Mob Psycho 100

What does Sup Forums think about this hyped trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TomfnQywRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Walmart OPM for the hipster crowd

>3 threads of Mob Psycho at once

Are you guys feeling Tsun or something?

Anime gave the series a bad impression. I thought they did a good job of it, but it ended right before the actual story started.

OPM has already become boring as fuck and i don't find ONE that funny anymore

his sense of humor is funny in short bursts, but hes never really reinvented himself over the years

this series is more of the same, deadpanned characters

theres a glut of good comedy manga out there right now like Grand Blue, which is releasing weekly, so i dont pay attention to ONE anymore

>hyped
>threads last for a day and barely get to the 100 replies
Heh.

>mob psycho
>bad

Choose one

>this series is more of the same, deadpanned characters
Except Mob and Saitama only similar skin deep.

You probably just watched one episode of Mob and made up your mind

I loved it. I think Reigen is a great character, and I liked how there were different groups of students all with different values.

Although I usually hate references to others fictional works, I enjoyed the references here to 80s scifi, comedy and cartoons, like Ghostbusters, Poltergeist, Spaceballs, and Inspector Gadget.

And the OP is fantastic.

>Doesn't care about Mob Psycho
>No Mob Psycho Treads
>Suddenly watched Mob Psycho yesterday
>3 Threads about Mob Psycho

Am I god user?

Very good if you aren't a contrarian autist.

That's how I felt but I made my own thread first[/spoiled]

What are your thoughts user on the best Psychic Master Reigen

>this series is more of the same, deadpanned characters
Not really, but you need to have watched the show or read the manga to realize that.

I really love the "just because you have power doesn't mean jackshit" message it had over and over

From Teru to the student council to Claw. The telepathy club is a beautiful metaphor and Mob actually working out is a 11/10 with the Body Improvment Club actually supporting him and seeing him get better

This

ALL HAIL /FIT/

You already said it. It's a hyped trash.

Gouda is best guy.

I like the characters more than OPM but I like OPM's setting, fights, and fap material more.
It's just more of the same of One's parody/deconstruction of anime tropes, if you don't like that you won't like Mob because it doesn't have fights to fall back on that don't look like an LCD overdose.

It's a story of an autistic boy trying his best to become a better person, no wonder most of Sup Forums hates it

ONE really captures the spirit of shounen.
It's appealing to me as a guy on more levels than just "holy shit explosions this is so epic".
Simply the presence of delinquents, the relationship to your brother, Mob's self improvement and the both clubs just really feel like what it's like to be a teenage boy.
Hard to put it word.

Mob is a lot smarter show than people give it credit for. Really solid coming of age story with god tier animation. Very funny too.

watched only for sakuga

Why are all the BIC members so based?

Maybe there will be a second season?

this.
they don't care if mob is weak, they support him no matter what
remember how musashi took a psychic charged stomp for mob?

wow this post made be cry, bravo

>What does Sup Forums think about this hyped trash?

Great work overall. Didn't find OST fitting though, but it was ok, I guess, not like I hated it it.

Better than One Joke Man in just about every way.

It's pretty well received on Sup Forums, tho?

One of my favorites. It's not shounenshit but slice of life with some action episodes, so it's not for the JoJo crowd but more for the SoL crowd, that's why half the kiddos here seem to think it's bad.

I wish Grand Blue releases weekly

>good comedy manga
>Grand Blue
haha no.
Mob isn't top tier, but Grand Blue isn't funny at all.

Breddy fun.
Season 2 when?

Nigga are you fucking mentally retarded? Grand Blue is the most hilarious manga currently being published. MOB is a close second.

Just as bad as One Punch Meme.

Watched it a few days ago and really enjoyed it. Great comedy/coming of age story. Reigen is a new favourite character, its rare that an anime actually makes me laugh but he did it.
Didn't even know it was by the same guy as OPM but not surprised by that.

Read the manga, friend!

I loved it, mostly because of the manga though. The anime didn't get to the good parts, but it was a great adaptation.

Loved it fampai

Just wait until the part where Musashi gets powered up muscles from Mob and kicks the shit out of a Claw guy gets adapted

reminder that the dub is worth watching, if just for reigen's VA
youtube.com/watch?v=9TomfnQywRI

I really hope it gets a full adaptation, especially if it's true it's ending on Chapter 100.

I recall it being fun. I had 0 expectations, did not take it seriously and enjoyed few moments of it.

Read the manga.

I think it needs blu-ray subs already. Hurry up!

>watching this garbage instead of listening to Sakurai's god-tier voice
Fuck off

What if Mob Psycho is a prequel to OPM and Mob ends up being Blast or Tatsumaki's dad? Also all the mysterious beings also have been created by some form of psychic power.

Why are there so many underaged kiddes here?

Ebin.

I hope for a S2 one day because the Mogami arc and Mob leaving Reigen are the best parts of the manga

Most anticlimatic ending of the season.
The animation was pretty entertaining but the art is SO BAD it doesn't really matter.
I loved the OP though.

It's OPM for hipsters

You don't understand that the art is like that because that's how ONE drew it. Is he a talented artist? No. But BONES wanted to faithfully recreate his manga. And they did.

This is so pathetic user