Seikaisuru Kado

>4h 17m
Until more bread bullying.
In the meanwhile, let's ask the real questions:

Who's sexier, the cube, or the aylien?

the airport

>being into used goods
Not even once.

Depends on what the ayylien's real form is like. For all we know he might look like pic related.

So what do you think this episode will be about? Is there a synopsis?

Kado cosplaying as a tesseract when?

cute kouhai

For all we know he's most likely a complicated bunch of high-dimentional equations just like his cube is.

Still no synopsis, no previews either.
Which is weird, last week we had the previews around this time.

There is a synopsis, but it doesn't say much.
>The UN and UNSC have adopted the position that the Wam should be placed under tight control and demand that the Japanese government surrenders the Wam in its possession to the international body or face potential sanctions.
>As the prime minister Inuzaka Kouzou struggles to come to a decision, Shindo brings him a certain proposition...

Which one of these things is not like the other?

That's one hell of a company.

That's the synopsis? I thought that was a recap from last week.

Why the fuck are his arms floating?

He's slowly getting used to having arms and using them. In his own way.

>the entire world is bullying the japanese negotiator because she snickered at the cute alien guy across the table

he's moving through the Anistropic because he's too fucking transcendentally technologically advanced to eat like a primitive. Why move your arms when you can use portals?

Things get weird when you're a 6D being and your normal form doesn't even have arms.

Are you willing to accept Kado and Space Jesus as your lord and savior?

Well, that was extremely unprofessional.

>I-Its not like i want you to kiss me! B-Baka!

I already have.

They did a smart thing by making alien detach his limbs - CGI team doesn't have to animate his cape.

Who would've thought this is gonna be AOTS.

Who's the Space Ponce Pilate to his Space Jesus?
My bet is on

Wrong kouhai! WRONG!

Do only fujos watch this show?

Nah, a few people were actually enamored with Tsukai after her cringy scene in the car.

Yes. I need my fuccboayy fix.

I'm watching it for the politics with the wam shit
god damn UN

I didn't know we got a chink as PM.

Malaysia doesn't have a asian PM?

So am I, but I'm still a fujo.

aren't those just like UN ambassadors?

Where are you getting these from?

>PM
More likely this guy is either an ambassador or a negociator.

That's Indonesia.

Wait, am I fu too if I wanted to fuck the alien myself instead of shipping him with other characters?

First thought it was a fujo bait show and grorious nippon wanking but its actually interesting

When was the last time we got a non-Malay ambassador again?

I feel bad for Hanamori, getting NTRd like that so fast by some ayylien.

No, fu is only for girls who like homo. You are just a regular female otaku.

Hmm tough question, usually Sup Forums doesn't make a difference between those, being into anime + being a girl/expressing lust for a 2D male character = fujo. That's just how it came to be with time. Most people stopped making a difference. I don't either because I personally don't mind shipping 2D guys I want to fuck with other characters. Or rather, I only ship 2D characters I want to fuck.
But then again it's also true that a sizeable proportion of girls who are quite into anime aren't into yaoi or any of that stuff, so, well, I guess you're not.

>malaysia
The name of that country always made me laugh. It sounds like "ill at ease -istan" in my language.

Same
But I didn't expect to find such a goddess of cute here
Girl of the season

I think that overlaps way to often. I ship only handsome characters I wouldn't mind to fuck myself so I guess it's just two sides of the medal.

From the main site.

not that guy, but it's official site background

The cake was already good enough but damn

>regular female otaku
Wait, aren't the majority of female otaku fujos? If so, wouldn't the norm, the "regular female otaku" be a fujo?

If this show is fujo, oh man I can't wait to check out other awesome fujo shows.

>master1200
I can appreciate dumping pixiv art but next time post the big versions.

That head looks pasted on.
It doesn't suit him at all.

Zashunina is cute not lewd.

It's almost like saying majority of male otaku are yurifags.
I thought that there were more fujos among females but actually there are more ones who like shoujo and the ones who like other genres.

How many more episodes until he gets decapitated?

I love her laugh.

As if taking his head off would do anything.

Have you seen his plugsuit?

I wish a nerd with lots of money would commission a worlwide poll study on this shit to be sure. From my own experience, the higher your anime powerlevel, the more likely you are to be a fujo.

He's an updated version. So many loops that he can now detach his limbs with no consequences.

I know, but I'm more concerned about the fashion. I hope he never wears this and the Kazetoki clothes are the only civilian clothes he's gonna wear.
B-because he's gonna wear some right? There's no way this anime will end without Shindo taking the aylien on a ramen + bookstore date, is there?

Not every girl likes yaois user, please don't just assume any girl who likes anime is into BL

What will his endgame be?
>he leaves this world
>he dies for our sins
>he stays and enjoys a tanoshii life

Nah, I know a few husbandofags who hate fujos with a passion, they prefer 2ch to Sup Forums though. Either way, we shouldn't spend too much time on offtopic.

I think being a female otaku is way above just "liking anime". I don't consider my not fujo friend who watched SNK whole 3 years ago a female otaku for instance.

Despite it he is too much of a dork for me to find him sexy. He's certainly beautiful and cute though.

Kowru-kun?

Shin..do-kun?

That art style is pretty familiar. I think I've seen it in a lot of LNs.

Not yurifags but waifufags would be a better comparison. And yes, majority of male otakus are indeed waifufags.

If they really want to dump some pics they should do it in the /cm/ thread, Sup Forums is for discussion.

All 3. In that order.

Hanamori-kun best girl

>log into the stream
>FAKE NEWS
Oh wow

The first option. He's obviously not suicidal and hanging out on Earth would get boring pretty quickly.

Finally catching up on backlog since Nyaa dead and a ton of other shows ended up being shit. Sorry I put this off for so long. This is one of my top 3 favorite shows this season.

Welcome, user. Enjoy the tesseracts.

>oh boy more cgshit, here we g-
>watch it
This is already easily the best science fiction I've seen in a decade. Hell it's like the only good real HARD sci fi I've even seen in ages.

How fast humanity will completely fuck everything up if he leaves the earth?

>ending up watching twin angel break because I don't want to miss kado when it starts
I'm getting flashbacks from my childhood when I watched shitty dubbed american power rangers l because I didn't want to miss the beginning of digimon.
Seriously what are Twin Angel Break and Kado even doing in the same block?

6 seconds.

too short.

Welcome aboard, user. Prepare yourself to a wild ride of extreme negotiations.

If he succeeds in evolving humanity somehow, then maybe we won't fuck it up.

Good question. Anime blocks rarely make much sense.

It sort of does in English, too.
>malaise
>A general sense of being unwell, often accompanied by fatigue, diffuse pain, or lack of interest in activities.

>Attatched arm
Not unocle

I'd feel unwell too in a country with bugs that big.

Here we go.

I thought pointy male nipples was just a meme.

It's starting.

Waifufags for male is like husbandofags for female. It's different from fujos.

Reminds me of what the doujins would be.