Why Trump supporters are Pro Israel outside of Sup Forums?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5271721/Gun-toting-Trump-supporter-earns-fans-bikini-pictures.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/40smul/does_the_talmud_really_say_that_jesus_is_burning/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because stupid jesusfags

>She showed boobs so I support Israel now.

To be clear, I actually support the move of the embassy. But the people who are actually affected by pictures like this are clearly sub 85 iq brainlets. It is sad that we associate instagram posts with serious politics today.

When your religion instructs you to literally pray to a kike that shit tends to happen

buuuump

Anyone on Sup Forums who isn't retarded knows Trump is yet another kike puppet.

Because they are retarded evangelicals and neocons, both of which love jews

Trump supporters are rural and suburban retards so of course they support Israel.

they are only in media, because guess why...

Cuz conditioned neocons

How in the fuck does your faggot ass know what anyone thinks, says, or does outside of Sup Forums you compulsive androgynous shit-hole?
SAGE

Cuz we blast camel fuckers. 99% of americans hate those dumb stormfags.

>99% of americans hate those dumb stormfags.
Yes, we all know that most Americans are low iq good goys. You're still getting the rope schlomo.

get back sucking muslim dicks with your faggot leader.

What's with all the retarded gaytheists?

Inside of Sup Forums too. The international jew is the problem and the type of jew Jesus punished. They literally believe in Satan.

Because we all admire Israel, we'd love our own state like they've got. There's no point being bitter about it.

Because Scofeild.

shut up you anti-israel christcuck

You don't have to lash out at me. It'll all be over soon enough for you and you won't have to be afraid anymore.

Protestants and Atheists both go to hell after they die.

Damn bro 9.1/10 would bang

I'm pro Israel because they're a strong western democracy in the middle east that supports basic human liberties / lgbt rights. They're surrounded by countries who do not support basic freedoms. I go to Israel every year with my church group, and the Israelis are welcoming and friendly to me. Bet you couldn't say the same if i went to saudi arabia.

I've always wanted to visit Israel, it has some beautifully look scenery.

people don't realize the embassy moving is a good thing if you're anti israel
the massive number of non jewish arabs (also a small amount of non jewish whites) that used to live in jerusalem now live in jerusalem, israel. this can only go a few ways.
the least likely is that israel makes all these people citizens, bigly changing the political and racial demographics of israel.
otherwise, israel will have to very publicly shoah these people

>if israel wants jerusalem they have to take the jerusalemese

because they are losers that cant accept the victory of the jews and they act as they are conform with the form they act to save the litle pride they have ,truly despicable scum

>99% of americans hate those dumb stormfags.

This, i hate stormfaggots too.

>I've always wanted to visit Israel, it has some beautifully look scenery.

It really does, Jerusalem is a beautiful city. And i'm glad Jews have found a home for themselves, not that they're not welcome here. It's just they deserve one country and yet stormfags want to take that away from them. Good thing nobody really takes stormcuck views seriously.

we support Trump and his decisions. If these decisions involve supporting Israel then so be it.
Trump is intelligent, as evident by his IQ tests, so he knows whats best. People just need to trust in Trump and not listen to the libtard shills

(((i)))

Go on every boomers conservative twitter

>CONSERVATIVE - MOM - CHRISTIAN - USA - DEPLORABLE - SUPPORT OUR POLICE - MAGA - ISRAEL 1ST

What does that mean?

It means you're a thrifty and cunning individual.

Also Jews don't chimp out if you have constructive criticisms about their religion. Low IQ inbred paki Muslims, always screaming and burning flags around the world when someone mocks paedophile Mohammed.

Brainwash.

Who care if Muslims chimp out in their own countries? They are only in the west because of jewish subversion.

'
Jews are also on average very intelligent and have contributed to the well being of humanity through scientific discoveries, especially regarding peoples health.

