twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neat

Nothing can stop him now!

>loses Alabama special election

fake news

This man knows de wae.

>went up from 3 black people to 6

k famalam

That's great news but if this stays a trend the democrats are just going to run someone black. No matter what trump does for these fools they'll forget it all when they see another monkey running

What's that smell?

2 supporters - wow!

This is entirely logical. Most people, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, vote their wallets. With black unemployment at its lowest level since the 1965 Immigration Act doomed them to poverty, it's only natural that they support the guy who is putting money back in their pocket.

hahahah! those other african americans really are as you hood people say, house niggers amiright my black friends? you know who your massas are.

do not spit on him

kek stay mad stormfag drumpf is still a racist moron

I wouldn't vote for him unless I have any evidence that said money actually ends in my pockets.

He should repeal Affirmative Action tax cuts and reduce social welfare significantly.

useful niggidiots

Funny, if he was racist he would have run with the historically racist party.

>being this retarded

It's not 1840 anymore

Can you post the article at least? Why do you screen cap only?

Huge if true

Because OP is a mentally impaired faggot

WE WUZ MAGAZ AND SHEEEIIT

you're retarded, they love racemixing most of all

>the DNC isn't racist you guise!!!!!

Do you think it is any coincidence that the Immigration Act of 1965, which financially doomed black Americans for generations, was shoved through Congress just two years after the Civil Rights Movement hit its high water with MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech? Remember that the bill was authored by (((Emmanuel Celler))) (D-NY).

Niggers go to back to your shitty hellholes in africa, nobody wants you in any country

This is what you call an improvement? Fuck niggers

The siren song is slowly losing effect, fake news award will finish it.

Well people think he's racist, and there is no one as racist as blacks.

>>loses Alabama special election
>still believing this

If it was numbers positive to the democrats they would say

>Support among black men has increased by more than 80%, and among black women by a whopping 100%.

Negative

>An increase of only 4 % among black women, and only an extra 10% of black men now support Trump.

It's a war of fake news, bias and perspective.

No one actually cares about racism. It’s an excuse that 14 year olds use for failure.

It was called the hidden arm of the south for a reason.

>Le based black

Fuck off

That's a really bad thing you idiot. Trump is basically the nigger's champ.

The democrat party is a paper tiger that relies on almost all black voters in the rust belt voting dem. Just look at 2016.

If less than 90% of blacks in the rust belt vote dem then Dems lose. Simple, it's done. It doesn't matter how many braindead liberals come out to vote in California if they can't take the other states.

Now, where do you think many of these working-class, black, Trump-supporting voters are coming from? You guessed it: the rust belt.

Blacks are not naturally inclined to be liberals.

It's at 17%, up from 8%, that's an increase by 3 million or so, pretty much closes the gap he had in the popular vote.

Bluepilled as fuck
This is what actually scares the Jew

Spics, chinks, mudslimes and self hating whites would like a word with you.

Remember, this is approval, supposedly. It doesn't mean it's going to convert to a vote.

BASED, THE 15% OF BLACKS WILL SURELY STAND WITH US WHEN WE ARE THE MINORITY

a ciGAR

Funnily its probably the only thing black people respect

Black population is high in seeing states
This is going to help, big league

Blacks respect thugs

Well there is one black who wants to marry him.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHnJ8tJvMU

fucking racist aaaahhhh

>This is what you call an improvement?

Well, read what it says. Trump's very low black support in November 2016 "was critical critical to his victory in the Democrats’ now-demolished 'Blue Wall' states."

Now that very low support has DOUBLED.

If this actually translates to the voting booth, it could be huge.

If Trump could pull 15-20% of the black vote, that would basically end the Democrats.

I wonder what the approval rate is among wetbacks?

>doubles
went from 1 person to 2

The great uniter.

>still hasn't accepted this

Underrated leaf post. Youre a credit to your race

No link fake.

>be a dumb nigger

Spics, chinks, mudslimes, and self hating whites would like a word with you.

I feel like Trump has a good chance to impress blacks, it's just the media so tightly controls what they get shown. It's really encouraging if these numbers are real.

Only white women are. Which is why we have this problem in the first place.

Checked.
The Hexenhammer's been right again.

Democrats: "Howdy there nigge- I mean, African American Kings and Queens (slay, yaas, etc), how would you like to live in a nightmare world riddled with drugs and lawless violence, with no possible escape?"

Republican "Hey nigger, you want a job?"

I literally can't understand why blacks would go for the second option. I mean, they used the N word. That's the worst thing ever.

Black population is metastable it's the mestizo immigrants who are outbreeding you.

I read somewhere that support for stricter immigration policies was HIGHEST among hispanics. I wonder if that's true.

So it went from 1% to 2%?

No this is good, We must spam this type of meme. It can be used to shift the overton window to where calling out the jews is acceptable.

Basically, according to really shitty poll analysis by Breitbart

Kek, democrats really just needed to remain sane and wait about 20 years before we'd be a one-party country. Why was that too hard for them?

>Breitbart
>SurveyMonkey is their source

OH YES YES YES YES YES YES

>1840
You mean 1960

Fuck Trump And Fuck Black People

that's a guy that covered his hand in grease though lmao.

Fuck yeah. When the white man and the black man work together, then NOTHING CAN STOP US.

do people really believe this?

jobs, jobs, jobs

This. This is actually a massive gain

It's very noticeable in my city the factories are really hard up for workers right now, wages have gone up to keep workers from leaving and a lot of places are offering finder-rewards for getting new people to apply. Idk if its just a symptom of an aging blue collar workforce and a reluctancy of millennials to do manual labor, but I haven't seen it this good since I started working 11 years ago

No one believes it. Trump will be impeached anytime now anyway.

Nice

I truly hope even blacks aren't falling for all the negative propaganda

lol, as if there were not some very unique circumstances surrounding that one

What, you believe fake news and disregard real news now? Probably because you just realized niggers have more self-preservation to keep imported shitskins out than you do. Part & parcel, m8!

source? looks like a kikebart headline, in which case into the trash it goes.

Tax return season is coming up.

Fuck this

Wtf based blacks

Why are they comparing approval ratings with exit polls?

That's the democrats playbook now though - creating "unique circumstances". There aren't any limits for them.

well obviously.. black unemployment record low, jobs coming back, economy is roaring.. of course blacks support trump.. the smart ones do at least

That's almost 1 in 4 black guys though, which isn't bad.

because kikebart isn't actually news, it's just a shill site for trumpcucks, and as a result they have no journalistic standards (realistically, they probably dont actually have anyone on staff who would know the difference).

The worst part is that once the election was over, they never talked about Roy Moore every again. I'd imagine the next couple elections will be the same.

Based negro, would buy him a beer

2020 here we go, baby!

I would have thought that way too before but seeing this article and seeing more and more support of him on certain social platforms from even a few black people is a hopeful sign they too are finally seeing the democrats/politicians for who they are and what they really stand for