Satire is dead

Satire is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

zionism-israel.com/fake_zionist_quotes.htm
thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So if Jews are pushing for white genocide, does that mean they'll be the first ones killed off?

White Ethnomasochism is a modern, Neo-Marxist Liberal "Progressive", heavily Jewish philosophical, invention. It wasn't a "thing" until the mid to late 20th C.
It's time to be over with it.

Who teaches them about self-hate in the first place?

It's as unimaginable to me as street-shitting is to you guys.

Hahaha good, easier to redpill normies.

they won’t identify as white when it kicks off

Exactly they preach about it but when they called out for it now theyre jews and not white. Fuck jews and their lies.

and then what?
Jews' entire plan is to kill the only people on which the holocaust is even a deterrent for.
They're trying to run their only docile beast out and replacing it with easily swayed highly dangerous breeds that hate everyone that isn't kin, whilst everyone else in the fucking world is ready to just roll in and kill every single one of them.
When the time will come, calling themselves jewish will be just as bad as calling themselves whites, and then they'll cry antisemitism, and there will be no white man to help them.

So yeah, I'm pretty hyped about the incoming holocaust

You think that matters to shitskins and niggers? They look white to them

>white people historically take advantage of, manipulate, and enslave millions of people for their own gain
>we dindu nuffin! We wuz gud boyz we needed resources for dem programs!

I don't really give a shit about that history personally, but stop acting like dindus

The jews are a weird combination of visionary and blind user. They wont see that catch until its too late. History tells us so. Its a sort of hive desire to see the destruction of society around them. I dont think most of them admit what they are doing to even themselves. Then boom they figure it out when the hammer comes down and start screaming persecution.

Someone kill this bitch. Give her something to be happy about.

>(((Goldstein)))
>white

Why is it always women who say shit like this?

Why doesn't she lead by example and just kill herself?

>Goldstein
Every fucking time

Yuge

Not exactly. Shapeshifting is easy with control of finance and information.

lol you think they can't control the subhuman hordes? Non-whites can barely function passed tribal levels. Jews offer them a hedonistic worry-free life so long as they become the cattle.

>So if Jews are pushing for white genocide, does that mean they'll be the first ones killed off?

they're counting on that not happening

>Non-whites
I mean shitskins here, not talking about asians.

Never fucking fails. At this point I'm impressed theyre all on the same page. Do they have a chat room or something?

(((Goldstein))) doesn't get anymore jewish than that.

zionism-israel.com/fake_zionist_quotes.htm

But they won't genocide me, right?
I mean, Slavs, Romanians, Italians,Spaniards and Greeks aren't White, rite?

white people were genetically engineered with a killswitch inside, we are seeing the kill switch activate

I googled her. Found this link. thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

Was deleted for hate speech!

Any information on Emily herself? Where does she live?

Indoctrinating the sub conscious

We are more white than Americans and Anglos and Germans and Franks together mate

In a gold filled dustbin

>implying non-whites deserve to live
Why does she give POC right to life? Does it explain in article?

The irony of the farmer trampled by his own bull is lost on you

>white genocide
>Goldstein
Are they even trying to hide it anymore? It's all so tiresome.

I wanna visit Africa one day. Is there a safe and beautiful country?

Sorry wrong thread

Yes it really is

Where is the link to original?

OP you faggot....

It's not street shitting if no-one sees you.

>it's an episode of Sup Forums trolling itself
pretty sure this IS satire desu

Honestly I can't even tell anymore.

dog bless

Jews are white though. Not all Jews, but some are, especially the Ashkenazi that are in control of everything.

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

I don't understand what's going on in Sup Forums, every time a white person does something bad, it was actually an evil doppelganger who looks exactly like a white person but isn't actually white. It's a supposed evil twin brother. I don't buy that though. Jews, at least the kind that Sup Forums takes an interest in, are white.

If you are inclined to see the jewish as simultaneously genius and blind I would suggest instead you see them as the eternal corrosive leftist force.
It provides the same justifications and is more internally consistent, which is then more likely to help our cause.

Whiteness breeds politeness....
I'll always say sorry right before i have to shoot my enemy for my country

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

lol the article is deleted for being harmful and abusive

just. yeah course you are Mohammed