Admit it Sup Forums, all you right wingers are scared of black and brown men taking control. Just accept it

Admit it Sup Forums, all you right wingers are scared of black and brown men taking control. Just accept it

Other urls found in this thread:

constitutioncenter.org/blog/the-filibuster-that-almost-killed-the-civil-rights-act/
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Met Ethan at a Book People in Austin. Shook his hand. He was a nice guy.

>actor ethan hawke
Good thing ethan is here to tell us what's up, I was so confused and unsure until he came along

But does he think that's a bad thing?

>scared of black and brown men taking control
Look at what happens when they do.

What black brown men?

Do Hollywood actors really think we give a shit about their opinions? If we did, Trump wouldn't be in office right now.

Just shut up about politics and stick to entertaining us, fucking monkey. That's what they are at the end of the day. Circus monkeys.

I like how they're always wealthy people who live in white majority areas. He should lead by example and live in Baltimore, but he knows why.

>looks at Haiti

Fuck yes I am afraid for my nations future

Ethan Hawke lives in a Californian stilt condo where there isn't a black person for 300 miles.

>black and brown men taking control
Black and brown men taking control means total fuckup.

No what we are really afriad of is a democrat (and/or) libtard taking power. We made this connection between black and democrat after obama but it is inaccurate most blacks are replublican and black are already in power of congress. so please. please shut up

He's not wrong, he's just an idiot for not understanding why we would want that.

Would any of those be growing in power if it wasn't for a system of contrivances?

The majority of blacks and browns can literally be debilitated overnight if the white man pull's the plug on safety net.

some of us browns are afraid of the south american browns coming in. protect us Trump

an all male all white america?

great idea ethan

Reminder!

>Admit it Sup Forums, all you right wingers are scared of black and brown men taking control. Just accept it
You're damn fucking right I'm afraid. Look what happens when they fucking take control.

Me too. He took me to the back room and let me fuck him in the ass.

Why wouldn't we be? I would prefer not to live in Somolia, thanks.

>He will never be elected as long as minorities, liberals, and educated people vote

Guess they didn't vote hard enough.

When did they all hop along with the neo-liberal agenda?

christ i've never seen such a bad case of nonce face

Yeah because black and brown run countries and cities are shitholes and I don’t want to live in a shithole.

Go to Baltimore n see if that's not a irrational fear.

Yeah. Countries where black and brown men are in control are invariably shitholes.

just take a look at countries with majority black population and tell me you would not be scare.

lol niggers will never take control of America.

>Admit it Sup Forums, all you right wingers are scared of black and brown men taking control. Just accept it
Well, yes. Have you seen what the countries the darkies look like?

Why the fuck would anyone want to live in South America, the Middle East or Africa?

Yes, because blacks and browns have a track record of slaughtering whites and destroying the country when they are in control. They have no empathy or foresight.

>Looks at Zimbabwe and South Africa
Only a complete idiot sees that and thinks it would be a good idea for these blood thirsty savages to take power

What is Rhodesia?

Okay, I admit it. I don't want to lose my country to blacks, browns, reds or yellows. I want my country to remain firmly in the hands of my countrymen, now and forever.

Mexico is majority brown control. Why doesn’t BBC loving faggit OP move there.

Black and brown seem to commit the most crimes.
A-are you a criminal as well op?

Source? I need audio to tell if it was just a spoiled chink getting patrolled, or just niggers being niggers.

Baltimore had 51.14 homicides per 100,000 residents.
Ranked 26 in the worlds 50 most dangerous cities in the world

Baltimore is 63% black
Almost all homicides in Baltimore are black
Since I can’t get the WISQARS app to do it by city but only by state here is all of Maryland the state in which Baltimore is located
Homicide rates by race

Black pop cities are shitholes

No shit retard. We dont want them to turn a first world country into a third world one.

Wrong image

Well yes
Corrupt, violent shitholes are scary

>posting a pedophile

lol. the absolute state of dems

I like Ethan Hawke and his personal political opinions don't matter to me. Why would I care what an actor thinks about politics?

Their environment is to blame for this.

***Their environment is niggers.

underrated

No shit, look at the places where they've had control

this guy is from Maine which is a poor white state. My relatives all live in Maine and while there is a great deal of wealth along the coast (where people have summer homes) the interior of the state is rotting away. I can't even stand driving through it, its so depressing. Stephen King is a traitor to his own people. He's like Colbert - a southerner by birth. These people weren't born in the liberal bubble. They know damn well what's going on in the forgotten parts of the country and they don't care. They've turned their backs on their own communities, and they're lobbying for policies that will kill the working class - what's left of it. its so fucking evil, I can't even wrap my mind around it.

