I don't really get this soyboy thing

I don't really get this soyboy thing
Looking at what products contain soy, aren't we all soy boys?
I mean there is soy in beer, fast food, canned soup, chips, sauces, chocolate, energy drinks etc
I consume many of those things at least few times a week.
Not sure about my T levels, but you know
Or we are talking about like eating actual soy products when talking about soy boys?
The reason I'm asking is that I never really been the manly man (although some chicks had said otherwise) and I have been stressing out a lot recently, so I thought maybe there.are some T issues for me

start lifting, T will get sorted out naturally, also get a proper diet

When I was about nine, I had recently gotten a Nintendo Entertainment System from a garage sale down the road, the first gaming system I ever had. One game that I bought was Super Mario Brothers 3, the final chapter of the widely-acclaimed SMB trilogy, which like in the original Super Mario Brothers consisted of Mario/Luigi chasing after Princess Toadstool (whose name has since been bastardized to 'Peach'). Back on topic though; so I had advanced to World 2, "Desert Land" and I was moving along rather smoothly, in the back of my mind knowing that at some point the levels would start to get more difficult; I soon noticed a tile, one unlike the other tiles (Toad houses, numbered tiles, etc). It appeared to be some cross-hybrid of flowing diarrhea and sand, which caught my attention. I navigated my way to the tile, and hit the A button and was warped to what appeared to be a normal level; there even was a happy sunshine in the top left corner! As I side-scrolled my way through the level, the fucking sun decided to go apeshit and sodomize me repeatedly until I finally broke down in tears, throwing my controller at the ground screaming for my mom. That fucking bastard.

>holding the RPG the wrong way
Absolute state of Dugin

Kys soyboy or stop eating processed shit

B rising storm 2 мoжнo из зaдницы pпг yбивaть

Good thing i don't eat or drink; beer, fast food, canned soup, chips, choclate or energy drinks. and sauces? depends, brown sauce on potatos? yes.

Well what the fuck do you eat if even meats have amounts of soy
I never tried actual soy foods, but it seems like everything has soy to a degree

is that dugin? wtf

I eat eggs, grassfed beef,chicken, rice veggies, fruits. No soy.

I eat those things to a degree, but I also can't really cook for myself so I've been living off fast food, precooked stuff and frozen food for the past year

I'll swing by the doctors and check my T levels this week

You need to cook for yourself and eat healthy whole foods or you will get fat, diseased and dead all while being a massive drain on society.

Well I am all that, but im not fat at all

what does this entail?

what does this entail? is it just a blood draw?

Think so

Shopped as fuck. Are you blind?

>soy in everything
>xenoestrogens everywhere
>xenoestrogens everywhere except Israel where they are banned
>men emasculated everywhere in the western world

Really makes me think

Soy boy is just Sup Forums lashing out at themselves. People who post soy boy memes are generally just fat soy boys

>I consume many of those things at least few times a week.
t. soygoy

You're a retard if you couldn't see the pattern of that sun and avoid it, even as a child.

Most of the foods you listed are comfort foods for lazy fat women. You absolutely need to change your diet.
However, there is a far greater problem than soy that nobody seems to talk about, cellphones.
Carrying a cellphone in your pocket will lower your T levels and your sperm count far more dramatically than soy ever will.