Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/2/687/2843517
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a "beta", you give women money. You're an "alpha" you give women cock. Tell me how either of those things fixes white women or results in happy stable white families?

The whole alpha / beta thing is bullshit.

At least dudes dating Asians get something out of it.

All the young and older guys I see with asian women look and act the same. Very liberal, very slender, extremely goofy and awkward.

no, posting about relationships you'll never have on Sup Forums is

being "white " is beta in itself

better than fucking a sheboon but still very beta
this is true, I noticed that for all race-mixer in general, but mostly the one that goes for asians

Dating a woman who's had sexual partners before you

found the jew

>Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?
No, creating /threads is

t IS one sided.

1) Whites are the majority in these western countries which means even if there is a subset of white dudes that only date Asian women there is still more white dudes that date white girls.

2) Most white dudes still put there own women on a pedestal seeing as white woman are still the so called “beauty standard” in most countries, particularly blondes.

Asian women for the most part aren’t getting the best of the best White dudes they are getting scrub white boys who use their color privilege to get attractive Asian girls.

Most white boys still want white girls, but most Asian women want white boys.

I actually feel kinda bad for Asian men.

Pretty much. It signifies how bad you are at getting white women to sleep with you.

Found the beta

Yes. HAPA babies are some of the most disgusting things to walk the planet, they all grow up to be self-loathing beta males with identity issues. But Sup Forums will repeat their blah blah gooks are honorary Asians horseshit because most of Sup Forums has yellow fever and/or can't get laid by anyone but Asian girls (who will fuck even the grossest white guys because it's still superior to Asian men)

Dating an asian is definitely my retirement plan.

Not in the US though, I will go expat

I lived in china for a little while and mostly fucked models whilst I was there - as I was hired by a model the third day I was there buy a rep of the company who saw me. I always used a condom.

I don't think it's particularly beta, just don't marry them or go without a condom. Getting laid in China is probably the easiest thing ever, if you are just looking for a quick lay I don't see the issue.

Yes. Also gooks are ugly as hell.

It's well known that Asians will date and marry just about any white man so you do see lots of otherwise unattractive white men marrying decent looking Asians.

I don’t see the issue here

Masculine women are attracted to hyper-masculine men

Average women are attracted to masculine or hyper-masculine men

Feminine women are attracted to greater betas or masculine men

Yeah, just short of being a pedo.

This

What's interesting in China is the women are truly attracted to less manly-men. The guys who I thought would totally get laid instantly were failing miserable. Darker Med types with beards, chest hair and all that jazz, who would have women lining up for them in the UK, were totally failing in China and scratching their heads wondering why.

Meanwhile babyfaced guys like me, good skin and with simple haircuts found it very easy.

Not getting any pussy because muh pol master race is the most beta thing you can do as a white man, asian women are just the last ones who have legitimate class in the traditional sense and aren't complete degenerate attention-seeking boozebags

Asian girls are more pure than disgusting white bitches.

I got 12 women a year. I started to see myself in the boyfriends they were cheating on me with.

Actually dating Asian women is the smartest thing you can do, white women are the lowest form of life on earth

LOL it's not really true. I got with many girls who later said they had boyfriends and so on. They'd never tell. Also one of the most common surgeries there is to repair the hymen so the husband still thinks they are pure.

*opposite of that. I was the dude they were cheating with.

Defending white women on the internet

Yes. Import brides are for autists with the social skills of a retard.

>Implying IGAF.
Most of these are like pic related. South East Asian junglegooks looking for easy money, a greencard and an easy future for her and her mixed kids.
Real north east asians will not settle for betas like him. They either marry their own or go for the best looking 9/10 or 10/10 white women and men.

White knight faggots continue to defend muh pure white wommen , Asian women are more feminine and attractive.

>Autist detected

>Darker Med types with beards, chest hair and all that jazz, who would have women lining up for them in the UK, were totally failing in China

Chinese women want white skinned white men, not muddy arabs.

Neither. Its not that simple.

White guy dating a beautiful asian woman is alpha.

However a white guy dating an ugly asian girls is def beta, and indicative of yellow fever or japanime obsession

You can sort of push that lie but it's not really true, unless you consider Chinese to be south east asian junglegooks.

Case in point was when I was in china, about 80% of the white guys had Chinese girlfriends. But not a SINGLE white woman on the entire campus had a local Chinese boyfriend - they either stuck to their own men or remained single. It wasn't even their thought process to consider dating a Chinese guy.

