/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
That’s not enough for this time around, and anyway, NMR is more effective on the streets. But if we can get enough Svens Redpilled enough to vote for SD, that’s going to have a knock-on effect after the election.
We need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZv3-38Pdqk&t=17s
flashback.org/t2897563
youtube.com/watch?v=146tTKSXu7s
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/rikspolischef-dan-eliasson-om-polisens-resultat-vi-har-ett-allvarligt-lage-i-delar-av-sverige
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
.SvenAnons, print out the posters we’re on these threads. On the 31st January, we need you to start putting them up in the streets. We do this every week, or the night after another terrorist incident, for two months. Best case scenario, it’ll trigger the left into giving us media coverage- international anons, stay tuned for that. If that doesn’t happen, it still keeps these issues on people’s until we’re closer to the election.
.See pic related. Dark red areas are high-migrant, high-population areas- just living here is a redpill, so people in these areas are going to be more receptive to posters with stronger messages. Red is mid-tier, and pink are leftist strongholds with little immigration and no previous SD mandates. They’re going to be important when we start exposing the main parties, don’t worry. We just don’t need to focus on them so much at the moment.
.Cross link this thread in any slide threads & euro-related threads you can find. Remember to post an image so it catches peoples eye.
.Start sending links to this thread to patriotic European Facebook groups, twitter/gab.ai profiles, & right-wing personalities. We need to get people talking about this, we need to get recruiting.
.Make more posters like the ones posted in this thread. If you don’t speak Swedish, we have svens on the discord who do, so don’t worry.
The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

CODE OF CONDUCT-
IGNORE THE SHILLS!- We are here to plan, not get into the same debates and slide topics that have been plaguing this board for the last year. If you see a shill, click the downward arrow by their post number and select hide. Focus on the campaign.
NO MORE BROTHER WARS- Nobody cares about your personal opinions on Sweden or how useless you think fighting back is. Even if you think there’s no hope left, if you’re not willing to go down fighting then get off this thread. Anyone on here blackpilling should be treated like a shill.

With that out of the way… It’s time to get the Meme War moving on the European Front.
Get creative.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZv3-38Pdqk&t=17s

Dacke should have won

DEATH TO SWEDEN
>DEATH TO SWEDEN
DEATH TO SWEDEN
>DEATH TO SWEDEN
DEATH TO SWEDEN
>DEATH TO SWEDEN
DEATH TO SWEDEN
>DEATH TO SWEDEN
DEATH TO SWEDEN
>DEATH TO SWEDEN
DEATH TO SWEDEN
>DEATH TO SWEDEN

Thanks for the material, we do actually need stuff like that for later. Got any more?

I have marked out all the spots for the posters to be put up in the /capital/ now. There are 7 targets in total, 3 of them will be marxist ridden universities for mass-triggering and hopefully a redpill or two. 2 will be in semi no-go zones for the remaining Swedes there to see. The last 2 will be in ethnically Swedish middle class areas.

Godspeed, user. We'll keep these posters coming.

flashback.org/t2897563
Jimmie on tour:
29 january Luleå
30 january: Umeå
Then I guess Sundsvall and Östersund.

jim is my husbando

Btw, I don't actually own a printer at the moment. I doubt I could get away with using my uni library's printer for this, what course of action should I take? I might be able to borrow a friend's, it seems like the best option or maybe an internet café.

>swedes not voting against their interests
kek

Thanks user. Keep an eye out for any more dates they announce, we're going to need them. I'll update the thread template to let people know where to go to show their support!
Both of those sound like good options, user. But we're working on a slogan poster for any Svens without a printer- something you can just copy by hand. So don't worry if you can't manage it.

Nvm, found a printer that only costs 450 crowns. I'm gonna buy that

Mosley and Hitler spoke at beer meetings. You Swedes should defenatly try to host right-winged beerhall events with right-wing speakers. I'm fairly convinced that makings this social will make it more conventional and people can start to identity as SD-voters with dignity instead of hiding ashamed in the shades.