• [3] Karl Landsteiner, Blood Transfusions (identification of blood groups): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [4] Richard Lewisohn, Blood Transfusions (sodium citrate blood preservation method): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [8] Abel Wolman, Chlorination of Drinking Water: (1/2) x 182 Million = 91 Million Lives Saved

• [11] Benjamin Rubin, Smallpox Eradication (bifurcated inoculation needle): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [12] Aaron Ismach, Smallpox Eradication (jet injector gun): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [16] Samuel Katz, Measles Vaccine: (1/8) x 124 Million = 15.5 Million Lives Saved

• [22] Sir Ernst Chain, Penicillin: (1/4) x 86 Million = 21.5 Million Lives Saved

• [26] David Nalin, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [28] Norbert Hirschhorn, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [30] David Sachar, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [32] Paul Ehrlich, Diphtheria and Tetanus Antitoxin: (1/3) x 42 Million = 14 Million Lives Saved

• [47] Alfred Sommer, Vitamin A Therapy: 8.5 Million Lives Saved

• [48] Baruch Blumberg, Hepatitis B Vaccine: (1/3) x 6.7 Million = 2.2 Million Lives Saved

The question is, why do they chimp out?

THIS

why should they get mad? they raped our culture and are the primary reason we are being overrun with shitskins. they are currently sitting back and enjoying their revenge on Western Civilization.

Violent genetics and fanaticism. Fanaticism isn't even a negative thing if within the confines of a homogeneous nation.

bumpp

fuck kikes and sandniggers
hopefully they nuke themselves into non existence

If Israel has it's own state. They will be responsible for their own country. Muslims go to Muslim countries....deal with it. Christians come over hear and help red pill the masses about jews, please. Israel for jews for the love of god gtfo you diaspora enslaving bitches.

They're largely Christian Zionists or they want to glass the Middle East.
One can be Christian without being Judeo-Christian
>he supports democracy
>on Sup Forums
sasuga leaf

>Why Trump supporters are Pro Israel outside of Sup Forums?
Because Trump supporters are over 18 outside of Sup Forums.

Tres bien goldberg

Said the nervous goy for the 3000th year straight

trump is a billionaire whose daughter is married to a jewish guy

working class race realist men should have no sympathy towards him

>martin luther literally says to kill jews and steal their belongings for denying christ
>m-muh christcucks

test

normalfag GOP voters tend to be boomers who worship israel due to decades of ZOG propaganda.

Because most normies are fucking retards while most people on Sup Forums realize it's the jew that is making it all spin by achieving their goals whilst undermining ours.

Legitimately almost all anti-Jew posts on Sup Forums are done by Muslims and their leftist Islamic cockholsters.

When you call them "Ahmed" in response, they start whining about "EVERY FUCKING TIME" like a Muslim Bot programmed to deny their dark skin and evil ways.

tldr; stop sucking Islamic cock

Because they're just about as brainwashed as the left. All they know is "LOL LIBERALS OVERREACT AND R HYPOCRITES LOL & FUCK ISLAM & FEMINISM". They're dumb as fuck and they think that supporting Israel/Jews gives them an easy cop-out against "st00pid liberals" calling them "Nazi" for simply being a cuckservative civic nationalist. Plus, many think being pro-Israel or Jewish will spite Muslims.

Ivanka is ours too Nazifag. She converted legitimately according to Jewish law. She received a certificate of conversion signed by a Beth Din accredited by the Chief Rabbinate. She is as much a Jew as her husband.

Calm down lol, you are such a fucking newfag

Ok jew. remember how the kikes must have suffered from all that starving in the camps, typhus is horrible. And they were castrated.

Fucking this. Sad that your post got overlooked.

The inquisition happened because jews were converting to catholicism in name only but being subversive as usual. They were tried to test if they were actually christian.

Same shit happened with evangelical proddy churches except they got away with it and now there is this rediculous notion that jews are holier than regular people. How easy they forgot that modern jews are the descendents of the hebrews that denied christ and created the talmud after the romans destroyed the temple.

If you could get any of the evangalical types to read the talmud they wouldn't be very happy.

If you wanna see something funny check this out. All this jewish backpeddaling.

>reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/40smul/does_the_talmud_really_say_that_jesus_is_burning/

Israel must be doing something right:

>Hated by Muslims
>Hated by SJWs
>Hated by literal Nazis
>Hated by Turd World
>Hated by Y*rope

Obviously, they are based.

