I just read Elliott's entire manifesto and I strongly believe that what he did was justified...

I just read Elliott's entire manifesto and I strongly believe that what he did was justified. All he wanted to do was fit in, but he was bullied and looked down upon for his entire life by the very people he looked up to. Imo Elliots story is a good reason to be kind to everyone you come across because you don't know what they are dealing with behind closed doors.

Roger's story is a good warning on why not to racemix, especially with asians. he was bullied because he was an inferior, ugly, mentally unstable hapa specimen. not his fault tho. he should have killed his mother instead

Kek, I talked to him on puahate in march 2013. I posted one of his videos and made fun of it. He then got butthurt and replied. Good times

He was an odious weirdo.

Fuck off you gay retard, Elliott Roger was a failed abortion who deserved a bullet in his head. Why don't you go sit on a coke bottle leaf.

you are eternally cursed I hope you know that. his spirit is haunting you at this very moment.

Burn the rice. Everyone pays the price.

Wake up …..
Wake up user…..
You are not alone…..
Minerva has you….
Follow the white owl...

haaahhha!
> wanting to fit in
All Patrick Bateman wanted was to fit in also... and how did that work out?

>leaf

Of course.

>ugly
not at all imo

>puahate
you're mentally ill user

Beta virgins get the gas chamber too.

At least his father banged with TRADITIONAL CUTE SHY INTELLEGENT LOYAL Asian qt)))))))
It’s fucking BASED XDDD)) Praise KEK and make HAPA babies)))))))
#MAGA

Elliot Rodger didn't kill the people he looked up to, he killed easy targets and absolutely failed on his massacre

do they play LoL?

They were Elliot's Roommates that he stabbed to death

he was a Jew

that said, I'm guessing the issue with the gooks is he rented to one, then about 3 more show up as full time roomies, and suddenly you can't keep toilet paper in the bathroom

Go read testimonies of people who knew him. Many times people tried to include him, but he would just sit there silent, not coming out of his shell. His interpretation of events is so out of whack with reality. He never TRIED to fit in, and when people encouraged him and welcomed him to do so, he refused because of autism.

Look at that jaw line. If he just picked up a few weights and fixed the autism he could've been a Chad.

-t. incel

I read it too, and made me realize how fucking tryhard and edgy I sounded because I had similar views as him back then.

So you think Elliot's manifesto could be our generations Catcher in the Rye?