I'm serious about this. You should try to host events. Not SD-events but genuine right-side speech events with table-discussions and beer.

I would gladly attend.

We just need more Heja Jimmie guys.

Bump, slow night but then again we are only in the planning phases

>but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
2% would be huge
Why do you say they'll get even that? They are openly NatSoc.

That's what the polls project them as winning.

0.2% is my bet. If I had an aversion for SD I'd vote AFS, which should at least consist of media-trained people.

Ta hand om din gamla mor själv, din kvasi-traditionella hycklare. Ditt pack som håller Trump så högt borde väl vilja avveckla välfärdssamhället totalt ändå?

I hope you people make it this year in the election. How's the mood among actual Swedes? How content are they?

My feeling is that the disillusion is getting stronger. Polls say one thing, government says its working, fake-opposition say they're working, but nothing happens. There's a shootout every other day.
My libtard boss lives in a gated community and I know how loud he'd cry if he knew my political stance.

kek

See pic related. Not a fan of what Trump's Presidency so far. Still, incompetent is better than Clinton.

"Yttring av missnöje" == hets mot folkgrupp
"Avvikande åsikter" == främlingsfientlighet
Flög ut ur fönstret när en jävla massa boomers och generation Z fick tillgång till internet utan varken grundutbildning i källkritik eller självdistans
Sverige följer en trygghetstrend som går i linje med resten av världen (och är betydligt tryggare nu än då statistik började samlas under 70-talet)
"är det vad vi kämpar bröderna för" wtf?
Utan att ifrågasätta siffrorna (vilket jag vet att jag borde göra) så måste man vara fullkomligt jävla hjärndöd för att tro att 2-3 år är en rimlig tidsrymd för att en förskjuten population ska stadga sig i ett nytt land.
Pinsam nationalromantik. Väx upp.
Nu ska SD alltså stå för vetenskapliga framsteg också, stick i stäv med den absolut lägsta genomsnittsintelligensen inom svensk politik? Löjeväckande

What polls?

Shill spotted, häng dig själv, snälla

Guys we have a REAL LIFE fucking leftist cuck shill in the thread, and it speaks Swedish.

>Swedish culture
>Some magical sandnigger in space-saint, practicing pagan traditions

Right.

>Östersund.

Jävla rövhål, alla är kommunister. Kamma er, skaffa jobb/starta företag, jobba lokalt. Men ni är i princip Ultras, så jag hajar vad ni är ute efter. Men ändå, efterblivet. Sverige 2018 är inte Berlin 1938.

Jajjebulle, hejja SD.
Monsterkeps och Untz-untz.

Have a bump

Okej.

Vakna gubbar

Är det inte dags för dig att hämta din frus son på moskén?

Sweden NO. You need to fail as an example for everyone else, it's the only way.

Åh, du också. Är det Moderaterna eller NMR idag? Kanske Liberalerna?

Man måste ju dock föredra NMR-shills framför en sån brutal cuck som meme-flaggan i den här tråden.

Far less cucked countries (France, Denmark) were lost to the Liberals. What makes you think Sweden has a chance? All I see coming from there is numales, cuckoldry and hate and contempt for their own culture

>Far less cucked countries
>France
Pablo what have you been smoking? France has the worst demographics in Europe. Denmark has the most right-wing government in Europe, pretty much and they are doing somewhat less shit than the rest of Europe.

Pretty accurate. None of these will redpill anyone. They come off as stereotypical low iq extreme right and/or foreign propaganda.

I'm not really opposed to the goal of this thread, but these posters are awful. "the left can't meme" and neither can /sweg/

Some devoted Sven should spend some time on this, unless the goal is to have shit posters and dissuade people from voting SD, in which case, carry on.

Wake me up when you get chaco and the coast back.

Yep, fucking LEL, and zher is trembling with estrogen and fear. Heavy breathing, sweaty hairpits and fingers vibrating as zher wrote the wall of text.

