i.imgur.com/58eRgwa.jpg
i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg
imgur.com/a/1Rxcr)
imgur.com/a/cxiPK)
imgur.com/a/odL9t)
imgur.com/a/novb8)
imgur.com/a/N6F2y)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's my adorable daughteru Morgans birthday today so I'd like to requesting something with that.
Anything relating to that/Cinco de Mayo/Childrens Day since they all land on the same day too.
Or anything with my SI like giving her a hug or a slice of cake.
If the reference is a little confusing she has dark black hair.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Requesting Rias wearing the Officer D.Va outfit/skin from Overwatch imgur.com/a/zZXTh

Or something cute like this with Rias tearing up a city in a comedic way imgur.com/a/cqckH , fire breath optional

Or clad in armor similar to Alicetelia February’s from (Re:Creators), since they have the same VA imgur.com/a/tbOOP

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Spring stuff especially, like wearing a sunhat and sundress. Thanks and have a nice day.

Pleasantly surprised that someone drew that request. Thanks user, hope you had a nice week and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• A tanned Maka posing in a school swimsuit/thighhighs. Maybe showing off her tanlines?
• In a cute frilly two-piece swimsuit and sunhat lounging on the beach or taking walk/swim.
• Wearing a lacey nightgown waking up in bed and stretching/yawning. Semi-transparent nightgown is nice too if you want.
• Anything cute with her wearing her "Style" outfit! Ref: i.imgur.com/zf2pi6h.jpg

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir exploring ruins that have been taken back by nature, or:
-dressed as Re=L Rayford from Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records u.nya.is/oqakxk.png
-playing volleyball
or
Joint Requesting with Natsumoe
-Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
-Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated. Lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png (Her hair being pushed out of her face so the viewer can see her eyes).
- Her working out in an exercise appropriate outfit (tanktop, sweatpants or spats, etc.)
- Her wearing a cute spring-time outfit.
- Her wrapped up in a quilt or blanket.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.
- Anything else happy or cute would be great!

I would like to request Mai Natsume with her spear pressed between her breasts. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2431651

Another suggestion is Mai wearing this magical girl outfit that's based on her normal costume:
i.imgur.com/kWl7Jtz.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her with my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) telling him that they're going to be parents .
-Wearing either Scathach's (i.imgur.com/13Ze6hQ.png) or Carmilla's (i.imgur.com/7rMZLgN.jpg) swimsuit from Fate/Grand Order, maybe with tan lines.
-Playing with a Game Boy Advance SP
-Or wearing this crop top and demin shorts outfit (i.imgur.com/Gxc3tb5.jpg) coolong down from the heat
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated, ask if necessary.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Shion hugging a YES pillow or her dressed as apprentice illusion magician from yu-gi-oh with a slight tan
apprentice illusion magician ref: imgur.com/a/kE8iR
Requesting a joint request involving Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) as a teacher, teaching a class with Shion as a student or showing Shion how to do a problem.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Rin wearing a naked poncho.

Dear Drawfriends,

My dearest wife's birthday was on May the 3rd. I'd love to see her get a bike of flowers as present, but any other cute birthday present would be greatly appreciated! imgur.com/a/03GuZ

Additional references (her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks) are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

•Wearing this files.catbox.moe/ubegtc.jpg

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire May.

i.imgur.com/lDUTNF0.png

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Anything's fine with me, but seeing her try and gamble would be cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Hanako shyly peeking from behind a book she's reading, asking if user could practice with her. The book is titled "Headpats for beginners".

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a cute, short dress like any of these:

u.nya.is/bmhvym.png
u.nya.is/zqwuua.png
u.nya.is/dckoan.jpg

Or having fun visiting the zoo, or having fun at the beach surfing

u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg

Also requesting my SI serenading Ai (maybe while she looks out from a balcony):
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
SI ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Of course anything is appreciated, even lewd, thank you.

