Thought that was soros's job?

>trump is trying to get rid of commie shit
>waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah
gtfo

That picture just makes me smile.

Fuck boomers

>Cutting shit I'll never see a penny of

He's got my vote again

I wish we would start cutting social security. Everyone needs to save for their own retirement

both medicare and social security will implode before I'm old enough to retire so I don't give a fuck. These programs were worthless anyway, SS is a ponzi scheme and medicare is garbage. Old people can starve for all I care, they are ones who fucked up the world in the first place

Reminder!

>implying obama wasn't coming after guns
I guess all that gun ban legislation that got shot down was more fake news?

Look at OP assuming that any of those programs will be around in 20 years. We are rapidly heading toward a time were America won't be able to fight 8+ wars at a time and pay for Grandma's cat food. Which do you think will continue and who will be going without?

>"the weekend"
Holy fuck, good thing liberals invented Saturday and Sunday.

>Women's right to vote

That's where it all went wrong

>the american revolution
stopped reading there

Larps-o-Daisy

Reminder!

kill yourself shill rat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

Instead of all of those labels and categories how about we just try being 'free'?

No

>John F Kennedy
Kennedy was more right wing then you think. Like Reagan he proposed tax cuts to give a boost to the economy which worked. He also wanted to increase military spending by a shit ton to handle the Soviet Union. Kennedy also believed that government should not 9spend tax dollars doing something that he finds the private sector could do as well.

Ronald Reagan was more left then he was right, Brady Bill to Amnesty. The dude was a life long democrat till the end, until he felt that government was getting to involved in making the decisions for peoples lives.

The whole democrats VS the republican arguments are such fucking tribal games that its destroyed what this country was founded on with the power of the individual. The first step to fixing this country is to end the 2 system party and value people as individuals with their own ideas and views and realize that they shouldn't follow a dogma by a political platform. Who are we to say one party is better then the other?

Democrats are much better than redrumpficans

*boomers* Lets defer the cost of our retirement so we can have low taxes now and then our children have to pay for it all.

How many mass shootings does it take to realize that every administration has been behind taking guns away but people thankfully still defending their right to keep them. Plus George Soros' Owl Captial something or other makes a pretty profit out of scaring Americans out of taking their guns because when a shooting happens guns get bought.
Funny, pregnant women are more susceptible to jarring and harsh ads and will buy more, men react the same way to mass shootings

>Civil rights act
Who was it that filibusterd the Civil rights act?

Hint: it wasn't the Republicans

I like how they pretend ss and medicare won't go bankrupt on 2020

fpbp

>occupoop democucks

>probably watches Fox News
Fox News is fake news

Occupy Democrats is a concerned troll who posts outrageous and outright false content to uninformed Facebook liberals.

>social security and medicare
>shouldn't die
You've lost me, commissar.

Sweetie....you will get old.

Nope, allow the workers themselves to have that money and invest or spend it however they like. If you lead a life of complete fuckups, it is yours to sew when you are old.

Stop pretending like you give a shit about helping those people out. The government has been using the funds to fund other shit unrelated. THAT is what they want to hang on to.

And fast too since people love meth so much these days

>Having any buyers remorse/pol/?
Why would I? I'm getting exactly what I wanted! Your tears and impotent rage.

Social Security and Medicare are Jewish scams!

We goys are waking up to (((their))) tricks

This is the most blue pilled thing I’ve ever read.

No, unlike Fox News we give people facts!

Yes get rid of safety nets so you have more money to buy your meth you junkie

>classic enlightenment liberals are the same as modern neo liberals

Wow, just when you think they can't become any more retarded.

Half of those aren't good and the other half weren't brought about by liberals. What liberals did bring was racism towards whites, social degeneration, anti patriotism, anti nationalism, hypocrisy, hippies, sjw, feminism, etc

Who said anything about us liking fox news you dumb nigger?

Republicans. You retards think taxing the shit out of people and creating inflation creates wealth but all you do is increase debt and lower genuine productivity

Fox News is were bigots get their alternative facts

so... that face you make when all your plans come to fruition ?

David Brock really needs to get some better people.

Another retarded leftwing meme. Why should hating niggers be a bad thing when try murder, rape, assault and rob white people all the time? You don't want to live around niggers, you just want to shill for them from a distance like every other sanctimonious leftwing pussy

Boomers BTFO!!!!

>implying I didnt vote for Bernie so the free gibs would make the American economy literally shit itself and die, resulting in worldwide chaos.
OP is a presumptuous faggot

Obama never came for our guns because we refused to give them up.
What do you plan to do about your welfare check, OP?

>Caring so much about a Jewish run republic
Why do Americans really think that your vote matters? Political parties are a way to divide and conquer you dumb burgers from the real enemy.

Still not tired of winning.

CNN is fake news

Le ebil Fox News tells lies because the far left tell me so

The Democratic Party is who bigots vote for so they can feel morally superior whilst being a bigot

because fiatprinting will cease

Nope. None whatsoever.

We are not bigots

No it’s not

Hey. Hey. Hey guy. Fuck niggers. Fuck spics.
Fuck feminists. Fuck fake ass multiculturalism.
Fuck Hillary. Fuck Communists. And most of all, Fuck you.

you misspelled 'faggots'

you are most definitely bigots

at every stage, at every turn, you attempt to shut down free speech due to your fee-fees.

you're pathetic, and you will never succeed at anything in life, because you're born losers.

Unions invented not going to work on the weekends. as well as paid holidays and breaks every 2 hours.

i cant imagine how many call centers would get shot up without those rules.

>the American Revolution
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY HATED NIGGERS SO MUCH

We need to do something about racists like you

No because I'm not a shitty baby boomer

SAGE

No, now sage and kys

Obama's Bureau of Land Management came for our guns. Violated the law so blatantly that Cliven Bundy was completely vindicated in court.

Dems want to flood the country with shitskins. That’s worse than anything

I'm not a boomer.

With politics your only options are:

>Buyer's remorse
>Not my president

Enjoy.

How come Occupy Democrats never cite any sources?