COURT DOCUMENTS CONFIRM PADDOCK WAS AN ARMS DEALER

>One affidavit includes email exchanges between [email protected], a Microsoft account that FBI authorities believe belonged to Paddock, and [email protected]. (It is unclear if the FBI knows who is responsible for the latter account.) The messages were sent on July 6, 2017.

>"...[[email protected]] sent an email to [email protected] which read, 'try an ar before u buy. we have huge selection. located in the las vegas area,'
>Later the day, an email was received back from [email protected] to [[email protected]] that read, 'we have a wide variety of optics and ammunition to try.'
>And lastly, [[email protected] sent an email to [email protected] that read, 'for a thrill try out bumpfire ar's with a 100 round magazine.' Investigators believe these communications may have been related to the eventual attack that occurred at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas."
>'for a thrill try out bumpfire ar's with a 100 round magazine.'

What did Paddock mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/14/578020814/unsealed-documents-show-the-las-vegas-shooters-girlfriend-acted-swiftlyUnsealed
thefreethoughtproject.com/media-completely-ignores-new-fbi-info-suggesting-paddock-vegas-arms-dealer/
eenews.net/stories/1060033433
dailywire.com/news/25842/strange-just-released-police-docs-reveal-las-vegas-emily-zanotti
abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-laptop-missing-hard-drive/story?id=50709285
nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/stephen-paddock-bruce-paddock-vegas.html
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11929878
cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-note-hotel-room-details-of-bullet-trajectory/
ksbw.com/article/santa-cruz-woman-survives-mass-las-vegas-shooting/12769126
articles.latimes.com/1993-10-14/entertainment/ca-45778_1_douglas-trumbull
youtube.com/watch?v=QveqcOj_PEM
opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=n00023864,
youtube.com/watch?v=_mS6LH6V_0U
theintercept.com/2017/12/22/cliven-bundy-case-ranch-standoff-fbi/
theintercept.com/2017/05/16/the-bizarre-story-behind-the-fbis-fake-documentary-about-the-bundy-family/
pilotonline.com/news/government/politics/virginia/article_11e2a0bc-48e8-5dd2-951b-ef640e862783.html
usnews.com/news/best-states/washington/articles/2018-01-15/senate-committee-hears-testimony-on-gun-control-bills
bradenton.com/news/business/article194751664.html
timesunion.com/news/article/Notebook-Five-years-after-SAFE-Act-lawmakers-12494107.php
seattlepi.com/local/politics/article/Connelly-Las-Vegas-victims-families-tell-12499341.php
courant.com/opinion/editorials/hc-ed-bump-stock-assault-weapons-0111-20180110-story.html
theintercept.com/2016/08/09/fbi-agent-goaded-garland-shooter-to-tear-up-texas-raising-new-alarms-about-bureaus-methods/
thedailysheeple.com/the-vegas-plot-thickens-the-connection-between-the-shooter-and-an-intelligence-agency_102017
volant-associates.com/volant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Relevant links:
>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/14/578020814/unsealed-documents-show-the-las-vegas-shooters-girlfriend-acted-swiftlyUnsealed
>thefreethoughtproject.com/media-completely-ignores-new-fbi-info-suggesting-paddock-vegas-arms-dealer/

Bumping because this is actually fucking huge.

bump

He was an "arms dealer" who bought arms in his own name at retail stores, left the serial numbers on them (the ATF later asked dealers about certain numbers), and planned on selling these traceable weapons to third parties. Evidence of his "arms dealing" consists of e-mails phrased like advertisements but only sent between accounts that Paddock himself controlled, not to any buyers or fora where they might be read by buyers.

Maybe it was bait: maybe he wanted to see if the feds were reading his e-mail, so he sent some arms-dealing text to try to trigger the feds into questioning him. When nobody fell for the bait, he knew he was not being watched for acquiring a large number of weapons.

Makes sense.

>planned on selling these traceable weapons to third parties
Hmmmm... Sure sounds like a "Fast and Furious" scheme if I've ever heard one.

And no, I don't think Paddock sent ad messages on a throwaway email account as bait. The simpler conclusion is that the ad messages were ad messages, and that Paddock was an arms dealer who was killed in a sale (potentially an entrapment scheme) gone horribly wrong.

