Are Whites really going to become a minority in the USA by 2050?

Are Whites really going to become a minority in the USA by 2050?

It's time for the Castizo Chads

Yes, if not sooner. In 20 years the white Boomers will be in their 80's. That's 2038. Many of them might die before then but in 32 years it is likely the majority will be dead.

If whites start having large families again, that could change. Is this likely though?

A lot of things can happen between now and 2050.

2050? Lol more like 2020.

As of right now it does not look like it. White are the majority of births again and immigration is down significantly.

If the current political and social climate continues Whites will still remain the majority for the foreseeable future.

>tfw

no, that is worst case scenario for sweden, canada, and germany.

you fuckers will be fine.

no lmao germany, england, france, and sweden will beat us first

they already are in some places I thought

2020? More like late 2018

it would be kinda neat to see all those ethnic whites leave their countries and come here as soon they turn into shitholes

>If whites start having large families again, that could change. Is this likely though?

Only in or after a great war but any war that affects such a change would probably kill just as many whites as other races and they have the one drop to their advantage. The only real solution is the ultimate one.

here are the US government's projections

Yes
your daughters will be riding nigger cock
your sons be overweight and jacking to anime and sex robots
the white race will be a minority as everyone else will be mixed.

brown skin, brown eyes, and black frizzy hair will be the norm.

Whites are the true minority in the whole world and always have been.

The whole "minority" aspect in white countries is a trick to make white people feel sorry for non-whites who want purely to take advantage.

You will never see whites treated with special minority status in Africa, Asia, Middle East or anywhere and you won't see it when whites become the minority in Europe and America.

When it's too late, whites will realise they've been hoodwinked.

We just have to have more babies!

No, it's just jewish propaganda.

>pretending to care about something when you’re just slicing something
“Sage” goes in all fields when responding to obvious shill posts.
This will keep thread from bumping to page one.

I would like to see a REAL pan european american

I don't think people here realize how big 2020 is going to be. It's a new election and a census year. Shit is going to hit the fan.

Not if Gen Z, and their progeny has anything to say about it.

It was never true for all of the USA. Only California which is a unsalvageable shithole, anyway.

>White are the majority of births again
White births have always been the majority, but still dropping every year.

>immigration is down significantly.
Not really. I looked at some statistics and nothing seems to have changed.

not likely since minorities are majority baby killers while whites keep rising that majority birth stat.

All of my Gen Z classmates hate Trump, user...

This is the price we must pay for the ignorance of our forefathers for giving women the right to vote, educations, careers, etc.

I’d you wanted to save the West, you would need to do the impossible. You must literally genocide all mainstream feminists along with their betacuck soyboy enablers. This sets an example to all other women and borderline males. Male authority has been restored. Once women stop doing all this stupid shit that just wastes time and money, they will have more kids and the birthrate will climb back above replacement levels.

You cannot look at the removal of these people as a cruelty. It is far more cruel to imagine all the people who will never get to exist because of female stupidity let to run amok along with the destruction of an entire race, culture, and civilization.

You may say that I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you will join us, when the cuckholds have hung.

yes.

white america is d(ead)ying.

IT'S 2018. IF YOU'RE STILL STRAIGHT GROW THE FUCK UP AND LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD

there are still like 1 million permanent immigrants coming into the country per year

That's what I found too. Trump has done literally nothing.

Are you guys retarded? We get many, many more immigrants, PER CAPITA, than european countries do. And their anchor babies get birthright citizenship here (when the fuck is trump going to do something about that, btw?

If you dont count the very elderly, the US is already a white minority country. Most children born in the US are non white, for example.

The black population is rising every year lmao.

We are going to deport all the daca turds in march because they are not going to make a deal. 4d chess

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then trump is another false promise to me.

He never promised sweden anything lol. We used sweden as an example of what we dont want to do. He cut my taxes, not yours, sven.

>2050 and the earth still supports life.
you kooky kids

>He never promised sweden anything lol.
Obviously.

>We used sweden as an example of what we dont want to do.
You are worse off already.

>Whites
Define that please