So antifa has been defeated right? I havent heard them say/do anything in the last few months...

So antifa has been defeated right? I havent heard them say/do anything in the last few months. Have antifags finally realized hey will never win?

I think so. They destroyed their public image and know they no longer have anyone's support

They aren't made to win. They are the shock troops of the establishment to shut down dissident right wing politics that challenge the narrative. The DNC endorses them and the news always shows them in a favorable light.

well it looks like they have been shut down instead

They will be there when right wing people try to speak or alt right protests happen.

A big time Rothschild died when an aircraft flew into his mansion and Antifa has gone quiet since.

Coincidence? I think not.

and hopefully theyll get shot
i just wanna see some antifa bitch get shot in the face

It's too cold for them to do anything except drink their Starbucks.

Wait for spring/summer before they start back up.

I can't believe this is still an issue. This is America. Communists and Nazis both need to lined up against a wall and shot.

Violence is not the answer right now. I predict things will get hot in 10 years or so but right now it is a very bad idea.

>I predict things will get hot in 10 years
People said that 10 fucking years ago, when Alex Jones was making his videos about how Obama is gonna bring in the NWO

>violence is not the answer
t. soyboy

+100 for Truth - Antifa is the Globalists' paid army, semt to wreak destruction ampnd garner attention... hmmm now what could happen to shut down a paid army of agitators?

I said violence is not the answer RIGHT NOW. I am not opposed to violence at all. I have multiple rifles and a plate carrier set up like that guy too.

It'll start back up after James Fields is acquitted

I still have no idea what antifa is

>UN flag
sure you dont globalist

they're the lefts brown shirts. They'll pop up again when they are needed. Also, did you fags know George Soros and the clintons are now related? look it up.

They all died down when the skinny college dudes realized there was not going to be a democrat in power to rely on to bail them out and shill for them

Now if any of them even says anything annoying they get jailed and fined as a criminal.

Doesnt hurt that police have access to military grade gear to shut these fuckers up at a moments notice

A U.N. commando unit

Their hilarious failure in Nov seems to have killed them for the most part

They were defunded when they failed to create a race mixer army. They can be reformed easily by being funded again and they will probably come back under another name just like the failed Occupy Wall Street movement.

I suspect that the problem with modern anti white movements is that the USA is not nearly as white as it used to be. Most of the shock troops of the Forced Integration freedom summers saw diversity and moved away from it if it even came near them. Their children have had to walk the talk on integration that most white Boomers didn't walk. They know that diversity is a code word for cheap labor and violent communities.

Get out Pedro

Compared to 10 years ago, things are pretty hot

If you saw Mike Enoch on Warski live, the antifag on their was clutching his pearls over people open carrying rifles. That is how you can tell they are larpers from the bourgeois upper middle class of these expensive urban areas like Boston, Berkeley, DC, etc.

????

He doesn't fear the fight, he's got enough brain to know that you only strike when time is right

true, i just wanna fight some antifa fucks, my life is fake and gay anyways

1488 BOOTS ON THE GROUND

You would be surprised to observe such protests as they usually are. Charlottesville was a setup and a rare time that the Cops pushed rival groups into each other. Anti Fa is usually very careful to only protest when they have overwhelming numbers or Police protection. They know they would lose the majority of violent fights against any pro government or pro white group of people. If the Police won't show, they won't go. Too much chance of a rival who actually knows how to use a gun from a long range killing them. Modern Anti Fa is a bunch of Freak Show Lefty Bullshitters. They know they are weak, as a rule.

No thanks. You also get a nice shiny 7.62x51 to the forehead.

While you're waiting you might want to hit the gym, helps containing yourself.

>pipehitter's union
if user only knew

What's happening is that the leftist establishment is pulling back slightly. They must have realised that they had completely misjudged the negative backlash that would antifa would create.

Antifa will disappear soon, but they'll just be replaced by a new slightly less blatantly overt group.

It's the only way. Nothing else is stable enough

Events like pic related have a way of getting out of hand, often by accident. My hope is that the next such gathering results in a trigger-happy deputy mowing down a bunch of gommie faggits.

The white Boomer die off around 2037-2050 is more likely to be the troubled era. That's when the darkies will get brave by sheer number and if they will revolt, it will be then. An economic collapse could speed things up and an economic boom could slow things down. But remember the white Boomer die off. That's when the balance of power will tilt against whites.

It's not that, they always have a strong presence in college towns and certain city enclaves. They're quite insular. Note how the protests are usually in their strongholds (where Right-wing folk go in from afar). It's futile in all sides. We are all going to get culled in 20 years via global depopulation through weaponized nanotech.

People like us need to run for sheriffs positions in towns and deputize your trusted friends. We could single handedly shut these people down and patrol brown neighborhoods, aka legal death squads.

lel theyre not even wearing plates, and i bet they dont have the cardiovscular ability to move with that gear for longer than 10 minutes

Or you could join the military, user. Remember, you know that policing is actually dangerous when soldiers are doing it instead of cops.

It's a very bad winter

Communists first though obviously.

You think these poor ass fags are gonna buy even III plates?

Yeah, plus for the cost of a faggy MPX memeblaster and mags you could have a quality AR, plus plate carrier, plates, mags, earpro, eyepro and ammo. But to your point, I always advise that people getting into armor buy a weight vest to train with.

> look it up

No, you.

maybe not them, but i see the dude on the right has an MPX, maybe he can get daddy to buy him plates

Criminals are always less active in the winter.

They're being restructured under a different brand.

They fear the cold. They're exactly like roaches to be honest.

