Do you support the current trend of the legalization of marijuana?

Do you support the current trend of the legalization of marijuana?

If so, then would you support the legalization of harder drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8THNafnjEUY
webmd.com/lung-cancer/marijuana-lung-cancer-risk#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums thinks they're "too cool" for weed while getting drunk on alcohol and killing several kids while they drunk drive.

Yes, my plan is to decriminalize all drugs, tax and educate. The future is bright, #Lambright2020 Lambright.com

yes, if you want to ruin your life go for it

also gives an easy way to identify who not to associate with

The US drug policy fills our prisons. Legalize everything and use the billions wasted on law enforcement on education. Drugs are a problem that doesn't need to be a problem.

I‘d legalize her marijuana if you know what I mean.
But otherwise no, i don‘t support legalization, it would take all the fun and adventure out of smoking the stuff.

No legalization through new laws, the only thing that should be done is removal of old regulations and rescheduling weed to tomato status.

Stick with the govt approved drug alcohol that ruins millions of lives each year, keeps the divorce courts hopping, keeps the ER's busy with battered wives and kids and keeps the funeral homes busy with fresh alkies and their vics.

DON'T try a drug that can open your mind 2 all the govt fucking you've been getting over the years, stay sloshed on booze.

Big Brother will like that!

No and definitely no.

Classifying psychedelics like DMT, mescalin, LSD, psylocibin, ayahuasca, ibogaine etc.as class 1 is just plain wrong. Those drugs DO have medicinal uses. Plus they aren't hard drugs as they don't mess with the brain's pleasure centre.

I care about econ more than morals
I'm for legalizing anything made in America
grow your coca in florida or go live in one of the shitty spic countries

yes and yes, but marijuana has a much better case to make than coke or hallucinagens. I won’t be getting a medical card though because they’re using them as an excuse to tred on gun rights

Yes. Vastly safer and more beneficial than alcohol, is mentally 'stimulating', and is the quickest thing to redpill a normie. 'Like it or not, God made Pot'

>If so, then would you support the legalization of harder drugs?
Legalization? No. Decriminalization? Yes.

Addiction isn't a crime problem, it's a health problem. Trafficking is a crime problem. We like to get those confused because it's simpler for everyone to understand, even though it's making things worse overall instead of better.

Heard legalization in a few states already took a big bite out of the Mexican cartels' profit. Cannabis may not be the most profitable drug for drug dealers, but it makes more than up for it in sheer volume that's traded.

I don't give a shit. I don't smoke and I don't use harder drugs so there's nothing in it for me either way

Of course. No government has warrant to determine what adults are allowed to put into their own bodies.

Yes cause I own stock in weed companies and will be rich come papa adopts birthday

No, it's being taxed and regulated and feeding back into the kike war machine. Stoners are getting high for Israel now. Should have decriminalized and left it at that. Only grow your own and only buy grey market if you're going to be a degenerate

I smoke weed, illegally here in nyc. I'm against legalization.

Have to love the irony of Sup Forums being immune to almost every form of media brainwashing besides that one. The stoners are degenerate meme has been very heavily enforced ever since the hippy generation actually made some headway into changing overall culture towards love which of course cannot be tolerated by the machine for it is not profitable. Instead we got left with all the degenerate parts of the culture and none of the positive aspects of it. Further more it's tainted the idea of community and togetherness because it's used as a psy-op. Culture now is backwards and upside down. We've traded human experience for digital enslavement.

>Harder drugs
Obviously

exactly
I'm in washington and people are going to smoke pot
at least now we fixed it so the money goes to the state economy instead of out of state(mostly Canadian) smugglers
we should do the same with any other drug we legalize

Yes, prohibition is immoral. Only people who support prohibition are the ones who profit from it (LEAs, politicians, drug dealers) and brain dead statists who believed the propaganda.

Legalize everything, set basic minimum ages, tax their sale.

I see no problem is making it easy for fools to ruin their lives while also putting some money in my pocket doing it.

Marijuana is a hallucinogen.

I think the Mexicans largely distribute weed to themselves.

There are people that drive cross-country to sell legal weed to other states.