Enjoy some Birgit Nilsson while you are here friends... Remember why you do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=146tTKSXu7s

Någon som har lust att dumpa redpills på Södermalms-cucken?

The idea isn't to fight against liberals its to encourage them to change their dogmatic beliefs about human nature. This is possible (look at the 60s) and necessary. No-one should want to "destroy" the liberal elite. They are the guardians of culture in society. The trouble is what they believe in right now is a suicide cult. We have to woo these people and show them the error of their ways (believe me, they are aware of the flaws), not try and "fight" them

Where did you get the idea that *denmark* is lost? CivicNats run the place now. Not perfect obviously, but better then most places in Europe.
And France lost the election because Sup Forums didn't pay enough attention. We're here to make sure that mistake won't happen twice.
Said the memeflag, screeching autistically.
These aren't memes OR redpills, brainlet. They're designed to provoke a reaction. And there are MULTIPLE devoted Svens making them for that purpose. Something you'd know,if your buthurt over the left not being able to meme hadn't given you away, shill.

"X is lost" posters are usually just shills, or perhaps very young and don't understand how much opinion on this has shifted in the last five years or so.

Form at beer meeting goddamnit.

tat lugnt. finns typ elva svenskar här. och deras familjer och vänner blir sammanfattningsvis 200 300 pers max (om vi är optimistiska). Gå lev livet min vän :)

Didn't realize this many shills lurk these threads. At least that explains some of the memeflag shilling in earlier threads.

Ignore them. All threads that involve real world action or memeing get shilled very rapidly.

Yeah, of course.

Bump kära systrar och bröder

Nu så gubbar ska dem jävlarna få se på en riktig Sverige tråd.

HELL SEGER

>Sverige följer en trygghetstrend som går i linje med resten av världen (och är betydligt tryggare nu än då statistik började samlas under 70-talet)
>Sverige har aldrig varit tryggare.
Tjena Betnér!

>Pinsam nationalromantik. Väx upp.
Jag håller med, det är självklart barnsligt att försvara sitt folk och sin kultur mot angrepp, och inte någon gång i historien har det ansetts vara något annat.

Stop larping, you loser. Sup Forums is not some grassroots kingmaker enclave, especially not in the context of Europe.

>Sverige följer en trygghetstrend som går i linje med resten av världen
så det är därför dan "folkföräddare" eliasson går ut och säger att gäng kriminaliteten har nått nivåer vi aldrig tidigare sätt eller får inte det plats i ditt narrativ

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/rikspolischef-dan-eliasson-om-polisens-resultat-vi-har-ett-allvarligt-lage-i-delar-av-sverige

We probably should stop giving (you)s to cucks.

Do you really miss your homeland, don't you Felix?
Good luck, I hope this works, because is painful to watch the absoulute state of Sweden...

Gängkriminalitet påverkar inte den allmänna tryggheten mer än andra våldselement, och i det stora hela är det tryggare nu. Om du vet med dig att du saknar kapacitet att förstå statistik så kan du hålla dig ifrån att försöka tolka den på egen hand.

Det är barnsligt att slåss mot hjärnspöken i ett av världens mest utvecklade länder. På den gamla goda tiden ni vill tillbaka till hade ni inte haft tid till att larpa på Sup Forums femton timmar om dygnet.

I hope you Swedes pull this off, I hate all the defeatism that surrounds Sweden, shit is a cancer and no strong civilization will tolerate that bullshit. I hope you guys don't pay attention to it, defeatists are fucking vile.

The reaction they provoke is not the desired reaction.
I'm seriously contemplating voting SD to throw a wrench into the works, this thread is making me doubt the validity of such a decision. It's pushing me toward voting blank instead.
I might be opposed to the current state of affairs, but if imbecils like the svens making these posters are what I vote for when I vote SD, I'd rather not.