A reminder that if you weren't here last Sunday, there's a sign up for a mini collage that would be chosen at random (RNG). Closes this Sunday.

goo gl/forms/ Et5Si5QuVd0pvzam1

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

Requesting my beloved Mizunashi Akari with a bright smile, please!
If you want, you could add a hat on her, like a cap or a nice beret.

Please and tank you very much!

Requesting Hibiki wrapping her scarves around her face.
imgur.com/a/SM0Wo

Hola, WWD!

Requesting my Mint celebrating Cinco de Mayo in her Cactus kigurumi! (Ref: i.imgur.com/jONs4zP.png)
Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her happy, smiling face. Thank you very much and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally eating a strawberry crepe, but anything else nice is fine too.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some more specific requests would include:

• For something spring related, enjoying cherry blossoms in the quiet ruins of Tokyo, or next to The Tower of the Sun.
• Or taking her bike for a ride, hair blowing in the spring breeze.
• For something summer related, wearing her bikini on the beach, but with her standard issue white shirt tied up like i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg (Beware, ref slightly NSFW) in addition to or even instead of the bikini top.
• Or bumping butts with Keijo!!!!!!!!s Nozomi for a joint request • All things /k/ are always welcome.

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something innocently suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but 'customized' for her own style, e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting my Kobori dressed as Guri from Renai Boukun, writing a couple names in the Kiss Note.
i.imgur.com/QoZZ2UI.jpg
i.imgur.com/CXI2P54.png

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Kindly requesting Colette being comfycute wearing only this orange sweater that's a bit too big for her: i.imgur.com/vYA4jPy.jpg
Or something like this, without glasses: i.imgur.com/0OwAarJ.png
Alternatively, her with messy hair and being sleepy

Hello, requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka.

-Something Hanami related, like uder a sakura tree, or just watching the flowers
-Wearing Sanji's Water 7 outfit, rolled up sleeves are a plus: imgur.com/a/07KK2
-Him comforting my SI: imgur.com/vIXLl5d

Anything else nice/cool with him smiling is always welcome. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Kagura wearing one strap overalls, please! Preferably with a crop top and tanlines.

Outfit references: imgur.com/a/umILL

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit flustered from me whispering confessions of love into her ear

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-Sleepily seeing me off for the day i.imgur.com/09VA644.png maybe asking for a morning kiss too i.imgur.com/a2dX91B.png
-Happily enjoying a chocolate bar ear wiggle would be appreciated
-Enjoying warmer weather in anything from this album imgur.com/a/lTarN
-Acting smug as she's caught my attention wearing this outfit i.imgur.com/JgMBzjB.jpg

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her giving a lap pillow. POV or SI (imgur.com/a/Lsl1y) are both good.

Will never happen - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi using the "Beast" or "Shishisenkou" arte from the Tales of series, with just her fist(s)!

imgur.com/a/37cb5

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting my lovely Inori welcoming me home. Maybe wearing an apron or something comfortable

Alternatively, something else cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Not a drawing, ergo not a delivery.

If you'd like to have this sent your way, give me an e-mail address to contact.

>Not ONE counsel

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.
Anything cute, romantic or sexy wouls be infinitely appreciated.
For a specific idea, I would love to see her taking a cute little nap, in such a way that I could just snuggle up next to her comfily.
Thank you for considering and take it easy this weekend!

Requesting Oora

Great timing, I was about to go to bed, what a nice surprise. This is so cute, thanks an bunch.

here you go [email protected]

Since it's Children's day, requesting my cute husbando as a shota eating mochi, with a carp flag or doing the Kamen Rider pose with this belt on (or any other belt of your choosing) imgur.com/a/WE4AL
Shota ref: imgur.com/a/xG8RK

Alternatively, something Star Wars related. Maybe dressed as Han Solo or in a Rouge Squadron pilot uniform. Or a redraw of any of these stupid pictures imgur.com/a/2yJuI

Or a joint request with Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

As long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd anything else is fine. Thank you for considering and remember to have fun drawing.

