Lemon-Chan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRYDK5fIi58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nopan
>petite body
w-wew

You don't wear underwear in the bath.

You are now imagining Louise bathing in her undergarments.

Don't tell me what to imagine.

Yes Sir.

Too bad that her personality is horrible.

I could literally cum on her personality.

Put a gag in her mouth and she stops having one.

I absolutely love any and every nude filter that was made for this show.

Excellent taste.

I feel like Louise got extra love from those dude who photoshoped her.

Needs more blonde Louise edits.

Yup. Like the guy that did tons of Kirino renders of her reactions.

Why didn't she kill baka maido? She was literally trying to rape him in Louises own bed.

She lusted after the maid too.

Louise, being perfect waifu, allowed the dirty dog Saito to have a mistress or two. As long as Louise knew about them.

The Queen on the other side should have been killed with extreme prejudice.

I guess I'm just jerking off to nude filters now

Agreed, the queen was literally evil

>ywn have a sword that calls you aibou
Thats the real tragedy

Tabitha best girl

That moment when Louise said he could cheat on her was heartbreaking. She loved him but was so tired of being cheated on constantly that she just accepted it.

Yeah.
I don't know who was worse. The Queen or Saito.

She changed her mind literally minutes later. And he didn't intend on taking advantage of what she said, anyway.
And Saito never once intentionally cheated on her once they were in a relationship.

>And Saito never once intentionally cheated on her once they were in a relationship.
That is factually incorrect.
He did cheat on her with both maid and queen. Multiple times.

Nope. He messed around with Siesta a lot, but that was before he and Louise decided to actually be in a relationship.
He kissed Henrietta when she was disguised as Louise, so he wasn't cheating. She was being a traitorous slut.
She then sneaked into his house, kissed him, and proposed that they have an affair, which Saito refused, saying he had Louise. But Louise saw it happen, so she assumed he was cheating.

What episode does she say that?

No. Saito's main problem is that he didn't clearly communicate his unwillingness to have a relationship with either Siesta or Henrietta.

Honestly, Louise is such a bitch, she really doesn't deserve Saito.

Oh jeez it's been awhile, does anyone remember?

Because he wasn't sure if Louise wanted a relationship with him. Because SHE didn't clearly communicate her desire to. She even communicated a false desire NOT to.
You can't pretend like Saito is the only one at fault.
This is also not true. She risked her life for his sake several times.

>Because he wasn't sure if Louise wanted a relationship with him.
Bullshit. They agreed they loved each other AND kissed.

The hot spring episode from Season 3 or 4. It's the same episode where Henrietta and Louise fight in the hot spring because Louise calls her out on being a selfish cunt.

Yeah, near the end of season 2. The only instance of Saito intentionally cheating after the scene you just mentioned is when he felt up Tifa's tits because she thought they were medically in danger.
He was full of shit and just wanted to cop a feel, but that was the only time.

>Season 3 or 4

Wait, they made more than 1 season?

Reminder Zero fucked her in the LN

It's just like Monogatari with Sanjoucuckhara

This might not occur often enough to constitute a pattern but I do think it's weird that any writer would do reverse NTR

4 season and an OVA.

>when the girl gives up and says you can cheat on her as long as you don't leave her
my dick is diamonds

>NTR fags

It's been a while since I've seen a Louise thread

This makes me feel good inside

>ywn wrap your entire body around Louise's giant clit and such every inch of it

And here I thought I was the only one who knew she existed.

I love Yuki Nagato.

Best ED of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRYDK5fIi58

disgusting pedo thread

How is she pedo?

I love tsunderes, Taiga used to be my favourite before knowing Louise.

>you will never tease her about how much she loves you and watch her lose her spaghetti

Why are we even alive?

>doesn't know the best Rie voiced tsundere

That is not Shana.

Who is that?

more like

>you'll never get beaten to a bloody pulp by Louise because the checkout girl at the convenience store told you to have a nice day

She's so jealous it, literally, hurts.

what do her feet taste like?

Because she is a baby-factory.

Chuu

Worst girl

*best girl

She just wanted a piece of happiness for herself within a life of rigid responsibility. I can't hate her for that.

Plus she has a lewd and delicious body.

No, he's right, she's worst girl.

She is an awful slut

Saito belongs to Louise she summoned him as a familiar so she can do whatever she wants with him.

Nah.

>competent
>not a screaming bitch or a slut
>cute as hell
>had a good storyline instead of being window dressing
Yes she is.

>Wait, they made more than 1 season?
You can even illegally download them from nyaa.se

Nah.

If you give her enough love she will almost literally melt in your arms.

Saito was just an asshole.

Tabitha is disgusting.

Yeah, Saito cheated the whole time with every possible girl, he is a fucking idiot.

OK. You're transported to this world instead of Saito, what would you do differently?

I wouldn't flirt with any other girl and just give her attention.

Don't know if I would be able to do everything Saito did to save her though (maybe I would because the sword is what gave him power at the start) and make her fall for him.

Saito is such a scumbag it's unreal. Louise only gets mad at him because he keeps going behind her back to play around with other women. She's so in love with him that if he even just asked her she would probably let him do it, but he has to be dishonest about it. How to you expect her to act when he shows her no affection while leader her on but continually tries to fuck the other girl with big tits?

Simple, just not cheat on her, appreciate her love, and sleep next to her when she asks me to and not be a faggot about it, and sniff her panties before washing them

Run into her room, and masturbate with all her panties. Get the aibou, chop the dickheads up, portal back to the real world, whore Louise out to niggers.

Easy.

My wife Louise is cute and sexy.

>dat totally in love almost melting expression she has on her face

She is just too cute, I want to bully her with my attention and love.

>louise will never sit around the room naked nonchalantly and ask you to wash all her clothes

Probably try to pay attention to local politics and research the world, rid of the haremshit entirely. Marry Louise and live without the internet for the rest of my life.

She's a gigantic abusive bitch in the beginning though. In his position, why would you ever fall for her to begin with? Sure she softens up later and Saito acts like a faggot scumbag, but really when she's such a violent cunt in the very beginning, no amount of acting nice later on can make up for it.

This is what always annoys me about the series.

In the first season, it's understandable that Saito, with Louise consistently abusive towards him, would be drawn to girls who were nicer to him, or more on his social level, or who were more appealing to him on a physical level.

But as the series went on and their relationship developed, Saito became more and more of a boob-obsessed idiot, and whenever they needed a conflict, the plot would shove him grabby-hands first into the nearest large-breasted character.

So this was your plan all along?

What the fuck?

Not sure if I like that, that looks like something she would do when she was not interested in Saito.

>you will never act like she is the most important thing in your life and have her akwardly and embarassed saying that y-you deserve a reward for being good to her

Her princess complex is so cute

>that looks like something she would do when she was not interested in Saito
It's what lovers do when they've already fucked 200 times and don't care about nudity anymore.

Nah, that is what a 3DPD relationship is like.