THIS

This is why any ANY form of socialized health care is a shit idea in America. I was flippen through the channels while i was doing some GMTs and saw this abomination of a show on TLC. Fist I was just enraged but then it turn into a rageful sadness. A large segment of American have lost their "Wild West" mentality. In the words of Ron Swanson: “The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do so." Basically, self responsibility. If was want to eat yourself to death, then do so but dont drag me down by robbing my pockets to do so. In conclusion, ya communist nigger loving faggots, I should have the freedom not to pay for some fat ass ham planets, second triple bypass surgery. Whether is medicaid or obamacare insurance, it all immoral. Now, fug off so I can flip though slides of gov classes.

Oh, and happy nigger day.
>post ur nigzillas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzSkSewywlc
youtu.be/b-iGZPtWXzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eu will probably follow the trend in 20 years or so, it's all about control and as always if we remove the (((media))), have healthy leadership and role models it would pretty much vanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzSkSewywlc

they still get free healthcare through Social Security Disability and Charity Care

but free will is an illusion

everything is luck

quick unrelated question. So one of my Pop's clients just moved his match manufacturing plant to Sweden. Cost a lot of cash. Well hes now thinking about leaving cuz his employees didnt come in last August. Why is that a thing?

all i feel is rage

I have no idea, people generally work in august but I didn't understand if he had to bring workers over too. We had some #metoo fiesta around that time, maybe some girls freaked everyone out.

600 lb people who die super young aren't half the drain on our medical system that old people are. I work in the healthcare industry and the whole system is unsustainable. Young people come in and they have no insurance and just pay out of pocket for a yearly check-up but old people come in constantly and have thousands of dollars in meds that the take every month on top of the cost of the appointments and procedures. They have medicare and all these social welfare programs that are built on the idea of the new generation picking up the slack for the old generation but the young generation isn't paying into it enough. It's an unsustainable ponzi scheme, and these old motherfuckers are living into their 90's, costing insane amounts of money just to keep living.

If anything we need more morbidly obese people in this country so that they don't grow old and drain the system at an insane rate. People don't realize how much it costs to keep the elderly alive these days, a morbidly obese fuck who dies at 43 is nothing compared to your grandma.

nah he hire locally. He was just piss that no one told him. lost a 12th of production cause fold just didnt was to come to work.
>ya i know. this is coming from the guy that gets 14 days a year off.

So is this a Trump voter hate thread?

>what will kill you faster: poison or cancer
I dont want to pay for anyone but myself and my family. I dont care about anyone else's g-ma but my own.

did you even watch the hildaug election conventions? It had its own orbit.

Socialized medicine is socialized responsibility, not individual.

We socialized our great medical care, ruined it, put weak, dependent people on it who care not for themselves, and then wondered why it's so damn expensive?

Privatize medical care immediately. Allow charitable poverty hospitals to care for the poor. Let working people have the health care they can afford, or are willing to pay for.

If this fat slob was told that no one would treat her becuase of her self-indulgent, self-destructive behavior, she's have to choose to either shape up or lose medical care.

Private medicine can tell her NO. Public medicine is required to treat the morally weak.

I see no reason why I should pay for someone's behaviorally-induced illnesses. Obesity. Most AIDs (except the children and those who get it from transfusions). Most diabetics type II. Diseases resulting from smoking. Etc. These are preventable diseases if only people would take control of their own urges and accept the consequences of their behavior.

I also feel that people with known genetic diseases should pay for their healthcare of their children who inherit these diseases.They are at fault. I suppose this is a slippery slope, however.

The difference is that grandma contributed to society for her entire lifetime, but a 43 year old fatty has never been able to work.

I feel a real responsibility to those who have given to society in their work, by raising good children, etc. Most elderly people have worked long, hard lives as they came from a generation that still had a work ethic.The fat slob who won't stop eating and can't work because of her weight gets no pity from me. If she's not responsible for her own health, I don't think we should have to give her food stamps and free health care. Let her starve. She's be better off in the end if she couldn't eat if she didn't work.

>willing to pay for
well said

Let me guess: Trump isn't her president.

Free market principles will never truly fix healthcare because healthcare is subject to inelastic demand.

youtu.be/b-iGZPtWXzE faggots itt

HEALTHY AT ANY SIZE!! This woman could be far healthier than an olympic marathon runner, and she looks about 4 times as sexy, prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

I've seen fat black people but never a 600lb fat black person.

Ding ding ding

Quit subsidizing the elderly with Medicare and Social Security and you cut your taxes by like 25%. As someone who has worked closely with the elderly, they actually DON'T enjoy every waking moment in pain or discomfort so that you can visit them once or twice a month. You can still buy private insurance.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just pointing out that your grandma is taxing our medical system SIGNIFICANTLY more than a morbidly obese person over the course of both their lifetimes. Keeping the grandma alive who contributed to society is why your deductible and premiums are so high, the 500 lb fatty who dies at 39 is viewed as a net positive by the insurance industry because their lifetime costs are still less than a normal person's.

you never been to a Chinese buffet in Jackson Mississippi

If they existed they would be documented with photography, no?

Fuk’n love her show, it’s an entire program of fat shaming and showing the failure of being a STRONK single fatty being a dead-end with every episode. Constant humiliation, she even got kiked this time by a Jew fat chaser who was cheating on her! Best ever.

Ayo.

Holup.

*smacks lips*

Who poda pay for my die beetus mecin?

and know ya know

Hmmm maybe southerners should have no health care.

woops

Yeah, its actually pretty hilarious. I like watching this whale try to make excuses like "muh medical condition" when all the evidence points to her just being a fucking lazy eating machine with 0 self control.

Lawds i betta use dem plastic gluvs so I dun do gettin chiggin grease on mah fresh bed sheiiiits.

Yup, end of life care is 80% of the total expenditures.

I don't even wanna ask