The Bible is clear that eating shellfish is a sin and you'll go to hell...

The Bible is clear that eating shellfish is a sin and you'll go to hell. Why do so many Christians eat shellfish but hate faggots? Isn't this hypocritical?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 7:14-23
biblehub.com/1_corinthians/6-9.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4r2m_cffRjI
youtu.be/w1iiP1Q4Yhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shellfish was your example? Should’ve used tattoos. Every Christian whore loves to graffiti her body with crosses, bible verses and other filth and then expose it all over social media.

>christian
>posts old testament jewishness

>sunday
The sabbath is Saturday you fucking retard

It's all the same level of bullshit.

>Isn't this hypocritical?
no, over thousands of years certain things flux in and out of cultural relevance and importance
however, homosexuals will never not be harmful to society. not all gay people are individually detrimental to society, but as a whole, they will always be.

Because...? Seems like a weak argument based in opinion.

>it's okay to be gay because declining christian values
that's the issue

Eating meat and drinking alcohol are also forbidden for true christians

>Needing a rule book to find god instead of trusting your god given conscience and consciousness

virgin religionist vs. chad spiritualist

i dont believe people disagree with homosexuality because it says its bad in the bible, rather they use the bible as an excuse to justify their disgust towards something they feel is unnatural. Being gay is nothing more than a degenerate kink, and shouldn't be treated with the same amount of authority as heterosexual relationships.

No it's not, unwashed wayward child

I never said it was ok. I'm addressing hypocrisy.

So you want Christian sharia?

>unnatural
Don't even start this bullshit about "nature".

No, you arent.

go be gay somewhere else

>Because...?
You know why, faggot. Stop pretending homosexuality isn't a mental illness.

Fags and dykes have been ostracized in EVERY CULTURE. Think about that.

Jesus did away with the old law. Did you read how he criticized it?
This is ridiculous

Seems like a opinion. If a dude doesn't get a boner from women, how is that his fault? If his body respond to men, then that's a response invoked by nature. By this logic, it's completely natural.

If you read Old Testament and New testament you would understand that does not matter now.
It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man but what comes out of it.

faggots are still degenerate. there was probably a time when eating shellfish was a health hazard, that's fine now.

faggots are still exploiting gendered roles while committing or contributing to neither

Why don't all Christians believe this?

are you saying it is natural? are you gonna show me some Washington post article talking about how theres homosexuality in animals?

The bible contains two contracts between God and man. The first one is contained in all of those chapters you quoted. The second one is contained in the latter half of the book.

STOP conflating Judaism with Christianity.

>touching gold is a sin
holy shit why?

Because we follow the Word of Christ. biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 7:14-23

Probably because they still go to church and are from denominations that follow more orthodox methods.

If you understand christ you will realize that the temple is his people and it is inside them.

The bible imposed rules on the jews to prepare for the messiah. No shellfish is one of them.

Jesus came so those rules no longer apply. Learn to read assfucker

so if you cant get boners at all youre stuck single the rest of your life? and theres more to relationships than just physical. I wouldnt give a shit about gays if they understood it was just another kink and not demanded a kind of authority for the sole fact theyre a homo

>The Bible is clear that eating shellfish is a sin and you'll go to hell.
Jews do. In Christian doctrine, Jesus fulfilled the law and became it, undoing all the Old Testament regulations, take note of God offering Peter a sheet of unclean animals to eat in Acts when Peter was hungry saying that they were unclean no more. Christians only follow the examples in Paul's letters and what John said God hates in Revelation, which includes homosexuality.

1/10, got me to reply.

I don't give a fuck what the Bible says but if it reinforces my argument then I'll use it. Gays must go in the gas chambers. If I didn't know they were gay it may be a different story, but every flaming faggot cum slurping GRIDS homo makes me nauseous and I want them gone.

I'll often act like I don't see them or charge them over at work so they don't come in. If the Bible says to burn the gays then it must be a holy book.

They are sins and if you'd understand the teachings of Jesus you would know the truth.

Yes, homosexuality is natural. Well actually being a genius or being retarded is natural too.
And yes, there are lots of examples of homosexuality in animal world.
Also, there are things that unnatural - like posting in Sup Forums.

>atheist education

Fine, let's start beating and hanging people for doing those other things too.
I'm not even a christian fwiw.

What God has cleansed, call you not common or unclean.

/thread

Jesus never spoke about gay people his on of his apostles' Paul did once but he also said this above all else.

1 Corinthians 13:4
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs.…

>If the Bible says to burn the gays then it must be a holy book.
No that's just the old testament. The new testament says nothing about gays. Jesus came to create the new law. The new law is the new testament. Gays are fine in the new law.

