Shingeki no kyojin

Is official art considered canon?

Well you get stuff like this

Only the gayest of official art is considered canon.

Tf, Is this official art?

C-cute. I wonder if BRYH will get figures for S2. Historia already got one, but that was more like a "Krista" one.

Why do people keep saying Hisu will eat Annie? She's not even a titan.

Was literally what came to mind and was just about to post as an example of why official art can't be trusted.

ENDGAME

It's official merch.

Hisu needs to be in Titan form for Eren to be able to use the Coordinate powers, and they now know how to make more Titan serum so it's trivial to turn Hisu into a Titan

They know how to make the serum thanks to Grisha's journals. Turning her into a titan and letting her eat Annie puts another usable titan power in their hands, and with royal blood at that, so why wouldn't they?

Is this lesbian rape?

Kek, I'm not even a /u/ fag, but that's fucking adorable.

>go to normie youtube video "review" of chapter 93
>retarded "reviewer" thought Ymir was eaten by the Beast Titan for some reason
>all of the most voted comments are people that say this timeskip was confusing and attack in titan is shit now
Are we doing it? Are we getting rid of the normies?

Maybe she doesn't want to be a titan though.

She's a pawn, she has no choice

I'm a BRYHfag too, so I really hope so. I have the "krista" figurine as well.

Do you think she REALLY wanted to be queen?

But it's such a righteous snapshot into the series!

If Shitren wants it, it's going to happen, too bad she'll only have 13 years left after that.

Why hasnt Mikasa rape Eren yet?

Soon brothers

She hasn't figured out how to get Eren hard for her the way he does for Armin.

>whoring themselves out for money
In some way, it really is.

It doesn't seem like a good idea to titanize your only royal. Plus if she finds out their plan she could run away.

They need the coordinate, it's going to happen, as for her running away, I don't think she'd do that.

She was okay with eating Eren. She'd be easy to convince if it was for the future of humanity.

The military doesn't care what she wants. manlet already said if she tries to escape, they will hunt her down.
They also could just say the queen is sick, so she can't attend to any gatherings.

Yes. By the way this is endgame.

Wouldn't she be a titan shifter? She'd just have to eat Annie

Hevn pimps them to all her clients. They're famous for being exclusively a 2-for-1 rental.

Shitren and Armong will be endgame, Shitren clearly wants to suck Armongs dick

If they force her into being a shifter she could always try to escape after becoming one.

Normies dont even read the manga.

That's assuming they know how to get her out of the crystal.

>I WILL ALWAYS LOVE ER-

I'm sure they'll figure out something

>Hisu
>trying to escape with the FT powers
>untrained
Annie was cut up into a fucking pulp by manlet, and she had all the training in the world. What makes you think Hisu would be able to escape manlet?

I don't really see Historia doing that

Weren't the Lightning spears able to pierce the Armored Titan?

this, the only option that we have is that Hisu ate annie long ago so that she can have mastered her powers in the 4 years

This joke stopped being funny many threads ago, shitletfag.

YHfag's "predictions" are as funny as they are delusional. They have been getting BTFO since forever, yet they always seem to "know" what's gonna happen.

They need the money.

I just want Hisu away from Shitren

I doubt she'd have mastered the full abilities of the FT in 4 years. Annie had martial arts training and hardening training and she still got rekt.

The SL is retarded if they force another person to be a shifter. That's going to cause somebody to turn on them eventually.

Endgame is her

Whats that poster for?

>I'm so fucked up

its okay, he has mikasa
who is a total qt
royal blood hax though

No, because she wants it.

Kill yourself, newfag.

>implying it's only YHfags
You need to stop being so butthurt Shitrenfag

Same. If Shitren really is at Marley, than that's far enough.

But they need the coordinate

>HELP ME H-

Ackerman hax > Royal blood hax. Even Zeke got rekt in 2 seconds by an angry manlet.

They don't need to force her, per se. They just need to convince her that it's for the good of humanity, like how they convinced her to be queen.

But why would you want Shitren with Mikasa? she's better off without him

They "convinced" her by having an ugly manlet threaten her until she agreed. So she wouldn't have a choice in the matter, since I can't see Historia being okay with eating somebody even their enemy.

She was okay with eating Eren because she thought it was for the good of humanity, remember that.

Nope, she went crazy wanting to make daddy proud.

Historia cute

Find everything wrong with this picture.

And she believed daddy's reasoning. The SL has Armin, he could convince her.

They're worst shingekis for starters.

I hate the faggot, but him maybe being in Marley is actually making things interesting

all mikasa wants is eren
all i want is her to be happy

Literally the two worst characters

I just can't see her agreeing to eat a former squadmate, for example Annie. Maybe if it was some random asshole from Marley like Galliard or something.

Worst characters, and shitlets side part is wrong

Are you underestimating the Gary Stu powers of Armin?

What do you think?

Ugh. This is true.

I understand that but I think she's better without him. That time Shitren "died" she actually got character development, then just reverted back to her old self when he came back. Let the rageturd die alone and she can find someone else.

>implying she has a choice

Ragetard and a manlet

Imagine how much better this series would be without these two

Patrician taste user

Nothing but disgusting, but I love the fanart, mikasa looks hot, I look forward to how much she changed

That's armin user, historia is pure, armin is a slut

Sounds boring

Flashback to Eren and Historia's wedding when?

I think in general everyone is better without Stinkren

Dream on EHfag, EM is end game

Imagine how great the threads would be. No deluded manlet and Shitren shipping.

Will Mikasa have a broken heart if Eren does end up with Historia?

Mikasa would settle for being the mistress.

Manlet shipping isn't even that bad here aside from LH which is whatever. It's really just Shartren, why anybody would want someone to end up with him is beyond me.

Mikasa will be Hisu's waifu

I'm sure Mikasa and Historia will comfort each other when Eren ends up with Armin, as he should.

It's considered canon only if they're directly from the source, user-chan. Sometimes a certain drawing shouldn't be considered canon even if it's from the author himself/herself if said drawing is not directly inserted in the source story. Try to learn a few things before making threads like this, user-chan.

Well Armong and Shitren apparently spend 4 years together at the ocean.

Yes because it is official.

Whatever could they have been doing for all those years together? Obviously each other, of course.

And according to Zeke sinking all their ships.

so is the entire Island of Paradis essentially safe? For now?

I'm sure it's not just Zeke's ships they were sinking.

Yes, all ships aside from EAr are shrunk

*sunk