I have front and back plates for mine , never mind the cost, soypower ain't gonna lug those babies around.

>The day of rope will happen any day now
By the time the day of rope happens whites will make up 20% of the US population and 40% of the European population.

It's alright, we can make more rope

They sure love their bandanas

that picture is beyond cringe.

It's even funnier when that faggot didn't know antifa had guns too. Redneck Revolt was at Charlottesville and was OCing. He's therefore a liar and a hypocrite. But that's normal for a communist. The reason the right is rising is because the right doesn't need to lie

Yeah, my armor setup wasn't cheap but I went with UHMWPE front, back and side plates in a First-Spear carrier. No ragerts. But I also powerlift and run with a weight vest, and I'm used to them from military training. I just advise the weight vest because most people have never had to do anything even similar to move in armor.

after C'ville the right changed tactics. we went back to the message boards and started baiting antifa. the strategy was fairly sucessful, we were able to mitigate the damage from c'ville and antifa has gained a pretty sour reputation. terror group listing helped a lot. things are quiet now though. both sides are waiting for the other to make a move

Antifa cannot be defeated. Literally anyone can call themselves antifa, People on Sup Forums seem to think its some nationwide organised structure

yeah i do 110 floors on a stair machine (so far at 22 minutes) and some friends tried it and couldnt get past 6 minutes or so, normies cant handle weight
t. Marine

then come out and fight us commie, youll end up like pic related

>Antifa cannot be defeated. Literally anyone can call themselves antifa,

>kill all leftists
>remove all references to antifa from everything
>antifa beaten

by whom?

Maybe they are part of the big human trafficking networks that are being rounded up? Hard to be a radical activist when you're on your knees, handcuffed, for kiddy diddling.

Ask them how that worked out for them in 1930s Germany

Some with Nazis you commie faggot.

Well they are still around aren't they

I'm guessing you mean same. Yea I know

That's what I'm hoping for

Money stopped flowing in for IRL demonstrations, for the time being. We’ll see and hear more from them this coming summer and fall in advance of the elections, unless their funders finally have realized how Antifa makes Republican candidates appear reasonable to normies.

>Day of rope happens
>Its actually the niggers lynching all white men and raping their women
Hard to win a war when you are outnumbered two to one and 3/4ths of your forces are numales or a fifth column.

Yeah, normies lack the will in most cases. That being said whenever we have used the draft in the past we put the worst recruits into infantry, so I think that normalfags can be forced to become tough. They would just rather be comfy now.

Yet it has been beaten. Where was your November 4 revolt you promised? Where's your DC 220? Oh right, in federal prison. You commies are finished

that was a pretty heavy blow. whole thing was trick to get the right wing to come out and look violent, but we didnt fall for it so now antifa look like all talk and no action. it really killed the romance for a lot of their base. they are now as fringe as stormniggers

That ad is so fucking gay. Jesus chirst...

>November 4 revolt you promised?
That was a meme you dip. Also I'm not American

What? Didnt Jacobs helicopter crash outside the mansion? You worded it like someone 9/11'd their mansion

I bet that's a fucking man. Now the worlds so fucked up you can't even tell without a nutcheck, but my money is that's a man.

Being resurrected in the late 70s by German communist agitators with jnternational funding after being completely liquidated isn't something to brag about

>i-i-it was a m-m-meme

true. and note the similarities with late 20's Weimar Germany as a build up, not least in terms of the sheer degeneracy that pervaded german society at that time.

>That was a meme you dip.
You certainly are.

>Its actually the niggers lynching all white men and raping their women
Nice fanfic you got there. That would require some degree of planning and cooperation on the niggers part, which, we know, is not realistic at all

A meme with a $150,000 full page back ad in the NYTimes?

Some of the "leaders" are probably being paid, but most of antifas I'd say are just some teenager brainlets who want to larp as cheguevara viva la revolucion and smoke joints while fighting "the evil nazis". There is a reason you all follow drug dealers. How hard would it be to give them a few thousand to help them organize an event?

msm backed off the shit stirring after that hambeast got road killed at the statue protest

>NYTimes
How the fuck were they not strung up for sedition for that

Pull the nose ring out and rape it.
Kut the nigger locks off while raping it.
I'll tell the police I'm from Syria and they'll let me go and it will forgive me.

Lol wut? It was LITERALLY NAZI MURDER for weeks

antifa are such a fucking joke
you could find any random drunkard and he'd probably take out about 10 of them ffs

Because Jews own the media and putting them in prison for sedition would oy vey be annudah shoah.

On a side note: Is anyone really still in the dark about the "deep state" and "shadow government" being anything other than Jews, at this point? Jews in government office, Jews infiltrating the intelligence apparatus, Jews in finance, Jews in media, and all of them coordinating together?

You La Mounstrosidad are right.

>That would require some degree of planning and cooperation on the niggers part
No it wouldn't, just like the LA riot wouldn't.
>Niggers chimp out
>Realize whitey isn't doing anything
>More niggers chimp out
>Whites living in towns with any significant nigger populations are all raped and/or murdered

>Because Jews own the media and putting them in prison for sedition would oy vey be annudah shoah.
It's Jews. Jews all the way down

Wouldn't work. Antifa were active in large cities exclusively, and only a few at that. We could have an user as sheriff or chief of police in every town with a population below 200000 in America, and they'd never get the chance to crack down on antifa because they'd all be in Boston, Berkeley, Charlottesville, or Portland.

Cracking down on brown neighborhoods would be doable, of course. But antifa just don't gather outside of large cities.

Riots and systematic genocide are hardly the same.