ITT: Isekai done right

>pic related

But that is not isekai. The MC is not a reborn japanese sperg.

That's not isekai, that's reborn / time travel.

OP being a faggot again. Best isekai is Goblin Slayer.

>goblin slayer
what. Its not isekai. Theres not even any reincarnation bullshit either

>goblin slayer isekai

what?

for all intents and purposes, it's an Isekai in the colloquial sense. I know that he's a reincarnated hero. why do you have to be so pedantic? it's all the same shit.
Is this bait or do you actually think GS is an Isekai?

At least post an actual good isekai

>Goblin slayer
>isekai
???

Wait, is this Tsuyukote New Saga? I haven't read it for a while but I recognize that artstyle.

>use term incorrectly cause he's a newfag who hasn't watched much many so he thinks anything that's reincarnated into fantasy is isekai
>why you so pedantic
Fuck off retard. Learn terms properly or stick to reddit.

No, it's a time loop fantasy story. It's an entirely different genre cliche than Isekai.

And also this one.

I know what the fucking terms are, Ill post whatever the fuck I want. If you don't like it you can choke on my nuts. I don't have to act like an elitist fuckwad just to have a discussion about manga.

You're free to shitpost. And others are free to complain.
Get used to it.

Holy crap are you new.

>he thinks anything that's reincarnated into fantasy is isekai

It's not?

>wait a month
>only 16 pages
Why.

Fuck I don't know, why even bother? Do something productive with your life, or actually spend time discussing the topic at hand. What's the point of putting up this retarded facade? Just to try and show off such basic ass knowledge?

Helck is best isekai.

pretty annoyed how they beat around the bush about the dad.

You started a thread about isekai and posted something that is not. What the fuck did you think was going to happen? Did you really think Sup Forums is some sort of happy place where people wouldn't call you out for it?

>Do something productive with your life
>says this while posting on Sup Forums
You literally can't make this shit up

Sup Forums please.
Leave.

Isekai means other world. Just getting reincarnated ina fantasy setting isn't enough.

Yes, in retrospect, I realize that. I hoped that that would happen, but you know what they say, hope into one hand, and shit in the other and see which fills up first.

I am so very fond of that spider

>Isekai means other world
>Just getting reincarnated in an other world isn't enough.

isekai = fantasy ?

>GS
>Isekai
Only gobs would be this stupid.

gs thread?

sekai = world, i+ = other
isekai = other world

Okay.

no the only one thats getting raped in this thread is op

Does space travel count as isekai?

Its funny because the best isekai is a
>korean
>ln
Dungeon Defense

a-user i-is it normal to want to fug a arachnid

Pretty much this. Not isekai, maybe not even tensei. Time travel is closest. They talk a little a bit about the mechanics.

>literally Arifureta but worse
>best isekai
What?

Do not lewd spiders!

>He's not watching this season's best isekai

>Arifureta
What? It is completly different. I could somewhat understand if you called it edgy but the two are completly different novels.

Is Drifters isekai?

Not exactly. Sekai doesn't really mean planet, it's more like saying universe, or setting. When talking about this from a japanese point of view it's like saying a sekai story is meant to take place on earth as we know it as the setting, isekai means it takes place in a different setting. Here on Sup Forums you are almost certain though to have people mean it's a character who has been reincarnated/spirited away to a different setting.

Is this goblin bait?

Absolutely not. Not even close. What made you even think that? Does it even look like goblin bait?

Can I lewd goddess?

Re:Zero

>MC gets betrayed by an acquaintance
>fell into a deep abyss
>luckily defeated an enemy which resulted into the MC gaining a strong power
Really makes me think.

>source: my ass
The "isekai" setting are all about a character from out world who TRAVELS to another world. Just being set in another world is not enough.

Can you name even a single work with "isekai" in the title which just means it is set in an otherworldly setting, and not about a guy getting whisked away?

Dog Days

This doesn't happen, tho. Dungeon Defence is basically fantasy politics: the novel with added edge. There is no falling into a pit.

I think you're confused.

That's Dungeon Seeker.

don't mind me, just posting a bear

Clarification: modern japanese sperg suddenly wakes up on board of a spaceship thousands of years in the future, earth exists in legends but its location is unknown.
Is that isekai?

