Prisma Illya Movie PV 2

youtube.com/watch?v=RmmV5Dc_Vbk

SHEROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-05/gekijoban-fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-sekka-no-chikai-film-2nd-promo-video-reveals-august-26-premiere/.115727
twitter.com/humanity6/status/860359233002364928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks better than he does in the TV series, but he still looks retarded.

Is Silver Link the new ufotable?

No Illya no go. It's shit.

>Shirou encounters a model town with a crater in it
That CGI holy shit

Yeah, especially in 0:26. I expected for it to look good actually considering it's a movie.

Wait. Why did Illya show up?

>that disgusting CGI forest shot at 0:29 and horrible CGI background shot of the crater at 0:39
Holy shit, I thought he was just standing next to a small dirt hole. And you can even see how the trees turn to 2D when the camera pans around Shirou.
Damn, who's in charge of backgrounds?

To bait the people that don't know she only shows up for a short time during an interlude.

Yeah that was really jarring.

Most likely going to get fixed before the movie comes out but still hilarious to see in the actual PV.

>revealing snow filled UBW that early
For what purpose

Not that I care about the CGI but damn it looks like shit, I hope they will fix it by the time the movie goes out.

Just started reading the manga where 3Rei left off and it seems alright,

>I have never seen distance portrayed so badly using CG in anime before.

What's the point in watching this if it isn't even about Illya? 3rei was a mistake.

Good to see Kerry back in a key visual.

It looks they tried to cheese the distances so they would have to model less, but the perspective gave it away.

>the movie ends on the bath scene right after the flashback like in the manga
I hope they do that.

Why is this allowed?

Looked too much like a placeholder to me. But I guess the movie is quite literally months away so it'll probably get fixed.

> Fate/kaleid liner Prisma (not)Illya

If the focus isn't on Miyu, Illya, Kuro, and their female friends, this movie is completely useless.

Since when did Sup Forums hate best Shirou?

Prisma Illya was never about Illya, it's just hollow fanservice. Prisma "Illya" is nothing like Illya, she's a grotesque imitation, all the characters are just caricatures of their counterparts.
The only actual character in the entire franchise is Miyu's World Shirou who's pretty much HF Shirou but instead of muh sakura it's muh Miyu.

When he fucking ate manga time for literally a god damn year and the first movie for Prisma wasn't even about the titular character but him.

Look, user. I get you. I really do.

But it was awesome. Can't we just agree it was a worthy sacrifice?

Not really. You want Shirou, go watch/read FSN.

Miyuverse Shirou is somehow the most enjoyable Shirou to read about, though. Maybe he didn't need a year-long flashback, but I enjoy his character and I guess I'm not enough of a lolifag to care much about how he hate up fanservice time.

INSULT TO THE FRANCHISE

Reminder that this is done by someone who thinks Fate is good (even Grand Order) for other people who think Fate is good. If you don't like Fate, you aren't part of the target audience for this and your opinion is worthless

>even Grand Order
Why make that qualification? Stop trying to incite shitposting and pointless argument.

In my opinion he's the most meh out of them all. Just a bit more meh than HF Shirou. A Shirou without an internal struggle is just not Shirou.

Are you saying that HF Shirou doesn't have an internal struggle? I don't even like HF Shirou, but I'll still concede that.

Because it's the most hated part of the franchise here and the face of what a lot of people hate about new Fate stuff. And because there are explicit references to it in the manga (like a joke about craft essences and the look of Illya's Berserker Rider install in the latest chapter)

I think it's fun to see a Shirou that is resolute and goes outside of the norm, though. He's basically 'what happens if he makes up his mind early on' and like almost every Shirou we see that makes him go the distance. Because it's an AU, it's a lot more fun to see that.

By people who haven't actually read the story.

Look at the bright side Sup Forums. At least it has Miyu.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-05/gekijoban-fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-sekka-no-chikai-film-2nd-promo-video-reveals-august-26-premiere/.115727

He sounds more like Sasuke than Shirou.

