Is anime becoming main stream? Are corporations starting to notice how to market to millennials?

is anime becoming main stream? Are corporations starting to notice how to market to millennials?

nazi?

Why is the Wendy's girl so popular now?

I wanna speckle those freckles.

I would say that the opposite happened

>Wendy's make jokes
>Anime guys start drawing their mascot as an anime girl
>everybody focuses on the Wendy joke part but nobody outside of the anime community cares about the anime fanart

We're the bottomfeeders in this case.

You should be very afraid then because once thing s become super ultra popular the corporations suck it dry, the normies ruin it and the chad's take it away like it was always there's.

Normalfag social media bullshit from what I hear.

well they managed to make nyaa kill himself, so i guess? better question is when are the corporations going to get zerged as a whole for being smug, feudal assholes

Soon I hope.

>"smug anime girl" art drawn almost entirely by western artists
whats the point

OP's is from Singapore at least

Nah, it works differently:

>We like it because it's good
>Chads notice that we're doing something
>Chads like it and join
>Strong independent Womyn join because they try to get with Chad "look at me, I like nerd stuff too! XD"
>Womyn demand that the hobby changes/censor because Chads are having so much fun doing it that they completely ignore them
>The thing becomes censored and Chads leave since it's not fun anymore
>We're left with a hollowed out husk and it will take years to repair it

We're in the censor stage right now

Not anime.

Did you people really never heard of Cool Japan?

Neckbeard detected

Wendy's twitter account is run by someone who uses it to make very smug posts. What kicked the fan art off were some smug exchanges over time, one of which was with the Hardee's twitter account.

Then someone on twitter (presumably with a lot of followers) made a bunch of drawings that got submitted to reddit and the rest is histroy

Remove yourself.

>neckbeard
Where do you think you are, faggot?

da fug?

oh fugg.

Not anime.

Russian here, it's out of our mainstream for the third time. It's first coming was Robotech, second was Sailor Moon and Pokemon and third was Naruto.