Tell me, Sup Forums

Tell me, Sup Forums

Tell me that muslims are not going to be the majority in Britain, France, and Germany in 40 years.

Tell me the founding fathers of our modern world will have their legacy protected.

Please. I want this to be a reality and I see that Brexit has made the first step towards this. But if it needs our help then we must do it. If it doesn't need our help and it will happen without it, then why?

Tell me, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFjfbL1KWNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your (grand)parents were tricked by conniving politicians into betraying their nation for gold & to feel good about immigrants.

Time to right the wrong now

I'm afraid before Britain can be reborn it must first collapse.
The good news is that the collapse draws nearer by the day.

What Brexit is actually going to do is to replace workers from Poland for instance with pakis.

Brexit will increase the rate of muzziefication of Brittain. This is what the britts wanted, though. So no need to feel too sorry for them.

>pakis.
>workers

lol, they spend half the day praying, they don't work.

Well that's the Truly Global Brittain (tm) plan isn't it? I didn't say it was a good plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFjfbL1KWNI
Polish workers are alright, in the end; they're not sandniggers or niggers and they're Christian.

How the fuck will Brexit increase the rate of muzziefication? That seems implausible as long as you're not backing up your statement with facts.

Muzziefication of Britain, France and Germany means eventual cultural and ethnic death of Denmark and Danish people as well, you child. You must support this cause as much as you can for the future of our children's children. Feel sorry for yourself as well cause the Brits are not in this alone, you're in it with them whether you like it or not.

>Polish workers are alright, in the end; they're not sandniggers or niggers and they're Christian.
No and I agree, but the whole point of Brexit was getting them out specifically. It will lead to more muzzification of Britain for two reasons:

1) In order to fill the most ungreateful jobs that especially EE people had before, they will need to look somewhere else. And they will start with the commonwealth. Only Pakistan and maybe India offers a workforce the size of what they need
2) India has already stated that free trade agreements will involve deals on Visa for their citizens, meaning it most likely will be part of the negotiation UK will be having on trade with all muzzie countries.

Don't ask me why the Brittish public voted for this.

May needs mass immigration to keep increasing the population, to keep growing the economy, to maintain the triple-lock on pensions, to keep old people voting conservative. Back when the floodgates were open, this happened naturally, but post-Brexit, they'll need to entice people from elsewhere to immigrate.
Population growth in coming decades will be mostly African, so they'll likely be the ones piped over.

The EU quotas and what Merkel did and what the EU want to continue doing with the Barcelona Declaration you stupid fucking nigger.

Theresa May is on thin ice, her government will be thrown the fuck out if they try to fuck us. I know you btw, you spammed continually that we wouldn't vote to leave the EU before the referendum and now you're back with this shit.

And once again you will be rekt, now be quiet and be a good goy, take in your weekly quota of rape niggers from Mama Merkel and thank her for the privilege you piece of shit.

>In order to fill the most ungreateful jobs that especially EE people had before
This was never a thing though, they were simply over saturating the workforce. That won't be the case anymore. the "do the jobs we don't do" thing is an upper middle class out of touch meme.
Are you sure you're not a German thats creeped a bit north?

What's your take on the UK muzziefication problem? Will the UK and it's peoples survive?

I understand what you mean but, again, what is your take on the cultural heritage that our forefathers have built? What about the British legacy and beliefs? Will it survive? Will it prosper under those conditions?

>do the jobs we don't do" thing is an upper middle class out of touch meme
Sadly this meme lives a full and fat life here in DK as well as germanistan.

What about you? Same questions as above. Can we help protect the legacy somehow? Is it safe or is it lost?

It's taken America hundreds of years of importing niggers and mexicans and they're still hovering just above the threshold at 56%. I think we're fine, as long as the 4th Reich turns up some time before the next century.

Calm down.

Britain could have limited immigration on their own, it is 100% your own fault that you over the past decades have mass imported undesirables. Wasn't May actually in charge of keeping up this when she was Minister?

The fact that you think it's EU is because it is a convenient scapegoat and because Merkel had a meltdown two years ago. If you actually knew what happened beyond UK it would be clear to you that she is completely isolated on the issue, except for Sweden, lol.

FPTP means you are stuck with May and the Tories, shithead. And that means stuck with mass immigration from Muslim countries. To bad for you you don't have proper right wing parties like in Denmark, Austria, France and now even Germany (AfD).

>To bad for you you don't have proper right wing parties like in Denmark, Austria, France and now even Germany (AfD).

Can we immigrate some of those politicians here to do the jobs our parties are too lazy to do.?

A coalition of right wing Euros moves to the UK and sets up a proper r/w party, imagine the shitstorm and fun from that.

>I want this to be a reality and I see that Brexit has made the first step towards this.

You think Brexit will get rud of muslims?
Are you retarded?

Yeah but the niggers ans mexicans in the US are mostly CHRISTIAN and didn’t impose their sharia law like the muslims will on the uk peoples asses, my dear fellow

I can't wait for ittttttt
I NEED 4TH REICH NOW

>And once again you will be rekt
Doesn’t look like it.

I don't understand the obsession with growth?
Go to the Dr's and say you have a growth see what they do about it.

why can we not have balance, why always must it be growth?

OP here, switched to my phone

That’s the reason uk people voted leave, anyway, watch the youtube link posted earlier in this thread.

What other actionsthan voting leave can the ordinary men and women do to get rid of the muslim problem?

Probably. It'l get worse before it gets better but i don't think any of Europe will just accept it. The worse it gets the more vocal people will get, we're already seeing this in various countries (see France, Austria, etc).

It certainly won't happen in 40 years, but it may become inevitable if we haven't done anything about migration until then.

God damn it, this better be true.
I’m not working my ass off for a future shitskinned Europe.
We need to collectively state clearly what the late King Michael of Romania, cousin of Prince Charles said before he died: a non-Christian Europe is not Europe.

If you were still active in EU, you could have shown your strong support for the V4 group. I think that would force France to pick sides and choose them over Merkel's insanity (right now they're tiptoing the issues)

I think that was our only chance.

What do you suggest we could do? It needs to start somewhere...

I feel as if Sup Forums is the only haven of reason in the political world, and that’s pretty fucked up

I don't think there are any politicians here who would dare even do that.
bunch of chickens really.

The UK had much better growth in 2013/2014 than places like france, so they are naturally now doing the growth we've already done.

What is your take on the cultural heritage that our forefathers have built? What about the British legacy and beliefs? Will it survive? Will it prosper under those conditions?

The last hope is assimilation. If they reject Islam and become secular there is a future for Europe. Otherwise humanity is done.

Of course they will not reject islam, what the fuck