Why do far right Christians love Blacks but hate gays?

lifesitenews.com/news/us-supreme-court-justice-daily-mass-helps-me-do-my-job-the-right-way

How do they see racial and religious identity as both innate and fixed but homosexuality as merely a lifestyle choice in light of the evidence*? They never stop to think that many religious groups used to consider interracial marriage sinful based on the bible and changed their view despite the magic of biblical inerrancy?

archive.org/details/thenegrobeastori00carrrich
----

Thomas — known for upholding life, marriage and the Constitution — said the path of his life, with its beginnings in economic deprivation, his family contending with illiteracy and dysfunction, then leading to the Supreme Court, is owed to divine providence.

The Daily Caller report said Thomas faces constant vilification and defamation in his role as a Supreme Court justice.

Adversity ensued prior to his final confirmation on the Court as he faced allegations of sexual harassment from former employee Anita Hill. Hill claimed Thomas made unwelcome advances and spoke to her in sexually graphic terms. Thomas denied the allegations and was eventually confirmed. Thomas famously called the experience a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks.

His dissenting opinion on a homsexual "marriage" case in July 2015 which said in part that the slaves in pre-Civil War America retained their human dignity even though the government failed to recognized it got him called “a clown in blackface sitting on the Supreme Court” by former Star Trek actor and openly gay LGBT-proponent George Takei.

----

*archive.is/TeZ94

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TeZ94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preoptic_area
discord
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-10/bbc-newsbeat-survey-tables-2017.pdf
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/
scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/neural-correlates-of-sexual-orientation-in-heterosexual-bisexual-
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2015/
pastebin.com/q1xgDcMW
archive.is/f5nHG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Why do Muslims hate gays? Same reason.

Christians in the United States are far less tolerant of gays than Muslims have become.

>We don't see religious identity as fixed
>Racial identity is fixed
>character varies from person to person regardless of race
>homosexuality is behavior despite internal desires
>Homosexual acts are a choice and a sin
>race =/= sexual behavior
>race is not a choice or a behavior

I hope that clears it up for you.

Do you support laws banning discrimination on the basis of religion?

Do you deny that sexual orientation has a biological basis?

No and yes

Would you mind debunking these studies?

archive.is/TeZ94

>Do you deny that sexual orientation has a biological basis?
That's a loaded question.
From the very first link
>Are all men who have the “gay” variants of these genes gay?

>No, says Sanders, because many other factors play a role, including the environment. “There are probably multiple genes involved, each with a fairly low effect,” he says. “There will be men who have the form of gene that increases the chance of being gay, but they won’t be gay.”
>Because many genes and other factors seem likely to play a role in sexual orientation, this may explain why some people are bisexual or see sexual orientation as a spectrum.

Nowhere did he say that being gay is a choice lel. He is saying we can't just pin down one gene because there are multiple ones at play here.

>many other factors play a role, including the environment.
>including the environment.
How lacking in self control do you have to be to think fucking another man in the ass isn't a choice?

Sorry don't have time bro but listen. This is why homosex is a choice.

I am hetro, I like fookin hot girls. I got married to a bretty hot girl a little bit ago. The fact that I'm married has no bearing on the fact that biologically I'm still attracted to random hot girls I see. I still wanna coitus them up. But... If I told my wife or society that because I have a biological desire to phuck whores its immoral to tell me to surpress that urge because I'm married I'd be looked at like a crazy loon. Sex among hetros is a choice as is sex between homos. That's why we can differentiate between biological differences like race and behavioral actions like sodomy

Now I have to get back to my hetro life cheers

Is gayness hereditary or does it occur by chance?

How idiotic do you have to be to ignore all this evidence that there are biological factors at play here? Why would every gay guy choose to be that way when living as a gay man is so hard? You are just denying reality and now we actually have the name of genes, SLITRK5 and 6 that directly impact this. You being scientifically illiterate is no excuse. If this were entirely a choice they would state that.

Why is it so hard to imagine some men have brains that process erotic signals like women's brains do?

We have no idea but we do know that homosexuality chances increase if you have multiple sons and that female relatives of male homosexuals and female bisexuals are more fertile on average than heterosexual females with no gay relatives.

