Boku no Hero Academia

Is Jirou a y/u/ri?
She seems to get unusually flustered and/or oggly whenever she has to be around other chicks in revealing positions, plus she would fit the "tomboy lesbian" archtype.

She wants the Kaminari D.

Please fuck off with the falseflag shitposting threads.

She's best girl.

>She wants the Kaminari D.
Obviously.

Whoever is doing those, don't ever stop.
I'm doing a "HD Remake" of my favorite one.

>not lightning rod

Wow user ! This is really good keep it up !

Nice!

>will trigger grape/10.

if you're willing to do more could you try to do the one with All Might curbstomping him?

Yes do it!

I might do it tommorow.
It's getting kinda late here.

It's 9 pm here so that's pretty late too I guess but take your time

>implying they don't talk about girls together
>implying Jirou, Kaminara, and Grapes don't be leches with each other

Is the Sir Nighteye "I see dead people" theory ready yet?

nah

nope

This thread slowed down to snail's pace, compared to previous ones.

A couple of days ago, some user asked for a U.A. file on a student with a Speedreading quirk.
I thought it was a good idea, and I asked for some input from you, guys. I was told to draw an user student, which I did, but I wasn't very happy with it. So instead, I made pic related. I hope the meme numbers don't make you cringe.

>literal speedreader-chan

kek

>speedreader trying to convince us he actually takes in information while speedreading
you're not fooling anyone

Hah, nice.

Thats super well made art user. Do you have a name? I hope you stick around.

I'm claiming Yomimoto as my wife before anyone else gets the chance to.

This is fantastic, good work

nocunoct

Should we start calling speedreaders Yomis / Yomimotos from now on?

I think it's because there's another thread on currently, so the posters have split.

Wait, really? Fuck.

that thread is just as dead as this one

>the fucking yaoi doujins
>literature
I had a good laugh

good shit user

>not Yomi-chan

>by the time you make her feel the pleasure of being cummed inside she could have read thousands of lewd doujins

What Moonrunes would make up her name?

読本 婦女子
It's meant to be a punny name.
Yo(mi) = read
Moto = same kanji as "book"
Fujoko = Fujoshi, but using a kanji that makes it mean "respectable girl" instead of "rotten girl".

>Grapeposting
Fuck off Horikoshi

Horikoshi self-insert as Mineta, newfag

Ban evader

He's right though.

Dont talk to me Ban Evader

my black man

i hope the yakuza guy doesnt kill mirio

>height:tall
How tall? (In cm)

i just hope eri lives and more than everything i hope toga dont rescue here diguised as deku

Goddamnit, give you a bit of time and you'll become as retarded and cancerous as Minetafag in no time.

So is suneater gonna be useless now?

Reread the chapter

didnt you see that amazing cow hoof?

what would happen if suneater ate longpig?

175 cm (tall for Japanese standards, and she would be the tallest girl in Class 1-A)

That seems OP. It should have the downside that she forgets anything she reads during "speedreading mode" one hour after.

I don't think it's too bad; it's basically just a less bullshitty version of DC's Cipher (minus the gay robot love)

It's basically that girl from FMA.

When will be get at least Shouji, Sero, or Kouda level of relevance?

My beautiful Waifu.

Hopefully never.

Has he ever held a conversation with Deku?

>"it's useless if the target covers their face completely"
>fight yomi-chan
>cover your face with your hand
>win

Would prefer more but thats enough for now I guess.

That doesn't matter at all. Jirou is one of the most popular and important characters of Class 1-A and she NEVER has had any conversation with Deku

>kouda level of relevance
He's already a non-existant character that no one mentions

lmao just pretend she's wearing high heels

>A lot of Class B characters are already more important than Sugar

Please Shigaraki, put him out of his missery

How come Deku doesn't chow down like a starved pig like most shonen protagonists?

She also has the advantage of being a cute girl

Because he's not a generic stupid hot-blooded idiot.

>Everyone theorizing that Kaminari is a traitor who's faking turning stupid when he uses his quirk
>It was actually Sato
>Downs an entire 10 pound bag of sugar then punches Deku through half a city
Soon.

If sugar starts to become an active character when something bad goes down then it's gonna be revealed soon that he's the traitor for sure

Eating a lot is a trope that I think is pretty endearing.

He's on a strict meal plan to go with his training regimen. Also he probably will explode and die if he gets too fat thanks to OfA.

nah, he's going to be shot with the perfected quirk inhibiting bullet while he's either trying to protect eri/deku

that would actually be pretty cool
they come across dead parties, a villain is slaughtering people wholesale, especially at weddings
the only clue? the cakes and sweets are always gone

Well, she is worst girl, and a fujo self insert. Just don't think she is yuri. She likes the Pika-D to much.

Autism

>he'll explode and die if he gets too fat thanks to OfA

I don't think it's gonna do him harm after receiving him if the body was ready when he got it

A wild Grapefag appeared! Will you fight, run, or use an item?

So does Sugarlips convert sugar to strength with no downsides, or will he be staring in Diabeetus medication advertisements in 40 years?

>responding

He gets dumber the more sugar/strength he converts

Kill yourself samefag.

he doesnt get dumber he gets sleepy

I'm assuming he'd eventually go into a diabetic coma or something after using too much if he was faking the already existing downside.

So, would Deku actually kill a villain in order to save someone? I could see Deku going over the edge to save Eri and offing Overhaul, but at the same time, it might be a little too early for that.

You tell me user, what is this little girl named Eri for?

i think they're like using her to make weapons, dunno Im still 2 chapters behind

I think we're getting to the point where Deku will make a proper slip-up, maybe get suspended for a while for obvious reasons, and we get some serious character development.

Remember, if Noumu hadn't come take the hit, Shigaraki would literally have been blown to pounds of flesh in USJ:s wall. So the madness for the development is there.

Now, if we were to replicate that scenario in this arc...

The blender.

she's for becoming a villain, user. it's obvious.

Dekus daughterfu/Batgirl

Who are you talking to?

I think the first time one of the kids kills a villain will be Uraraka killing Toga, that feels like what all their interactions so far have been building up to.

god damn she's so adorable in that panel, Hori knows how to make lolis especially adorable and loveable

Saving

Like you?

>shiggy saves her
>the next time we see her she's a noumu
>deku and the rest of class A "save" her
>for the next few they try to get a response out of the loli noumu near nonstop, failing every time

It's cuz she's sad. She'll be sad this entire arc until Deku comes to save her. And either it'll be Toga-Deku or her death that will make Deku lose his shit.