That's what I learned on drugs inc tv shows

>Do you support the current trend of the legalization of marijuana?
i don't think it's gonna be a long trend.

once they create some substitue for MJ, they will ban MJ once more and sell you the synthesised version of it, that will knock your ass the fuck our after you come home from work

yes.. it's just a steping stone to legalizing harder drugs

anyway.. i think these legalizing weed in the first world countries is just a temporary measure before they start feeding us the mandatory tranquilizers like in that movie Equilibrium

i think by legalizing MJ they are just testing how many people are willing to alter their perception

if the number hits sufficient levels then they will introduce some chemical and spray it over MJ

maybe they already do.. who the fuck knows

do you know what you are smoking?? i doubt that all that MEDICAL weed.. is REALLY.. ME DI CAL.. if you know what i mean

i mean i've tried weed in Netherlands.. and even though that it's hard as fuck.. but it's also has weird effects.. as if it stops working after you smoke like a couple of grams

after that it just doesn't get you high but only appears to make you high and in fact it does something else to you.. something like expose you to mind control or some shit like that

i mean real weed would get you high for at least 2 hours.. buy that Amsterdam weed seems to work only when you first try it for a couple of times.. but after like 5-6 joint that same weed doesn't affect you much

... i mean that shit doesn't happen with regular "illegal" weed which consitantly gets you high

i've noticed a lot of weird shit with that legal weed. i shit you not

same with hash

i've smoked some real paki/indian hash.. like in illegal hash wherre it's illegal to use

and in amsterdam they sell hash which is total fucking shit. and i mean the expensive hash which is like 15 euro per gram is like barely active..

i mean it's weird i tell you

all that legal weed has almost placebo effect

>That's what I learned on drugs inc tv shows

Yes and yes. Complete and unfettered access to drugs will actually reduce consumption. This is a simple supply & demand concept.

fuck that
just designate a few states for drug degeneracy. Colorado, California, Pennsylvania can just legalize everything and house all the junkies and addicts for the rest of USA

no, itl'l just push liberal commie faggots to ask for more shit

If you're posting this faggot to get him laughed at on the internet as a LARP then good job. If you're being serious and you are literally this boomer fuck, you need to underatand that no matter how much this place agrees with you, asking for attention and namefag spamming is a really bad idea. I'm not trying to be mean, but Sup Forums is not your personal army and there is a tendency to respond rather harshly to this sort of thing.

Mexicans used to send weed to America by the ton. I don't know specifics now, but import has slowed to a comparative trickle because mexican weed is garbage. Like everything, if it's profitable, Americans do it best.

Legalize It and tax it. Everyone wins

>tax
Take that flag off RIGHT NOW

All drugs should be legal, taxed and regulated. Harder drugs should require a psychological evaluation to buy them.

Do you support the legalization of harder white dicks instead?

Yes on the former, no on the latter.

>Do you support the current trend of the legalization of marijuana?

Yes.

>If so, then would you support the legalization of harder drugs?

Yes.

It's more about freedom and responsibility than people wanting to indulge their vices. We allow the use of recreational and "enhancing" chemicals like alcohol and tobacco, we have no moral or legal ground to stand on being arbitrary with the rest of the substances one can put in their body. As long as it doesn't directly harm anyone or violate their rights, it shouldn't be made illegal.

Yes, and yes. It's not the states business what I put in my body. If you don't like "drugs" then don't do them, and you sure as shit better not be on some moral high horse if you drink alcohol.

>Harder drugs should require a psychological evaluation to buy them.
what happens when everybody passes then goes insane after a year of hard drugs,fails the next year and you have lets say 50k addicts all detox at once?

I think the penal system is the wrong tool to deal with the problem, nobody benefits:
- society pays for jail
- pothead gets caught, loses job, life ruined, may become even more a burden to society
and what's the potential benefit from dealing with the problem the way we do it?
>some people might potentially be scared to use it because of the legal consequences. nobody can tell how large this effect is, or if it is even there.
it's the same with other drugs.

what could be an option: people who are using drugs and become a burden because of it should get an old school mandatory 3 months 'therapy':
- 10 hours per day physical farm work
- no electrical power or internet/ tv whatever
- decent food which they have to prepare themselves
- anybody who misbehaves is chained to a tree until they're done with their tantrum
and this stay shouldn't affect the penal record
what do you think?

quality gif

holy shit this is ancap-the thread
I wish Sessions could get his way, regarding weed You would all be thrown in jail for your degeneracy

If cannabis is a hallucinogen, then alcohol is the same thing as ketamine. Now DMT on the other hand...

Legalize fucking everything. Let the streets turn red. I don't give a fuck. We have come so far there is no way back, let it all burn to the ground and let generations to come build an empire from scratch.

Ideally there would be no taxes. Or state to levy them. But I don't live in fantasy world and I can't currently hire a personal deathsquad to kill my neighbor for playing music too loud and waking up my child bride.