Oh fuck based. So Katou is coming back.

Movie salvaged.

To be honest, for Shirou to even be Shirou, he needs to die inside from the fire which is the aftermath of the 4th grail war. If I recall correctly, this time the one found in the fire was Miyu, and Shirou was already grown. If that's the case he's Shirou only in looks.

Check your ears.

Reminder that we will have an extremely lewd after credits mana transfer session.

Believe.

I don't care about references to shitty mobile games as long as they don't get in the way of the story.
Prisma Illya isn't that great but still enjoyable, and it doesn't try to be anything but a spin-off with alternate versions of the original characters.

You must be pretty retarded to believe it's impossible to be a Fate fan and love parts of it, while thinking others aren't very good.

Sure, but the author disagrees with you about GO being a shitty mobile game. And he's the one writing this.

Boy I sure am excited for Illya's max screentime of five minutes in the movie!

Like an author would ever say that a huge selling mobile game of the same franchise is shit.

>GO is shit because I said so even though I haven't read it

>Hiroyama actually hates GO. He's just not allowed to say it. I hate GO so everyone must also hate it
Kill yourself, retard.

Now seems like a perfect time to mention the nips don't have the stigma against mobile games that is present on the west.

Oh, look. Shitposting and pointless argument.

How did a show about a magical girl Ilya turn into this?

It still baffles me

Same. Its basically Fate/Stay Night 2.0 now. Honestly I hope it ends with them saving this world, then while it's recovering, have Shirou send Miyu off with Ilya to enjoy life. Also at some point bring back the Caster card, then when they get back, the HS's in the cards come back as tiny dolls, so now Ilya, Miyu, and Kuro have to take care of them.

Zwei was a fucking mistake. It should've stayed as a Cardcaptor Sakura parody.

I don't understand the lack of Illya. Who the hell wants anymore Shirou shit.

>tfw you watched prisma for luvia
>her big fanservice scene is past and silver link fucked it up
I might as well keep watching since I can't get any more disappointed than I already am

Fate Kek illya

Reminder this manga isn't for you Fate haters

I really can't wait for this.

She looks beautiful with the Saber install.
Would make my daughter wear.

>CGI crater is intentional since its an illusion
I'd be impressed if they did do it that way. The town itself needs work, I admit.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised considering they brought back Shinbo's right hand hack as the director. He's done so much more stupid shit than that.

No one gives a fuck about what the author thinks of GO, it's still a shitty mobile game cashgrab.

Me.

>Illya shows up for a quick second

STOP FUCKING BAITING ME
FUCK

>shitty mobile game cashgrab with better writing the stay night
ftfy

You should because he's the one writing this and he's gonna pull stuff from it if he wants. There's nothing you can do about it.
It's like Shirou. The author likes him so he gave him an arc to be cool. No one gives a fuck about what you think of FGO because you can't change anything. You can only scream that it's shit on the internet
That's why I said you should drop Prisma if you don't like everything Fate (or at least the stuff Nasu's involved with).

than*

>that crater
I realize these are mostly just placeholders that'll get improved on but I still wish they just didn't include those in the PV. Regardless, Miyu a cute.

Honestly I really do enjoy Fate, I just never got around to actually reading all the other stories(either cause the translation took forever then I forgot about it or I never knew it came out in the first place) I felt like Prisms Ilya was a nice contrast from the original, and that was partially why I kept watching it. Now if just feels like FSN now, and I hope it goes back to SoL for more lighthearted fun.

It's just that Miyu is the heroine.

So this is going to be like what? A 60-90 minute movie?

I tried hard to forget the Shirou arc but how long was it again? Will it fit in that timespan considering the fact that they'll obviously dedicate an eight of the movie duration to Illya and Kuro whoring it out.

That's completely irrelevant to enjoying the actual show/manga he writes.
GOfags are the fucking worst.

Kickstarted by GOfag who can't accept there are are people who hate it once again.
As I said, the fucking worst.

