Is there a relation? Really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmQFcVR6vEs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
girlsnotbrides.org/where-does-it-happen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>not many black and latino pedophiles
m8 you are so fucking wrong. They fuck their kids 24/7 in nigger shitholes like Africa

Most pedophiles are shitskins you dumbass.

There’s undoubtedly more nigger pedophiles. What they consider a pedophile in America is an 18 year old boy and 17 year old girl. Outrageous situations like that are what make up the bulk of white “pedophiles.” Not to mention that white females squeal to the police way more often.

Black probably have lots of pedophilia. It's just on the down low or whatever they call it.

largest pedophile networks in the world including pizza gate folks are light skinned

i think you're bullshitting about latino pedophiles

>Most paedophiles are white and asian.
And where did you get this information from?

Pedophiles are equal through all races once you adjust for population.

3RD WORLDERS RAPE KIDS ALL THE TIME AND MARRY 10 YEAR OLDS

Fippity bippity

Actually once you consider arabs and poos its not but that's a cultural thing

Whites and asians report crimes
Niggers call it snitching and we all know snitches get stiches

>Most pedophiles are (((white)))

They do it in white countries as well.

Most of black people people and many of latin live in conditions where there is no even such term as forbidden pedophile. Don't they just fuck whatever can move hoping that they won't get caught?

ahahhaa look at all these pedophiles trying to protect their white bredrin who are known worldwide for their pedophilic nature.
According to the FBI 80% of pedohiles are non-hispanic white men.

Bagels are not white.

Look man, I'm just saying, once you come across such a fine piece of ass as the one I posted in the OP, then you come to understand why some men throw their lives away to fuck prime teen puss

>not many black and latino pedophiles

probably because they are into thicc big booty women, not flat assed children with no butts. that's why their women have naturally big butts. it's only now that white women try to imitate black women through thousands of hours of exercise

racial differences exist. not everyone is equal or similar. different races have different predispositions. blacks like rap and basketball, whites like golf. blacks like big butt women, whites like little kids.

Yeah. My family member worked Dallas pd and said tons of blacks molest kids. It just doesn’t ever get reported as they literally don’t care or see anything wrong with it.

One group of teens he interrogated molested a black retarded girl. They all hang banged her and made her blow them all while they took pics.

Hang= gang

Let's not forget that the white man invented the gay flag, he invented sex-change surgery, he is the first to attempot to marry another person of the same sex, he founded every "gay community" in every nation, he organizes all the gay parades and marches. The whole gay world is a white thing. Gayness is seen worldwide as a white thing even though there are gays from every race. There are more white gays than any other. Most same sex marriages are between white males, or at least one of the partners is a white person either a female or a male

Western, European, Society often times glamorizes women who are EXTREMELY thin....(i.e supermodels standing 5,11 weighing 98 pounds)
Often times these women have the shapes of 12 year old pubescent boys. Notice the obvious correlation. All things come full circle.

This is complete bullshit. Majority of pedophiles and incest comes from the black community, then Hispanics. The problem is nobody gives a fuck about it because they have such a shit culture.

According to the FBI, the ring she is wearing means she loves fucking little boys.

this coming from a muslim hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=rmQFcVR6vEs

>whites and asians have high IQ
>most philosophers are white and asian
>blacks and latinos have low IQ
>not many black and latino philosophers

is there any relation? No.. it's a rhetorical question everybody knows the answer

hispanic != white

lol, where do you get this idea? its so common and they never even go to the po po to report it. even oprah got molested. Michael Jordan's dad would molest his sisters. look the shit up.

muslim != asian

Pedophilia is high in the West because having sex with 17 year old is considered a crime. In Paki*tan and other m*slim countries you can legally fuck your 9yr old daughter and no one can report you, in fact mu*lims encourage it.

just came here to post this

pedo gate members

majority light skinned

The legal age for sex is outdated, 12 year olds today look like 17 year olds from 30 years ago.

>sex with 17 year old is considered a crime
yet your light skinned leaders still do it.

Extinguish yourself post haste.

Most pedos are Arabs

At least my countrymen don't worship a sandnigger that raped a 9 year old

The area that has a high hispanic population by me is full of pedophiles. I looked at the map and it was jammed packed.

>thinking shitskins don't fuck kids
jesus dude south africa is the baby rape capital of the world. Let that sink in.