Steve Wynn is still a bit of a gangster in Vegas. When his daughter got kidnapped he sent Bobby Baldwin with a handgun and a bag of cash to make the ransom handoff and the rumor is he came back with both the girl and the cash.

Sauce or it didn't happen, but big if habbening.

Nevermind, found the sauce.

It was an attack on Trump supporters, Christians, veterans and right leaning Americans.

The reason they aren't telling us is because the 2nd American Civil War would have broken out.

He sent the ad messages from one throwaway account to another. He literally sent them to himself.
If there was any entrapment scheme going on, you might want to look at Jonathan Speece. He worked at Guitars & Guns, sold weapons to Paddock, and described him to journalists. He also was Cliven Bundy's head of security and ended up talking to reporters about all the people around him getting indicted... while he did not get indicted. eenews.net/stories/1060033433

He sounds an awful lot like an FBI mole in the Bundy story, and he turns up selling arms to Paddock.

Link to NPR story is in my second post (and below). The quotes from the email come from a court affidavit, and the email is believed to be associated with Paddock according to the FBI.

>>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/14/578020814/unsealed-documents-show-the-las-vegas-shooters-girlfriend-acted-swiftlyUnsealed

This is either:
- fake news
or
- It's real, and the govt is complicit in what he was doing. You can't buy and sell 30+ guns per year without attracting attention.

>It was an attack on Trump supporters, Christians, veterans and right leaning Americans.

i wish. they deserve it. fucking worthless parasites, leeching liberal tax dollars like a bunch of worthless cockroaches. no wonder red states are literal 3rd world "communities". disgusting.

>He literally sent them to himself.
Fucking source on that m8. According to the NPR article, "It is unclear if the FBI knows who is responsible for the latter account." If the FBI knew that one account belonged to Paddock, shouldn't they know if the other one belonged to him as well? Why would they specify that one account belonged to him, but not the other? Wouldn't it be easier to explain away the whole arms dealing issue he was sending the emails as bait, if they knew both accounts belonged to Paddock? I still think this one is a legit ad.

Also, good detective work on Jonathan Speece. Guy might be a good lead worth investigating further.

Do you get jelly when you see us good Christians talking about our prospects with a virgin bride?

>He also was Cliven Bundy's head of security and ended up talking to reporters about all the people around him getting indicted... while he did not get indicted.

A dozen red flags right there bud.

>Cuk

Sup Forums is always right
fuck the cia should just start openly asking us for help with shit. we called this within a week of the shooting and we had nowhere near as much evidence as the feds. why do those failures still have jobs?

>>And lastly, [[email protected] sent an email to [email protected] that read, 'for a thrill try out bumpfire ar's with a 100 round magazine.'
How specific

From the FBI warrant request itself:
>One instance where investigators identified two email account attached to him—[email protected] and [email protected]—an exchange began with "Try an ar before u buy. We have a huge selection. Located in the Las Vegas area."
dailywire.com/news/25842/strange-just-released-police-docs-reveal-las-vegas-emily-zanotti
The FBI knows that Paddock owns and logs in to both accounts, and that he sends messages back and forth on both (always as a seller: no buyer messages were released). There is a question about whether someone else might have had the password to the 4804 account, but there's no evidence of that. It would be a stupid system of communications: the usual way to use a shared gmail account as a message drop is for each party to log in at different times and leave each other draft e-mails that never get sent, just saved as drafts. That way they can't be sniffed in transit, since they're never in transit. If Paddock were sending messages between two accounts and having someone else read them on one of the two accounts, his opsec would be unbelievably stupid, because he's passed mail through two systems and every NSA listening device in between.
On the other hand, if it's bait and he was trying to see if the feds were watching him, he's have to send a mail between systems.

it's real. this whole thing has alphabet soup all over it, has since day 1.
paddock glows in the dark

>Nice bait

Shouldn't you be reading, like the other good liberals?

I buy and trade nearly twice that a year on local gun pages. Never visit one from LEO. You have no clue wtf you're talking about

user, have some decency please. Use the far superior gif.

You're an idiot if you don't think they have a file on you.

This still doesn't make sense. Was he just trying to confuse everyone?

I know, right? It's almost like it was intended to come out that way to lend support for certain policy initiatives. Really cogitates your cashews.

