i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png
imgur.com/a/27g2g
imgur.com/a/AnVrl
imgur.com/a/9mfHv
imgur.com/a/LJlL6
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would like to request Mai Natsume with her spear pressed between her breasts. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2431651

Another suggestion is Mai wearing this magical girl outfit that's based on her normal costume:
i.imgur.com/kWl7Jtz.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Yoyo, its my birthday on Sunday, so im requesting Eureka with a birthday cake, or her in the process of making one.

Alternatively Her tied up in ribbons would be nice to see as well.

I dont usually drop my SI but something with it would be mega cute as well i.imgur.com/LD2oimW.png
more Eureka refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw
Thanks for considering.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her sitting in a cute pose like any of these: imgur.com/a/bEZN9 or anything similar.

Or unbuttoned/unzipped shorts:
imgur.com/a/yTbL5

Or wearing the school uniform from GJ-bu:
imgur.com/a/gGZnb

Or as a cat maid.

Anything else cute is also fine!

Please and thanks!

It's my adorable daughteru Morgans birthday today so I'd like to requesting something with that.
Anything relating to that/Cinco de Mayo/Childrens Day since they all land on the same day too.
Or anything with my SI like giving her a hug or a slice of cake.
If the reference is a little confusing she has dark black hair.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Requesting Rias wearing the Officer D.Va outfit/skin from Overwatch imgur.com/a/zZXTh

Or something cute like this with Rias tearing up a city in a comedic way like this Popura pic imgur.com/a/cqckH , fire breath optional

Or clad in armor similar to Alicetelia February’s (from Re:Creators), since they have the same VA imgur.com/a/tbOOP

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Spring stuff especially, like wearing a sunhat and sundress. Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with a bright smile, please!
If you want, you could add a hat on her, like a cap or a nice beret.

Please and thank you very much!

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.
Anything cute, romantic or sexy would be infinitely appreciated.
For a specific idea, I would love to see her taking a cute little nap, in such a way that I could just snuggle up next to her comfily.
Thank you for considering and take it easy this weekend!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• A tanned Maka posing in a school swimsuit/thighhighs. Maybe showing off her tanlines?
• In a cute frilly two-piece swimsuit and sunhat lounging on the beach or taking walk/swim.
• Wearing a lacey nightgown waking up in bed and stretching/yawning. Semi-transparent nightgown is nice too if you want.
• Anything cute with her wearing her "Style" outfit! Ref: i.imgur.com/zf2pi6h.jpg

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png (Her hair being pushed out of her face so the viewer can see her eyes).
- Her working out in an exercise appropriate outfit (tanktop, sweatpants or spats, etc.)
- Her wearing a cute spring-time outfit.
- Her wrapped up in a quilt or blanket.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.
- Anything else happy or cute would be great!

Requesting Cyan:

-sitting/laying around in weird places like a cat
-playing with a yarn ball and getting tangled
-pomfing on the bed
-with this hairstyle in a sundress, or a crop top with denim shorts while eating an ice pop in the heat. With a tan/tanlines too (i.imgur.com/3DfNn1S.png)
-in a egyptian style outfit with jewelry adorning her tail, eating grapes too would be nice (i.imgur.com/TZC1r8D.png)
-in this very suggestive outfit, with the magic rune over her forehead (i.imgur.com/CNMo4A5.png)
-hiding her body with a big translucent sakura petal (or she's small). How translucent is up to you

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Requesting Shion hugging a YES pillow or her dressed as apprentice illusion magician from yu-gi-oh with a slight tan
apprentice illusion magician ref: imgur.com/a/kE8iR
Requesting a joint request involving Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) as a teacher, teaching a class with Shion as a student or showing Shion how to do a problem.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Hanako shyly peeking from behind a book titled "Headpats for beginners", asking if user could practice with her.
Thanks for considering.

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Requesting Rika
-In a cute swimsuit at the beach, showing off cute tan lines.
-Any kind of POV interaction with hearts in her eyes
-Wearing this armor imgur.com/a/sZAak or really any kind of east/western armor
-Blushing and asking to be lifted up like a princess
-Challenging the armies of heaven lead by Metatron in true SMT fashion, fighting against divine destiny
Or anything cute, sexy, or cool

Requesting Ran wearing a two-peace swimsuit eating ice cream

Requesting my husbando Akihisa

- Requesting akihisa trying to desperately look cool while his summoned being is giving the viewer a ring.
Summoned being ref: imgur.com/a/IRG75

- Taking care of user who is sick

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi using the "Beast" or "Shishisenkou" arte from the Tales of series, with just her fist(s)!

imgur.com/a/37cb5

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- dressed as a witch with her uniform's colors i.imgur.com/W2LvNKb.jpg
- small comic or reaction to her being told she has the most beautiful eyes, making her blush uncontrollably
- in a halter top bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2072548
- her sweating and stripping off a soccer uniform after practicing
- holding a Pikachu that nuzzles against her cheek danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2672198
- wearing a summer or vacation outfit with denim shorts and shirt that reveals her shoulders danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2292214

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine

Requesting Hakodate Omiko trying to deal with spring allergies.
Anything else is also fine!