So until then, shifting tax policy away from income tax and towards consumption and imports is a first step

I was for it years ago, but not now. As long as Jews have control of all propaganda outlets, they will keep brainwashing people to become junkies. I'd rather see drug use punishable by death than see it all legalized.

Alcohol is shit, too.

>a drug that can open your mind 2 all the govt fucking you've been getting over the years
Ever notice that most pot smokers and pot advocates are progressives? It destroys your brain and makes you easier to control.

It's the truth. Every "SJW" and Antifa freak smokes marijuana. Marijuana causes schizophrenia and other mental problems. It's probably why so many believe the anti-white/anti-Trump lies the Jewish media puts out. It's also important to note that Jews are the biggest proponents of marijuana use and legalization.

Jews are brainwashing millions to become stoners and junkies. If it's all legalized, it will become much more popular and guarantee that everything gets much worse.

this.
make it regulated exactly like a tomato plant.
this would really screw over the merchants.

The psychological evaluation is for buying them once or maybe a few times, if you buy to much, you will have to see a doctor again so he can make sure that you are not becoming addicted and help you with getting off the substance before you go into full on addiction.

Marijuana is good but not for unmotivated unintelligent people. Something that makes you feel as if it's okay to sit around doing nothing is harmful to anyone that has tendencies of bumfuckery.
I see my friends that do it, and out of all of them, one is a classic stoner that does fuckall. The others that have jobs and interests and social lives are not affected negatively by it.
Also, it's funny how stoners hate police.

>anybody who misbehaves is chained to a tree until they're done with their tantrum
Why not pic related?

Then let them die of withdrawl. Hopefully before they have children so they can't pass on their cant-handle-my-drugs genes.

I support decriminalization for use because it's a pointless battle to dictate what someone puts in their body at the point of use.

For sales, I'd require that it meets some minimum level of regulation (a la cigarettes or alcohol). Beyond that, the onus is on the user to consume responsibly.

I'm for instituted "happiness maximizer devices" that you can freely choose to use. The idea is that you are strapped to a chair and carefully monitored so that the opioid injections maximize your well being. This is the end goal of anyones life, to achieve only pleasure.

And it's a way of getting rid of all hedonists shitting up society.

ummm... like strawman much..?

Fuck no, it's disgusting. Do you really want you - and your children - to smell that shit everywhere? Imagine the homeless bums sitting on the street smoking marijuana openly and the cops can't do shit. Why the fuck would anyone want this? Car accidents will go way up too.

If you have to do it - even though it's totally disgusting and you shouldn't - do it in fucking private and don't get involved with the cops, and you won't get in trouble.

This will be like every other lie, it will never be "just" marijuana and they will immediately move on to the next thing. Remember when homosexuality was decriminalized because it was "something private between two adults in their bedroom" and now it's your kid being encouraged to be trannies and your business having to celebrate a gay wedding. Abortion was going to be just a "private first-trimester decision between a woman and her doctor" and now PP sells parts of dismembered babies and the left is meming "after birth abortion" (infanticide).

The second that marijuana is made legal the "progressives" will move on to the next thing, it's literally what the word progressive means, they never stop.

Yeah.

true. actually, we should consider more the ways our ancestors dealt with problems

>conflating pleasure and happiness

Cannabis does not cause schizophrenia. Schizophrenics simply like cannabis. The modern definition of "mental problems" is basically "you don't agree with me". See cannabis did the opposite for me. The first time I smoked it was like some occult veil was lifted and I could see the underlying motivations behind peoples actions, ESPECIALLY the underlying framework of the (((education))) system and the brainwashing it entails. The reason why people believe the anti white propaganda isn't because of cannabis. It's the culmination of decades of (((propaganda))) and our unlucky generation is the fruits of those efforts. Cannabis creates neuro-plasticity in the brain so yes it technically can aid in brainwashing, but you can also use it to "brainwash" yourself and break the conditioning. Look into it user and stop with this fear conditioning of "all potheads are insane". It only serves to divide us further on arbitrary lines. For as many useless stoners there are out there, there are at least twice as many useless alcoholics. Let's try not to be hypocrites.

All drugs should be legal. There is literally no reason why heroin and meth shouldn't be legalized. Natural selection will solve the drug problem.

>being on the same side as Soros

I support weed people STFU, thats why I want it legal.

Go ahead and fuck yourself up. We have no universal healthcare so I aint payin

U1. Yes, I do like it.
2. Yes, I would but highly regulate it and make laws with horribly horrible punishments for fucking up

I want Vojvodina to become pot growing land

It makes the most sense to decriminalize drugs and make healthcare available for those who can't handle they're shit.

