These two unfunny cunts have completely ruined Louis C.K.'s career

These two unfunny cunts have completely ruined Louis C.K.'s career.

youtube.com/watch?v=E69qxYXl_ZY

Love him or hate him, all this guy did was ask if he could jerk off in front of these talentless hacks and they said yes. They could have said, "no" or "stop", or "louie, not a good idea" or they could have left. But they didn't, they chose to stay and laugh. Did they call the police to report assault? Nope, they gossiped around like a bunch of chatty cunts and then ran straight to the press. And now they use this story as a bit in their """"act"""". I know this is old news with all the sexual assault allegations but I cant even believe that they got away with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6txoEX5YpQ
nytimes.com/2017/11/10/arts/television/louis-ck-statement.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk6nQ7WM0iM
antisex.info/en/contin.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clearly these women have an ultra feminist agenda. I know thats an assumption but its obvious from this clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6txoEX5YpQ

TL;DW: They're claiming that women have "...to deal with everything more than men" because female comics have to breast feed on the road.
Ok, how many female stand up road comics are there in the world. Like, 50? Maybe? How many of them are pregnant during a tour. See what I'm saying? How the fuck is this an issue. It's like theyre trying so hard to pick a time where being a female comic is more difficult and the only one they can think of is if a comic chooses to bring their newborn on a tourbus with them.

The purpose of this trailer was to be funny, and two comediennes couldn't even tell a solid bit. And they are single handily responsible for taking down the career of an actually funny human being. Fucking despicable.

>ruined Louis C.K.'s career.
You call that shit he did a career?

One of the women agreed to let him do it, then later regretted it.

Two of the women accusing him say he asked for consent, they said no. And it just ended there.

One of them is a woman saying Louis was jerking off on the phone while talking to her. Not even in the same room as her.

The other 2 girls say they went back to his hotel room, and were giggling as he was doing it. After he asked for consent.

This rape hysteria witch hunt is getting out of control. Do we really want to go back to being fucking Puritans? Has everybody lost their God Damn minds?

he sold out madison square garden several times, won several emmys, yeah I'd say he made a living

Well this faggot probably shouldn't be hanging around and encouraging the bullshit leftism that created these cunts. Fuck him and them.

Louis ck is a pedophile

Fair point. But I don't see how he is encouraging their bullshit leftism. I don't think Louie brought them up to his hotel with any political motive in mind, the accusations occured years later when these hacks realized that they weren't funny so they used their encounter with the most popular comedian of the decade as a platform to try to fuel their career. I bet if Carlos Mencia jerked off in front of them they wouldn't say a word, because nobody gives a shit.

Got a reliable sauce on that claim?

Who would jerk off to these tired mutts?

>some faggot mexican anti-white feminist
Yeah I dont give a shit

Thinking about a woman who does not find you sexually attractive is rape.

Thats a good point as well, he admitted to doing it but who even knows if it's true. It's all he said she said. They say he stripped naked and jerked off but who knows what the conversation leading upto him doing this was. They said they still had their jackets on and the first thing he asked was if he could. They seem like the type of women to be like "I heard you jerk off infront of people, would you do the same infront of us?" and maybe he said "hell yeah, thats my weird fetish". Then after the (((NYT))) lambasts him, he needs to admit to whatever version of the story was published. He knows that if he denies their version of the story, the speculation will follow him forever and his career will be finished for good.

>Engage is degenerate behavior.
>Get fucked when people find out.

I have no sympathy for the cunts, they're equally despicable for agreeing to it; but this is Cuck's fault for being a degenerate.

Yeah fuck you nigger.

fuck off leaf, theirs a reason all your good comics came here.

Oh I need proof because he's a democrat,I see.

hello? louis ruined his own career by taking his pants down and masturbating in front of random women. if you were a banker and did the same thing you would get the same results or worse.

the most despicable part isn't the masturbation incident in the hotel, because their is not one shred of physical evidence. The despicable part is completely on the side of the (((media))), who repeatedly publishes huge hit piece articles against louie, citing a bunch of tired, talentless female comics saying that louie is as bad as Weinstein because he asked them to watch him jerk off.

Who gives a fuck? Louis c.k. is a massive fucking faggot.

I won't lift a finger to defend some marxist kike.

Louie and Aziz opened their mouths and spewed John Lebowitz and Jimmy Kimmel talking points so they can go fuck themselves.

>>>>/notyourarmy/

Go cry somewhere else faggot

Didn't he admit doing it? Sorry but jerking off on women is some weird shit. Have normal sex or learn to be moral, don't go around doing weirdo shit.

I don't agree with Louie on a lot of his politics, I cringed hard when he sent the fucking Trump email. I just don't see any reason the guys a pedofile, hes got two daughters and he seems more into older - boyish looking women watching him jerkoff which is very unpedophiliac.

stop defending a kike. yes they could've said no, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a fucking braindead degenerate

He ain't a marxist and he's not jewish...?