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-lying down on a sofa wearing comfy clothes like a white tanktop and pink shorts while listening to music or looking at her cellphone (just like the one she is looking at in this picture: imgur.com/okpcIZZ.png)
-clad in a tight navy blue school swimsuit (the line from the waist to the thighs looking like an highleg due to her chest pulling up the fabric) while performing a side kick.
-in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
-skipping rope in her PE or other comfortable training clothes

Anything else cute, cool or cutelewd is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting my Kobori dressed as Guri from Renai Boukun, writing some names in the Kiss Note.
i.imgur.com/QoZZ2UI.jpg
i.imgur.com/CXI2P54.png

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Mornin,
Requesting Yumi being adorable. Some idea to incorporate
>Being a small cute fairy doing cute fairy things
>Smugly laughing at someone for trying to do something as if it were an anime
>Doing her hair or painting her nails
>Anything cute

Beginner and new drawfags as well as people who just want to try something new are welcome to draw her! The only requirement is that you have fun while drawing her!

Requesting loli Haruhi drawing something with droste effect (like this imgur.com/a/FklTm ).
Or her with long hair and using either some arabian clothes or Beatrix' armor imgur.com/a/cT2yS.

And I'm always open to see more hairstyles for her.

Humbly requesting my husbando Slaine like this my.mixtape.moe/mvkiir.webm (you can just copy the pose)
Bonus points if you change the food to strawberries my.mixtape.moe/nyxirt.jpg

Otherwise I'd love to see anything cool or happy with him. Have fun!

Requesting Aigis dressed in the Ouran High School Host Club uniform imgur.com/a/ynnJ2
Her with long hair
Wearing the girl uniform from Akashic Records imgur.com/a/ddhTc
As a As a Clow Card from Cardcaptor Sakura that is called "The Aegis" imgur.com/a/oBP1q
Cosplaying as Saber imgur.com/a/yXPZL , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Good Evening waifuthread. Happy Friday!
I'd love to request a drawing of Akua, some suggestions:

-PoV of me and her playing chess.
-Wearing thin-rim glasses. Maybe coupled with a business outfit in the likes of i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
-Wearing lewd lingerie and posing like in i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg
-Her drifting on a shopping cart while singing Beat of the Rising Sun.
-A portrait of with this pose and outfit i.imgur.com/aGHj4Z9.jpg
-Her as a sith lord.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering.

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

My waifu's manga ended recently and it's been a fantastic ride. It became a big part of my life in a number of ways, not the least of which has been introducing me to the most wonderful girl in the world. As much as I'd like to request a congratulatory pic with all of the manga's characters or even just her friends and family, I know that's outside of the realm of possibility. So all I want is to see her happy as can be!

Requesting my waifu getting a big hug and/or kiss from my SI, or perhaps a twirl of love: tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TwirlOfLove

Alternately, an adult Hinagiku looking fondly at her old neatly-folded uniform.

I'd also be thrilled by any nice drawing of her smiling (wearing casual clothes, one of her uniforms, or a nice dress, anything is good!), in congratulations for a great series. It's been 13 years of fun, and I'll never get tired of seeing her smile and enjoying herself.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Nanako in Junihitoe for Hinamatsuri.
imgur.com/a/DGJEy

If Heian kimonos are too much work though, just seeing her play with the fox in normal shrine wear or a yukata would be cool.
Fox: imgur.com/a/gO4n3

Of course, I'd appreciate anything involving her so something completely different is also totally fine.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier. Anything else is fine, too.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some more specific requests would include:

• For something spring related, enjoying cherry blossoms in the quiet ruins of Tokyo, or next to The Tower of the Sun.
• Or taking her bike for a ride, hair blowing in the spring breeze.
• For something summer related, wearing her bikini on the beach, but with her standard issue white shirt tied up like i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg (Beware, ref slightly NSFW) in addition to or even instead of the bikini top.
• Or bumping butts with Keijo!!!!!!!!s Nozomi for a joint request • All things /k/ are always welcome.

