Ha ha ho ho ho isnt this just the bees knees

ha ha ho ho ho isnt this just the bees knees

Other urls found in this thread:

bluewatersmtnl.com/cherokee-legend-of-the-moon-eyed-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s our rightful Clay now. Start up the White reservations.

Google "Solutreans"

Well it makes sense, they're from a harsh snowy cold climate, look at orientals the southern ones are dark skinned the northern ones light skinned it's just common sense, Canada is colder than anywhere in Europe why would a bunch of niggers have been living here? God sent dark skinned people to warm countries and light skinned people to cold countries

who dat? lauren southern?

The study doesn't say anything like that and the picture is totally unrelated. Why do people fall for this shit? It just makes you look retarded.

Reminds me of the Cherokee legend of the moon-eyed people.

"In the long, long ago, before the Cherokee came from their homeland of great snakes and water monsters to the mountains of blue smoke and sparkling streams, so said the Old Men, there lived in these beautiful hills and glades a race of men who were not Cherokee. These men had white skin, bearded faces, and blue eyes like the sky, and they were here even before the lusty Spaniards who came seeking gold. They possessed all the land from the Little Tennessee River to Kentucky, with a line of fortifications from one end of their domain to the other."

bluewatersmtnl.com/cherokee-legend-of-the-moon-eyed-people/

Cold not only selects for lighter skin, but also for larger animals, and higher IQ.

WE!

How to whitewash history, 101.

>Egyptians have European DNA
>original Native Americans were white

Are we descendants of the gods?

Honestly, I’m convinced the world was once white and the darkening and stupification of the planet is the result of general degeneracy.

and the darkening and stupification of the planet is the result of the Jews*

how is that even possible? original americans came from east asia, where asians and east russians live. that's why all tribal people in the americas look asian.

This is the white equivalent of "WE WUZ INDIANZ AND SHEEIT"

No, nature has no effect on that God decides all that he chose the animals we would need in our environment sent us all to our appropriate environment IQ has to do with mixing, Mexicans have lower IQ than Americans because they're mixed with animals, they're not purely human that's why they're so violent as well and why Mexico will never develop into a first world country

There can be more than one migration of people.

I think according to the theory shown in OP there was a way from Europe to America in a similar way as from Alaska and people followed that thousands of years before more people followed the one from Alaska.

People will grumble and fight against it for no other reason than it is different than what we were taught before like when we found out Pluto was just one of a bunch of unremarkable icy garbage bits at the edge of the solar system and not actually worth being classified a planet.

If there is a Planet Nine and they find it for that matter I imagine it will be this same pointless contrarianism thing again. People don't like change to begin with and constant fucking manipulation attempts by various groups has made us weary.

The important difference is we now have evidence.

WE

WUZ

LAURENS N SHEET

This. They still would have emigrated from Siberia, so they would’ve looked like Mongols anyway

WE

But op pic is clearly white, you nigger.

WUZ

WE!

He was right my nigga

because they weren't celts, they were saxons, dumb rape babies.

a saxon has NEVER invented anything, just stolen it.

WUZ SOLUTREANS

lol No

This is the same argument blacks make. Be proud of your own culture and dont intrude into others, no matter how lesser they are, each are entitled to their own history and heritage.

Maybe they were the vikang explorers.

LMAOING

The pic is of a Tocharian from a few thousand years ago. Nothing to do with anything under discussion.

the preferred boat i guess

No one’s entitled to anything. Whether the world was once entirely white or not, we’re superior to the rest so it’s only good for humanity to universally have our genes in the future. It’s what a good God would want.

Yeah, because according to the Book of Mormon, a tribe of Israel came to the Americas in submarines shaped like footballs.

Why DID two entire continents of human beings fail to progress past the stone age? Even South and Central American empires, which managed to get reasonably impressive, lagged behind their contemporaries in Europe and East Asia by centuries and eventually just collapsed or stagnated.

>whites invented the wheel

How to create civil unrest between the races and implementing "divide and conquer of the masses" initiatives, conducted by yours truly, 101.

>If there is a Planet Nine and they find it for that matter I imagine it will be this same pointless contrarianism thing again.

We have some evidence of one, though no one's spoken about it in a while. It's supposed to be a rocky superearth if it exists..

Okay dude, the solutrean hypothesis is fucking bullshit. It was made up by some larping faggot who wanted to sell books. Don't be like pochahontas.

T. Red Nigger

except there is actual evidence

Olmec civilization was far more advanced than anything in central or northern europe during same time. Don't talk out of your ass, aztec and inca empires were late time mesoamerican empires

>No, nature has no effect on that God decides all that he chose the animals we would need in our environment sent us all to our appropriate environment IQ has to do with mixing, Mexicans have lower IQ than Americans because they're mixed with animals, they're not purely human that's why they're so violent as well and why Mexico will never develop into a first world country

You should look at it from a cladistic perspective. "closer to animals" is an empty statement given the actually phylogenetic tree of humans. If you want to take a certian common ancestor, cut off there and define that clade as human, then go ahead, but you can't pick and choose across the new clades you've defined

Bump

They didn't progress, and they died. They're failures.