Not askin for an army I just wanna hear what Sup Forums thinks about this shit. Read this article and tell me this isn't written out of a fucking Orwell novel.

nytimes.com/2017/11/10/arts/television/louis-ck-statement.html

Yes, he is?

If he really wants to fix the problem, he can join our side. We're not going to join him. That wouldn't solve anything.... except to promote more of the same.

he didn't jerk off onto anyone and yeah I agree its fucking weird but he asked consent. Their are a lot weirder sex acts than having someone watch you masturbate.

>women riding on the complex structures created by man and later claiming them for their own cuss they're lazy talentless cunts who's only redimable feature is bearing kids and now they even refuse to do that with grace

Oh no is not like we are living in a society with such a scenario

Why the fuck would you even associate with those butt ass ugly bitches?
I dont feel bad foe him at all.

>if you were a banker and did the same thing you would get the same results or worse.

Only if your a cuck, if you have zero fucks about your actions and instead fought back you could probably get away it unless the whole thing was none consensual.

All you have to say is "yes I did it, it was a consensual act amongst adults" but a soon as you start acting like a 6 year old being punish by the matriarchy and saying "sorry I did what adults do EVERY FUCKING DAY" then your fucked merchant

Hey fuck everybody!
If you mingle with the left you're in for a bad ride. Fuck that CucK. He thought he could verate everybody while also being a total degenerate. Well, turns out you have to choose teams in prison or no one will save you from butt rape.

These are about as attractive as female comics get, and louie is a fat ugly fuck. He probably got tired of hiring prostitutes to watch him jerk off and this was the next best thing.

What's weird about it and what's "normal sex"

Seriously what the fuck is happening with the world?
All of the sudden everybody thinks they can criticize what adults do?

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

These types of woman always had man laugh about their shitty jokes because they wanted to fuck them, now they think that they are actually funny and that everyone who thinks otherwise is just a sexist.

He didn't act like he was being punished by the matriarchy, he said "But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly".

It's bullshit because if women want to be truly equal, or strive for more equality, to men - then how do they not have power in that situation?

i'm gonna go out on a limb and claim these two have been rubbing their clitorises on each other for years

pic unrelated, sort of

Thank you based unfunny cunts

Louie? Dis you?

Been having a bit of down time lately eh?

>Do we really want to go back to being fucking Puritans?
YES!

>he sold out madison square garden several times
just shows how stupid americans and how true the 52% memes are

oh shit ur right, I forgot about all the hilarious Luxembourg standup comics.

yeah you caught me.

we have those, and they're funnier than "le i jerked off to 9/11 HHEHEHEE DID YOU HEAR ME ? I JUST SAID I JERKED OFFF HEHEEHEHE"
or not to mention how you (we all know its you btw, you loser) always come to late night shows and start "LOOK AT LE WHYTE PEEPOL HERE, AREN'T THEY ALL DISGUSTING HEHEEHEH"

You don't interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake

go away Louie

not until I hear a rational argument for why my consensual behavior should mean the end of my career.

>Sorry but jerking off on women is some weird shit.
It's not weird. It just means that the massage parlor you've chosen isn't one of the good ones that does it for you. Win some lose some

Because you are awful and your career should nevr have happened

because you supported the feminist bullshit to get your media-brownie points like the good cuck you are, instead of thinking 2 seconds for yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk6nQ7WM0iM
>LOOK AT ME IM WHITE, WHITE PRIVELETSCH
>PLS BULL COME FUCK MY DAUGHTERS
>*crowd in tears of laughter*

Ok, I'd like to see you go up on stage and tell a joke. I bet audiences would be captivated.

This
>associate with leftist feminist thundercunts
>think it won't have consequences

Who to you isn't a cuck? I'm genuinely asking, who in your world is 100% cuck-free? I'm glad you included the crowd in tears of laughter, thank you for that.

did you know ( you're probably also jiddish so you probably don't ) there are people that have jobs that are far more important than telling jokes, plumbers for example, and if a plumber made a not so tactfull joke to a milf that he has to work for he can get fucked by law for all eternity
and all this why? because "celebreties" support this kind of system

I'm not saying you are bad at telling jokes. I'm saying you , the person you are, your very flesh, blood, and mind, are awful.
I'd suck at being a comedian. I don't believe in humor

Anyone can be a plumber, very few can make an audience laugh for an hour.

If you don't believe in humor then I guess we are done having an argument. Your opinion of me doesn't matter because we don't exist in the same world.

Thats my point, the consequences didn't match the crime. Everything has consequences.

>very few can make an audience laugh for an hour.
then you've never been to england or what?

and no, not everyone can be a plumber, maybe you should try! i heard your probably looking for new job opportunities now

Just because I don't value who you are and what you do doesn't mean we live in different worlds.

more people can be a plumber than can make a living off of standup. I think we can both agree on that. And I have been to England many times.