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something innocently suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but 'customized' for her own style, e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting Watashi, showing her two-faced cynical nature, putting on a nice but fake smile while her inner self looks more annoyed/exhasperated. Alternatively, her being a couch potato, or wearing a jungle safari outfit and studying wild animals or ancient architecture.
Also, in a joint request with Shion (i.imgur.com/7lfw4Aq.jpg), Watashi as a teacher, teaching a class with Shion as a student or showing Shion how to do a problem.

Anything else cute or lewd is fine as well.

Its my birthday today and id like to request my wife samus doing something cute pov, maybe her being happy to see me or anything like that. Maybe her with a ribbon on her head could be cute too if you dont wanna do the pov thing. Have a nice weekend!

Rewatched Akikan this week, I love a good nostalgia blast.

Requesting Lavinia wearing Melon's dress
>imgur.com/a/r5a8t
As a sexy police officer
>imgur.com/a/yO2Xo
Sporting some lingerie. Im a fan of a bedroom setting or awaking from said bedroom setting
>imgur.com/a/M05t0
In a noble/royal dress or a cute sundress
Trying to impress user with different hairstyles

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

Requesting Rukia dressed as a claymore from the manga "Claymore". Thank you!

Claymore armor refs: imgur.com/a/n0Hlp

Since it's my cute Morgan's birthday today, I'd love to see anything birthday related with her, please.

If you want specific ideas:
-Her being happy while being handed a present
-A POV of her sitting next to me and holding hands with a slice of cake on her lap

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Hey guys hope you are having a great day, I was just wondering if I could get my Waifu, Rikka Takanashi dressed as the Ghost Type Elite Four trainer Shauntal. Please and Thank You

Requesting my Tsubaki:

- in casual clothes
- since it's the midst of Spring, perhaps her tsubaki in bloom, among a field of other flowers in bloom with a warm smile on her face? Ref for her tsubaki: imgur.com/a/8ekBs
- wearing her hair in a long single ponytail, or side-tail, and nervously asking if I like it
- in any sort of frilly/cute dresses

As always anything cute/elegant is very much appreciated. Thank you for considering and please have a nice weekend!

Hello drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya on one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

If you don't like that idea here are 2 more:
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Requesting a parody of Mayu-tan's Kung Fuu with my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki i.imgur.com/Tc7Fjsk.jpg Or if you're up to draw cute SI stuff, something like this would be lovely i.imgur.com/EzoM18X.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png But as always, anything as long as he's happy is greatly appreciated. Thank you if you consider drawing him, have a nice weekend.

Requesting Rin wearing a naked poncho. Sombrero/tequila/dancing cactus optional.

Requesting Natsuki with something similar to the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting:
- wearing either of these outfits imgur.com/a/RU4Xm

Or just anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

Since it's Children's day, requesting my cute husbando as a shota eating mochi, with a carp flag or doing the Kamen Rider pose with this belt on (or any other belt of your choosing) imgur.com/a/WE4AL
Shota ref: imgur.com/a/xG8RK

Alternatively, something Star Wars related. Maybe dressed as Han Solo or in a Rouge Squadron pilot uniform. Or a redraw of any of these stupid pictures imgur.com/a/2yJuI

Or a joint request with Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

As long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd anything else is fine. Thank you for considering and remember to have fun drawing.

Good afternoon everyone!

Requesting my lovely darling Tsukihi Araragi!

- Wearing a Qipao/China Dress
- Leaning in for a kiss, POV
- Cutely waking up next to POV in the morning
- Flying through the sky in a wingsuit (imgur.com/a/JUeoJ)
- Wearing a Borussia Dortmund football jersey (imgur.com/a/L6dvy)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

More references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you all a great weekend and thank you for considering her!

Requesting Kanna dressed as a maid offering chocolate to the viewer. Thanks.

Requesting my princess wearing the vanship pilot suit from Last Exile:
imgur.com/ThQP9ru.jpg
imgur.com/7sWTfXT.jpg
Alternatively, requesting Makoto posing with vz. 58 assault rifle:
i.imgur.com/X0pYKzl.jpg
Or Makoto wearing the OZ military uniform:
i.imgur.com/H9PR73v.jpg
i.imgur.com/vZIeQtG.jpg

But anything cute, or cutelewd, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. Possibly wearing the same style suit as Sae Niijima from Persona 5:
imgur.com/a/Zl83R
Replace Sae's necklace design with a teardrop pendant based on the one from Cynthia's coat.
Please, and thank you.