Damn, nice source and analysis. Thanks for the reply. My only issue is with your "bait" conclusion. If the FBI knew that both accounts belonged to him, it seems more likely to me that Paddock would have been connected to the FBI. One line especially sticks out to me:

>'for a thrill try out bumpfire ar's with a 100 round magazine.'

This lines up exactly with gun control policy initiatives. I don't want to start making too many assumptions, but this could turn into a classic false flag narrative, where a terrorist attack is committed in order to pass restrictive legislation. The line I singled out above might have just been an "insurance policy" to ensure hi-cap mags and bumpstocks are demonized in the public eye in case things went belly-up.

Why is this a big deal?

Its not a reach. I'd imagine the mainstream media picking this line up and throwing it up everywhere within a few days.

How could he be the shooter if he didn’t have eyes? Check mate.

Points in favor of there having been a second party, whether for an arms deal or terror plot or three-letter entrapment:

1. One laptop found in the hotel room was missing its hard drive. Someone wanted to hide whatever data was on that hard drive, and it wasn't Paddock, because the missing drive was never found.
abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-laptop-missing-hard-drive/story?id=50709285
> Paddock is believed to have removed the hard drive before fatally shooting himself, and the missing device has not yet been recovered, sources told ABC News.

See also nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/stephen-paddock-bruce-paddock-vegas.html
(also, see there about housekeeping visiting the room and not noticing a fucking arsenal being assembled, so it arrived quickly)

2. Missing Ruger American .308. Paddock bought a Ruger American .308 (4 round bolt-action, so not a weapon that makes sense among bump-stocked ARs with 100 round mags). He bought it September 28, in the afternoon, the same day that he checked in to the Mandalay Bay. That means he bought it en route. It was not in the hotel room and has never been found.

He bought it at the store where Jonathan Speece worked, Guns & Guitars. More fun: Speece sold it to him. On the same day that Paddock checked into the Mandalay Bay.
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11929878

Both the missing hard drive and the missing rifle point to the involvement of another party. Also, if I were the FBI, I'd be asking myself why Agent Speece is in every fucking newspaper story talking to journalists about Cliven Bundy and Stephen Paddock, and whether that really helps shape the narratives my agency wants out there.

Honestly agree 100%.

I remember hearing about the hard drive missing from his laptop. Honestly it's suspicious as fuck. Have we even seen what the note in his hotel room said? I remember there being one in the leaked pics.

I had not heard about the missing rifle, but that's also majorly sketchy. Wonder what he intended to use it for? And why would he buy it on the day of the shooting? This whole narrative is fucking swiss cheese.

> Wonder what he intended to use it for? And why would he buy it on the day of the shooting?
Well, the way Speece tells it:
>"Then a week later, on the 28th, he came in again and bought it for $600. He never said what he was going to use it for.
>"He was a normal guy, a typical customer, there was never any red flags, nothing to raise concern. If he had acted unusually or suspiciously in the store I wouldn't have sold him the rifle.
>"He didn't say anything about why he wanted to buy the rifle. We actually had one of his rifles on consignment hanging on the wall.
>'He would buy something and bring it back. He brought a handgun to us before. We would buy back from him.
>"He passed all the vetting procedures, he has no criminal record, no one can understand why this happened."
Mind you, Agent Speece might have put a spin on things. If you go with the gun-control false-flag theory, Agent Speece's narrative of that day points to the shallowness and inadequacy of the background check system. If you think Speece was entrapping him, there's no accounting for what reason Paddock might actually have given, since your chief suspect for entrapper is the guy narrating the events. If you think Paddock was involved with some other second party than Speece, and that Speece is all just a big coincidence, then it seems likely that that other second party has the weapon, but there isn't enough to go on to speculate as to his motive for buying it, especially since its low capacity and fire rate clashes with his high-capacity bumpstock theme.

The police said they thought the note contained ballistics calculations to help Paddock hit the crowd. I'm not sure he needed that, but he was a math guy and might have. The report means that whatever was on the note, calculations or no, involved numbers. Could be crypto keys.

Oh, source for Speece's narrative is the nzherald story linked earlier: nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11929878

Source on note being ballistics calculations:
cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-note-hotel-room-details-of-bullet-trajectory/
> "I could see on it he had written the distance, the elevation he was on, the drop of what his bullet was gonna be for the crowd," Newton said. "So he had that written down and figured out so he would know where to shoot to hit his targets from there."

