Poland can try to outspend Germany, but it won’t work...

Poland can try to outspend Germany, but it won’t work. We just cut those 15bn EU funding and their military and those fance Shermans are a goner.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0898323/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=N7Nv3zVHG4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8m_fkOP-DXg
youtube.com/watch?v=iMkHHS0QZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=6gP8r4-iUvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
youtube.com/watch?v=NPsE5cqN7hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you owe something like 1 trillion dollars to Poland? I hope you guys end up paying so Poland can become a mega white power in Europe.

Sounds like Poland needs some help from Uncle Sam. No worries, we're always happy to help our friends defend themselves.

Yes, but we have not paid a cent in 73yrs. We pay to Jews, not average Poles.

Are they going to spend it on m4 Sherman tanks?

yes

>We pay to Jews
How'd that work out for you?

Shermans are decent tanks. Good for urban wars.

Hans, we need a large force to liberate you from ahmed.
Also, why the fuck are we buying Shermans?

It won't last long. The German people wille be replaced with all sorts of monkeys and become a poor shithole. Then, civilized white Poland will become the new leader of what remains of Europe.

Very well, America had our back for 70yrs now. We don’t even have to pay 2 percent.

because shermans ar good tonks

About time. Lazy fuckers.

>How'd that work out for you?

Great.

You just need any functioning tank or helicopter to beat the German soyboi army. You think the Germans will defend their land?

you are next

I know for sure they wont, they arent now, they wont in the future
germans signed their last will in 1939 and died under Stalingrad
what we see now is just the name
>german broomstick army

no u

wow really made me think, yet muslims are literally 0.1% of Polish population.

you won't drag me into suicide pact with you, ruiner of europe
go worship multikulti

no u

lel

lel

kraut doing kraut things as per usual kraut

Is it weird I can tell this is the same OP who makes

A) the Fusion threads
B) the Brexit threads

??

lel

>the Brexit threads

No those are all me.

Signed
Gay lefty Bavaryan

In the next episode:

Germonkey- BUT ZE POLES WERE KILLING JEWS

lel

Good. I want to see how fast they get raped by Germans and Russians this time around. Will they best their record from ww2?

>imdb.com/title/tt0898323/
lel, entire movie about german racemixers

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=N7Nv3zVHG4Q
lel, entire movie about polish racemixers

both movies paid by germans :D

>>youtube.com/watch?v=8m_fkOP-DXg
german girl sucking on refugees

>some Germacuck obsessed with Poland vents again because his country is turning to total shit and women/children are being raped en masse without him being allowed to say anything about it - episode 1924

youtube.com/watch?v=iMkHHS0QZUY

move NOT paid by poles because they have no money :D

another great movie showing who germans are
>>youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

>trash taking itself out
miracle tech you will never have, trash magnet

This.

And we will give poland good deal on US arms :)

T. 1/64th polish heritage
Polish people are subhumans compared to both Russians and Germans, both of which surpassed Poland in every regard. Poland itself only exists today because of pure historical luck and the mercy shown by its betters. Russians and Germans made a great mistake showing them mercy, they should have broke them apart and wiped out their national identity forver. It's a complete cancer on Europe. This meme fake state is going to cause another war in Europe. Mark my words. Ivan and Gunter better do their job next time.

another great movie showing who the new poles are
>youtube.com/watch?v=6gP8r4-iUvI

You know Poland curb stomped Russia on more than one occasion, right Ahmed?

Wow black guys find white women more attractive than black woman. So does the rest of the planet

Kek ive come to love that meme

Excuse me, but Poles are based. Please stop referring to them as the niggers of Europe.

>germans did anything good ever
history disagrees

>Has to cherrypick simple cases, while his country gets thousands more time of this stuff

>Wow black guys find white women more attractive than black woman

Well now that you say it

no u

>cancer meme country

Come remove us then you faggot.

Hey, are you that brit from the polish thread? Shieeet, you triggered them hard

>Polish people are subhumans compared to both Russians and Germans, both of which surpassed Poland in every regard.

like hiv cases or homicides per capita for example

The Ahmed fears the Polish-American alliance.

he is paki and his country is on best way to be caliphate, he can trigger us if it makes him feel better for a while
it is like giving ice cream to kid with brain cancer

Repeat after me, CHERRY

Doesn't change the fact that you guys sperg the fuck out because some paki's weak baits. Be careful, jews use the same tactics to make americans fight wars for them.

