You can be accused of sexual assault even if she doesn’t says ‘no’ or ‘stop’ and she willingly sucks your dick?

You can be accused of sexual assault even if she doesn’t says ‘no’ or ‘stop’ and she willingly sucks your dick?
How are you supposed to fight this?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/video/news/2017/12/13/spielberg-steven-sexual-harassment-react.cnnmoney/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only reason they are sharing his side of the story is because he is not a white male. The #Metoo movement is intended to be an attack on white males, specifically to undermine their power in their own countries.

If he didnt have the consent in writing, he clearly is in the wrong.

Never speak to roasties.

Always get a binding legal contract when you're alone with a woman.

I always have put women into evil-plotter and backstabber devil's.

I'd take the word of this dude than any fucking whore, who's upto her journey of 15 min. of fame.

He should have smelt a rat as soon as she showed interest in a short poo.

She blew him after blowing him off wtf dude

It all started with Cosby

It's fox news.

The fact that women do not see the irony of the #metoo hashtag is pure gold. They just want attention and peer group validation. I don't blame them. No, I blame the men who take them seriously.

can someone please tell me who this guy is? im not that young 50s but is he someone important?

Our Sanitation Minister

You should feel happy this is happening. The leftist golem is eating itself.

Sure it has the potential to eat you but it's worth it. If I was american, I'd record everything.

is it bad that I want to rape feminists

poundmetoo

shitter in the streets, rapist in the sheets

And here I was thinking that a blowjob usually meant yes enthusiastically.

pajeeted

he is the latest based shitskin cuck shilled as a based poo who did nothing wrong, Sup Forums is redditt now

> Weinstein
> Cosby
> Franken
Nope, sir.
Most of them were jews.

i love watching the left eat their own

She was just trying to curry favors.

while she was sucking on his wee poo dick, she expected him to read her "non-verbal clues" that she wasn't comfortable with fucking him

>he didnt get a notary to make his consent forms official

Why are Indian dicks are darker than their skin?

The woman is to be believed 100% of the time. I don’t care if some ‘innocent’ cis males have their lives or careers ruined

>r ‘stop’ and she willingly sucks your dick?

this fuck that roastie bitch

hes a liberal darling brown 'comedian'

i'm not in the mood for joking today but pretend i made a joke about exposed rapist dicks getting tanned, or something about not being washed..

A comedian who often propagates bland blue pilled politics for the normie masses. The type of person to worship Obama as a God tier politician and whose knowledge of politics barely goes beyond the dem vs. Rep spectrum. Irony is that he's blabbered on about "muh feminism" but is a creepy weirdo.

Aziz "Fingers in your throat floats my boat" Ansari

Remember brothers there is a solution to this problem, all you have to do is accept that there is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his prophet.

Yeah it's pretty fucked. Women have always been trash and weak so now they see it as fighting back by attention whoring and making shit up. I'm a big scary brown dude...all the girl has to do is think 'no' and I'm fucked she can pull the "I was too scared to say anything he could snap my neck" shtick

Most of them have a strong subconscious desire to be raped!

Seriously Feminists invariably like being dominated most heavily in bed.Even more so then other other women.

I don't speak to females unless it is necessary. Last year I was in class, sitting in my usual seat when a random thot came yelling at me screaming that "I was looking at her". I was not because first of all she was fugly and second of all because I'm a dick loving homo.

Anyway, I stopped sitting there and avoided her/ignored her as much as I could until one day after having a few drinks we were at the pool and this half-assed female came to me trying to chat me up about my tattoos. dafuq?

Truth is irrelevant when the masses are fed lies; the jew commits the crime and the goym is blamed for it.

blame the melanin receptors in the vaginal canal of the white female. constant evolution for dicks to be darker and darker.

Proof women do not have agency. Engage Protocol: Women are property of Father until marriage.

most coloreds unfortunately think jews are white

>The only reason they are sharing his side of the story is because he is not a white male.

We should meme him out of the media and make sure he never gets any airtime ever again. I can't fucking stand him.

Do you have any ideas on how to reduce him to raping bill cosby tier?

he's a street shitter, so who cares if it's true he should go to prison

If there was unity amongst men this wouldn't be an issue.

Men who side with women are the problem.

How can we make him go to prison? I can't fucking stand him and his poo covered smug face.

Girl sees Aziz Ansari, he's rich and famous, but she's not attracted to him at all. He gets a hangout card for the rich and famous. He moves to get some and she reluctantly acquiesces. Accuses him of rape the next day. Stop being gold digging whores, that's how we stop this. Thank you for your time.

#MeForPresidentKingOfTheWorld #EveryYear #AllDay

>Men who side with women are the problem.
Agree. Fucking white knights and manginas. I can't understand how men are willing to side against their own gender in order to pass as morally superior.

Fuck off feminist cuck.

BELIEVE

pussy is a powerful drug

congrats, you threw men in general under the bus over your racism. how about some priorities here? first we side with him for being a man, then we mock him in a racist fashion.

Damn it Nigel, you're in every thread with well thought out responses that keep me depressed.

Ok i look him up... not really funny, not my cup of tea... but from im reading about his encounter with this young lady he is being treated horribly. i see nothing wrong with his behavior that night. has anyone outed the women hwo made this claim against him?