>Gängkriminalitet påverkar inte den allmänna tryggheten
Du menar alltså att gängkrig och fler beväpnade i samhället inte leder till fler våldsbrott. Blev du tappad som liten?
>Det är barnsligt att slåss mot hjärnspöken
Det är ingen som slåss mot hjärnspöken, folk försvarar sig mot de som vill utplåna vårat folk och vår kultur, som jag redan har skrivit.

Your Gaslight has failed. You gave yourself away. Bail out, or keep giving us bumps- either way, you're not fooling anyone.

Thanks for the support burgerbro. Much like before the US election, we're having quite a large amount of shills in this thread. Some of them are actually Swedes too, which is pretty bizarre.

You sure are one dense motherfucker.

>but if imbecils like the svens making these posters are what I vote for when I vote SD
You do not vote for the voters you utter moron, you vote for the party. Although, I am doubting that you where actually going to vote for SD in the first place.

Nej, din utvecklingshandikappade WT-lakej, det finns ingen som hävdar att gängkriminalitet är ett positivt inslag i rättssamhället. Frågan är om du kan förstå att en ökad gängkriminalitet inte nödvändigtvis utesluter en ökad allmänsäkerhet..? Har du alls något begrepp om rättskontexten i landet?

"Vårt" "folk" är en non sequitur, när en extrem majoritet fördömer dom värderingar ni står för. Ni slåss mot en påhittad fiende för någon vriden jävla psykosinducerad bild av något kärn-Sverige som existerade i en världskontext som var fundamentalt annorlunda.

all these big wörds
while hiding behind a memeflag

hmmm
i just wonder who...

This thread is now minitored by FRA.

*monitored

The logic is simple. Look at the local politicians of SD, look at the MPs of SD. They have a tendency to get into trouble.
Look at what kind of people openly suport SD, mostly brainlets. At the surface, there seems to be a correlation.

SD has three problems, their vocal supporters are mostly brainlets, their nazi history, and their representatives constantly getting into trouble.

I am willing to overlook the 2nd point, because xenophobic ideas and racism is tricky to differentiate properly, especially in a consensus culture where extreme labels will be applied to force silence/submission.
I am also willing to overlook most supporters being retarded, however, I am not willing to overlook the actual representatives being retards that can't stay out of trouble.

The retards supporting SD keep reminding me that the party itself seems to have a severe lack of good representatives to fill all the positions they get voted into. To such a degree, I would actually seriously consider running for office in SD, just to replace some brainlet.

>minitored
heh

Anyway, SÄPO here. I was tasked with monitoring this thread by Comrade Löfven. I took too many redpills and now I want Skyrim to belong to the Nords again, wtf?

delete this, the text grammatically retarded

>88
I'm FSB monitoring this with FRAs computers.

>"Vårt" "folk" är en non sequitur, när en extrem majoritet fördömer dom värderingar ni står för
Jag pratar inte om folk som tycker som mig, jag pratar om etniskt Svenska människor.
>Ni slåss mot en påhittad fiende för någon vriden jävla psykosinducerad bild av något kärn-Sverige som existerade i en världskontext som var fundamentalt annorlunda.
>Ni
Vilka är vi? Sup Forums?, Sverige Demokrater? Jag talar för mig själv och ingen annan.
>påhittad
Jag var inte medveten om att vänstern är påhittad, men det är ju goda nyheter.
>för någon vriden jävla psykosinducerad bild av något kärn-Sverige som existerade i en världskontext som var fundamentalt annorlunda.
Vem säger att jag vill gå tillbaka i tiden. Jag vill ha en bättre framtid, inte en återskapad dåtid.

I think you underestimate the power of having a MP core that the voters can identify with. Brazen, lowly educated hypocrites with a large amount of feels and a low amount of reals. Anything they get busted for just garners more support for "telling it like it is" from the competence osmosis represented by their voter base.

Yup that one's really weird now that you mention it.

Nice. Tell Putin these cucks aren't paying us enough and that he can have Gotland if he hacks the election again.