Like if you want to claim that having gay sex is immoral, that's on you but claiming that people just want to be gay and that our brains are incapable of processing arousal signals differently is fucking retarded.

This area is known to be different in gay and straight men:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preoptic_area

Because Christianity is inherently degenerate and isn't much better than atheism.
Just another tool of the kikes to disarm the white race.

Wow, you really seem to have read up on this! Thanks for the link btw I'll check it out.

>all this evidence
I literally posted your own link
>You being scientifically illiterate is no excuse
projection
“There will be men who have the form of gene that increases the chance of being gay, but they won’t be gay.”
>we actually have the name of genes, SLITRK5 and 6
“There are probably multiple genes involved, each with a fairly low effect,” he says.
There's a gene that predisposes people to violence. It's called monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) the "warrior gene". If you were in court room and some defendant said "I shouldn't be found guilty of murder because I have the warrior gene" Would you convict him?

discord gg/7dJybrm

add a .

Because we are all children of god.

i'm glad the faggots are taking to genetics, however there still needs to be an advantage to be shown for the larger population or else you're just describing birth defects

Do you believe that men and women have brains wired differently for arousal?

If yes, why is it impossible some men have brains wired more similarly to that of a typical female and vice versa, changing the feedback to erotic visual inputs by the eye via the hypothalamus?

Being gay ≠ being a murderer

False equivalencies are fallacious.

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

Killing someone and fucking someone are both choices
>Why would every gay guy choose to be that way when living as a gay man is so hard?
You sound like you're living with a guilty conscience and trying to absolve yourself of responsibility for your own actions

You refuse to at all engage with the evidence I have presented in any serious manner.

I can't recall the exact statistic but Americans were adopting Ethiopians over 10% of all adoptions easily.

>
>Do you believe that men and women have brains wired differently for arousal?

>If yes, why is it impossible some men have brains wired more similarly to that of a typical female and vice versa, changing the feedback to erotic visual inputs by the eye via the hypothalamus?

its possible, but unlikely. most of the 'gay genes' i've seen are showing small, incidental effects. which is to say, they're not trying to make you gay it just accidentally makes you more prone to *choosing* that *social adaptation*

>Being gay ≠ being a murderer
its pretty easy to show that they're socially destructive. like a deviants, they obsessed with securing the right to foist themselves on others. this right to never be excluded is probably driving the development of your tumblr gays/failures at life. supporting any civil rights for yourself that fail to contribute to the solvency of the state which guarantees them is an automatic 5th column.

why aren't populations of straight people better off without gays? this is the relevant question. the answer used to be 'diversity' but that just led to pita low-trust society as diversity does

Noticed you keep ignoring me

What evidence would you accept as definitive that being gay is a fixed, biological reality?

Clearly nature has a mind to set up multiple different breeding strategies in combination.

Why aren't populations of straight people better off without gays?

Women who have gay genes are sometimes at an advantage for breeding.

I linked studies attesting to this that you didn't read or respond to.

Because being black isn't a sin in the eyes of God, faggot.

Your own evidence doesn't even support the argument you're making especially that pic I don't know wtf that has to do with gayness being purely biological

But people used to claim it was. Are you seriously denying that religious people used to claim the bible justified slavery?

How do studies showing similarity in genes and reproductive advantages for women bearing gay genes not support my argument? Why do you just refuse to address the idea that gay genes benefit some women?

>The curse of Cain and his descendants

Oh hai Mitt

>Why do you just refuse to address the idea that gay genes benefit some women?
You completely shifted the goalposts away from gayness being purely biological to this?
>It's okay If I fuck other men because my mom had extra children
Why do you still refuse to acknowledge that who you have sex with is a choice?

They want to help one the other they want to burn

Who you have sex with is a choice but who you are attracted to is not. A tax on yarmulkes is a tax on Jews. Trying to separate belief and conduct is impossible. Do you at least accept that some men are innately attracted to other men? Do you think we are just lying to upset you? That when I was a kid I saw men in changing rooms and was excited because God wanted me to sin, not because my brain said those were people I should chase romantically?

ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-10/bbc-newsbeat-survey-tables-2017.pdf

You sound like you're living with a guilty conscience and trying to absolve yourself of responsibility for your own actions or get other people to validate your behavior so you don't feel so bad. I sincerely hope you get the help you need.

