Why can't any anime do pizza right? Can't they just do them normal like everyone else. What is this shit

Why can't any anime do pizza right? Can't they just do them normal like everyone else. What is this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzahut.jp/pc/pizza_menu/?link_id=chd_pzz
youtube.com/watch?v=pj7-qrH-ZY0
youtube.com/watch?v=LfHGqyMxuqI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_pizza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pizza in japan always looks like shit witch its werd since everything else look amazing

Pizza is considered an exotic luxury food in Japan. A large pie will cost at least $30 for just a few ingredients

They are almost artistically crafted, though

>normal like everyone else
But others can't agree either.
American pizza is not "normal".

Is that still the case WRT big pizza chains? I know Pizza Hut has a presence in Japan and you know why I know this

fuck witches

>Pizza is considered an exotic luxury food in Japan
Nah that's KFC.

>Shrimp
>Penne Ragazzi
>Any topping but Ham or Tomatoes or Bell Peppers
>No olives

Absolutely disgusting

Code Geass?

witches?

Just look at this shit:

pizzahut.jp/pc/pizza_menu/?link_id=chd_pzz

This just looks like vomit.

>why does anime use Japanese style pizza instead of a western style
It's a mystery, user. Almost as mysterious as the extend of your retardation.

Dear merciful gods what the fuck is that ?

Japanese pizza dough is folded over 1 million times.

The other day I called to Japan and I can confirm they say 'moshi moshi'! Just like my japanese animation cartoons!

Macaroni and cheese pizza with ham looks like a tasty "novelty" pizza, not gonna lie.
But I still recognize that its an abomination to pizza and would only be a guilty pleasure because I'm a fat fuck.

>Broccoli

Please, Trump, just nuke 'em again

>falling for the Japanese pizza meme
I didn't know suckers like you actually existed.

Some toppings make sense on a pizza but I really don't get the point of these "ultra supreme" type pizzas that dump an entire fucking garden and a butcher shop on a perfectly tasty pizza

>Broccoli and Cheese together
>Broccoli at all
>Mushrooms

Radiation did burn their braincells after all

>hating mushrooms

>Penne Ragazzi

What?
That kind of pasta is just called "Penne" or "Pennette", while "Ragazzi" means "boys".
Maybe you meant "Penne Rigate", that is less commonly used ("Rigate" means "streaked").

>inb4 pineapple pizza plebs

Nothing against mushrooms, but mixing something bland like Mushrooms with something crispy as Pizza is ridiculous. It just makes it hard to eat.

>>Broccoli and Cheese together
A broccoli-pasta-bacon casserole has potential. Add chili if you need.

You call that a 'za? This is a 'za

underrated

Would Gordon approve of that Pizza?

Most of them do not really seem that bad, while the others...

As an Italian I am deeply offended by that, really.

What does the cost of pies have to do with pizza?

Wouldn't that make it extremely resistant? So hard that you could not even eat it?

That IS normal, OP.

There's nothing that divides the human race quite like different preferences in food.

That's some expensive fucking za. Most of those look like shit too.

Way more important than food:
Your headwear.

i bet you like pineapple pizza

Sup Forums pls stay.

TUA MADRE TROIA

Still better than the shit you american pigs eat

>inb4 this turns into a ja/ck/ thread

tsuna pizza delicious

>TUA MADRE TROIA

Why?

così, tanto per

>/ck/ thread

Fuck off.

Did someone said Jack?

Dafuq is this abomination

Non è un motivo molto valido.

>Most of them do not really seem that bad, while the others...

I take this back, didn't read what were the toppings.
Most of them are really bad.

Japanese Pizza Hut sells pizza with mayonaise.

>jack
Please, no! Onii-chan! Helpu me, Onii-chan desu!

Kays good cooking > Jack

youtube.com/watch?v=pj7-qrH-ZY0

WTF Japan, just stick with seafood

why would you put sauce on after toppings? doesn't that just result in unevenly distributed blobs of sauce and large patches of dry crust?

WHAT A SPLENDID PIE
PIZZA PIZZA PIE
youtube.com/watch?v=LfHGqyMxuqI

Don't ask ja/ck/, he's an expert

God tier pizza combinations:
>pineapple and ham
>jalapenos and pepperoni
>spinach and mushroom on sweet dough

Japanese spirit is even harder. They eat with no effort.

>2200 yen
>3300 yen
The more I look at Japan, the more it seems like an unlivable shithole. How do Japanese people live in Tokyo when the average Jap's salary is less than the average American's?

