I just rewatched Haruhi S1 after literally more than 10 years and I loved it...

I just rewatched Haruhi S1 after literally more than 10 years and I loved it. I can barely watch 2 consecutive episodes of most current anime and yet I marathoned the entire 14 episodes in a day like it was nothing. This show really blows 99% of current shows out of the water, no wonder it became a cult classic. Can we have a Haruhi thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like haruhi very much

>cult classic
It's babby's first anime. If you haven't watched Haruhi you shouldn't be allowed to post on Sup Forums as you're most likely underage.

>It's babby's first anime

Yeah, circa 2007-10. Nowadays babby's first anime is Re:Zero or SnK.

Seconded

Been a while since I saw that... though my first anime was Crayon Shin Chan in Korean dub. Man that brings me back.

>babby's first anime

nah, haruhi will be a timeless classic that kickstarted anime back into it's track after years of slowly dying

titans and SAO are already being forgotten

>I watched the best thing that released in a specific year and it was more fun than random seasonal garbage
Wow you don't say

I'm with you. Disappearance is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

It's such a pity that the Haruhi franchise has been all but killed by bassists, greedy publishers, and an author that has lost motivation. It's even more tragic becuase the best part of the series has yet to be animated. I really want to see Sasaki in the anime and Haruhi getting jelly as fuck.

>see Sasaki in the anime and Haruhi getting jelly as fuck
That never happened though? Haruhi didn't sperg because she had already grown by the time Sasaki showed up

Did you watch in the original release order or chronological?

Original release.

Yasumi

Stupid sexy Haruhi

why do people like this boring moeshit anime ?

why do people like you?

your mom is moeshit except for the moe part

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs

Fuking weeb

Endless Eight was eight years ago. And a few months, plus 2 months for the 8 episodes.

>Air date June 19, 2009

Your on the weep capital of the world get used to it buddy