Im so glad i grew up in and age where men were still men.

Actually they shared James Franco's side of the story as well, but it might be because he's a leftist. I'm guessing he's a leftist, I don't know for sure.

you stop caring, even when niggers rape them

There is nothing well thought out about that drivel at all. Bluepilled af.

An SJW comedian soyboy.

I'm really starting to see a pattern here

I don't get fingers in mouth. Do people actually do this?

WAAHHH WHY ARE MEN SUCH PIGS, I DITCHED MY BF FOR A RICH PAJEET AND HE ASKED TO DO STREET SHITTER SEX STUFF LITERALLY HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Just wait for all the video leaks in a few years. If I had a few million and was out banging roasties I'd have every fucking inch of my flat covered with video surveillance. Sure you might see the coke parties, but you wouldn't get me for rape.

I'm glad at least The Atlantic calls her out for it.

Just avoid women like plague. Fuck em. Buy a doll and get a dog if you need affection.

Here here!! I remember an age when it was ok to compliment someone for looking nice or giving them a pat on the back for doing a great job without someone screaming rape

fucking KEK.

I do. Girls usually like it.
If you wanna know if he gives head willingly, just touch her face and gradually move your fingers towards her mouth. If she accepts them and sucks them you already know the rest

>just throw your life out the window, it's that easy guise, tee hee xD

>his entire life is chasing roasties
Sad.

Some people are just fucking weird. Like the first time I had a chic ask me to choke her, I was thrown off my game. Never answered her calls again

It's not about feminism. It's about sending a shitty poo face comedian to jail and see the SJWs hamstering about how morally superior they are if they protest his work.

I hate feminism as much as everyone else but in this particular case I'd love to see him sacrificed in the altar of feminism because he's a very dear icon of the left.

It's just like New Year's Eve in Cologne.
All these feminist try for years to paint a picture of "rape culture" and how commonplace sexual assault is in our society.
Then you have mass sexual assault by hundreds of men in a single night and they are completely silent, even trying to change the subject by lying about how Oktoberfest is even worse (it doesn't even come close).
All because the perpetrators weren't white.

Isn't this graph wrong? Men are spread in both directions of the distribution. Both higher and lower in terms of IQ.

>Just because she didn't kick and scream and claw your face off you think it's fine

SHE WENT TO HIS APARTMENT, STRIPPED NAKED AND SUCKED HIS DICK TWICE!!!!

wow women like to be dominated great job finding that out

Men without confidence should not be having sex with predatory women

You know whats really a problem. Going out to nightlife and hearing these stupid women repeat what some feminist said on tv or the internet. You can clearly tell they're trying to sound smart, when they're just making the guy more not want to fuck their asses. I feel like in another year, all nightlife will just be men coming to socialize while women shows up to just beguile them, which I've seen multiple times.

yeah, this is something that left and right men and women should be able to agree on.

Kek

>Hey Sup Forums let's expend energy defending this based anti-white shitskin!

Boomers and left wing shills were a mistake

yea I aint doing that shit.

yea the chance of leaving handprints makes it too dangerous.

Yea this is one of those stories that will discredit actual victims. Story like this happens every 6 months.

Jews present themselves as white.
They forgot to tell their golem not to attack them.

Also, it's HIGHLY likely that some other jew orchestrated Weinstein's downfall to position themselves in his place.

90% chance it's Kathleen Kennedy and Speilburg.
She was directly behind him in terms of Hollywood Power, and this is exactly the kind of thing a jew like Spielberg would do. Turn an Irish catholic goyim into a weapon against his fellow jews.

OH WAIT, LOOK
money.cnn.com/video/news/2017/12/13/spielberg-steven-sexual-harassment-react.cnnmoney/index.html

>The #Metoo movement is intended to be an attack on white males,
Kind of. It's a lot like that catcalling video that they had to yank because we noticed it was all niggers and spics harassing the woman

>Be retarded women
>Want to combat sexism at the straight cis white patriarchy, etc.
>Use the tool of dumb whores since Potiphar's wife: rape accusations
>Turns out that white men are the least likely to engage in these activities because we are raised by mothers and fathers who clue us in that such behavior is unseemly. There is no group that is more indulgent for better or worse toward its women than whites,
>#metoo movement accidentally becomes a showcase for shit-tier behavior of minorities and "feminist" men

The only step now is for the left to disavow the #metoo movement by claiming that it promotes sexual norms that are clearly those of the white upper middle class at the expense of minorities. The seeds of this can already be seen in snide references to Ansari's accuser as "Becky"

#mepoo

faggot

Did he forced her to show bob and vagene?

Riddle me this. What would have happened if he didn't show advances toward her?

Answer: she'd complain she was "taken advantage of" anyway. Or some other bs.

You and many others seem to clueless newfags. Here, let me educate you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw

>honorable
>slags worried about honor
W E W

Fuck this shitter, hope his career and reputation get destroyed.

yeah but, since we are past the point of no return, accelerationism is the only option. the only chance of stopping it is to take it to the extreme so people wake up to whats going on.

That's what I've read too.

>#metoo
>poundmetoo

only way for them to reach orgasm my man

lol