Their main issue with Chinese guys was they had the emotional range of a teaspoon and treated romance like it was the 19th century. Flowers, serenading and all that awful stuff that just makes women cringe to death.

You're retarded, you should have nutted in all of them, there's no child support agreements they could enforce on you.

I'd rather not have a legion of my little ones running around in a foreign nation.

hello roastie
gaze upon your replacement

Microdicks
Bad tempers
Unhygenic
Short manleys
Low t
Ugly as shit
No manly hobbies.

Gee why wouldn't a woman want a chinese guy?

There is literally nothing wrong with dating asians. Your obsession over what behavior is 'alpha' and what behavior is 'beta' is pathetic.

That's very accurate

>What's interesting in China is the women are truly attracted to less manly-men.

That's all of Asia, because of a culture surrounding low T Asian men. Don't fall for it. Asian women all fantasize about a big muscular White man.

>DARKER Med types with beards, chest hair and all that jazz, who would have women lining up for them in the UK, were totally failing in China and scratching their heads wondering why.

It's a mystery.

Asians love Whites. That's not a joke. The same way that Westerners like tanned golden skin, Asians have always focused on Whiteness. Picture the face of a Geisha. Before they ever met White people they were fascinated with Whiteness.

Why do you care? Actually asians in asia go crazy for half breeds, theyd be super chads based on their looks alone. If one of them became famouse or wealthy you could leech off them.

Right, I understand it was primarily because they were tanned that the chinese didn't like them. They don't seem to like body hair that much either.

They can like muscles, but they mean a lot less to them than white girls.

I understand most of the offspring, had I made them, would have all been models and ruling their schools and whatnot.

But the reality is, all of them would have been killed in the old abortion clinic, wouldn't like that on my guilt.

Found the soyboy

>White guy dating a beautiful asian woman is alpha.

Its not alpha. They are easy to pull. Ive travelled all over Asia and the white man is a king over there. Providing you are not the worlds ugliest bastard, one needs very little game to pull stunners. I even think that guys who pay for hookers out there are tragic. Even the hookers will bang white man for free if you dont look like Quasimodo, or are not a fat fuck.

Which part of China were you in? There are huge cultural variations within. The Southern parts are like Vietnam. If you were in Hong Kong then ofc its a whitewashed city.

I was in the north the entire time. Mostly Xi'an & also time in Harbin.

You and many others may say it is Beta to date and fuck asians, but when you hear her squeal and you can't tell if it's in pleasure or pain and see how split open her pussy looks on your cock, you won't think it's beta anymore.

>Their main issue with Chinese guys was they had the emotional range of a teaspoon and treated romance like it was the 19th century. Flowers, serenading and all that awful stuff that just makes women cringe to death.

I would say the main issue is they have 3 inch dicks.

The man on OP's picture looks like me, lel. But he's head a little higher and chin a little bigger

The most beta you can be on life is simply being a beta to begin with OP.
Sucks to be you.

Yes it absolutely is.

that guy on the left looks a bit shopped

No. They like just as much muscles. What they don't like is scariness.

They're a lot smaller than white women. And the line between "This is sexy" and "Holy shit, I actually might get murdered I need to get out" is different.

The average Asian person can lift like 5 pounds and that's it. Even your average bugman can impress them with a feat of strength. So if you actually have muscles, you're like a superhero to them. You just have to act like one, and not like you're going to hurt them.

I'd argue against it but I went swimming once in China and apparently everyone showers there butt naked before and after going for a swim.

Damn, the cold air and water doesn't exactly make my dick look all that great, but I never felt so confident about my manhood in that moment.

>Not all jews are bad

every thread here has an agenda

I too base my perception of reality on anime and news headlines

So 98% of all women

>t. Guy whos attacked so often for being a faggot he has to keep defensive soy boy memes on hand at all times.

>No. They like just as much muscles
nah, take a look at the "handsome men" of asia, hardly any are built guys. They are all boyish. Muscle/lifting/miring etc stuff is much more common in the west.

>Gay agenda

5 years later...

Ah I C. Xi'an is inland and see way less whites so they experiment. Harbin is little Russia. I still dont believe you didnt see one AMWF couple.

my wife is half British half Chinese..

she basically looks like this

Both.

Are her nipples pink or brown?

>Xi'an is inland and see way less whites so they experiment

Lame excuse, Xi'an gets a buttload of tourists and students.

>Harbin is little Russia.
Outdated notion, lame excuse.