>Lusty Spaniards
Kek
There's a rumor that a guy found a buried stash of greek coins next to some bones while metal detecting in Portland TN. He got someone from Vandy to investigate, but the Vandy Professor accused him of stealing the coins and trying to start a hoax, and then the dude killed himself in his car.
Knew the guys cousin. Supposedly he was a total bum that got divorced due to a severe gambing addiction. He was left with a car and a metal detector.
Portland Tennessee always has batshit insane rumors though. High in local memery I guess. Kind of makes up for it being a dump. My favorite is the one about the Prayer Rug Doncho Surfers. They came from KY! Bowling Green sandniggers in the creeks! With prayer rugs? On prayer rugs! DEUS VULT WHEN!?

BUMPAN
U
M
P
A
N

The study referenced (and the misleading story spawned by it) has nothing at all to do with the Solutrean hypothesis.

Shit theory that has been debunked numerous times and any respectable scholar laughs at that idea.
>inb4 earth's flat and aliens dropped them there to later take them back to Europe
Here, you got me, you mad genius
kys

Yes

It suggests they were from a different population within Eurasia, not that they were white. They were a very small population that left no remains in later indian populations.

It's interesting stuff guys, you should read actual articles about it and not clickbait that deliberately gets it wrong.

They didn't die nor dissappear. Most evidence shows they transformed progressively into two other civilizations, including the Mayans.

Beringian/Siberian ≠ hwite

They're still there and they're taking over your nice hegemon pretty quickly.

this is fake news op and that picture is of a mummy in china

so did like thousands of european and asian cultures. Thats history u ass talking retard

The common ancestor of man is Adam, who is a man we have no animal DNA in us, read your bible God made us in his image not the image of a dog

That would be falling for the fallacy that race is skin color though, which would make you no better than the skeptics or race deniers in general. There are multiple light skinned groups of people who have nothing to do with Europeans, including the OP article probably.

> Hur they're white so they're smart

First, there's clearly several waves of migration, last one being an asian type (well before the European one) but with "white" people prior to that.

Secondly, MAYBE skincolor has nothing to do with perceived intelligence ? They invented what they need and they didn't need a wheel.

Also "native american", it's clearly native NORTH american. Aztecs had wheels and sewers and anything you want.

Trips of truth

the absolute state of american "intelligentsia"

>milo
>american

>That would be falling for the fallacy that race is skin color though, which would make you no better than the skeptics or race deniers in general. There are multiple light skinned groups of people who have nothing to do with Europeans, including the OP article probably.
You’re just littered with cognitive dissonance. I never said race is skin color. I said the darkening and stupification is due to degeneracy, but maybe the other poster is right and it’s just the jews’ fault.

Britain is the 51st american state by all means

Search ancient chite chinese mummy on google

White thrash people publishing in white thrash sites as to convince other white thrash about they're white thrash ideologies, and then cry "Wolf" when niggers do them same, albeit in their own, primitive, almost ape-like fashion.

Man just look at Afghan populations until like 1900. Central Asia is where all the weird shit happens, it was that way until the later Arab invasions and conquests.

Uhh, all the other great apes are in trupical/sub tropical areas.

Keep in mind Arab was just Hebrew for mixed. Suddenly all the magic stops when bastardized people invade? It can’t be a coincidence.

That's literally what the article is about, how the fact that a 40,000 year old eurasian population crossed Beringia over a thousand years is just going to make a bunch of LARPing faggots shitpost about how the world used to be white.

For all the times Sup Forums is right, there are times like this where they completely misinterpret information and look like fucking retards. At least there are a lot of people in this thread who seem to understand it.

Miloposting should be banned.

Pretty much this. It's interesting how if a non white person starts getting patches of white skin it's considered a fungal infection, but I have noticed that the people who have these "fungal infections" are people who do not act as their brethren do. They make the effort to climb higher. Not in social ladder climbing, but in just being a good person.

Make all the discoveries you want, there is no silver bullet to stop the shaming tactics of "whypeepo came and took our land," that will never go away. No matter if you had aliens themselves come down with a timelapse of like 10 thousand years and showed aerial footage of a hundred different tribes inhabiting north america, our (((media))) says it belonged to the deer blood savage, so it must, all right of conquest aside

I thought maybe the first time you wrote it was a typo but you genuinely think it's "white thrash".

Sue me, English isn't my first language. I do my best.

Well they did found a 11,5k years old remains and automatically labeled them the original migration, ignoring all the older remains, so you are kind of right.

WE

WHITE INDIANS AND SHIET

Yeah, it’s also interesting how in the Bible white is universally considered good and those who went to heaven are dressed in pure white robes.

Lauren southern.

Then how did they become brown?

No, that's just adaptation.
The evidence seems to be mounting that humanity originally emerged in Europe instead of Africa. If we're looking things from this perspective, it starts to look like African and American subspecies were isolated migrant populations which nearly died out and then adapted to environments not really suitable for H. Sapiens.
Generally peoples who wandered too far south from their homelands gradually gained the ability to survive via darker skin, but paid with decreased intelligence, ability to reason etc.

AYO

HOL UP

HOL UP HOL UP

SO YOU SAYIN

WHAT YOU SAYIN IS

WE WUZ INJUNS N SHIET?!

Cool, that means nobody can cry about white people genociding Native Americans, since everybody was white.