Best girl

Speaking of Type Moon movies, another HF trailer was shown at Machi Asobi today.
>New pv is around 2:30;
>Shinji trying to make Shirou fight Saber vs Rider;
>Lancer fighting against hassan on loading platform;
>Saber vs Berserker;
>Scene with talking Zoken;
>Saber vs Rider;
>Lancer vs Hassan again.
>Animation is above ubw and atmosphere is more like KnK.
More event details here :twitter.com/humanity6/status/860359233002364928

Also, Takuro Takahashi confirmed on Twitter that Miura is doing action storyboards for the movie.

Holy shit, we're finally getting a trailer that actually shows stuffs?

>Hassan fights Lancer twice

The fuck? The only reason he survived the first time was because the command seal didn't let him finish driving his spear into faphand's throat.

Who cares about Miura, we already know he's not directing. The action in KnK6 was pretty good.

Hyped for the PV, finally something more substantial after 3 years.

That just means they showed two moments of their one fight, what's so crazy about that?

Wait what I don't remember saber fighting beserker until she comes back as saber alter? This PV is for the first film right and not just the whole trilogy.

They only ever fought at the temple, nothing about fighting on a loading platform (which sounds like it's closer to the docks).

Thing is, he's gonna pull out stuff from GO. And then you fags will start bitching because you don't like it and think the author gives a fuck about retarded haters like you.

I know this post is 2 hours old, but Shirou was found in a fire by Kerry. Kerry and Shirou then proceeded to kidnap Miyu from her family after a few adventures
Flashback was like ten 20 something page chapters. I'm sure it would fit in 90 minutes

It's the most disappointing fight/event in the entire route; so that's kind of fucking crazy that they'd prominently feature it in a trailer.

The fight got some focus in the HF opening too, I guess the studio just likes Lancer and wanted to show the little bit where he appears.

And Gil jobbing in seconds was 10 times more disapointing. At least Lancer gave a fight.

Prologue

Yeah alright senpai
>muh haters
>muh true fans

Go back to sucking dick and paying for quartz.

It's the biggest fight they can show without spoiling Rider vs Hassan at the end.
Also it's a great moment that shows his trickery.

Because the only reason GO is hated is because it exists.

Nothing's stopping them from expanding on the fights.

I honestly blocked out the Gil thing while thinking over my post. That just goes to show how fucked Gil's death in HF is, I guess.

Is that really a spoiler, though? It's not really a shocking thing, as far as I can recall. Just unexpected.

Prisma's author doesn't care about what you retards think. And "haters" is an apt term for people who hate something.
So you better fuck off now rather than complain whenever something from GO shows up in Prisma just like you complain about the flashback arc because 2fate4u

It's a surprise that she shows about after being BTFO and destroys the guy that just ruised Saber.

>If you have a different opinion then you need to gtfo!
>what do you mean, why? not because you're hurting my feelings or anything! who cares about you, Hiroyama is on my side. yeah, t-that's right, I'm good friends with the author. You btfo!
I'm quoting your dumb ass.

The fact he includes references to GO in stuff like Shirou's EMIYA install and Illya's Berserker Rider install + him writing the crossover event shows he likes it.
It's less about having a different opinion and more like you fucks acting this manga should pander to you and it's shit when it doesn't validate your hatred of other Fate stuff, wether it is SN or GO
I wouldn't act like this if you fucks hadn't cried about the flashback because it went full FSN and didn't validate you coming here because you don't like regular Fate stuff

Why does that matter?

Literally no one said that you fucking dullard. You're the one who brought GO up in the first place.
Most people who hate FGO like FSN.
Most people who hate FGO don't mind the smaller lore additions or references.
Prismafags who can't stand the Shirou arc and this movie are a different matter entirely and mostly secondaries.

You don't know what you're talking about, no more (you)s from me.

It looks genuinely bad. Why are they doing all this cgi? it looks awful holy fuck stop