I also spent 1 year in Beijing (Haidian district) , used to spend days in Wudaokou just hanging out. Didn't see a single Chinese guy holding hands with a white woman the entire time.

They are 10 years behind emotionally, they are just not able to sustain or initiate relationships, the idea of it was comical to the white women.

nice, tabloid news

The wh*te roastie agenda...

pink like the average white person.

That bitch looks like she enjoys suckin dick for free everynight, you're disgusting nigga.

One of the girls I dated actually used a cream to make her nipples pink. Yep, that's actually a product they sell in Asia.

if by the age 30 you haven't realized that women are a heap of useless meat.. i have bad news for you.

No, Jews are the ones rubbing their hands laughing at all this Alpha/Beta shit. You think when we lived in caves there were "alpha chads" and "beta providers"? Who do you think hunted? Men. Who do you think provided? Men. Alpha and Beta are just two halves of the male role and focusing on splitting them and competing to see who can cram the most shit into women's mouths and vaginas IS ACTUALLY destroying the White race.

asians have high response rates because they're known sluts

Pretty much. Gooks are ugly. The cute ones have wide eyes and barely look gook.

This

Biology

Women want men who are more masculine than themselves, the masculinity ceiling is based on their own femininity

Tomboys, businesswomen, sex workers, lawyers, actually successful saleswomen, and degenerate partyslags will only view cartoonishly masculine savage guys as potential lovers. I’m talking hardened felons with superhero jaws of justice and athletes and shiieet.

Meanwhile feminine women (nurses, kindergarten teachers, etc.) are more willing to tolerate or even prefer somewhat more feminine guys. Because it’s not very hard to be more masculine than them unless you’re an absolute Swede guy or something. Feminine women usually only require more psychological domination than savage physical dominance that masculine women need.

>Wanting shit-eye colored children.
Yes, indeed.

The way I see it, if you're a guy in the bottom 80%, you are considered unattractive in the West. If you are 50-80%, you are considered attractive in Asia.
So your choices are:
>A fat white hog who will be bitter because she believes she is settling for you and that you got the better deal - but Sup Forums will approve of you
>A sexy 9/10 Asian who is actually attracted to you and will love you - but you have to deal with Sup Forums making fun of you with threads like these.
Hmm, what a challenging choice.

it's giving up on the white race, but at least white genes are being passed on. better than fucking a nigger

theres some truth to this,,

No, but it is the most beta thing to do if you are about preserving the white race.

I personally don't care about preserving the white race, but I have noticed many on this board saying how they need to defend the white race, but have NO problem dating Asian whores.

Honestly, the fact that you would pretend to care about something just to feel good about yourself, only to then grab the nearest non-white fuck doll is beta.

>Asian women are more feminine and attractive.

>nah, take a look at the "handsome men" of asia

Then take a look at the men Asian women actually want.

Asian men produce 16 times less T than the average White man. And yes, that is medically proven fact.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/2/687/2843517

They can't help but be boyish.

>No, but it is the most beta thing to do if you are about preserving the white race.

We don't attack MGTOW. Why attack this?

At least she knows how to make laugh a man

China's gross. Everyone in Asia recognizes that.

due to economics of scale the centre of big cities in China can be really nice, if the weather is about right and the smog isn't there. That's when they take most of the propaganda shots/videos.

But yeah, just point in any direction from the centre of beijing and walk for over an hour and you get the real awful stuff setting in. I got chased by a guy with no arms selling puppies, had no idea what he wanted or how he got there.

>We don't attack MGTOW. Why attack this?
Speak for yourself. We don't bring up MGTOW because it's an old, beaten issue. Anyone knows that those incel faggots are a waste of space. That's sad and we should discourage that.

Also, if you read my post, I am not saying that dating gooks is inherently bad. I just find it pathetic that you would say, "Oh! We need to defend white people and ensure a future for our children!" and then once you can't get laid by white women, you just grab a gookie whore.

If you just like gookies, go ahead man. But, it's the cognitive dissonance that gets me. And I KNOW it's the same people, because I know many in real life.

No cognitive dissonance here. I'm not doing it because I want to. I'm doing it because white women don't know how to behave anymore and there's no way I can make them be something they aren't.

>I want to defend the white race
>Half of the white race is irredeemable

wrong, I myself have been training like a madcow and raising my T levels off the charts, my sculped body is the proof, and the only one who will enjoy such pure ancestral fire will be my qt 3.14 traditional nip gf.

Nothing's irredeemable.

But please, lay on me your plan. Because a picture of a blond lady in a wheat field is not a plan.