Ebola is natural too. So of course if something is natural it doesn't mean that it is beneficial too.

This
Anyone who hates gays is part of the synogogue of satan.

Didn't Rome or Greece have a torture system in their sewers that they sent faggots to? They sure as hell wouldn't have lived in 1,445 B.C.E. faggot

>The NT says nothing about gays
Read your NT better. biblehub.com/1_corinthians/6-9.htm

Ancient sumerians used gold to fight off demons and other paranormal creatures. It would seem fitting that gold would harm the angels of heaven too. SINCE BOTH COME FROM THE SAME RELIGION

Anyone ever find anything about homosexuality in the dead sea scrolls or any of the deleted gospels?

i realized being gay was all a choice when i was watching a documentary over some clik clak villiage in africa, where the women use rings to extend their necks and to the men in the villiage, the longer the neck, the more attractive they were. What you and i deem as attractive are just things we are told are attractive from birth. You can fool the brain into thinking anything is attractive. Think of guys and cars or women with clothing. if you were taught from birth zebras with both rear legs missing was 10 of the land you would go through life thinking a zebra with no rear legs would be top tier

Leviticus 18:22

go rape some kids, sodomites

Greece and rome invented the faggots

well let me see. everything checks out. good. good. oh wait you ate a fucking shellfish!

>No that's just the old testament. The new testament says nothing about gays.
Ahem:

Matthew 19:1-8
Romans 1:18-32
1Cor 6:9-11
Galatians 5:19
Ephesians 5:3-7
Colossians 3:5-7
1 Tim 1:10
Titus 1:16
Jude 1:4,7,19
and
Rev 21:27

The New Testament does state that homosexuality is a sin.

if it was intended for us to be homosexual by nature we would be able to reproduce with 2 peens 2 vageens. but you cant, no benefit to being a homo, inf act it can actually be detrimental to your health. youre never gonna sell people that havent already taken your koolaid on homosexuality being natural

What God has cleansed, call you not common or unclean.

/thread

ebola =/= homosexuality

All this doesn't even matter in the US. We have a Consitution with a clear-cut separation of church and state. I don't care how right you think your particular imaginary friend is, the highest law in the land says we don't have to follow your religious laws.

WTF I HATE GAYS NOW

Matthew 5:28

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Personal favorate

>they use the bible as an excuse to justify their
irrational hatred towards someone they've never met for actions they've been indoctrinated to hypocritically hate.

>something they feel is unnatural.
That is simply not factual. Homosexuality occurs in 3% of most mammalian populations. It's very natural. It is normal? That's your opinion. You have no authority to impose your irrational opinion as public law on anyone else.

>Being gay is more than a degenerate kink
Why are you so obsessed with whom your neighbor sleeps? You're the degenerate for invading their privacy and daydreaming about them naked together.

>and shouldn't be treated with the same amount of authority as heterosexual relationships.
What authority? Marriage is a strictly legal arrangement that sometimes gets a meaningless church ceremony.

Which doesn't refute my argument.

>decided to look at one of these because it sounded like bullshit

1 Timothy 8-10
>8 Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing. 9 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

wew lad. it's clearly talking about how if you go into a church you should do so with the intention of praying not showing off your riches. I'm sure the Leviticus shit is probably genuine but it's fucking Leviticus no one listens to it.

Having ebola is a sin of the gay.
Spit of them brothas, for they have the gay.

WTF I HATE HAVING BALLS NOW

Assuming this is not bait. There are aspects of the Mosaic law that no longer apply, because Jesus fulfilled the law, specifically the ritual aspects that merely serve to distinguish Israel from the Gentiles: dietary prohibitions, circumcision, animal sacrifices, feast days. The prohibition on shellfish falls under this category.

The moral aspects, such as commandments relating to sexual morality, still apply, or Christians are expected to obey them, these include the 10 Commandments, probation against incest, bestiality, tattoos, etc. The commandment against being a faggot falls under this latter category.

That doesn't make sense for fags. They exist in societies that are absolutely against faggotry. Even Muslims have fags. There was no way to "learn" or "choose" to be gay.

Now tell me the benefits of being a virgin NEET

Technically it's Old Testament, so yes, Jesus did not say it.
Sex is not only about procreation. A healthy gay could just donate his sperm and have children just like any straight guy.

Thanks dad. I didn't knew that.

prohibition* not probation

KWAAAAK-THOO!

>tongue clicking intensifies

The same Jesus who turned water into wine, or some other Jesus?

Five of those we actually can do now you stupid faggot. Read the New Testament.

