Genshiken

Which one is literally (you)?

A mix of Sasahara, Madarame and Manabu, the worst.

kuchii, i also thought he was very funny in the anime yet not in the manga

Not madarame, that's for sure. Lucky prick.

This whole show is like a metaphor in on its own subject. Starts as fun place where guys discuss anime and play games, then gets females added, and ends up being about boring people dating, fucking, and having relationship drama.

I wish I was Madarame.

Knew a guy exactly like him back in college.
It's much less funny in real life.

Literally Madarame.
My time to shine just hasn't come yet.

They're all better off than me

I wish I was literally pic related.

You want to be a person who has a manifestation of himself that he argues with?

That's some serious mental issues bro

>tfw those scenes made me cry and had to stop watching it because I felt overwhelmed
Sure are serious mental issues haha

Madarame.
Hell i even had a similar experiences with madarame.
Including a trap (ugly faggot in my case) fell in love with me. Jesus christ.

Madarame.

oh i wish i was that cool

>literally (you)
Fuck off.

Madarame but not quite as talkative/social.

Madrame except without the girls that want his dick and with even more depression.

I like this show and manga. Reminded me of time when more of my friends were into anime. We still go to conventions together, but it's mostly just going through the motions nowadays.
So some nostalgia factor for me.

As for the closest character, it's probably Sasahara. At one point in my life I've found out about those anime conventions, started going, and managed to find good friends through that hobby. Then, like the character, after university I managed to find a quiet job in the entertainment industry in a creative role. Only thing lacking so far is a qt pro artist gf.

None, the genshiken club were a group of casuals.

The majority of them were massive mechaphiles and played VN till the sun came up, they are also constantly referencing various different anime by quoting lines especially Sue. They were all likely more hardcore than you are.