I know what the terms are too. In this case, the term for you is "faggot"

that super edgy one with the main character who gets betrayed. what makes it interesting is how he mix/maxes everything into his agility

>No self-insert male MC
>No cringy harem
>No edge
>No RPG, game systems bullshit
>Magical girls duking it out with 500 meters long magitek wands.
This simultaneously the best school battle tournament and the best Isekai light novels series.

I want an isekai that isn't blatant power fantasy or with a fake fantasy setting that is actually a boring "stuck in a video game" setting

Yes, there's an isekai about boy who is reincarnated in parallel world and mistaken as genius since common sense in that world is different with the earth while it has the same level of the civilization as the earth. Also the branch of that world is exist because another world, that is mistakenly visited by the MC, mistakenly sent his weapon suit at WW2 years instead at true year.

this

I enjoy the slowness of it

>I want isekai that isn't isekai

Does it have ecchi?

Did someone read vol 2 of farthest paladin? I heard it went to shit, is it true?

Will i hate the mc if i watch this?

No. Plenty of sex jokes, though.
A character's nickname is literally Manko

He's bland as fuck. Also he's not even isekai protag.

Sorry for ranting, I just wanted something like Tenchi Muyo! WoG, Konosuba or faked isekai like Utawarerumono that tried to focus on world building and not a personal glorified tale by the protagonist.

yeah its trash, shame the first volume showed so much potential too

Then don't read LNs

>reading isekai LNs
>ever

>novel starts good and with potential to become even better
>it suddenly turns to shit
Every fucking time.

>literally poor man's Arifureta
That's The Epic Tale of Forsaken Hero

It didn't go to shit, people were just whining because the MC's powerlevel is above the average person's in the outside world.
Guess what, being drilled almost from birth by legendary heroes of the former empire makes you stronger than random chucklefucks from a shitty Dark Ages kingdom that's only just recovering from the empire's collapse. The worldbuilding is still great, the church isn't stereotypically evil and the nobility aren't stereotypically evil and at no point does the MC ever show off his powers by beating up random drunk people in a bar who pick a fight with him.

Ah, so that was it? I heard the writing suddenly turned to trash tough they didnt specifically say what was wrong.

The writing quality is fine, though if I had to voice a complaint it would be that there was the potential for at least two or three volumes' worth of story in which the MC and his mercenaries travel around pacifying the Beast Woods bringing some measure of order and justice to the frontier, which was effectively skipped over in a montage in a couple of pages.

Can you say why it is trash?

Arifureta went to shit after he got out of the cave

That's when Plato's allegory of the Cave went to shit as well.

Deepest Lore

>If you think about it, Arifureta actually completes the entire classic hero's journey in the beginning dungeon + Yue arc alone.

>1. The Ordinary World
>>he is in school and mocked for being an otaku
>2. The Call to Adventure
>>he is summoned along with his classmates
>3. Refusal of the Call
>>he has the weakest skill and decides not to take a front line role
>4. Meeting with the Mentor
>>the soldier who is supposed to be guiding the class
>5. Crossing the Threshold
>>betrayed and falls into the deepest part of the dungeon
>6. Tests, Allies and Enemies
>>surviving on monster flesh, builds guns, rescues Yue
>7. Approach to the Innermost Cave
>>continues to fight through with Yue
>8. The Ordeal
>>Dungeon boss
>9. Reward
>>fucks his vampire waifu
>10. The Road Back
>>escape from the dungeon
>11. The Resurrection
>>???
>12. Return with the Elixir
>>leaves the dungeon with his vampire waifu

>Arifureta really was complete after only a single volume

resurrection was the health care loli vampire did to him in the traitor's abode

Mushoku Tensei is literally the best isekai

Fuck off

Is it isekai if the reincarnated one is a character in MCs party/harem?

>irony
If you say something like that aren't you actually supposed to post a good series?

Can't prove me wrong senpai, because it's the truth

Yes

I'm disappointed it took this long to post this.
Meiya best girl.

best in this case meaning the most worst

This manga fell off my radar after chapter three where she cought a fucking frog in her web or some shit.
How many chapters are we up to these days?

Also are the LNs getting new volumes?

Yes

why MT gets so much flak on Sup Forums anyway?

Samefag

why wouldn't it? guy is the best at everything and gets 50 wives while still being a fat otaku inside. its trash.