As long as you can pay for it, you should be able to buy it.

That wasn't a slam, idiot. Look it up. Marijuana is a hallucinogen. It's fact, undisputed by any medical reference in existence. It's just not strong enough to make you have full-on hallucinations.

>Falling for the "weed turns you into a liberal faggot/feminist cuck" meme.

Either your predisposed to being a sack of shit f or you're not. I like ripping a bowl before I lift or cook, or going on a hike with some friends. I have my life in order and a decent career, and things keep getting better. Weed only eliminates your drive if you're weak minded. I don't think it's so much the weed as much as it is the faggots smoking it.

I'm glad to see a lot of self-improvement shit going around this board, but weed gets a lot of flak and honestly, I think a lot of us out there handle it just fine. Stop lumping people who smoke in with this liberal cocksucker stereotype.

Legalize it so we can do something about these fucking cartels and decrim the rest.

absolutely 100% spot on, couldn't have said it better

There's a world of difference between a pot smoker and a heroin junkie, kiddo.

In fact, if you ask any doctor what the number one most problematic drug is anywhere in the world, he's going to tell you alcohol.

Right, and alcohol is a disassociative, it's also fact, undisputed by any medical reference in existence. It's just not strong enough to put you in a K-hole right away.

The problem is false equivalency, ignorant people lump cannabis users into the hard drug category, and it's not helping society. Oh and you're a faggot.

No. Drug legalization has been a shitshow. Overregulation and taxes have made bud too expensive and it was way easier working with a network of dealers who get the job done. Corporate types are moving into the market and making everything worse.

DA WEEEEDS IS COOL FOR DA KEEEEEEDS

I'd 100% support this as long as part of the taxes too educate aldi includes programs for rehabilitation, addiction education and a work placement program of some sort. as well as significant regulation on sales or distribution to minors with severe penalties on the people who solicit to minors.

Not sure where you're at, but this isn't the case in the Northeast. In the last few years the overall quality has improved tremendously and you can get an eighth in a quasi-legal hotpot for $10-20 less than you would on the street.

>Anonymous (ID: f/q7Zlcx) 01/15/18(Mon)14:10:09 No.1568131
smoking weed clouds their judgement leading to typically more linear and and "progressive" views, as well as group think. Weed needs to be make severely illegal and punishable.

If you only knew...

As long as there is no universal healthcare, why not.

Yes weed should be legal and yes so should harder drugs.
In fact, the govt should provide a free source of hard drugs to addicts.
This is so that all of them can be purged from society after OD.
Once we get rid of the addicts then we can begin rebuilding ourselves.

As long as every other recreational drug is legalized I don’t care. The only drugs that should be illegal are the ones that can kill you if you touch it

everytime i smoke cannabis it makes me think i what i need to do to succeed and have a stable life, alcohol helps me forget

I think everything that grew out of the Victorian trend of having to regulate alcohol is a complete waste of state resources.
Yes addicts are bad for society, no your "preventative" measures aren't anything more than virtue signalling on the taxpayers dime.

Take the kali yuga pill. Let the degenerates reveal themselves, it'll be easier to purge later

Legalising weed in the UK would be the biggest mistake ever.....

youtube.com/watch?v=8THNafnjEUY

Legalize the marijuana so the whites will get more lungs cancer and become more stupid.
Is not a case that is used most by blacks.

This thread is SHILL

Right, so lets keep it illegal so we can have the highest incarceration rate in the world, promote the black-market and gangs, and not explore the medical options

yes and yes

There is no medical option, there are better chemical compound synthesized by researchers.
You want a natural thing forgetting how the nature want to kill us.

Legalize it and more niggers will get cancer then.

"passive smoking"

>This is your brain on contrarian Nazi LARPing...

It's only because his son is a weed smoker.

I wonder who is trying to shill here...

webmd.com/lung-cancer/marijuana-lung-cancer-risk#1

Staying round niggers to smell the smoke? Are you retarded?

look at this big pharma shill.

Yeah let's make all drugs legal. Surely nothing bad will happen

It will be fun to try live with the generation who has brain damage as a result of weed. Did you know that it causes fetal damage?

They will get around your house and guess who will pay for chemotherapist...
That's right (You)
Because they wont cough a single penny.

>Big pharma

Dude, we need big pharmaceutical company like Monsanto so we can erase genetics defects from our D.N.A.