Why not? They are smaller and probably way cheaper than modern tanks. And for controlling just a normal populace, they would be fine. Panzerfausts pierced them like butter during WW2, so it's obviously not a problem that modern weapons would pierce them like butter as well.

>2%

And less than 15 years ago it was virtually non existent.

It starts slowly

Its not like it matters, you already got double the amount of main battle tanks.

Yeah, back in the medieval age after Lithuania and Poland stole all their clay from weakened Mongols. Poland doing anything of relevance was an anomaly of history. All tbey did was fill a power vacuum left by Mongols for 300 years before getting raped by Russians. I understand, you are a clueless American and probably don't know shit about European history beyond retarded Christ cuck deus vult memes.

And who ultimately stomped who? I think even a 1/64th polish heritage yank can work that out.

Dude you're gonna lose this one

Been there, done that ...

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

Are the poles inferior?

The truth is often the sharpest sword.

Why does Sup Forums love fake news so much?

Arbeitsteilung, Bruder!

Poland is one of Trump's shitholes

no u

>Arbeitsteilung, Bruder!

Stop autisming for once, Habibi Al-Frankfurti.

Sherman is stronk.

You can pry my autism from my soft, well-groomed hands.

A generation is 22 to 35 years you nigger.

Responded to the wrong comment.

kek the double heil

All you Poles are completely bluepilled EU lovers. Really, just stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPsE5cqN7hM

>Responded to the wrong comment.

American education.

This makes my fucking piss boil. This is actual oppression. What do these super lefties say against this? If you even mention it you're a nazi these days.

>individual self-determination is actual oppression

The ABSOLUTE STATE of the alt-right.

*rolls eyes*

A cunt dick graph is the measuring standard of this. BOOHOO
> Polands don't have loads of migrants to rape their sister, mothers and even little boys.
ergo, GDP capita
> even shithole Inda has good GDP , but still 77% poo in open.

We even have excellent financing programs. Low interest loans. You will get those weapons.

>but still 77% poo in open.

They should import Poles to clean up the mess, like we did.

kek

outspend germany?

you fucking shirk on your NATO responsibilies, and you have the gall to talk about some other nation 'outspending' Germany

you're a freeloader, Hans, and you have been a freeloader for a long time.

>you fucking shirk on your NATO responsibilies

This is a lie.

I love European banter, makes me feel cozy

We are actually the only major NATO country increasing our spending relative to 2015 until 2020.

Considering your pound dropping to nothing, we soon overtake you in spending.

you do. You send less troops and equipment to NATO drills than Romania.

Seriously what is it with polish people and perogies? My ex ate them all the time

Even if, shermans killed the better germany than today's so would it be a problem to crush broomstickwehr?

Russia will back poland if its against merkel.

This is a lie. Germany has kept Europe safe for decades, and we will continue to do so even facing putrid hatred from our European brothers whom we love.

when your country is both the most opposing and most pro-eu in europe

when your country was the biggest jewish host nation in europe but most of the population holds anti-semitic views

when your country is supposed the most anti-fascist nation in europe but is actually literally hitler

i love my country so much

supposed to be*

why would you fight poland you dumb bastard?
you should be asking for poland's help to coup your kike govt.

We do in a sense. Those who can't pay because they're poor, or not a legal citizen etc, simply don't. Then the rest of us make.up the difference by paying a fuck ton more to make up for the cost of treating Carlos and his abuela.

>And who ultimately stomped who?

The funny thing is, Poland only gets stomped when it gets ganged up on. Cute how you fail to mention that though.

Why the fuck would Poland EVER help Germany? Or do you not know basic history?

Germany's fate of becoming at least 1/3 Muslim by 2050 (thus shittening their gene pool for eternity) is karma, that's all.

Maybe Germany should pay reparations for WW2 first?

Stomped the Russians in 1920 as well, nice fair 1v1 fight then.

What about England's victories? Irrelevant now that native British people will be all but gone in 100-200 years.

>Maybe Germany should pay reparations for WW2 first?

Poland must pay because they are the ones who started WW2 and destroyed Europe.

Polands actions are probably the darkest chapter in Europe's otherwise glorious history under benign German leadership.