If a god doesn't exist then all of this is meaningless, atheists literally can't refute this

Your precious 'alt right' is inconsequential, your 'white race' is a trivial speck of sand in the beach that is the universe, every war ever has been senseless, every thing you strive for in life is empty futile and absurd. Your life would be meaningless. Blank. Valueless. A hollow trifling nonsensical event.

Read Nietzsche

It's quite obvious that there is a reason things exist therefore there is a god

Explain how did you arrive to that conclusion, and explain how do you know God hates what you think he hates.

I have. 'Superior man' refutes nothing and provides no real meaning. Your white race would just become a good looking speck of sand in the beach that is the universe.

God is not some kind of all powerful being retard god in the one that is everywhere and we are part of it he can see all dimensions and he has no emotion and nobody can control him now stop with your stupid posts about atheists and your meaningless kiked religions and fuck off

God doesn't have to mean the christian/jewish bull god El. In other words, you don't have to believe in El in order to believe in god.

I don't know what God likes or hates. I'm an agnostic theist, something is out there user but I don't have a clue what

How does God being real make life in any way more meaningful? I really want to know.

Just because there is God and afterlife doesn't mean you can't save your race

Cus Heaven "endless happiness, i.e hedonism" and shiiiet

You're right. But life has whatever meaning you give it. My meaning is killing Niggers.

I agree you should kill yourself

Yes, the triviality of it is all is why I'm so incredibly comfortable about the idea of rounding up the wogs and having them liquidated.

Alo
>Alt-right

That makes it all the more important. Remove the inferior race so the superiors can thrive and become gods themselves.

>every thing you strive for in life is empty futile and absurd
Quite the opposite actually. Knowing this is the only life you have will stop you from doing empty, futile and absurd things like getting on your knees and wishing for things, handing money over to an already incredibly wealthy institution and believing mythology to be literal fact.

Animals engage in genocide and subdue competition in their environments due to the genetic prerogative to propagate it's genes and live comfortably. Just because the universe is an expansive volume of space, and there's nothing for the individual after death, doesn't relegate the concept of sacrifice moot.

Wake up …..
Wake up user…..
You are not alone…..
Minerva has you…..
Follow the white owl…..

If that is the case, you have indeed given us the purpose. To be the good looking sand.

>Nihilistic tactics and reinforced helplessness is a used to hinder the progress of rational men whom might form the basis of the new national ethno-state.

Making your own meaning is not terrifying,
if you aren't a worthless bread and circus tier plebeian born to be ruled by his betters

>all of this is meaningless
You sound as if that is a bad thing

Oh fuck off ya God bothering christfag

Must be a sad life if your only source of "meaning" and "purpose" is religion.

What the fuck is "meaning" supposed to be anyway? God's plan for us? Give yourself your own plan you weak faggot.

>every thing you strive for in life is empty futile and absurd. Your life would be meaningless. Blank. Valueless. A hollow trifling nonsensical event.
The only way you could be truly convinced of this is if your life has little meaning beyond religion. Sort yourself out, man

You all missing the point. God is a source of strength and hope. He saved me from depression. That doesn’t mean you wait to be served like some liberal commie. You do things yourself and God will provide you strength. Plus there is also the hope that even if life is nothing but suffering and a game of chance with winners and losers, eventually it will all end and we will be at peace in heaven.

Life is a goal in itself. Its the only thing you have for sure. The last thing you can fight for. The only thing left when all is lost. If yours is meaningless without god means you just have no goals in life, and must think on it, or become a monk.

>God is the only thing that provides meaning
Your outlook is sad, desu

What if Satan doesn't exist?
What if God doesn't want to be worshipped?
What if God never chose anyone?