Remember how Patreus got found out with his gf? They BOTH logged into one account to communicate... saving responses to messages for the other to log in and read/reply or delete. Maybe that is how this worked? Original message sent from one account to the other, then the propects logged into the receiver account and left their response without actually TRANSMITTING.....anything.

I remember the Petreus case well: that's exactly the scheme I had in mind.
Then why transmit the seller's advertisement? Why not just leave it as a draft for the buyer to find? It's safer to use Petreus' method and have both parties log into the same account without ever transmitting any part of the message. Paddock clearly sent the message from one account to another, and they were on gmail and microsoft, so between different PRISM companies. It's almost like he was trying to get caught.
That would make sense if it was bait. It would also make sense if it was an attempt to leave behind messages that conformed to anti-gun policy, but I'm not ready to believe a false flag theory.

Once again, excellent analysis of the source, and I would agree that Speece's involvement is very fishy. $10,000 worth of fishy. Great posts.

And I recall the ballistics calculations were the official explanation for the note, but I never bought that. Doesn't everyone use premade charts for that? And even if he didn't use the charts, why would he do the calculations on the fly *in the hotel room* when he had allegedly planned out the attack in meticulous detail ahead of time? Seems more likely that it was some sort of substantive message from Paddock or the real shooters.

Remember how the LVPD Sheriff said straight up, "The world has changed" as his parting comment at that first press conference? He knew there was a clear motive / major incriminating evidence of other parties being involved, and alphabet soup shut him up, big time.

>this whole event

Absolutely alphabet soup shut him up. Glow in the dark goons were always standing behind him at press conferences like they were ready to shut it all down in a hurry.

The real problem is that there are so many spooks involved and so many possible angles that it's hard to figure out which spooks actually had something to do with it. Speece's close involvement with Bundy and freedom from indictment, coupled with the fact that he sold Paddock a rifle the day that Paddock checked in to the Mandalay Bay, let him shape a lot of journalists' impressions of each man as well as gave him inside access to two major events in which the FBI became heavily involved. He's got both mole-like qualities and also mockingbird characteristics. Much of our impression of Paddock's character, especially as it relates to his arms purchases and calmness, comes from Speece's words relayed in the press. So, I count Speece as one spook.

Then there's Lockheed, Paddock's last employer before his "hazy" years. Their employees use the Janet terminal next door to the concert and the fuel tanks that were hit. They are area-51-tier spooky, in the actual CIA Oxcart R&D sense of area 51 rather than ayylamo sense.

There's no evidence of a Saudi connection, but they owned the floor upstairs.

There are spook rumors about the wife, Marilou Danley, but I've never seen anything confirmed except in conspiracy circlejerks that all cite each other.

I wonder if the FBI gets confused when this much shit glows in the dark. Must be a fun job.

Oh, and let's not forget Dad: Paddock's father was one of the longest-featured faces on the FBI's most wanted list, which means the FBI probably nosed around the family's business all the time while Stephen was growing up.

bump who was the guy that bet $10 000 on arms deal gone bad? also any news about a dirty bomb?

Wtf!! Why would Bobby Baldwin be doing gangster shit like that? Are you talking 80s? Baldwin is fucking Terry Benedict.

>they still think Paddock was the one who was shooting

>fake news
I wouldn't trust them on anything partisan, but npr doesn't usually go for the clickbait conspiracy theory shit

who are you quoting?

He was the one who bought the weapons, booked the room, and was found dead in it. If you look through the thread, I've argued, with citations, that the missing hard drive and rifle indicates a second party. That party may well have done the shooting, or it might have been involved in a second activity going on while Paddock produced a distraction by shooting into the crowd. The only clear thing about the missing hard drive and rifle is that they suggest the involvement of another party. There's no reason that Paddock would have bought and dumped a rifle or discarded a hard drive but kept the laptop (useless without the drive) just before shooting into a crowd. There's every reason for a second party to want to cover up tracks, which is what a missing hard drive looks like. So, no, I think at least some of us are very much open to the theory that Paddock might not have been the shooter, but I'm also not ruling out that he was and the other party was off doing something else (like breaching security at Janet terminal amid the chaos).

Nobody in this thread thinks that.

