Redpill Me On WWI

Who was in the wrong here?

Serbs

Germany and Russia went full retard by going against each other.
In the result, weakened Russia got overtaken by a bunch of commie kikes, financed by anglo and american kike bankers. And Germany got BTFO by the allies and almost fell to the commies, too. WW2 could be avoided altogether if not for this total stupidity.
I hope Russia and Germany learned from mistakes and understand that they should get rid of anglo/american influence and cooperate.

>t. brainlet who can't understand that serbs weren't the reason, but just a tool

Multiculturalism.

Entente clearly, also sweden for not joining central powers

The Rothschild

>GAVRILO No!

Anglos for their paranoia
Russia for turning away from Germany for almost no reason
France because they are always wrong
Italy for backstabbing their allies
Amerimutts for joining in for a few shekels

For us , it was a way to kill the royalist people and keep the republic , without the WWI the republic could'nt stay in France

>no reason
germany abandoned them in the russo-japanese war you tard

lel what?

I'll tell you who was in the wrong... that idiot Kaiser of ours.

>be me Franz Joseph I of Austria
>lose to the hungarians in 48-49, need russian intervention to save my ass
>lose italian holdings
>lose to prussia
>wife killed
>fuck-up son kills himself
>slav-loving heir gets himself killed by slavs
>start a war with 0 preparation
>die
>empire disintegrates 2 years later

g-gott erhalte

Franz Joseph I of Austria didn't want the war

>Germany builds railroad infrastructure for Ottoman Empire
>gets drilling concessions for Mosul
>Britbongs like "sheeit, our navy will be obsolet in 20 years"

There you are

The jews

The UK for false flagging the lusitania to get the us into the war.
The jewish newspapers for selling this propoganda to further there own goals
The US for believing this pack of lies.

We should have never got involved, or helped the germans instead. We could have used the situation to conquer Canada, which would essentially cause the UK'S war effort to collapse as they would have be3n forced to protect there empire.

>be hungarian
>be dominating nation in the empire
>constantly demand gibsmedats
>absolutely fuck up the empire
>manage to piss off all other nations in the empire
>defunct empire is defunct
>"its all the emperors fault!"
>"hungarians didnt do nuffin"

Jews

The serbs were cocky, but bending to A-H pressure would have made them a satellite state.
The russkis had their balls tied to Serbia.
The krauts wanted to take Russia down a notch before they grew too large.
France wanted revenge. And would have been thoroughly fucked if it wasn't for the BEF sucking up bullets before the battle of Marne.
England was in it for the money. The krauts threatened them as the world economic nexus.
USA had absofuckinglutely nothing to do in this war and only caused WW2.
Who cares about Italy, Romania and the Ottos.

>be kikes
>try to end turks once and for all
>turks found a hardcore secular nationalist state and turn back to their roots instead

you can still see this immense butthurt on w*stern goyim as they display their (((master's))) brainwashing

(joined 1915)
kek, the eternal traitors. you know who you are.

Serbia and Austria-Hungary.

They were looking for an excuse to invade and Serbia had tactfully outmaneuvered them and then some retarded Serb went and fucked it up on them. Might makes right though so Austria-Hungary are still the good guys. Germany were completely innocent.

Great Britain was in the wrong, should have let Germany travel through Belgium.

Russians lost against Japanese because Nikolaj was a faqin retard.

The good guys lost. The bad guys won.

Oh, I guess Austria inciting all the minorities against Hungary in 48-49 had nothing to do with the whole unrest thing later...

thats right. the a-h empire was a state that noone wanted to be part of as soon as nationalism became a thing. even the austrians wanted to be part of germany back then, rather than being in the ah empire.

It was bankers (Jews).

It was our fault for not letting the mighty second reich march through our country.

we should have left the empire and let you hungarians deal with the slavs on your own.

Everyone lost.

>The serbs were cocky, but bending to A-H pressure would have made them a satellite state.
A. Become a "satellite" of Austria and have nothing of importance change
or
B. Become Serbia in WW1 and WW2

Truly Serbia made the wise choice. Start a war you can't win and hope Russia can save your ass, if only all Europeans were so wise. It would've been better if Sweden had some of Serbia's wisdom, then maybe you could've benefited more from the World Wars instead of staying out of them.

like we were supposed to let all those italian ethicities zones under austria
the triple alliance was also only a defensive alliance, and they didn't even consult us before giving an ultimatum to serbia

We started a war, and ended up against France, Russia, Denmark, Poland, the USA and a bunch of other places at the same time. Then we lost Finland.

