BEN "ten ton terror of tel aviv" GARRISON STRIKES AGAIN!

jesus lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=qYMtz2CuoRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

umm looks cool but whats going on in that picturee??

needs more labels

What is that thing floating on the other thing?

where is the merchant?

bump

Soros is floating behind Mexico.

needs happy merchant.

On the nose a bit this time, Ben. No wrong, though.

Interesting video about the downfall of Haiti, with clips from a speech by William Pierce:
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

>be richest island in the Caribbean, controlled by France
>French Revolution happens
>French libcucks let the niggers run free
>the niggers genocide all the white people, liberals included
>murdered whites in ways too gruesome to describe
>Haiti now belongs to niggers
>Haiti turns into a shithole
>US government makes 3 huge attempts to modernize Haiti
>Haiti is still a shithole

Really makes you think.

I love how we dont even need to edit his stuff now
You know how in shogi you can capture and even promote enemy pieces?

Post the uncensored version

a goat floating on a tire, a rat floating on a bottle

no need to thank me

Dayum, Benny's going full scorched earth with this one.

he actually names the Jew in his latest Facebook post

this is the shoop, someone post the original

Naw, we need the uncensored version!

DEMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

Fucking checked, keked, and kvetched. I don't use kikebook, you got a screencap of this shit? Great way to start off MLK day.

YES

How can you be certain? He didn't label them

damn, trapped

your trickery has rused me right good sir

holy shit Ben is going nuclear.

Where's the original?

God damn, how long until he resumes his campaign of terror against minorities?

>Poem written by jew that was only added to the statue of liberty decades after it was built.

kek, so you don't believe in reality. Kek, this is why everyone laughed at Sargon Vs Spencer. You're literally Sargon tier, you stupid faggot.

where is the original one ? ? ? ? ?

muh skeptics are now being forced to either shit or get off the pot. No more "centrist" bullshit, it's time to take a side

youtube.com/watch?v=qYMtz2CuoRc

>US government makes 3 huge attempts to modernize Haiti
Kek, you're a fucking shill!

The human trafficking and organ harvesting infrastructure are quite nicely modernized, I am sure.

Ben is an particularly interesting case. He found out that Sup Forums was defacing his cartoons, started coming here, and then reluctantly swallowed the red pill. I'm convinced he browses Sup Forums daily, is woke on the JQ and the nigger problem.

That poor goat.

Hehe the poor goat by the jihadi

Haha neat edit, but where is the original?

jesus christ, trump has moved the overton window so far right in such a short period of time, it's beautiful. all the magapedes are getting nudged in the right direction.

I actually agree with the sentiment of the plaque, though. However, in 1903 I doubt anyone could imagine that the "poor huddled masses" were people coming from Mexico, the middle east, or Africa. The people coming over before were pilgrims and settlers from European countries who came to the USA, wanted to start a new life, integrate into a generalized western society, and start a new nation.

The people coming over now are not the same people written about in that poem. People can say whatever they want about that, but it's just common sense that a poor, huddled mass of Irish/Germans/Norwegians are completely different from a poor huddled mass of Haitians/Syrians. One group made the USA great and the other would lead to its utter destruction.

whats even more interesting is that a jew (Joshua Goldberg) of all people was the one who started the defacements

>double question mark
T roastie

yeah, but the problem is plebs equate this stupid poem with the constitution or any other legal document. That's how fucking stupid they are. And they'll call you Hitler just because you don't want double digit IQ feral peasants turning your country into a war zone

I think what he found wasn't what he first thought, that Sup Forums was pure evil, but rather instead a pack of racist mischief makers who liked the message of his cartoons but also liked fucking with people.

Holy shit, what kind of trauma did Sup Forums inflict on poor Ben. There is no need to edit his cartoons anymore.

Damn, it's like Ben was MKUltra'd by Sup Forums