Good thing your religion is in decline so we will have less brainwashed delusional fools like you in the future.

Christians do Not hate gays. Jesus tells us that anyone who hates his brother is a murderer at heart and that no murderer Has eternal life abiding in him.

We refuse to participate in Gay ceremonies because they are a blatant act of rebellion against God.

We offer Gay people with the Gospel, which is the good news of Jesus Christ. It's the only hope of any man or woman. And it is the power of salvation.

>Post Christian America is going to be so wonderful

Lol and the worst part if you lie about it with a straight face. At least Muslims are honest about not liking gays. Christians want you to suffer while telling you they love you.

Conversion therapy is proven to be ineffective and harmful:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/

I'm fairly sure that webm is from Brazil.

Being biologically a homosexual is different than being a practicing homosexual.
>
Women who have gay genes are sometimes at an advantage for breeding.
Which is why gay guys should, indeed, pass on their genes via females.

Why do you falsely accuse me of lying? The mark of a true Christian is a changed heart. A transformation by the renewal of the mind. Being set apart from the world. The world hates, if a Christian hates he or she Must Repent. We are called to a higher calling.

I do no hate anyone. I'm just a helpless, worthless sinner, saved by grace. I want Gays to be freed from the bondage and deceitfulness of Their sin. No different than the fornicator, liar, murderer, sorcerer, etc.

> (You)
>What evidence would you accept as definitive that being gay is a fixed, biological reality?
>Clearly nature has a mind to set up multiple different breeding strategies in combination.
>Women who have gay genes are sometimes at an advantage for breeding.

there are several pieces to a clear mechanism in its use to alter breeding pools, i'll grant you.

however, it should be obvious that large portions of the gay community don't exhibit these traits. there are large populations of the mentally ill / socially degenerate hiding out among protected classes. hence the enormous rates of suicide / alcoholism / drugs etc.

as far as gay genes, i downloaded but haven't yet read your papers. my out of my ass guess is r=~10 on the high side, which is to say that even calling them 'gay genes' is already a stretch. there are several working at once, which means its far more difficult to establish a breeding strategy from them.

i wouldn't even know how to begin to tease out statistically which gay's selfish gene's are sabotaging their breeding prospects and which gay is just a general failure that wants to foist themselves on others.

>Why aren't populations of straight people better off without gays?

continuing from above, large numbers of gays are obsessed with civil rights, being a protected victim group and being able to refuse others' ability to exclude them. this is extraordinarily degenerate for group formation since protected groups just end up defining all groups by holding the members morally hostage. this also leads to a general prevalence of sklavmoral and the rewarding of failure.

they also at least double sexual diversity and i think adding diversity to a functioning system just because the superfluous demand they be included is a bad idea. i think this increase (along with race-baiting) has contributed to a spike in identity disorders, from traps to pan-humanist tumblr dragonkin.

i find it hard to imagine that a society excluding gays loses much if any breeding benefit. certainly not so much that it wouldn't be able to be made up for with the recovered costs of 1 less victim group.

Because even nigs are better than faggots.

>Christians in the United States
Because Christians in the United States do this all the time... Oh wait.

What's wrong with surrogacy?

There's honestly no hope for someone as brainwashed as yourself. There's nothing I can see to untangle your broken neural circuitry.

Why is it so odd that nature would allow different competing breeding strategies each with pros and cons that privilege some groups above others?

Funny given that Christians have been legally privileged from discrimination since the 1960s and have never tried to revoke this status, only deny it to others.

So well said. This is exactly what we believe

Is that supposed to make it okay?

Well the fact that you can cherrypick images of males being sexualized doesn't mean I can't find hundreds more of women being sexualized. Why do you fear men owning their erotic capacity as women do?