There were no good or bad guys. It was a pointless war in everyway, i do think that the world would be better today had the Germans won. But those bastards were the cause of the bloody war.

you lost fingols in 1809 out of pure retardation

>Germans
österreich ist über

Yeah the last Swedish war was a hundred years before WW1. Meanwhile the last Serbian war was twenty years ago.

This is proof that Swedes are just as hardcore as Serbs or whatever you were trying to prove by bringing up a 200 year old war.

Well, yeah, Gustav IV was obsessed with Napoleon and stationed the entire army in Malmö. There were only boys, cripples and old men trying to hold the russians back. There were battles of russian regular troops against unarmed farmers.
With a bit of gambling I reckon he could have bluffed giving in to Napoleon, betting on a march on Russia... and then either stab some backs or help nappy out.

This actually a really /comfy/ alternate history.
>Based Hungarians make Eastern Europe more individualist culturally and unite the East into a cosy power block
>Germany united as one
>without Austria Hungary and with Strong Hungarian crackdowns no assassination
>WW1 never happens
>Russia reforms into a constitutional monarchy
>French Republic falls
>balanced multipolar Europe continues to dominate
>Empires don't fall
>Russia eventually once stabilised take Constantinople as they always wished
>America stays isolationist
>Jews trickle into Palestine overtime but never have their American or Soviet Empires
>with traditional values and nationalism intact Europeans eventually cast out the synagogue of Satan
>Europeanised Eastern, Southern and North Africa
>Empires only just start to wind down today as fully Europeanised African republics deemed capable are granted independence
>The US remains a European nation
>Antipodes, Canada and U.K. are still very close and cooperate on everything
>Without USSR China has become a parliamentary democracy following decades of strife due to Russian, German and British influence

I concur. Central Powers were the good guys, would've been a different world today.

OK, effortpost incoming:

Attempting to assign blame to one party for the First World War belies the web of alliances (not so complex) and the motivations (extremely complex) of fighting a war in 1914.

France was fine with a war against Germany to get back what they lost in 1870 (see attached). To limit German power they formed an alliance with the Russians (which actually was going to lapse soon). Meanwhile the Germans highly overestimated the Russian military and gave it two years before the Russians were so strong they couldn't be defeated. So the Germans were fine with fighting a "preventative" war in 1914.

In forming their alliance with the Russians, the French Foreign Office realized quite early that an event in the Balkans could easily trigger a war between Russia and Austria-Hungary, and thus between France and Germany. Instead of taking measures to prevent this (which would have been the smart move as the Germans had like 150% the population) they worked this thinking into their alliance and took steps to ensure that if they fought Germany, the Russians would not leave them behind.

Meanwhile, Germany (which had only been a country for about 50 years at this point) was extremely diplomatically isolated (particularly by Britain), and was struggling to get colonies like the other European powers. In their alliance with Austria-Hungary, they bound themselves to the weakest empire in Europe; this alliance was of dubious value particularly considering how it would bind them to commitments against Russia in the Balkans.

Regarding the Balkans (under Austro-Hungarian control at this point), can you really blame the Serbs for wanting freedom for their people, especially considering the oppression they faced under Austro-Hungarian rule?

1/2

>this is what some people actually think lol

i dont know how germany lost this one
>insanely motivated country, morale through the roof
>super strong, new chemical weapons
>intelligent and experienced generals
>decent airforce and navy

I mentioned why it's bad to assigning blame to one particular party. But it also obscures the facts that:
1. in large part WW1 occurred because of systemic issues specific to 1910s European geopolitics
2. the European political system lacked common sense safeguards such as neutral mediators for international disputes

On the other hand, it is dangerous to say that war "broke out". Wars do not just happen. Someone decides to invade somewhere else. Someone fires the first shot. To put it in the passive voice like we do makes it seem like war is inevitable. It is not.

On another note, would the world have been a worse place if the Central Powers had won? If we hadn't had Sykes-Picot or if France hadn't tried so desperately to hold onto its colonies or if there wasn't so much hardship in interbellum Germany? I don't think so.