Requesting Kuroko in one of the poses of her seiyuu.

Requesting Stocking dressed as Gwynevere from Dark Souls and laying down like her, please.

Happy Friday, everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia throwing her D hairclips like a boomerang (imgur.com/a/dcCfH)

Or Miia with egyptian-style eyeliner. Black, red or indigo is fine. (imgur.com/a/c9jxE)

Or if you want to go all the way, Miia in an egyptian-inspired outfit.
Anything else cute or cool is fine. Thanks in advance.

So many blamdfus.

Good morning, WWD! Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• Dressed as any Disney princess. I guess Belle or Alice would be most appropriate for her, but any of them works.
◦ Or just in her normal outfit wearing one of those Minnie Mouse ear hats

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

I really love the character, and as we have spring season, I think that her watching over cheery blossoms from the balcony, with petals flying all around her as she turns toward the viewer, while slightly leaning over the rail would fit the character. Adding light white dress, blown on the wind, and her messy braids flowing around smiling face.
Once I'm out of work. I haven't drew her in years, and today is special.

That's it?

So I'm not the only one who holds a special place in my heart for Madotsuki? That's good to know.

Hi, WWD
No need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.
I'll be humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne

• piloting a mech and/or posing menacingly
• playing baseball
• doing Akira's famous bike slide, somehow parodying the movie poster or just wearing Kaneda's jacket
imgur.com/a/UfSci
• cosplaying Bayonetta, either version. Semi-related - Cereza's voiced by Sawashiro
imgur.com/a/1Y1gW
• wearing the Gekkoukan uniform from Persona 3 with Stone Free as her Persona, feel free to draw her holding an Evoker, too
imgur.com/a/UUDiU

As always, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day.

Requesting Matsuri with this pink umbrella

Please draw Nanako in Junihitoe for Hinamatsuri.
imgur.com/a/DGJEy

If Heian kimonos are too much work though, just seeing her play with the fox in normal shrine wear or a yukata would be cool.
Fox: imgur.com/a/gO4n3

Of course, I'd appreciate anything involving her so something completely different is also totally fine.

Humbly requesting my husbando Slaine like this my.mixtape.moe/mvkiir.webm (you can just copy the pose)
Bonus points if you change the food to strawberries my.mixtape.moe/nyxirt.jpg

Otherwise I'd love to see anything cool or happy with him. Have fun!

>so many walls of text
You expect anyone to actually read any of that shit?

Requesting Kneesocks with a different hairstyle (letting it down, or drills maybe?)

Also requesting her making an ahegao face from her horn, tail or wings being touched.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Touko walking through a brightly-lit forest path, or her sitting at the bank of a river in a forest. Anything nature-related would be fantastic too, especially waterfalls and boreal forests.

If that doesn't interest you, perhaps her standing in the snow and wearing winter clothes and listening to music on headphones. Some pictures for inspiration: imgur.com/a/AnVrl

If you want to draw SI things, I'd love to see me and her dining together in a fancy restaurant or a cafe. For general things, maybe something like any of the pictures in this album: imgur.com/a/9mfHv
SI reference: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute is welcome too. Thank you in advance and have a great weekend.

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-lying down on a sofa in the casual clothes she usually wears while at home like a white tanktop and pink shorts while listening to music or looking at her cellphone (just like the one she is looking at in this picture: imgur.com/okpcIZZ.png)
-clad in a tight navy blue school swimsuit (the line from the waist to the thighs looking like an highleg due to her chest pulling up the fabric) while performing a side kick.
-in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
-skipping rope in her PE or other comfortable training clothes

Anything else cute, col or cutelewd is fine too. Please and thank you.

I would like tp request my Dragon. Anything from comfy to lewd is completely fine, so thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- reading a book under a tree in a peaceful park
- cosplaying Serena from YGO Arc-V, ref i.imgur.com/mfj3fJu.jpg
- in Skullgirls style, ref: i.imgur.com/QFhAfoY.jpg
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- a Kamen Rider (Decade) card of her: ref: d.filebox.moe/jpkbiszm.jpg

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed as an office lady, or wearing the uniform from Akashic Records: imgur.com/a/BzEsS, or wearing a highleg leotard,

Have a great weekend.