Also, watch Marching To Zion:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

It's a well done video and gets into a ton of very interesting, thought provoking phenomenons regarding Judaism, but also how Zionist thought has infiltrated Evengelicals, Christians and Republican politics.

What part of my post makes me a newfag? You have contributed nothing to this thread, so why are you replying to me?

There haven't even passed 100 years. kike

They are really evil and greedy, with other peoples resources. That is why (((you))) are hated

They seem to have enough of their own resources.

I think Israel is pretty based. Their military history is certainly impressive and it's really fun watching Muslims and Nazis chimp out.

imagine being this dumb

Same reason I like Trump, it's too much fun watching liberals and stormniggers flip out every day.

>The inquisition happened because jews were converting to catholicism in name only but being subversive as usual. They were tried to test if they were actually christian.

Turns out the main reason conversion is justified in Jewish law is the idea that there are many lost Jews in the world. They are LARPing as Christians or Muslims and not knowing that they are actually Jewish, so called lost Jews. Maybe more lost Jews then there are known Jews.

A convert is only successful if judged to have the soul of a Jewish person, and that soul is awakened and indistinguishable from that of any other Jew. Only very senior committee of rabbis can do this, far more rabbis can issue a writ of marriage then those that can issue a writ of conversion.

Trump's a Zionist surrounded by kikes and kike lovers. Good thing God hates kikes.

Their military? I'm pretty sure NATO and Us fought against their enemies. Against sovereign nations. They themselves can't even push back some pity guerilla fighters.

>I'm pretty sure NATO and Us fought against their enemies.

You're sure wrong, neither NATO nor the US ever sent a single soldier to fight in the Israeli-Arab Wars.

If you don't realize the subversive nature of international jewry and their political lobbies you're a lost cause maplenigger.

>Le based israeli kill muds!

You have to look deeper.

I unironically support Israel
>Give the Jews a place to go
>Make them fight Muslims in the process
>If anyone opposes it, you can literally call them Jew hating Nazis, kek

I don't believe in the JQ. Some Jews are leftist assholes, some are based like the Israelis.

Jews are our greatest allies against the mudslimes, Nazis and globalists! MAGA!

what is the from?

The "based" ones are still pushing for muzlimisation of Europe.
Lurk more.

>shooting at saudi arabia

sureeeee ahahah everyone knows saudis are jews

just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not real

saudi arabia is just a jewish puppet state and you guys use it to export all the dirty shit you dont want on your hands.

Because Americans are subhuman retards

>sage

Lol

>outside of Sup Forums?

Have you been paying attention to this place since /r/the Donald invasion?

IRL/outside of internet

success breeds envy

B/C most of them are deluded CZ's who don't realize Judaism is a front for pdeos.

Right Rabbi Kiddiediddler?

because Israel has every right to occupy the places they've taken after winning a defensive war. Muslims are inbred scum as well.

I'm pro Israel for all intents as some on pol would seemingly define it.

Burn the international Jew, but I really don't give a fuck about Israel. Let them do as they want. It is all just a local neighborhood dispute that I am not part of in my opinion.

LMAO that narrative is as believable as the 9/11 one.

Random holocaust victims can suddenly start piloting state of the art fighter jets that were given to them by the British and the US. They at the very least had to be trained. I'm Egyptian, my grandfather actually fought in this war, the two biggest reasons Egypt surrendered were one the Samson Option (Egypt would've been nuked if they even got close to winning the war), two the planes being shot down had US pilots in them and Egypt wasn't stupid enough to fight that war with the US.

Lastly even looking at the 6 day war all we hear about is ALL the Arab countries teamed up against poor little Israel when it was really mostly Egypt and a little bit Syria. Iraq lost 10 men in that war, Lebanon lost a single plane, Jordan 500, Libya didn't fucking do anything.

The Arabs outnumber the Jews more than 10 to 1, they can easily hold their own territories even with basic weaponry as shown in Lebanon. This is one of the reasons why the land was given back to Egypt and Jordan, there aren't enough Jews to hold these territories, they can barely hold Israel against the Palestinians.