Black and brown people vote democrat, which has proven to be in our best interests

How low does your IQ need to be to take Occupy Democrats garbage seriously?

he's right, I don't want my country turning into Africa or Latin America so ya, I am afraid of subhuman cunts taking power and ruining everything our ancestors worked and bled for.

She protects the phone, like it was her baby.

Never Relax.

Yes, because look how successful brown countries are.

It gets pushed on young people's facebooks' HARD. I remember it being constantly recommended despite following nothing like them.

WHen ever I have some free time and find miself in a bookstore, I seek out the King hard covers, and rip pages, dog ear them and bend the cover/ rip the jacket. THenI I go to the soft covers king section, and fuck with them also. Gum, chocolate MMs, melt in my mouth, then I spit into the book. Close the cover and slip it right back on the shelve.

Goes back to the publisher, I assume.

There is no such thing as black and brown “men”, there’s a reason we call you boy.

Shut up white boy, you are mad they took your girlfriend

You can be a nice guy and a fucking moron at the same time.

Niggers can't stop thinking about white women for two seconds. You can have the ones you get, they are either so dumb or ugly it's worth breeding them out.

>women voting
>Obama care
Improvements
Kek.

This has to be a fake picture. No one can possibly be stupid enough to think Hitler built the Berlin Wall.

wtf i want white genocide now

And? What majority group wants to replaced in the country they founded, built, and died for?

Guess I won’t be watching his shit anymore

i dont like trump, but damn this is some next level of retardation

As usual, you useful idiots focus on words and the functions you THINK they represent instead of what is actually being done with them. Image very fucking related.

>Civil rights act
>On June 10, 1964, Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights act

constitutioncenter.org/blog/the-filibuster-that-almost-killed-the-civil-rights-act/

Race traitors are the worst

Sound pretty insecure there bud
You single?

I wish rich over privelreged liberals could stfu for once

is that Vince's brother?

of course we are, haven't you seen what they do once they get in power?

stop watching hollywood you dingus

>scared of black and brown men taking control
In my own country, of course. Swedes are meant to be in control in Sweden. Blacks can be in control in Africa, as they should. No one would think it was weird if an African said he was scared of whites taking control in his African country. Why should it be any different the other way around?

This can't be real. I refuse to believe that even the thickest of liberals would be on such a profound level of mental retardation.

>No one would think it was weird if an African said he was scared of whites taking control in his African country. Why should it be any different the other way around?
Pic related

all this is is just entertainment for the masses... communists in Russia didn't have intention of giving the "power" to people once they took it from the tzar and communists in the US and other Western nations don't have intention of giving the power to niggers, trannies, pedos and vaginal-Americans once they are used up to take it... it's all a scam! they are the easiest to manipulate and that's why they are used

Have you seen south Africa lately? Are you surprised whites don't want to go back to the stone age.

Republicans think Jesus would support them. Sad!

>taking white people's stuff is in our best interests

It sure is when you're a useless nigger

> man states a verifiable fact
> Sup Forums is mad
why?

Leftwing retards think that Jesus supported the forced redistribution of wealth from the lazy and inept to the hard working and talented

KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON HIM!

Well, if you need any evidence to support the concerns, look to the history of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe and South Africa.

He looks White, but acts like a Jew.

Reality is much worse than you imagine. Your shitlib shenanigans and culture-wrecking impulses have produced a right wing opposition that has no sacred cows besides beating the fuck out of you and making you cry. Reap the whirlwind.

Jesus stopped being a Jew the moment John baptized him. Maybe Bernie should get baptized. And die on a cross.

Fuck. I liked Ethan Hawke, too.

>alcoholic and drug abuser is telling me what's what

Yeah, because we saw what happened when they got into power in south africa, they sing fucking songs about killing the Boer(Whites).
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
Be happy that whites don't murder the other races like what the other races do to us. Read up on how the white farmers who provide food for the whole country are murdered in their sleep you sheltered liberal freak.

>occupy democrats

Actors are notorious for have no idea what they're talking about, only exception is Mark Hamill.

D-do you mean..."The" Ethan Hawke?
Oh, Noooooooooo.
They're on to us, boys.
Shut her down.

Glad that fucker died in The Purge

He's a white male. All of them are nice guys.