What evidence do I have? The One true Living God who created us has spoken on the issue. There is no greater evidence than his own words:

First to establish that Not one person is Good:
as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one; - Romans 3:10

Why is this? Because the first man sinned, which imputed sin onto all of mankind:
Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned- - Romans 5:12

Next to understand that All Men know God exists, the unsaved suppress that truth:
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.
19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.
20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools,
23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.
24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,
25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. - Romans 1:18-27

>implying I support the decadence in that picture
That's not even acknowledging that there are fucking children in these photos

"Either gay or bisexual"
> bisexual
Just a hip word to describe your self. No meaning what so ever

Now post the millions of people who go to pride dressed normally. Anyone can cherrypick. You refuse to engage with the evidence that being attracted to the same sex is innate.

scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/neural-correlates-of-sexual-orientation-in-heterosexual-bisexual-

Le homo larping on pol.
The lowest form of larping.
Do it user.
Pic very much relatet

Because blacks did not choose to be black. Gays do! There are some decent black people. While there is no decent fag. Nearly every fag I have met I have at least raped or sexually harassed a male family member of mine. Most of the black people I have met are God fearing people who tolerate me and my family.

I think the survey is somewhat useful. Unlike much of Western Europe, those that come here are much more well off on average (Geography benefits the US here, no hordes of people (refugees) simply moving in from the Islamic Word. In America, the tend not tocling to religious theology (to the same extent) and press it up against American culture in the same way that it is done in Western Europe. I’m not denying an obvious problem, but it really is different because of that.

>You refuse to engage with the evidence that being attracted to the same sex is innate
You keep circling back to this even your own evidence doesn't support and you've been btfo multiple times
>cherrypicking
See for yourself
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2015/
People choose to engage in all of that behavior

A few typos, but you get my point.

Yes it is innate, Christians would not disagree. The Bible makes it clear. Sin comes from the heart (will) of a person.

14 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.
15 Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death. - James 1:14-15

Humans have a Problem. It's called Sin. This is why we die. This is why everything is broken.

God is holy and Just, therefore he MUST punish Sin. He cannot let it slide, otherwise he would not be a just judge.
The punishment is eternity in hell.

The story of the Bible, the hope of Christians is that God literally came down from heaven in the person of Jesus Christ. He was born of a virgin, just as the prophet Isaiah had predicted more than 700 years prior, he lived a sinless life for 33 years. Then voluntarily went to the cross, bearing our sin on the cross. Where God's wrath was poured upon him. He paid the punishment we ALL deserve to pay on or behalf. He died. Then rose from the grave three days later. So that we may be saved. This is why, whoever believes in him will not perish, but have everlasting life. Because when we die and stand before God to give an account for our life, God is either going to see our sin and throw us into hell. Or he is going to see that we belong Jesus Christ , that we are clothed in his perfect rightousness. His blood was perfect and he sacrificed it on the cross to atone for our sins.
What God Calls us to do is to repent of our sin and put our faith in Jesus Christ.

Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life. And no man comes to the father but by me.

Repent and believe my friend. Out of love I send this.

Because white people are fucked in the head.

what you are calling """""""""far right"""""""""" Christians are actually Protestant Evangelical heretics and they are very far from right wing, they are cuckservative centrists to the core. Also adopting nigger kids like that is very rare, you are cherrypicking.
>inb4 you reply with more anecdotes of adopting nigger kids instead of real evidence

Because blacks are people and gays are perverted.

One is a Krogan reproduction pre genophage, the other a mule

So the fact that. Som larping homosexuals react middle of the road to cunts and pricks. Means that young people don't say that they're bisexual to be unique?

Giving your genes to be raised by either single mothers, or single mothers and cucked husbands. A recipe for crime and destruction.

>christcucks
>far right
I see you're as confused as they are on some things.

Being Homosex is a choice. Niglets do not choose to be niglets. And a well disciplined/educated niglet is way better than a gay person with a similar background. The more educated a homo is the more annoying they become. the opposite is true with niglets.

bump

>implying jew worshiping christcucks can be rightwing
sage

How are men and women managing to fool brain scanning machines then?

pastebin.com/q1xgDcMW

Organized religion is already heresy. True people of faith actually listen to Christ's words and realize that the Kingdom of Heaven is within. You cannot escape God. Being gay is a sin because we are all cells in the body of God, being gay is a virus that destroys the body of God and makes life harder for other cells around it. Keep your faggotry to yourself you cancer of society.

So why do brain scans show distinct arousal patterns for gay, bisexual, and straight men and women if we are "meant" to reject homosexuality?

