twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too bad this show is underrated

OP here I posted the wrong image.

A ducky thread
long time no see

Wrong image again?

Guys, I really miss that duck

That's not Konosuba

Even if the adaptation itself isn't that good, it's still the best isekai out there.

Overlord was fun, but I would not say it is the best

This anime made me want to punch god in the face.

This is the best isekai.

the most amounts of stupid fun

There is no God.
Only Sonzai Seksu.

All of 'em are good.

OVerlord had such an awful OP/ED it cant be best anything overall.

You all are wrong.

Are you high? On crack? The OP was amazing!

Is the author going to continue the novels or not?

>t. listens to justin bieber because autotuning is just great

Duck Tanya is still my favorite version

Confirmed.

>NIPPON STRONK THE ANIME

But really, it's mildly shitty.

>Magic underutilized in the warfare and none has started to research it
>Still no resources exploited
>Shitty politics
>Went harem
>MC doing weird stuff and having weird decisions

LONG
LIVE
FURY
DUCK
SALARY
LOLI

Inuyasha?

That's not Now and Then Here and There.

Didn't user argue the other day that GATE isn't an isekai? Nobody is trapped in another world or nobyda have been reborn in another world, this is your classic fantasy anime, which is different from isekai.

It's isekai

Can't argue against such an impeccable argument.

Sonzai X will make Tanya a devote believer. One way or another.

this and konosuba s1

Best anime maybe. But not best Isekai ever.

That show was such a disappointment. Only thing it had going for it was suffering.

Disappointed with the lack of Sara doujins. Anime was alright.

There's just something about being transported to the ww1/ww2 era that does it for me. Having a psychotic old man loli that wants to kill God just makes it that much better.

Season 2 when

The songs Sora, and Sora's folktale are pretty damn good. The anime's ending sucks though.

A couple years at the most considering how well the BDs sold.

Sorry, wrong image again again

Definitely 2edgy4me

Can't come too soon...

True

I like a good alt-history anime. Though the one before that about the dumbass witch ended up being awful

>the one before that about the dumbass witch ended up being awful
What anime was this? Junketsu no Maria? Loved that one, though not as much as Youjo Senki

Good taste user.
Hopefully the inevitable season 2 will be even better.

Nah, he was thinking of Izetta (which wasn't bad for the first 3 episodes, but then the entire show fucking collapsed).

Still miles better than youjo shitki (garbage story, animation and character designs all around)

>this thread
I just like this anime's ED more, that's it. youtube.com/watch?v=HdQCWXh3XXU

I'd say the show with best isekai, but not best isekai show.

at least manga tanya is still around.

Is that Tanya asking for a hug? What the hell is the person she's asking waiting for?

Tanya is for...?

Divine Punishment

Urban combat

Rear posting far away from the frontline.

Hey buddy

Where's my soul?

3edgy5me
When that dude died from eating a bad potatoe shit got too fucking real. I just could watch this anymore.

I'm one of the faggots who like Isekai anime, regardless of genre, theme, tone ot type of anime. I find the setting fun. Seeing an outsider in a literally whole new world is fun.
That said, Youjo Senki was not good. It wasn't bad, just mediocre and boring. The entire political side was boring. The entire war was boring. The entire cast, save for Tanya, the mad scientist and Being X, was shit. Even Tanya was boring as fuck when she wasn't being just evil or fighting directly against Being X. I don't think I've ever seen a more mediocre anime. There was no point when it was just being offensive, but it was just boring for the most part.

He didn't die, he got discharged.

Why do you have to ruin my joke with your autism, man?

>having this kind of shitty taste
you're not wanted on this board

That was a bad joke user

Go back to the Re:zero thread.

I fucking hate this little peace of shit. I hope she dies next season

Go away Mary

I can't wait for Mary going into full retard-revenge mode when she sees Tanya

I hope it wouldn't be as rushed as her father's fight
Wasted potential

No, your autism is just too severe.

That's time travel, it's not Isekai. Are you saying Back to the Future is Isekai?

When she sees the rifle she gave to her dad as an early Christmas present in the hands of Tanya to be more precise.

This.

>go back to your better anime!
Wow, you sure showed him.

>re:zero
>better
Pick one

This anime made me want to punch her in the face.

IT isn't cause they aren't trapped in another world, both worlds can communicate each other at a whim

Fantastic argument, so explain why can they jump back and forth in both worlds if this is an isekai than RE:CREATORS is an isekai.

Time Machine is an isekai

Why are you just watching the very first episode in a fucking series moron?

help me anons.

I typically avoid dubs, but eng-dub in Youjo Senki was THAT GOOD!

Aoi Yuuki performance in this show is god-tier, you should watch it in subs too, I've watch both since I love this show so much I couldn't get enough of it.

The tanya dub really emphasizes every problem i have with way to many english anime dubs.

When making speeches, exclamations, shouts and crys it always sounds as if they are "pressing" their voices. Add to that they hardly pitch their voices and you can hardly differentiate between normal conversations and intense battle moments.
Noones voice would sound that monotonous. Depending on the mood you'd expect the pitch to wildly vary.
I don't know if its just me, but you can hear if someone is trying to sound like their meaning something or if he actually means it.

This is not limited to anime dubs. The acting performance in some tv series suffers from this quite a lot aswell.
Its not just the (voice) actors. Probably a mixture of them, the budget, the directions and amount of reshots.

Now if you'd argue "if japanese would be your first language you'd also cringe at the original voices".
English isn't my first language aswell and i don't have any of the above listed problems when watching german dubbed english movies.
And then again why does this not apply to your blockbuster animated movies or even quite a lot cartoons?
Its just because the average anime dub is that awful.
Its not even that they have to sound that goddamn awful. There are actually quite a lot exceptions (exspecially movies).

BTT: But this is not one of them.

Have you listened to your Major today?
youtube.com/watch?v=OyGGIisn43A

Out of curiosity I watched a chunk of the dubbed version and was unimpressed. What makes you say that the dub is good?

My autism cannot comprehend how Youjo Senki could be boring for anybody. They went for minimal amount of exposition to the point where most people who aren't into history or military stuff had trouble understanding what was going on.

the lack of exposition is the main problem with it.
You don't get any of the background of the things happening so the show degenerates into Lina Inverse in WW1.

You don't need to know anything more than that there are witches in trenches to get the show.

Oh boy, I love me some ancap anime!

>I'm going to pound free market prinicples into that piece of shit
That's pretty much the greatest line in all of anime

The light novel was tolerable. A1 butchers their licenses.

>That picture

I understood that reference

>filename
kek

This. Duckie is cute.

Yep

Youjo Senki is great. But Mondaijitachi is better.

That's your boring opinion

she could pound free market principles into me if you know what i mean

Yeah I like that.

>duck no liek dress

ARIAN MASTER DUCK HAS COME TO WASH AWAY YOUR FILTHY INFERIOR GENES!!!

It's not, it's literally time travel. That's a genre. Isekai is another world. Stop pushing your stupid headcanon.

Dubfags will never accept this though, it'd mean they'd actually be admitting their ears have cancer.

How hot will be Tanya in 1939?

Frog-chan wants to suck Duck nipples.