Spain for being neutral
Also Hitler when his ego got out of control.

nvm, just noticed it´s the 1st one. I´ll go to find a rope

>Who was in the wrong here
Well, no one was actually wrong in the war, however no one was right at the same time. If we are looking who is the most to be blamed for the war it would be Serbs and Germans. Serbs for autistically killing good guy Ferdinand who wanted to reform A-H, potentially even making it Federative
Germans for pressuring A-H to declare war on Serbia although they knew it would drag Russia, France and Eternal Anglos to the war. They also must've been aware of the fact that A-H is in no state for war, alone for a war of this scale, however German autism and "WE EMPIRE NOW WE WANT COLONIES" was too much.

It wasn't multiculturalism that caused A-H falling apart as A-H dominant cultures were compatible with each other and the only real difference between lands of A-H was linguistic differences. Of course, one could argue that linguistic difference can be enough to cause a state to fall apart, however I personally believe that A-H could have been kept together, had it survived World War 1 and get reformed with minorities getting equal rights to Austrians, Hungarians.

>plan A consists of defeating a million man army in 3 weeks with no mechanized movement
>plan A also consists of invading a neutral country, burning its cities to the ground and conducting mass executions of civilians WHILE THERE IS STILL A NEUTRAL GREAT POWER YOU WANT ON YOUR SIDE
>if plan A fails plan B is fight a two front war until... ?

>intelligent and experienced generals
in comparison to the French maybe

1. Schileffenplan goes like clockwork through Belgium and into France.
2. Russia launches crazy attacks.
3. One german general craps his pants and withdraws his army from the west front.
4. This causes a gap between german forces.
5. The gap is identified by the frogs who use the taxis of Paris to dump soldiers into it.
6. Suddenly the support lines are threatened and everything fucking shits itself.
7. The eastern front is cool as the russians are repulsed.

Had the krauts kept their cool and went for the kill in France, or just mitigated the gap between the armies, then France would have thrown in the towel before the leaves fell. Surrender for christmas.

This is a good post

No one really. It was a product of the time and situation and sparked by miscommunication.

That's a meme. A-H fell apart because it lost a world war. Most empires at that time, and even now, are multicultural. Nation-states are relatively very new phenomena.
>what caused the war
Austrian imperial ambitions in the Balkans.
The final nail in the coffin was that the reluctant Hungarians caved and let the war happen.

You have to understand that for France it wasn't about winning the war but killing the more french possible , the republic fucked up the army just before the war to make sure of that , if it wasn't WWI the third republic would have been overthorn by the very french who die against the german

>You have to understand that for France it wasn't about winning the war but killing the more french possible
Is this were the French trudeu gets the whole "if we die we win" concept? Is this a deeply rooted french thing we don't know about? Is that why your flag was white back in the day?
No seriously, we elaborate pls.

>Who was in the wrong here?
The Jew.

Honestly it was the ultimate culmination of the centralisation of European Imperial Powers. It was all heading for one big blow out, Europe was at each others throats for pretty much all of the 19th century. It was not as peaceful as people think.

>Russia eventually once stabilised take Constantinople as they always wished
>they give it to Greece
>phoenix rises
comfy

It was because of banks.

Good guys lost

Who were the good guys?

The millions of cheery headstrong men who willingly died for their country.

The bad guys?

International finance and manipulative nobles and monarchs.

No it's me , I should have said for the republicain it wasn't about winning the war but killing the more french possible without the war the third republic coudn't continue .
For the flag , i think it's Louis XIV who choose the white before him it was blue with fleur de lys and he choose white with fleur de lys and the sun king wasn't the kind of surrender his two succesor however...

>The UK for false flagging the lusitania to get the us into the war.
>The US for believing this pack of lies.
What about the Zimmermann Telegram?

>Take İstanbul

Never gonna happen wh*Te dogs.

D. The UK. Get fucked, Huns.

this

Germans

Why are royalists such colossal fags ?

Our world was not made for such levels of greatness.
Im not even saying this because of Trianon. If Europe was still master of the world, with GB leading us into a truly magnificent and civilized 21st century, I could live with the loss of land, and the constant romanian bants.

>I hope Russia and Germany learned from mistakes and understand that they should get rid of anglo/american influence and cooperate.

You mean the jews, right Andruha?

reminder that the injustice of trianon was the biggest disgrace and stain on European history.
>be France in 1918
>co-sign the Trianon imposition on Hungary
>be France in 2018
>Spiral down uncontrollably into its inevitable doom and cultural and ethnic suicide
>Be England in 1918
>Co-sign the imposition on Hungary
>Be England in 2018
>"Being white and English is now a sin goy, give your underage daughters to Achmed"
>Be America in 1918
>Impose Trianon while bitching that Hungary's too multicultural
>Be America in 2018
>Completely overwhelmed by immigrants and multiculturalism. 30 000 white woman raped by niggers every year.
The Curse of Turan is real lads. The Gods have been angered.