>not making your own pizza dough

>It's another murricans getting pissy over food episode

>Why can't any anime do pizza right

Unless you live in Italy (Napoli specifically) and is a descendent of the original pizzeria restauranteur, you have no rights to judge other people's pizza

They don't eat pizza every day.

You forgot
>No pineapples

>Idaho Special
>diced potatoes, bacon, onions, corn, parsley, black pepper

>only my pizza counts guys

Corn on pizza is good, though.

Remember that time dominos sold pizza boxes with miku printed on it and they went through their entire stock in a week.

>t. "best pizza in denver" chef

>their entire stock
A total of 5 pizzas.

Is this the pizza thread?

This thread is making me hungry.

DO NOT QUESTION JACK

>Why can't any anime do pizza right?
Because outside(and sometimes even inside) of Italy nobody does pizza right.

What's the one in the second row, second from the right?

Sorry Vinnie, but most of the pizza in the world at this point is more closely descended from American pizza than from anything out of Italy.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Tons of other cultures independently developed pizza. Do you seriously think flattened dough with toppings is really that hard to do? India has naan. China has scallion pancakes. The Mediterranean regino has pita.

Fucking wops always get pissy over pizza like it was a great accomplishment. Get back to us when you invent a vaccine for Malaria like the US did a few weeks ago.

Gay Pedos

>pasta on pizza
>zucchini with seafood
>pizza with different toppings on each quarter
Apply yourselves, Japan.

I agree with that user. Fuck witches. Literally.

Get out Chicago, New York is where it's at.

>Cheese & Cheese

Isn't that why most pizza is actually bad? Plus weren't Italian migrants that brought pizza to America?

Teriyaki chicken and mayo.

It's actually one of the least bizarre ones, sandwiched in between the shrimp, quid and tuna pizza to the right of it, and the salmon, bacon and onion pizza to the left.

Doesn't look that bad, then again those are also "glamour" or "serving suggestion" shots.

also
>eggplant pizza
Top it with parmesan instead of mozerlla and you might be onto something.

SPEAK ENGLISH Because I want to know what you're saying and my half-breed eyes can't read italian.

Va fan culo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_pizza

HAVE YOU HEARD OF HATSOONEH MEEKU?

So can you make good money by opening a pizza restaurant in Japan ?

I'll translate:
1) Your mother is a bitch.
2) Because I flet like it.
3) That isn't really a valid reason.

Usually we write "vaffanculo" like that.

I've never seen anything like this before. It's so beautiful

felt*

None of those are pizza. It's like saying a taco is a sandwhich because it has dough and meat. Or saying chilli is steak because it's made with beef. No, a pizza is what a pizza is, and trying to break it apart and justify other things being pizza is just playing semantics.

Besides, the culture that truly made pizza what it is today is of course, America. The shit posted in this thread is American pizza done by elevens. Americans are the culture that made pizza something eaten with a variety of toppings, made the crust an important aspect, made it a meal unto itself to begin with, invented delivery and frozen pizzas, coined the term 'za, and made it something you eat with your hands.100% all America. Itallian Americans? Sure, but Americans nonetheless. The things Italians or Greeks claim to have invented is proto-pizza at best.

nothing wrong with zucchini and seafood, personally i dont like it but its a pretty common pasta condiment.

It's the association of both that's weird.

Grazie.

>you mother is a whore
>why
>dunno, just felt like insulting
>that doesnt sound a valid reason

here's your translation nigger

>Do you seriously think flattened dough with toppings is really that hard to do?
Yeah, especially for you anglos.
>India has naan. China has scallion pancakes. The Mediterranean regino has pita.
None of those are pizza, it's like saying that bread is the same shit in every culture that developed baking, it's not, outside of Italy nobody makes ciabatta bread like it should be done, same thing for baguettes, pasta, cheese and whatever food you want.
>Get back to us when you invent a vaccine for Malaria like the US did a few weeks ago.
>"us"
(You) didn't invent anything, other people did, (You) do not deserve praise for someone else's idea.

The fact that you take pride in someone else's accomplishment and use it to somehow push some supposed superiority over someone is beyond pathetic, but that's what dumb Americans do after all, I feel sorry for your actually accomplished compatriots.

You still can't make pizza anyway, deal with it, even the brits have better food than you do.

yeah, both.
penne with zucchini and seafood (shrimp in particular) is really common

Too late, Diago