment which gives them residency time and after some time they are citizen if they ask for citizenship.

you literally just conceded his point
you yourself still dont even see them as germans you see them as Turks,Lebanese ets, They didnt integrate and became german, they just created their own subgroups withing the german territory

>the UK one is slowing, while your new guests will be breeding 3-5 children because of your welfare system
It is the other way around. 80% of our illegal immigrants are below the age of 35, but most are men, like 70% of them are men. How are men going to have 3-5 children? They will have 0 children. Only women can have kids.

Meanwhile, look at the recent EU border numbers for illegals. They are sharply down. All the while the UK still imports 250,000 legal Muslim migrants a year. We have literally 0 legal migrants from the Muslim world, they are all illegals who claim asylum.

This is also why the Pew Review Study showed the UK at 17% in 2050 and Germany only at 10% for the most likely scenario (the medium immigration scenario).

You shouldn't say they want to become German, you should say they want to get citizenship. Negroes and mestizos have citizenship here but they're not Americans any more than an Arab or a Turk there is a German.

Staatsbürger seems like it means citizen anyway.

But that doesn't make them German. They're still Mutumbo and Abdul they are just cashing in on German gibs.

>What you guys think? Is this proof of enough integration will, ey?
I think you should put them all in concentration camps and gas them. Then you can use all of the money you saved to pay for it.

>Only women can have kids.
That's why they go around raping womyn, brainlet.

I'm sure the Jews are certainly delighted. Your communist traitors, too. They'll get to permanently outvote you and quietly genocide your entire culture.

>(((democracy)))
Not even once

>illegal immigrants
Nobody is illegal in Germany and Sweden. Refugees are legals, this is why refugee convention exists.