Dear Drawfriends,

My dearest wife's birthday was on May the 3rd. I'd love to see her get a bike of flowers as present, but any other cute birthday present would be greatly appreciated! imgur.com/a/03GuZ

Additional references (her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks) are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-telling me i'm worthless
-wearing just a sweater
As usual anything, even a little lewd, is fine, Thank you

Requesting my very cool husbando Onizuka
- Giving SI a hug and saying that it's gonna be okay, or even just giving the viewer some encouragement or kind words. SI ref: imgur.com/a/LGSc2
- Dressed as a sukeban, looking pissed off/embarassed (Examples if needed: imgur.com/a/oNitM)
- With messy hair/bedhead
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks

Requesting a cute picture of LadyDevimon and a male human in this sort of pose.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir exploring ruins that have been taken back by nature, or:
-dressed as Re=L Rayford from Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records u.nya.is/oqakxk.png
-playing volleyball
or
Joint Requesting with Natsumoe -Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
-Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated. Lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Hola, WWD!

Requesting my Mint celebrating Cinco de Mayo in her Cactus kigurumi! (Ref: i.imgur.com/jONs4zP.png)
Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her happy, smiling face. Thank you very much and have a wonderful weekend!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

•Wearing this files.catbox.moe/ubegtc.jpg

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.
u.nya.is/hawcdi.png

Requesting Kneesocks with a different hairstyle (letting it down, or drills maybe?)

Also requesting her making an ahegao face from her horn, tail or wings being touched.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Yuuko.

List of requests:
- DRIFTAN'
- Something with hanging_breasts or sideboob
- In a competition swimsuit.
- In Chris's casual outfit from Symphogear G: i.imgur.com/ibjx2f2.png
- Dressed like a delinquent.
- In this style danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=yamato_damashi chibi

Requesting my waifu wearing the Railway Military Police uniform from Trails of Cold Steel
i.imgur.com/fL50IpE.jpg
Or in Vita's gorgeous blue dress
imgur.com/a/UNiN4

Or dressed as Tae Takemi from P5
i.imgur.com/n6Cqdht.jpg

Or to continue from last week
Proper reference: i.imgur.com/FkQga5F.jpg

Wearing a bunnysuit colored and stylized from her own outfit. The basis being a white suit and a long black jacket, feel free to add additions to the base look.
imgur.com/a/N9q2p
As far as poses go, I'd like her hips out and posing playfully.
my.mixtape.moe/mbkxyb.webm

Her in a competition swimsuit stepping out of a pool or just wearing a regular white bikini and lying sideways resting like Utaha is doing
imgur.com/a/oGO9d

Requesting Kagura wearing one strap overalls, please! Preferably with a crop top and tanlines.

Outfit references: imgur.com/a/umILL

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Since today is the birthday of my mellifluous Momo, so anything appropriate for this very special occasion would be quite exquisite. If you need an idea, perhaps a younger version of her playing with a RC model of the Tiger II (keep it super simple, just the base shape should feel right) and having the time of her life. Please and thank you.
Tank references: imgur.com/a/rGMiL

You're a BWAKA.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly offering me her lap to lay my head on, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Mio wearing Tenryuu's outfit from KanColle ( imgur.com/a/A5CHk )
-Wearing a pajama and going to bed
-Mio being happy because she's headpatted by user, PoV info in the ref if needed

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin

As Star Wars Sith Lord imgur.com/a/Qmlzt
I also would like to see her interacting with other waifus, her portraits, various stuff you can come up with!

Requesting my Sawyer being smug, like this:
i.imgur.com/JEgd0eq.png

Or put her in a cat-ear sweater like seen here (color of your choice, motif/print isn't needed):
i.imgur.com/AOJxUGS.jpg

You could even combine the two if you wanted.

I'm fine with just about anything else cute, cool, nice, or lewd (just ask first, but I have plenty of ideas on my own).
I also love stylization such as seen in Panty & Stocking or Nichijou. If nothing else, a plain chibi image is always cute.

Have a good weekend!

Further references:i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting a sleepy Natsume receiving a morning headpat preferably with her in just a t-shirt or in a fancy black bunnysuit, anything else is cool as well.

Headpat and t-shirt reference: i.imgur.com/58eRgwa.jpg
Bunnysuit reference: i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg

Joint Requesting Natsume and Noir - Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
- Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a cute, short dress like any of these:

u.nya.is/bmhvym.png
u.nya.is/zqwuua.png
u.nya.is/dckoan.jpg

Or having fun visiting the zoo, or having fun at the beach surfing

u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg

Also requesting my SI serenading Ai (maybe while she looks out from a balcony):
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
SI ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Of course anything is appreciated, even lewd, thank you.