But this merely send like an opinion. How do you know for sure that the orthodox Christians are wrong?

>Technically it's Old Testament, so yes, Jesus did not say it

Did you just denied Trinity, тoвapищ

Romans 1 is better

Just watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=4r2m_cffRjI

So Jesus said nothing about gays. Does that mean fucking dudes in the ass isn't a sin?

nobody said anything about hating anybody. If you faggots just kept to yourselves nobody would even care about you, but you want to force people to like the idea of homosexuality, and thats how you breed the hate.
My dog has humped rabbits before, so that argument isnt gonna work.
How am i invading anyones privacy? if anything theyre bringing matters that should be left private into the public. You must have forgotten, gay marriage is legal in the US.
Relationships mean nothing, what i meant by that is a business shouldn't have to serve gays against their will. If they can find some internet certified pastor to wed them then by all means let them do it. But when they start impeding on my freedoms is where i would have disagree.

>he doesn't know about the New Testament
Stupid fuckface. Kys gayboi.

Christians are released from the old law under the new covenant. Thus Christians can eat pork, shellfish, get tattoos, not necessarily be stoned to death for premarital sex, , etc. However, some parts of the new covenant overlap with the old covenant. Of these parts, condemnation of sodomy is one of them, as is condemnation and blocking of divorce. The sin of adultery in the new covenant encompasses the sin of sodomy. Worse yet, sodomy goes against the natural law, and for that reason, is considered more grave.

tl;dr go back to 2004

>Waaaaah we can't punish people for talking about their partners at the water cooler like literally god damn everybody else waaaah

Goyim are just weak and stupid individuals. that's why god hates them.

Jesus burned down Sodom
youtu.be/w1iiP1Q4Yhg

Also he still thinks the same about it now
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

its a false equivalency, theres nothing to refute.

Jesus could not have fulfilled the law because the Heavens and Earth have not disappeared.

I don't. But not as it pertains to food except fasting. I suppose in this day and age all the food is adulterated in some way. Weather it is unclean or blessed by a rabbi so its kosher.
What I find most interesting about this topic is that Seventh Day adventist still worship on Saturday. Where as all the other denominations do on "Sun"day.

If you think the "values" in OP's pic make you a good christian, you're a bad christian and a bad person.

Now do islam OP,

t.Agnostic

>get tattoos
No, that's still not allowed. Yhe Bt just gets rid if the religious oractuces of the OT like sacrificing animals

Acts... Peter is directly told by God that these food interdictions are no longer valid.

none, but virgin NEETs arent demanding services against the will of those giving them.

>So Jesus said nothing about gays. Does that mean fucking dudes in the ass isn't a sin?
Yes he did, homosexuality is a sin: Matthew 19:1-8

>Fags and dykes have been ostracized in EVERY CULTURE.

incorrect

while I dislike tattoos as well, where under the new covenant is it explicit that I can't get a tattoo, especially if it were of a cross or some other form of christian symbolism?

No it's not you cum guzzing ethnically ambiguious goblin. The only bearing the old testament has over Christianity is to give context to Jesus's sacrifice, which freed us from the covenent with God lined out in the old testament.

So sodomy would include oral sex, anal sex with women, premarital sex, and adultry right?

The bible is clear that Hebrews eating shellfish in Israel under the Old Covenant are unclean, and must leave Jerusalem until after sundown, and then come back and bathe.

If you're going to mock something, maybe know something about it first.

Where is the false equivalency? I only assumed that homosexuality and ebola share the property of being natural. That's literally all the argument needs in order to work properly.

Yes.

>The Bible is clear that eating shellfish is a sin and you'll go to hell.
I've read the Bible cover to cover, more than once. It never says that. There are many laws that are largely customary in nature, often to set Israel apart from their neighbors, or to improve hygiene. You can tell what God really hates by the punishments he assigns to them. E.g. faggotry receives death (watch out, O.P.), whereas theft has you pay back what you stole plus more, whereas eating shellfish doesn't even have a punishment mentioned.

very bad from your list: divorce, placing curses on people, working on the Sabbath, pre-marital sex (not so bad if you man-up and marry the woman), homosexuality.

somewhat bad from your list: gossiping, tattoos(because of its associate with idolatry), wearing gold for the purpose of showing off (that's the clear context)

customary from your list: eating shellfish, rounded haircuts, blended fabric, eating pork.

(Some of my classification may be a bit off, but not much.)

nice way to breeze over everything and attack a strawman, youll notice i didnt say "i dont want gays talking about their affairs around me" but rather i said i dont want to be forced to serve them. faggots are so entitled