>The real problem is that there are so many spooks involved and so many possible angles that it's hard to figure out which spooks actually had something to do with it.
Yep, this is pretty much spot on. Another loose end to add to your list is the brown-skinned woman going around at the concert telling people they were going to die. Where does she fit in? If nothing else, it proves there were multiple others involved and multiple people knew about this.

Not to mention, what about the survivors of the shooting who keep on dying? Weren't some of them going to testify about there being multiple gunmen? What about the alleged shots fired in nearby casino lobbies, according to social media accounts? Everyone knows the casinos control the flow of information in Vegas, so it makes sense that there's still no video, or reliable sources reported in the press.

There's still so many fucking loose ends in this story. It's either the sloppiest false flag ever committed or a botched arms deal. Nothing adds up to the official "explanation," that's for sure.

>EUCuk6zE
>EUCuk
European cuck using VPN confirmed.

Remember Johnposter mentioning Sheldon Adelson? Who was Trumps largest financial backer during the election?

One more morsel for thought:
>"I jumped over barricades and tried to climb a barbed wire fence, but couldn’t get over. The shooting was nonstop the whole time we were trying to get out," Hammond wrote on Facebook.
>"(I) finally got out, and ran, and ran, and ran, and ended up at a fence at the airport. We were stuck, so someone drove a car through the fence so we could get on the tarmac. I was separated from my friends, but Angela Rizzo saw me, and we went and hid in a truck on the tarmac," Hammond wrote on Facebook.
>Hammond saw two gunshot victims who had also fled to the tarmac.
ksbw.com/article/santa-cruz-woman-survives-mass-las-vegas-shooting/12769126
Someone definitely breached airport security by driving through a fence. Janet's surrounded by a fence on the landside, but the airside is open to the tarmac. Did the car breach Janet? Did anyone running on the tarmac approach Janet?

>for a thrill try out bumpfire ar's with a 100 round magazine.'
>The line I singled out above might have just been an "insurance policy" to ensure hi-cap mags and bumpstocks are demonized in the public eye in case things went belly-up.
It's almost as if this was all planned well in advancr, under the assumption Hilary would win the election. It would have given her carte blanche to ban whatever the fuck she wanted, and the public at large would just roll with it for muh common sence and saftey.

Robert (and Rebekah) Mercer. Next question?

Oh, yeah, Rebekah is the one that both Bannon and Trump called. She's powerful.

just get jewgle to give them the info on ips and user agents that accessed it, I'm sure they could easily give all that and more

CIA puppet that went ballistic confirmed then. Explains the reason CIA and FBI wants to hide it and pretends to be completely useless in this investigation.

Why let it continue under Trump, when it was less likely to have any legislative effect? Why not shut it down and silence any dangling kites?

What did they mean by this?

>5.56
Niiice!

>oct 1 2017
>100yr anniversary of red october

damn it, i was hoping he was a commie or this was somehow linked to commies

Adelson: $25 million
Mercer: $15.5 million

I think that has to do with a simulator ride installed at the pyramid (but now shut down).
articles.latimes.com/1993-10-14/entertainment/ca-45778_1_douglas-trumbull
The "society" is, in the ride, responsible for the archaeological excavations that you saw when waiting in line and on the ride. There's a crappy video at youtube.com/watch?v=QveqcOj_PEM
They made a real (shell) company with a trademark so that nobody else would rip off the name and cash in on the trademark.

"He was an arm.... ecxuse me, i was going to say someting i didn't want to."

Googling that number, I see it now; I was going by opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=n00023864, which listed Mercer on top, but you're right.

Where does the heli / drone firing into the crowd fit in?

youtube.com/watch?v=_mS6LH6V_0U

>It's almost as if this was all planned well in advancr, under the assumption Hilary would win the election. It would have given her carte blanche to ban whatever the fuck she wanted, and the public at large would just roll with it for muh common sence and saftey.
Yep, my thoughts exactly. But I wonder, why would they go through with it anyway? Did they think they would have been able to massively rally the public behind gun control legislation? That's certainly what the media narrative was pointing to after the shooting. I'm not sure if they were successful, but you're right to say that having Hillary in office would have greatly helped their efforts.

sounds like covering for a attack plan with what looks like advertising
>got the ARs
>I got the scopes and ammo