We wanted to know the difference between good and evil. So we became like gods knowing the difference between good and evil. What this means is that we created for ourselves this experience of becoming evil and experiencing evil done to us. Everything springs forth from the mind you see. So while we have complete freedom to experience any and all kinds of debauchery and evil and project it into reality, our lives are a sort of testing ground to see if we can become good again and reject what we so foolishly though would empower us. Knowledge as we know it is about as far away from how reality as it can be, and no wonder, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Are you actually schizophrenic?

You have zero rational evidence to support your argument so you ramble about nonsense.

blacks are our friendly but silly colored friends.

fags are sub-human. They're less than even an animal.

discord gg/JQGBs6

add a .

Consciousness itself is not of this density. Everything is vibration and energy.
It's hard to put the spirit realm into language. You'll know what I mean eventually I promise you that much at least.

Aids spreader

This, saged

bump

Being black isn’t a choice

> (You)
>Why is it so odd that nature would allow different competing breeding strategies each with pros and cons that privilege some groups above others?

its not. i agree with that completely.

> (You)
>Funny given that Christians have been legally privileged from discrimination since the 1960s and have never tried to revoke this status, only deny it to others.

every functioning culture discriminates against outgroups. if you don't you should. cat-ladies say otherwise but they die alone and their only friends begin to feed on their corpse.

i have no idea what you mean by Christians havin been legally protected from discrimination. its the other way around in my view. they're routinely harassed by the gay community to 'bake the cake', thus forcing the inclusion of gays into a group which they don't belong. hence the incentive to go gay voluntarily if you view yourself as particularly obnoxious or expect others to find you otherwise insufficient for their needs.

The Civil Rights Act privileges discrimination by religion for legal scrutiny and protection by the federal government over that done on the basis of sexual orientation.

Christians are covered by the Civil Rights Act, gays are not.

christcucks worship a jew on a stick. christian sklavmoral is incoherent, degenerate and couldn't be more vulnerable to subversion if it tried.

you fucks can't even refuse to bake a cake

You can't stop being Black, you can stop being a Aids ridden faggot. However, that doesn't mean I want to live with Nigs, they should live in their own nations

> (You)
>The Civil Rights Act privileges discrimination by religion for legal scrutiny and protection by the federal government over that done on the basis of sexual orientation.
>Christians are covered by the Civil Rights Act, gays are not.
right. i've been a supporter of repealing the civil rights act for a while. that's as an ethnic separatist, though and not as a gay skeptic.

there's a group of lawyers that file under the provisions that you mentioned, and the splc lists them as a hate group.

it should be obvious to the gay community that they shouldn't be trying to impose themselves on others. its no different than if a pork lobbyist claimed muslims were discriminating against them. no kidding, fundies don't accept gays, and muslims don't eat bacon. its not even a discussion of intent or reason. ironically, the only reasons ever given for allowing homosexuals to force their own inclusion is a pan-humanist argument: a duty to a higher power in search of a glorious future

Faggot just kill yourself. Truthfully we care not for niggers, kikes, or faggots like you which I bet you’re all 3. Now gtfo

I don’t know any that “hate” gays. If someone doesn’t agree with your lifestyle, that’s not the same as “hate”. Some gays “hate” gays by the libtard definition of “tolerance”.

So, what would be hate? Firing people for being gay? Making them homeless?

I think firing people for being gay is illegal. But you can’t expect to force people to bake you a wedding cake. I do know some fucking annoying gay people though. And I’d fire them if they worked for me. There is a difference between simply being gay and making sure every creature within a square mile of your location is aware you are gay. That campy shit gets old after five minutes.

It is not illegal and happens often to gay people in and outside of a religious context:

archive.is/f5nHG

None of the gay people who ordered a gay wedding cake had any idea the baker were religious and held anti-gay views. They didn't plan to try to fuck with Christian bakers in advance, that is unsupported hogwash.

I am naturally effeminate and refuse to apologize. I am not doing it to offend you or bother you, it is simply how I was made. If you are triggered by that, that is on you.

Fucking pedophiles. I had fun playing nerf in treehouses and playing NES and riding bikes when I was 7-10 now kids are esxposed to dicks, naked men, and have to twerk in the street.

Why aren't the Christians upset? Oh right, they are adopting niggers and having their tubes tied.

Our movement away form God proves he's real.

Why do fags come here spreading their internet aids to every one

Lol sad sodomite. Your nothing without your buggery, what a waste of a life