Yes we can

but we can also agree, until the accusations you lived in your bubbleworld full of liberal cunts and thought they were your friends until it made "blopp" and all of a sudden your being shunned in the same way that trump-supporters were shunned by the media people (that you also helped with)

Louis ck is an sjw protocuck, if anyone deserves the feminist onslaught, it’s him. He is a promoter of this hyper sensitive bullshit, I think the fact that his ideologies proverbial monster have completely turned on him is poetic justice carried out by the lord.

Yes it does, many people value who I am and what I try to do. So for you to be in this dream state as the voice of authority on funny people is bullshit, because you yourself said that you don't value comedy.

Did you think their constant feminist bullshit was some kind of joke? There are a lot of women who are totally fine with your sexual advances. Choosing these women was retarded.

you sleazy sob, kek

>This rape hysteria witch hunt is getting out of control.
that's because the press aren't after pedos anymore - they're normalizing it

>Yes it does, many people value who I am and what I try to do.
If that were true you'd not have lost your career. They didn't give a fuck

I agree that I made the wrong choice but thats why I came here. I just want to hear what the public has to say. I guess I have the same knowledge as I did when I came on here. I fucked up. I don't think any of you have children and people to support so I don't know why I'm asking a bunch of internet people for input.

its really interesting though with these kinds of people, if he actually filled madison square garden thats impressive, theres one guy who once got half a million people into some arena (no seat places) to watch him babble on his unfunny jokes in berlin
just amazing

You need to stop masturbating, OP.
Your post isn't about Louis, let's be honest.
It's about rationalizing your own degenerate proclivities.

Start here
antisex.info/en/contin.htm

I have to get off of here. I would like to say that I'm glad you guys were honest but I feel like I've had an unfair treatment in the media. Please to the mods, delete this. I don't want anymore shit tied to my name. Thank you guys for giving me honesty, we need more of that in todays political climate.

You're telling me that someone saw those 2 fugly hags and his impulse was to masturbate in front of them?
Jesus Christ we deserve everything.

well then have a comeback there in new york, and start in the same way you started before, in small clubs to test the waters

your biggest mistake wasn't even the wanking thing, your mistake was the way you reacted to the accusations, theres a story about a french president who had several mistresses even having children with said mistresses and when confronted about it by the press, he just laughed it off and asked what the problem is then?
while at the same time some german politician got caught with some prostitute or whatever and he started crying like a little bitch on tv

who do you think was able to just continue? look at trump, he knew very well how to handle this

W-what if Louis CK has such a humiliation fetish that this is all according to his plan and right this very moment he's rubbing one out in ecstacy

Shill fucking thread. Divide us into those that will defend Louis CK as a male, and those that wish to see the Hollywood/DC pedoelite axis destroyed. DIE NOW SHILL FAGGOT.

Every single thread that is
>hurr durr, people are saying #metoo to Jon Podesta guys, why are womyn such bitchez? Let's take a red pill guys and not buy into accusations guys.
are the exact same shit.

>meme flag
comments disregarded.

I wish it was as simple as laughing it off. Believe me, if I could have I would have.

Likely

this unironically

So? Stephen Colbert makes millions to do his shitty show. Doesn't mean he has talent. Just means normies have shit taste in entertainment.

I was being sincere too.

And just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's shit.

You were founded out by me here , and right after, you decide to abandon thread.
You're a chronic masturbator trying to rationalize his habit as "normal". Instead of encouragement for your crackpot notions, you were found out. You don't want to consider that you might be wrong so you leave.

im honestly happy with the metoo movement because its exposing societies perversion and sex obsession

well then be clever and go on stage and joke about the whole causa
then you can show everyone you're more clever than "stoopid whyte pipool"
if you do this correctly you could actually do it

He's a kike. Why should we mourn the end of his career?

fuck louis c kike

And the other half is Jewish. Not even memeing my dude.

That's what I don't get.

I'm a pervert and would love whacking off in front of someone but these girls are so ugly I wouldn't want to.

yeah man Uma Thurman or someone but not some make-up riddled cunt

Both of those women belong in the gas chamber inhaling this

Was it them? I thought it was Garfunkel and Oats?
No idea who these uggos are.

And Louie can suck a bag of dicks (one at a time).
He knew he was doin' degenerate shit.
Same deal as Harvey with getting his little jew cock out and jerking it in front of goy chicks to get off.

Fat ugly ginger spic faggot jew.

If his last comedy special had been good I'd go lighter on him. He just stopped being funny, like Harvey stopped winning Oscars.
Protip: Nobody likes you for you, Louie. And you knew it, which is why you did this weird passive aggressive sexual assault shit.
You wanted to degrade the bad ladies who'd never look at you twice if you weren't famous.

its beta shaming discrimination!

I don't care. The kike deserves it he is part of the problem.

>implored from an ultimately meaningless secular, postmodern definition- flavored with leftism from a pagan spiritual vacuum.
Men dont jerk off in front of women- they make love to them and fuck their brains out. Hope you like militant Islam. Women seem to.