Requesting my husbando Akihisa

- Requesting akihisa trying to desperately look cool while his summoned being is giving the viewer a ring.
Summoned being ref: imgur.com/a/IRG75

- Taking care of a sick user

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April with her hair down, in Aiz Wallenstein costume from Danmachi, since both characters are voiced by same VA.
Aiz reference: imgur.com/a/5tjOB

OR Vigne in a purple/violet-colored swimsuit, with her hair tied at the back, like in one of these pics: imgur.com/a/UGjPZ

OR Vigne cosplaying as Humboldt Penguin (Hululu) from Kemono Friends hugging/holding/sitting next to Grape-kun (real-life Humboldt Penguin's name) or just hugging a penguin plushie.
Reference: imgur.com/a/skFJD

OR Vigne in her school uniform, sitting like in this pic: imgur.com/a/zZQgf

OR if none of these strikes your fancy, anything cute with Vigne is totally fine as well, and highly appreciated.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Which design for Anzu do you like better?
strawpoll.me/12842692

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- having tripped and spilled the contents of her shopping bags.
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting Sakuya sleeping peacefully with me all snuggled in a bed. Resting in each other's arms is just wonderful. Wearing matching silver bands would be lovely too.
Cuddling reference: imgur.com/a/b7LAZ
Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool and calm demeanor is appreciated and lovely.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and remembers to do something fun. Take it easy and make a memory. Please stay safe and thank you if you consider drawing her. It's always lovely and appreciated.

Requesting Inori wearing overalls i.imgur.com/FWRRXC3.jpg, maybe while working in the garden or on a farm (country girl type stuff).
Wearing a schoolgirl outfit like this i.imgur.com/He3Amop.png
Or in this lingerie set and pose i.imgur.com/YMY829Y.jpg

Anything else cute/cutelewd is fine too. Thank you.

Are you genuine?

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing Yasaburo's childhood outfit would be great, maybe he could be eating dango, fanning himself with a paper fan or walking under the cherry blossoms. Any other Yasaburo outfit would be good too, they're all pretty cool. Thanks!

Yume Nikki has a manga

Requesting Hisui eating ice cream.

Is anyone?

I bet you that everyone in here has had another waifu in the past.

That sounds absolutely wonderful! I'm looking forward to it!

Ok, about two weeks ago, some requested a draw of popura with a different hair style. I delivered something, n¡but it was a very unfinished (and ugly) sketch.
The OR said it was fine, but i didn't like it, so i made it again
I made three so i would choose one to finish
Anyways i just hope the OR is still around to see it, and that he likes it

Mornin,
Requesting Yumi being adorable. Some idea to incorporate
>Being a small cute fairy doing cute fairy things
>Smugly laughing at someone for trying to do something as if it were an anime
>Doing her hair or painting her nails
>Anything cute

Beginner and new drawfags as well as people who just want to try something new are welcome to draw her! The only requirement is that you have fun while drawing her!

That's an interesting thought.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Mio wearing Tenryuu's outfit from KanColle ( imgur.com/a/A5CHk )
-Wearing a pajama and going to bed
-Mio being happy because she's headpatted by user, PoV info in the ref if needed

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day

Good afternoon everyone!

Requesting my lovely darling Tsukihi Araragi!

- Wearing a Qipao/China Dress
- Leaning in for a kiss, POV
- Cutely waking up next to POV in the morning
- Flying through the sky in a wingsuit (imgur.com/a/JUeoJ)
- Wearing a Borussia Dortmund football jersey (imgur.com/a/L6dvy)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

More references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you all a great weekend and thank you for considering her!

blandfus everywhere baka

How do we rid these threads of the plague of blandfus?