FPBP

that's because they have the power, money, and influence to become kingpins

Care to explain how every dinduette has 4 kids by the time they're 14 then?

we're not talking 17 year olds. pedophilia rape and sadistic ritual murder of 2 to 9 year old little boys and little girls are high among light skinned leaders

if you are a allah beliver you can fuck a 6 year old girl.So ALLAH BELIVERS ARE THE MOST PEDOPHILIC IN THE FUCKING UNIVERS!
PEDO IS LEGAL IN ALLAH WORLD!
SO DO MATH!
1 trilion pedophiles!

literally the same fluoride staring girl on her phone in sheep city

someone post that painting because i can't find it on google or bing

There is a huge amount of Mexican pedos though

Whites are under-represented as pedos, stupid nigger.

Post more

niggers in africa believe raping babies cures aids and they DO it

This one?

no it's a portrait of a girl in the same position as but in a city full of sheep and airplanes in the sky

Is this what you tell yourself when you're getting railed in the prison showers Tyrone?

Where are you getting these?

>them thotquads

image search to Sup Forums archive. there's only 6 total

Statistics where? Most Middle Eastern and African countries are the ones who carry out pedophile practices. Maybe you're right about Asians (particularly in Japan) but that's a minority.

Weak jaw.
Do not want.

>nice church you got there in ireland
It be pretty bad if priest were caught fucking choir boys

>(((light skinned leaders)))

Try again sand nigger.

>le 2/10 meme
it's cute on girls.

Muslims have really low IQs. Muahammad married a 6-year-old and many Muslim countries allow child rape and marrying child brides.

Western countries generally frown upon pedophilia and have laws against it. Islamic countries see nothing wrong with it and even view it as culturally acceptable to marry a child.

>most pedophiles are white and asian

wrong
pedophilia highest to lowest
>latino
>asian
>black
>white

Statsically sagely faggot, niggers molest children three times more often than whites. That’s an fbi stat.

Since when pedophilia is an Asian stereotype tho?

Pedophiles are usually very socially stunned. High IQ might cause that indirectly.

Even in America the per capita pedo numbers are vastly higher for non whites. Construct arguments on research, not perception.

White people partake on it. The Australian pedophile ring are White.

I know the image, user, but I don't have it saved.

Then why is brazil one of the biggest non-arab pedo nations?

That's where you're wrong kiddo...

Seriously?

so what your saying is, its smart to be a pedophile.

:)))))) better get diddling

Got any stats to back that up?

i have a huge boner for this girl. am i a pedo?

Jimmy Savile is a high profile pedophile and he's White.

Western countries are smart enough to not be selfish and recognize the emotional damage one would inflict on a child with pedophilic activities.

Bullshit, here in colombia we have the most successful pedophile and serial killer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

Brasil? Rings a bell? That's latinos and niggers.

This is actyilly not true. Child sex is extremely common in Africa, among aboriginal tribes, and in asian cultures. You just dont see it on the news because it dosent make whites or christiabs look bad.

All the countries with child marriages are non-white third world shitholes.

The difference is -- it's not viewed as "pedophilia" nor a legal matter, but considered a "normal cultural practice" for Ahmed to bury his dick into his 6-year-old child bride's prepubescent little Female Genital Mutilated cunt -- just like his pedophile prophet Muhammad.

Same goes for the "oooga boogas" in Africa running around raping girls and killing one another -- much like the American blacks, the NAPAs (North American Pavement Apes) who run around raping white women and knocking up Section 8 Shaniquas before abandoning their 8th EBT-dependent nappy-headed welfare womb turd.

girlsnotbrides.org/where-does-it-happen/

thank the britts

>Giovanni Brusca
... I thought Italy was White. What are they doing having some guy commit 100 proven murders? White people aren't supposed to be violent!

How much does IQ actually play into it?

No you're just a leaf, and ahead of the curve on the next civil rights movement. If only we burgers could be as progressive as you.

Let me answer that for him: there are no real statistics because it mostly doesn't get reported.

I also left out muslim nations. When in Afghanistan we were forced by command to ignore the local leaders who raped youbg boys from local villages almost daily.

>most pedos are whites that go over to asian countries
>but blacks and latinos can't be considered pedos because they are oppressed despite it happening constantly and being overlooked.

she has a legal face.
looks 18 or close to it

Just made me laugh out loud in a hospital waiting room. Welfare womb turd...

Don’t you ever fucking change.