Why not let it continue? It won't result in sweeping restrictions now, but it's always on the backburner to be referenced around the next election. It also adds to the stats, it's another anti-2a talking point, and a huge one at that.
>if I get elected, we'll finally put into place common sense gun restrictions. No one needs a mag that hold more than 10 rounds, no one needs bumpstocks to fire faster. If we had outlawed these things before the tragedy in Las Vegas would have never ended as horribly as it did.

do no underestimate this, this is massive.
>confirms paddock was dealing guns
>makes it seem likely danley was at the mandalay bay at some point (room service for 2, her gambling card was in the room, fingerprints on ammo)
>the email addresses and communications scream spook
>other things in the docs scream spook like multiple phones, emails, yet very tiny public trace

this can't go ignored by MSM, they are probably gearing up to release a (((motive)))

> No one needs a mag that hold more than 10 rounds…
Except for the guys who just 3d-print their own magazines of whatever the fuck capacity they want, which means they'd be about as difficult to obtain as marijuana. Still, that's not a point against your theory but rather against the stupidity of those who think they can change the world by banning things.

most importantly, it is an official document from an official source that shows paddock most likely did not bring 20+ guns up to that room to kill people, but rather to sell them.
this implies he was meeting with criminals/terrorists
this implies these criminals/terrorists had access to that room full of weapons
that completely destroys the lone shooter narrative that they've already dug themselves too far into

I know this is old but its so fucking true. The man who posted this is an absolute legend.

And he bought them all retail under his real name and left the serial numbers on all of them. Worst arms dealer ever.
Someone else was there. Someone took the missing hard drive and the missing rifle. But, if Paddock thought he was doing an arms deal, he was really incompetent.

Holy shit, I forgot about that line. It was very intelligent of him to quickly pivot to implying he was going to say "Army of one," but that whole interview was fishy as hell. Pun intended.

Checking repeating numbers of truth. It would be really interesting to see if a "motive" is really released. Though I wonder if they would actually own up to the truth on this one? Either way, 59 dead is far too many to just forget about.

Speece would not be the only entrapment element going on in the bundy case if he was an informant...
theintercept.com/2017/12/22/cliven-bundy-case-ranch-standoff-fbi/
theintercept.com/2017/05/16/the-bizarre-story-behind-the-fbis-fake-documentary-about-the-bundy-family/

who knows what paddock though was going to happen that night. could've been a sample show, not intending to sell that night. in this case he would want to keep the guns legal as long as possible.
getting caught with 20 guns that you own legally in a hotel room is suspicious, but not illegal. much different story if the SNs are filed down

also notable in that interview, he called marylou "maryann" early on then seems to instantly regret it a lot

Oh.
Yesterday someone was asking why these documents were released now and not in October, when other stuff is set to be released.

pilotonline.com/news/government/politics/virginia/article_11e2a0bc-48e8-5dd2-951b-ef640e862783.html
The Virginian legislature is currently hearing testimony on banning bump-stocks.

usnews.com/news/best-states/washington/articles/2018-01-15/senate-committee-hears-testimony-on-gun-control-bills
Washington State's legislature is also having hearings now on the exact same topic.

This is news again because Democrats in state legislatures nationwide are this very day pushing for bump-stock bans (and high capacity mag bans too). That's why the docs were released a couple of days ago. Oh, the specificity in those e-mails between Paddock's e-mail accounts looks so fishy now.

That's an excellent reason for not removing the serials. Thanks for that: it hadn't occurred to me.

How new are you? Pol/ is always right

Could have been a sample show maybe. But if it was just a sample show, there wouldn't be shit loads of loaded mags laying around. That's a sure way to get some gangster or bad motherfucker to turn one of the guns on you, kill you, and take everything.

Why would Paddock buy a bunch of guns under his own name and then leave the serial numbers on them intact if he was planning to sell the guns to people who would most likely use them in crimes that would lead back to him via the intact serial numbers? It's the dumbest plan I can possibly imagine an "arms dealer" coming up with. That'd be like breaking into someone's house and deliberately pressing your fingers on every shiny surface you could find so your fingerprints would be left on everything.

I'm not buying the arms dealer angle unless we are going with Paddock being a retard, and by all accounts he wasn't. The only other angle I'll accept is that Paddock was working for an alphabet agency and the serial numbers were left on the guns intentionally so they could be traced via an entrapment scam to whomever Paddock was supposed to be selling the guns to. However that implies the people buying the guns were incompetent and weren't going to erase the serial numbers themselves.