If you draw them they'll stop requesting

Only for a week.
I'm talking about getting rid of them for good.

She's special, and I drew her and Rust a lot through my depression phase few years ago.
That's why I really want to draw her happy now.

That's inaccurate information, they'll be back next weekend.

Their walls of text will never go away. Even if they get their delivery.

I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka. Anything would be wonderful, including cute, smug, lewd, or a combination of the above.

If you'd prefer a specific idea, I'd like to request her
-cosplaying as Shuten Douji, Euryale or Ishtar from Fate/Grand Order (will provide refs if needed)
-reading a book or writing something with her quill
-attempting the One Finger Selfie Challenge, and if you like, "accidentally" failing to cover one of the two

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might take this into consideration.

You gotta keep drawing em to keep em away

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her sitting in a cute pose like any of these: imgur.com/a/bEZN9 or anything similar.

Or unbuttoned/unzipped shorts:
imgur.com/a/yTbL5

Or wearing the school uniform from GJ-bu:
imgur.com/a/gGZnb

Or as a cat maid.

Anything else cute is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Bland drawings for the blandfus?

the properties of water and color

That would mean they haven't left.
I want them gone.

Requesting Kanna dressed as a maid offering chocolate to the viewer. Thanks.

I was going to hold on requesting this week, but, something big happened.

I got the job I wanted! And I started work recently. It was not bad!

So I would like to request Hitomi congratulating me on getting the new job

Requesting Natsuki with something similar to the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting:
- wearing either of these outfits imgur.com/a/RU4Xm

Or just anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

I enjoy watching your paintings improve each week. Keep up the good work.

Requesting Astolfo sculling a bottle of vodka or just anything cute is fine!

Thanks!

any streams happening this morning or is it still too early?

Moning waifufags, had good week?

Here requesting My waifu Nina Einstein doing cool action moves. Fighting poses, exploding punches, running on walls. All the cool stuff.

Also, if you need a waifu to use for an idea but don't think user would agree, please consider Nina already volunteered.

4/28 - Anchor - Flan

Requesting Misao Kusakabe dressed as Iris Amicitia from Final Fantasy XV.

Reference for her outfit: imgur.com/a/L8LVI

Anything else is fine, nothing too lewd but i'm okay with cutelewd.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

I always wanted to draw something in jojo style.
Here, just a quick sketch for the baseball idea. Should the stand be included too? Asking since it's in the reference ...

Requesting my Sawyer being smug, like this:
i.imgur.com/JEgd0eq.png

Or put her in a cat-ear sweater like seen here (color of your choice, motif/print isn't needed):
i.imgur.com/AOJxUGS.jpg

You could even combine the two if you wanted.

I'm fine with just about anything else cute, cool, nice, or lewd (just ask first, but I have plenty of ideas on my own).
I also love stylization such as seen in Panty & Stocking or Nichijou. If nothing else, a plain chibi image is always cute.

Have a good weekend!

Further references:i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Takane in this uniform:
imgur.com/a/Llca8

Or like these:
imgur.com/a/fGQLY

Requesting Yukari!

Wearing a simple apron,

Lecturing me on all the different shades of dunkelgelb,

Anything else cute and fluffy is cool too.

Thanks for reading

Hello drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya on one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

If you don't like that idea here are 2 more:
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Requesting a sleepy Natsume receiving a morning headpat preferably with her in just a t-shirt or in a fancy black bunnysuit, anything else is cool as well.

Headpat and t-shirt reference: i.imgur.com/58eRgwa.jpg
Bunnysuit reference: i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg

Joint Requesting Natsume and Noir - Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
- Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

Requesting Chiaki Nanami wearing these wonderful socks (imgur.com/a/1Rxcr)

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (no preference on PoV or SI on any of these):

-her dressed as Madoka Kaname from PMMM (imgur.com/a/cxiPK)
-her beating Kyousuke at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/N6F2y) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us, especially with genderbent SI
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!