Im not a royalist , if we are in this fucked up state it is also because of them they often forget it when they blame the republicanist

To be honest our country was doomed the moment Károlyi and his "revolutionaries" decided to disarm the soldiers returning from the frontlines. Trianon simply made the de facto borders de jure - we already lost those regions thanks to our idiotic leaders.

It's a shame that a Bonaparte or a Capetian couldn't be put back on the throne.

>we should have left the empire
you starved after WW1 because there was nothing in Austria

I agree. Ultimately the Hungarians laid down their arms, and for that they paid the price dearly.
Hungarians are too idealistic and trusting sometimes. They should have fought to the very end.

>A-H without Austria
Its already happening. Its called the V4. And last I heard, Kurz was trying to worm his way back in.

I don't know but some sure knew how to avoid it.

>be Spain
>neutral
>good
>second war comes twenty years later
>be spain
>civil war

Why let others destroy your country when you can do that yourself?

OH LOOK IT'S THAT CONSPIRACY THEORY I SAW ON YOUTUBE :DDDDD

Neck yourself
Also :
> Ukrop
>

Napoleon III got cucked by the Republicans (Franco-Prussian war 1870) and after Louis XIV all our kings were loser. In fact, Charles X wasn't that bad, but he makes the same mistake of Louis XVI ruling as if Paris was France

>le 56% face

I think Austrians were the idiots
- demand of another country to have your men go about it looking for incriminating evidence.
-know full well they'll refuse
-know full well they're backed by Russia

I guess they thought they would win

I don't disagree. I just think the Republic has been bad for France.

A world without leafs and rednecks both north and south seems pretty comfy desu

bro...

Napoleonic Style Ally systems. It was silly for all of Europe to plunge into a war when all that needed to happen was a Germanym Austria, Russia Showdown.

Or better yet Austria could have just Shoa'd Serbia.

>Napoleon III got cucked by the Republicans

Napoléon III was a fucking cuck, his whole purpose was to suck anglo dicks and gain sympathy from Victoria

We needed Alsace-moselle back though

i dont ever got the hate from hungarians on the empire ,it was shared glory every victory of the empire was a victory for hungarians as they were themselves leaders of the empire. Austro hungarian empire was an example of european cooperation that came to fruition

It's kind of amazing how all the powers that took part in partitions of Poland lost.

The hate is understandable if you understand history of Central Europe.
50 years of cooperation between Huns and Strians doesn't mitigate the 200 years of Austrian attempts to destroy Hungarian cultural hegemony within Carpathia in order to advance their own interests. Had the Austro-Hungarian compromised happened 150 years earlier, then multiculturalism would not even had been an issue.
The Austrian kikes waited until it was absolutely too late. The hate is completely justified.

germany.

the whole thing was an excuse for germany to attack russia, they were afraid of russia industrializing and with its manpower dwarfing germany's importance in the continent.

Serbien muss sterbien!

I never said he was perfect , he made good and bad thing , his internal policy was great , i cannot say the same for the foreign policy but in the end the franco-prussian war was note his fault
We needed the left bank of the rhine

>tfw you get a reward for being the whitest kid of the class

>USA had absofuckinglutely nothing to do in this war
didn't germany send a telegram asking mexico to attack usa for them, except the telegram had to be wired through usa, obviously intercepted, and thats how they joined the war?

1. Austria Hungary
2. Germany
3. Russia
Austria Hungary clearly wanted war and gave Serbia demands that were akin to annexation, Germany was extremely bellicose and negligent in their attempts to avert war and were the first to expand the war bringing the Ottoman Empire into the war before the entente brought anyone in. Furthermore they expanded the war by violating Belgian neutrality and violating the neutrality of the seas.

Put simply had the kaiser been remotely intelligent or reasonable WW1 would have never happened. What he should have done is told Austria Hungary (give Serbia reasonable demands or we will throw you under the bus). Just before war was declared when the kaiser read the Austrian ultimatum he even said that there was no reason for Austria to declare war.

On another note, what the fuck is up with your map? Italy and France have their post WW1 borders while everyone else has their WW1 borders.

Neutral

(((No one))) wanted the war

The eternal Serb

WW1 borders were the closest Europe has ever been to be perfect since the Roman Empire