Requesting

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire May.

i.imgur.com/lDUTNF0.png

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami wearing these wonderful socks (imgur.com/a/1Rxcr)

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (also inclusion of wedding ring on her finger very appreciated):

-her as a catgirl, ears wiggling cutely as she plays vidya, or is being scratched behind the ears by my hand
-her beating Kyousuke () at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/N6F2y) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us, especially with genderbent SI
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

pretty good

Requesting Taiga, please.
No specific idea from me this weekend because I'd just really like to see Birdyfags joint request idea of Birdy and Taiga relaxing with coffee and sweets at a cafe in casual clothes drawn.
Casual clothe ref: imgur.com/a/6FnXH
additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing pyjamas with her hair down, and hugging a large teddy bear to her chest.

- Timidly holding hands with user

- Attempting to button up a shirt over her breasts but failing and pouting.

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine. Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

ooh, pretty cute moongirl, good shit carrot

That is pretty fucking tight user.

Requesting Stocking dressed as Gwynevere from Dark Souls and laying down like her, please.

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, being very embarrassed, but happy, and having her flames create a heart.
Anything else that's cute is A-ok with me as well.

Sorry for the really late reply, I was too late responding before the thread died last weekend. She looks absolutely adorable, and if you just wanted to leave it as is, I'd be more than ok with that.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to draw my wife, I appreciate it immensely. I hope you see this.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally eating a strawberry crepe, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Sina going maximum overfluff

Requesting my husband dressed as Prosecutor Godot court-records.net/animation/godot-heh mug.gif (maybe with an alt where he doesn't have the visor)

Alternatively imgur.com/a/93BEi this with me and him imgur.com/a/DtHKZ

Send commission ideas.

Requesting Nio wearing Ashi’s leaf outfit from Samurai Jack: i.imgur.com/oWEH2Gv.jpg

I'd like to request my cute Frenda losing her hat by having it blow away in the wind, or someone taking it from her while she cutely tries to grab it back.

You fucking her brains out on a backdrop of a shining moon.

POV date with waifu in a high class cafe.

Hello all. I'd like to request my husbando doing a chuuni pose with tiles in his hands, something like in the picture. Sorry, this was the best image of this I could find.
Main reference here: files.catbox.moe/fsuq65.jpg
Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Did that in a dream. Pretty nice but I'm looking for SFW commission ideas.

Posting for Nepfag
Requesting my Neptune wearing Sweets Lingerie: imgur.com/a/qivxB
-In CG’s “Nothing but You” outfit: imgur.com/a/rfsXY
-Surfing preferably in this game’s level: youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80 More refs here: a.pomf.cat/lpclqq.jpg
-Lewd: posing like this: i.imgur.com/cYoRb1K.jpg

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

You dancing with her on a backdrop of a shining moon then.

Requesting Hibiki wrapping her scarves around her face.
imgur.com/a/SM0Wo

Something mundane and weirdly specific

Requesting Risty dressed like Mammon and lying on piles of gold like this: i.imgur.com/s0lDieh.jpg

Or her in a cow-print bikini.

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or anything cute of her as a catgirl.

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

I'm glad that you like it. The thread was close to dying so I could just throw in a quick WIP. Unfortunately I already picked up a request this weekend which I will finish Sunday morning, so your delivery will probably be on Sunday evening/Monday morning. I really like the idea with the flames and the heart, I'll definitely add it to the drawing

Requesting my lovely Inori welcoming me home. Maybe wearing an apron or something comfortable

Alternatively, something else cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

do you have a tumblr carrotbro?

Requesting Touko walking through a brightly-lit forest path, or her sitting at the bank of a river in a forest. Anything nature-related would be fantastic too, especially waterfalls and boreal forests.

If that doesn't interest you, perhaps her standing in the snow and wearing winter clothes and listening to music on headphones. Some pictures for inspiration: imgur.com/a/AnVrl

If you want to draw SI things, I'd love to see me and her dining together in a fancy restaurant or a cafe. For general things, maybe something like any of the pictures in this album: imgur.com/a/9mfHv
SI reference: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute is welcome too. Thank you in advance and have a great weekend.

Oh sweet, glad I caught up with you. So should I keep requesting normally, or post an anchor, or something else? If I'm being honest, I'm still quite new to the requesting portion of these threads.
Regardless, thank you again for drawing my wife, and I hope you have a very pleasant weekend.

pfgRequesting Gazer wearing a bunny suit with a cute/sexy design like one of these
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
Fishnet is always nice.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini, a cute sweater, or silly glasses.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki

Requesting Oora