New DNA Analysis Reveals Original Native Americans Were White

An infant who lived at the end of the last ice age in present day Alaska belonged to a previously unknown group of ancient humans most closely related to modern day white Europeans.

archive.fo/teWEL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/AUXvt
youtu.be/tu4y7x9LRyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The results revealed the child had a distinct genetic makeup from northern and southern Native Americans and was part of a group of early humans called the Beringians, according to a study published in the journal Nature.

archive.fo/AUXvt

The Indians stole it from us!
Pay up! Indians!!

so 1 reached this pseudoeuropean and then and asianized version that mixed with the first ones?

So the Indian niggers killed off the whites natives through outbreeding which ended any chance of progress.
Concerning if true.

Wtf mormons were right
youtu.be/tu4y7x9LRyY

Another Lauren Southern thread?

Of course they were.

and i looked and is legit, it has been published in nature,wtf!

No the Mormons are not right.
Science was right.
The Sandia Man theory was right.
The Solutrean Theory was right.
The Beringia First theory was wrong.

>Science was right
Who the fuck is science? Now realize that's a stupid thing to say. You mean the scientific method helps us find what's right? Wow, have a nobel prize!

No, she is a kike, thus none white.

This people looks interesting.

No one has ever considered that native americans emigrated into asia and not from?

Your pic shows a mummy from western China. It has nothing to do with ancient Americans

This was the Swan point site by Delta Junction AK. Ted G, Texas A&M, and the CSFA.
Truth is North america was destroyed in the YD and hunters moved NORTH into Alaska.
Those hunters and the camel crosse from Alaska into Siberia.
I've written about this for years and legally motioned that Alaska Court system accept the 2012 Solutrean Theory.
Alaska outlawed it .
I still have 1 year to file lawsuits.
You will hear about this again, trust me.

I'd *love* a combined sporting olympics. Women wouldn't play in the top 100 in any event.

WE

WUZ

AYO

Thanks sherlock, next time I will post a kangz picture. Just for you.

We were Native Americans!

HOL' UP

*SMACKS LIPS*

Looks like Finnish women

Hang on. Are you saying that we were Indians and shit?

That'd mean they came a long way as I'm convinced our "natives" here in scandinavia are asian mongols. I could dig up some old pictures showing how they looked, compared today where they look like your typical finnmongol moonface.

Not political

WE

Go away Tyrone.

>pic

let's be race realists.

Mongolian tribes are more advanced than native american tribes, therefore they evolved earlier.

More and more scientific studies seem to point out at the fact that civilization and the early homo sapiens originated from Europe. Interesting.

It would literally just be the same as men's, not a single woman would compete.

Maybe they can play that one ice game where you try to get your rock on the target, even then though I'm not so sure.