Flu season

I'm sick, my roommates are sick, my sister is sick

What is (((causing))) this flu outbreak?

Sounds like natural selection for faggots with weak immune systems

It’s caused by a virus

Probably the influenza virus

jews

Here, allow me to type some shit into Google for you user.

Three types of flu viruses exist - influenza A, influenza B, and influenza C. Types A and B viruses cause seasonal epidemics that hit the United States and Europe virtually every winter. The type C influenza virus causes mild respiratory illness and is not responsible for outbreaks.Dec 20, 2017

Do they have the both-ends diarrhea and vomiting at the same time kind?

Planet Venus, particles of its atmophere coming to earth because of solar wind. It always happens 1 or 2 months after this.

How that shit get to alaska

This year's flu shot was only 10% effective, as nearly half of the diagnoses of the flu..were not the flu. you, your roommates and sister may not have the flu, you may have Influenza-like-Illness (ILI) which is as known as Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI.)

...also understand the difference between the flu which is a virus and does NOT need antibiotics as opposed to Acute Respiratory Infection is a bacterial infection that WOULD need antibiotics.

I've had a cold or something either 3 different times since the start of december, or one that has lasted since the start of december. i felt good for the week over new years, then shit again until last weekend

Captain Trips. The Walking Dude ia here. All Hail the Crimson King

Want a real red pill? Influenza didnt even exist before 1912. Just popped out of nowhere in Spain and lead to tge Great Flu Pandemic of 1918.

Just stay hydrated and eat more oranges and garlic.

But I suspect more people are getting it due to a lack of proper diet, sleep, and hydration to fortify their immune system and body in general. Also associating with degeneracy.

Climate change is causing more extreme flu outbreaks.

[citation needed]

I’m sick too, we’re all going to die.

>Sup Forums
>get sick

WHAT CONSPIRACY IS THIS!

>the absolute shit state of this board, it's basically the retard containment board of Sup Forums now even Sup Forums isn't this bad

Underrated

The answer is easy.

You laugh but antartica used to be a jungle. Can you imagine what viiri are under that ice?

yeah so get out we're discussing important politic

People like you choosing to spend time around sick people touching the same things they do and then also near your nose, eyes, or mouth.

Virus mutation
Coupled with your shit tier immune system which could be due to a number of things only you will know/are in denial about because you don't want to change your lazy habits.

LOL NORTH CAROLINA

I guess they don't wash their hands after they use the toilet there.

Meanwhile, Tenn & Miss refuses to release their state data.

cus rednecks gonna redneck.

WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER U PEE OR SHIT

a plague is coming

Influenza was discovered not by a direct study of the disease in humans, but rather from studies on animal diseases. In 1918, J.S. Koen, a veterinarian, observed a disease in pigs which was believed to be the same disease as influenza. Soon after the Spanish Flu Epidemic eeupted killing 50 million worldwide"

Koen? Is that a German name?

retards getting vaccinated causing less immunity and the vaccines themselves causing natural selection of the flu to become more deadly. you can thank your shitlibs for doing this

What do the Jews hope to achieve with this?

what type of ***virus***

the immunization process with this batch of flu vaccines only covers 10-20% of the population apparently.

Koen
Just a different arrangement of Cohen.
Kikes

Kek. Koen is actually Dutch and predates Jewish influence.

>i do not understand how the flu spreads

It has nothing to do with getting urine on your hands. What the fuck?

Weak genes

Can someone post that gif showing that immigrants to individual states quickly becoming predominantly Mexican.

I know. Every day, I worry for my pet dinosaur.