Either way it doesn't make sense to me, but maybe I assume too much competency from certain parties.

Hmm, what was I just saying?
Trump doesn't give a fuck enough to make federal laws on them, but states still have to right to do so.
>Virginia
That's fucking surprising.

Not to get too /x/... but who knows, maybe the people going around telling people they were going to die were some drug addicts that had a vivid dream about it. That kind of shit does happen. Not saying it did in this case, or that occam's razor isn't the most reasonable position to take... but nothing surprises me anymore these days.

Like said, getting caught with all those guns isn't a crime. Getting caught with all of them with numbers scratched it.
Don't forget, Speece said he would buy and sell back lots of guns. Perhaps he sold back the stuff buyers didn't want. The safest course of action for him would be
>buy guns he thinks the buyers would want
>bring them to show/test/whatever
if buyer says yes
>get cash
>file down numbers
>walk away
If buyer isn't interested
>go home with a still legal gun
>hang on to for future sale/personal use
Or
>sell back to shop, or put on consignment

I first saw the "arms deal gone wrong" theory here on pol. Either that was some glow in the dark anons seeding that theory early on, or the feds picked up on it and decided to use that narrative. That way, it would be believable to the internet. I think it's more likely that Paddock was going to disburse the guns out to some group that was present and thought they'd do the shooting and at least not get caught with the guns that would lead back to him. This could perhaps account for the multiple shooter spotted in other casinos and Hooters(?). This was supposed to be a knock down drag out gunfight on the streets of Vegas. Who knows, maybe the perpetrating groups thought the people at the concert would start shooting back once they could make it to their vehicles to get their personal weapons.

She also just disowned Bannon and cut him off.

>leave the serial numbers on them intact
source?

No you don't.

>EUCuk

I think entrapment is the most likely scenario.

New Jersey: signed into law today
bradenton.com/news/business/article194751664.html
New York: legislature pushing for a law today
timesunion.com/news/article/Notebook-Five-years-after-SAFE-Act-lawmakers-12494107.php
Washington State: hearings today
seattlepi.com/local/politics/article/Connelly-Las-Vegas-victims-families-tell-12499341.php
Connecticut: the governor called for a ban on bumpstocks
courant.com/opinion/editorials/hc-ed-bump-stock-assault-weapons-0111-20180110-story.html

Go to Google News, search for bump-stocks, and restrict the search to the past 24 hours. It's happening across the country right now: it's coordinated across the legislatures. It's only days after the Paddock files with the very specific e-mail quotes were released.

That doesn't mean that anyone doctored the e-mails, but someone was very selective about which ones got released to the press days before the ban hearings.

Honestly, someone with the autism to identify all the states where this is happening should make a new thread on the coordinated effort and its relationship to the recent release of Paddock's e-mails.

That still doesn't explain the presence of the ammo. Why have ammo on hand when dealing with someone who might turn on you?

Here's what would be telling: if we could somehow get a record of just how many 4473 forms had been filed under Paddock's name. This would tell us EXACTLY how many times different shops had ran background checks on him for new firearm purchases.

He lived in Mesquite, TX, only twenty minutes away from Garland. Remember Garland?
theintercept.com/2016/08/09/fbi-agent-goaded-garland-shooter-to-tear-up-texas-raising-new-alarms-about-bureaus-methods/

Also, Paddock sold his plane to spooks.
thedailysheeple.com/the-vegas-plot-thickens-the-connection-between-the-shooter-and-an-intelligence-agency_102017
volant-associates.com/volant/
>Volant Associates proudly serves the current needs of our customers while helping address the future challenges for the nation’s defense and intelligence communities.

>h..how can I take this dull bit of news and make it prove a strange theory i have

My state has (((extremely))) lax gun laws, and I've never been interested in having a bumpstock, but I'm starting to think I should go buy a few.
I'm not too busy right now, I'll start compiling info on states working on/pushing legislation for then now.

Who knows, maybe it's part of the deal?
But ammo in bulk for a cheap cost for him, include a few hundred, or a thousand rounds, or sell them an amount they ask for, with the purchase? Some states (cuck states like CA/NY/CT) have restrictions/processes for buying ammo. Didn't CA pass a law requiring you to submit to a background check, almost on par with the NICS, before buying ammo?