Why do people like this cringey shit?

Why do people like this cringey shit?

>cringey

I haven't a fucking clue, I guess because it's one of the first anime series everyone watched? Even the Naruto love makes more sense

>Even the Naruto love makes more sense
samefag. or literal retard.

Look at that triggered faggot.

i'm still right though.

how young?

Random faggot here and I have to say that absolutely love this cringey shit. Yeah, it's cheesy as fuck and most of the time it boils down to some formulaic bullshit, but if you can flip off your brain for a bit and just enjoy the ride there is some genuine fun and feels to be had with One Piece.

Honestly feel like it's just of one of those shows/Mangas that have such a huge catalog that most people won't bother trying to get into and write it off on a whim, and that most of the people who started watching it when they were younger and have rather found memories of it but at the same time aren't willing to back track 700+ issues to see how their memories hold up.

>Even the Naruto love makes more sense

wew

low iq, new to anime, misguided, bad tastes, easily amused

because it's actualy good and with new content coming regularily, it stays alive

>cringey
Wan Piss is shit, but you need to go back to wherever you came from.

well, tell us what you think is cringey about it, for conversation's sake.

is it the character designs? because while OP has some outrageous ones, there's one in that picture most people agree is shit: franky's. that's the big fucker in the back. that is a re-design of that character that happened after 500ish episodes/chapters

other than that, you get used to the character designs and they actually add a lot to the feel of the show.

Your bait is weak, OP. Apply yourself

>Wan Piss
this literally sounds like somwething that a 10 year sold would say. just say One Piece of shit ro something relativley creative or disrespectful.

Muh power of friendship is appealing to those with no friends

not him but

whatever its still primitive and cringy as fuck

reeeeeeee