CANADA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahahahahahaha, if you turn your nation into a shithole you win!

Good, maybe they will stop coming here to steal our healthcare and instead suck canada's tits dry.

>Lived in Canada
>Voted for him solely because of free weed
>He didn't deliver
>Move to USA under Trump and get all the weed I want
>Watching Canada cuck itself to death

I don't regret voting for him.

Multiculturalism doesn't work.

Regards,
Sweden

So wait a minute, are the people whose countries are shitholes supposed to be doomed to live there forever without recourse in your ideal world?

Anyone brave enough to pack up and leave their home country forever to move to some other completely country has more balls than the majority of humanity, who just sit around and take whatever circumstances they end up in and don't do anything about it.

Good for you for learning Photoshop, despite your thick skull. Or did you just steal that from someone:(

-1/10

yes if you don't have an escape route you're forced to fix your current situation.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You do realize the people who leave are the minority right?

Even if the problem is that most people in their country are shitting the place up, your attitude condemns anyone who isn't like that to put up with it forever, since they'll never change things because they're outnumbered.

Your timeline doesn't even make sense, retarded amerifat. Also weeds coming out this year

Yes, niggers have no "right" to follow whites around for gibs.

If every non white died tomorrow we would be on Mars in 10 years.

>diversity is (((our strength)))

Brain draining shitholes like India and such will just make those shitty countries shitier.

Problem is it's gonna be as restricted as tobacco.

I think they might literally be legalizing weed to make people stop smoking weed. I mean, the "legalize but demonize" strategy worked with tobacco, I guarantee they're doing the same thing with weed.

Tobacco isn't that restricted. You can't smoke in public areas, just like you can't drink in public unless in dedicated locations. Depending on the province I suppose, but most provinces will be allowing private businesses as well

We honestly should start busing our undesirables into Canada. Canadians are retards who will continue to elect politicians that will tolerate it and it solves the problem for us.

Lmao what is this faggot talking about? Canada had similar programs that they eliminated over a year ago. Funny the media doesn't pay any attention when he does it

I mean I dunno about you but I'm fine with letting idiots wallow in a mess of their own making. I've given up on Africa, for example, it will never be fixed and any aid money sent there is a massive waste of time. But if you're unfortunate enough be an intelligent/productive/decent individual born in one of those places you should have an "out" - I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck there if I were them.

Nigger, your country is nearing a civil war simply because you tolerate shit. Enjoy removing all your history because das racis

Based Canada will help Make America White Again by taking all of our shitskins from us. They're even doing it for free.

>are the people whose countries are shitholes supposed to be doomed to live there forever without recourse
You answered your own question:
>the majority of humanity, who just sit around and take whatever circumstances they end up in and don't do anything about it.
They shouldn't just accept their country is a shithole. They should take action and fix their own countries. Running away is selfish, cowardly and hurts their fellow countrymen they leave behind.

Don't be fooled, Trudeau acts like a cum gargeling faggot in public but if you look to the laws he passes you will see that thats just promotion for votes. I'm always surprised that noone points that out

You're right.
You should move to el salvadore, you lazy fucking subhuman.

I know but this is a solid short term solution. If it only cost a Greyhound bus ticket and a 1000 dollars to deport someone I'd be for paying it in a heartbeat.

I'd rather stay in my shithole and try to fix it from the inside than live in a SJW-ridden place such as Cucknada, thank you very much.
And if all those cowards who left us really cared about their "Latin" heritage and shit, they'd come back and help us who stayed behind.

What kind of laws?

idiots like you would fill a lifeboat until is sank killing everyone

>Anyone brave enough to pack up and leave their home country forever to move to some other completely country has more balls than the majority of humanity
This is a very leaf post.

I hope they keep guys like him in office for a long time.

>Polish slavshit posting photoshopped Trudeau picks to make himself feel better about the state of his own third world country

Why do you do this everyday?

>fpbp and checked

topkek user

This shit's really funny because Canada turns away tons of these fuckers and the government suppresses reporting on it.

You don't get into canada unless you're an actual refugee with kids, or have a job waiting for you from a domestic employer. Getting chucked because your residency expires doesn't make you a refugee.

They'll get some meet and greets and a few news segments but most will be deported within a year.

Your kike manchild is a joke to the world

>t- ahmad

>Nice bait

>Anyone brave enough to pack up and leave their home country forever to move to some other completely country has more balls than the majority of humanity, who just sit around and take whatever circumstances they end up in and don't do anything about it.

I was hearing this tryhard attempt to romanticize what these people are doing 10 years ago, then I look at how it's done and see since it's an easy option and it just looks hard to you because you can't stomach the idea of hardship yourself.

That's good, the rest of the world is filled with virtue-signalling globalists. I would be worried if Trump was as fellated by your leaders as Obama was.

ah yes, if there's one thing MLK is known for is silencing people's voices
that and standing eye to eye with a 6'-2" alpha

Rare and underrated and checked

>So wait a minute, are the people whose countries are shitholes supposed to be doomed to live there forever without recourse in your ideal world?
Maybe instead of moving to another country, only to vote in policies that made their home cou try a shithole, they could stay in their home country and make it so it isn't a shithole for their children.

you can't drink in public?? ahahahaha what a shit country

>what is brain drain
When the best/smartest people leave a country, it all but guarantees that country remains forever shit.

Is your whole world dictated to by mortality? What do you think about modern structural unemployment? Don't get me started on the less quantifiable problems these immigrants bring.

There's like one job for every 10 low-IQ migrants where I live.

>Prime leaf offers to take our garbage
Maybe leafs aren't so bad

DACA dreamers flooding over the border

>indefinite detention at the border even the children
>anyone who isn't a doctor or specialized professional gets deported to their shithole
>anyone with any resemblance or familial connection to known criminals get deported

Trudeau is a pretty excellent troll with this "just run up north diversity is our strength"

Just like when it welcomed mexicans from the US, only to turn them back at the border?

Not without having it covered. Drinking in public is degenerate

>Unironically saying whites leaving neighborhoods after a bunch of niggers move in are brave

>#DiversityIsOurStrength
Is this a dogwhistle?

Trump replies with "fuck all these niggers, I wish there was a country, perhaps north of us, that would take all of them."

that's the first step mohammed.
next step is not drinking at all
mashallah

Well to be fair, Canada is a shit hole as well

Based wetback

>who cares if the entire country goes up in flames and everybody I know dies in terrorist attacks, as long as I can get high again a little easier?
kys

This is believable but fake.

so what you're saying is that we should be encouraging this?

fuck that snow nigger

Such as blasphemy and hate speech laws

>Trump sends them to Canada
>Canada deports them for us
UNDER BUDGET

Hey its the Psyops Poland shill. I've noticed more of these shills, ever since the Canadian Army assumed command of the NATO battlegroup in Latvia. Anti NATO propaganda perhaps